Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 08-02-2012, 11:03 PM   #21
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Turning water into wine:

is this a metaphor, in the same way that alchemy is the spiritual science of turning lead (the base / fundamental earth / physical term) into gold (ether / highest / purest form) within the awakening process and the illuminati ion of spirit?

Was it meant to be a literal act or a lesson / parable describing enlightenment?
well mate wine is mostly water, add a bit of soil and nature and a demi-jon , jobs a good n
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough
hunter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:24 AM   #22
blackyblue

Quote:
Turning water into wine:

is this a metaphor, in the same way that alchemy is the spiritual science of turning lead (the base / fundamental earth / physical term) into gold (ether / highest / purest form) within the awakening process and the illuminati ion of spirit?

Was it meant to be a literal act or a lesson / parable describing enlightenment?
Someone once spread over the internet that Kaneh-bosm/qaneh-bosm/kineboisin/cannabis can be used to turn water into wine and i have never heard this claim debunked. Infact i once went onto a scientific forum where they where discussing this claim and one scientist did say it would be possible but would not be a simple process.
However i am still yet to hear an official verdict on the claim

There is no defence against an evil which only the victims and the perpetrators know exists.

Last edited by blackyblue; 09-02-2012 at 12:28 AM.
blackyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:33 AM   #23
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman piso View Post
I quoted Ovid, because he was the Originator of the "Water to Wine" parable
that Gospel Author took outright, it is better to go to the Source rather then the copy to understand it better.

Ovid-:
He had a little wine (more like vinegar, it was so lame) saved for a special occasion and promptly brought it out. Philemon watered it down so that it would last a little longer

Wine and Water, Wine symbolizes "Rich", and Water symbolizes "Poor"
the same is with "Iron to Gold" (Poor to Rich), Poor people are more likely to drink Water rather then Wine, or they dilute the Wine with Water, (which I think Jesus did)

I think the metaphor is that, no matter how Poor you are, you have the power to become Great, and Water can become Wine

Ovid' Moral was this
Treat everyone well because you never know when you'll find yourself in the presence of the gods, and infinite riches (Infinite Wine)
can be rewarded
Ah, thanks - this is what i was talking about

That the base material (beit water or lead) can be purified through process into spirit - though in true alchemical science, wine would be purified into water: - as lead, being the densest material, would be turned to gold: the purest 'element' seems to fit the concepts of enlightenment while the soul (gold) emerges from the lead (physical / heavy body) through en-light-enment
Old 09-02-2012, 12:44 AM   #24
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Turning water into wine:

i always thought that it demonstrated what a powerful witch jesus was.
.....and the walking on water thing...wow.
...........really powerful magick.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 07:30 AM   #25
saint_frankenstein

Jesus as the Sun causes grapes to grow, and grapes are nourished by water. Make sense? It's astrotheology.

"I was, I am, I shall be!" - Rosa Luxemburg, another murdered revolutionary
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:09 AM   #26
selig
Inactive

Has anyone mentioned John Marco Allegro yet?

To cut a long story short Jesus was a magic mushroom. Thus he was able to turn water into wine (the strong, unmixed wine that is mentioned in the bible isn't the same as the wine we drink today) and when he told people to eat his flesh and drink his blood he didn't mean for people to practise cannibalism. He was telling people to eat magic mushrooms and drink mushroom wine!

Which is exactly what the Christians used to do before the church substituted the mushroom for real bread and wine and told people that it would magically transform into the blood and flesh of Christ when they ate it.

http://johnallegro.org/popular-press...y-mirror-1970/

Last edited by selig; 09-02-2012 at 10:10 AM.
selig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:11 AM   #27
saint_frankenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by selig View Post
Has anyone mentioned John Marco Allegro yet?

To cut a long story short Jesus was a magic mushroom. Thus he was able to turn water into wine (the strong, unmixed wine that is mentioned in the bible isn't the same as the wine we drink today) and when he told people to eat his flesh and drink his blood he didn't mean for people to practise cannibalism. He was telling people to eat magic mushrooms and drink mushroom wine!

Which is exactly what the Christians used to do before the church substituted the mushroom for real bread and wine and told people that it would magically transform into the blood and flesh of Christ when they ate it.

http://johnallegro.org/popular-press...y-mirror-1970/
Damn. Eating 'shrooms would certainly make church more exciting!

"I was, I am, I shall be!" - Rosa Luxemburg, another murdered revolutionary
saint_frankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 11:23 AM   #28
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Exclamation Water/Waters = the People Wine/Vine = Spirit

Quote:
Turning water into wine:

Well you answered yourself I would say.

Try this for yourself if you don't trust my conclusion & all the verses you read use the Spiritual decoding words & you will see for yourself what logic you will get out of it.

Water/Waters = People = Population ....... this will have this meaning 90% of the time in spiritual scripture talk!

Also could mean this depending the verse content
Waters = are the Children of the unmoveable race; which practice the Spirit in there being.

Wine/Vine = Spirit/Spiritual/Spirituality

More words decoding you need

Bread = the living Word = food for Life = Words of Wisdom & knowledge

His Blood = Spirit/Spiritual knowledge/Wisdom & teachings

Drinking from his mouth = receiving the knowledge & Wisdom from his teachings

So when it was said: that he turned the water/waters into wine.

Means in physical terms:

And he turned people into spirits = And he turned people into spiritual beings.

Or he turned people into spiritual beings; through his own blood = (his own Spiritual knowledge/Wisdom & teachings).

And he walked in the midst of the waters = and he walked in the midst of the people.

Hope you like it???

Lets get the Lucifer gang pissed because there are hoards here on this thread as I can see .....
Quote:
181. Is it the physical body and blood of Christ that we partake of in the Holy Eucharist?
No. It is His spiritual (PNEUMATIC) body and blood that we partake of under the appearance of the bread and wine.

182. How can the spiritual (PNEUMATIC) body and blood of Christ take on the appearance of the bread and wine?
Through the sacred phenomenon of Transubstantiation or Transelementation , which is brought about by the Holy Spirit.

183. Who instituted the Holy Eucharist?
Christ instituted the Holy Eucharist at the Last Supper, the night of Maundy Thursday. When He said, "This is My Body", the entire substance of the bread changed into His spiritual (PNEUMATIC) body, and when He said "This is My Blood", the entire substance of the wine was changed into His spiritual (PNEUMATIC) blood.
http://www.gnosis.org/ecclesia/catechism.htm#LESSON VII
Quote:
The Hymn of Jesus and The Mystery of the Cross
from The Acts of John

The Mystic Cross ------ XCVIII

And having thus spoken, he showed me a cross of light fixed, and about the cross a great multitude, not having one form: and in it (the cross) was one form and one likeness. And the Lord himself I beheld above the cross, not having any shape, but only a voice: and a voice not such as was familiar to us, but one sweet and kind and truly of God, saying unto me: John, it is needful that one should hear these things from me, for I have need of one that will hear. This cross of light is sometimes called the word by me for your sakes, sometimes mind, sometimes Jesus, sometimes Christ, sometimes door, sometimes a way, sometimes bread, sometimes seed, sometimes resurrection, sometimes Son, sometimes Father, sometimes Spirit, sometimes life, sometimes truth, sometimes faith, sometimes grace. And by these names it is called as toward men: but that which it is in truth, as conceived of in itself and as spoken of unto you, it is the marking-off of all things, and the firm uplifting of things fixed out of things unstable, and the harmony of wisdom, and indeed wisdom in harmony. There are of the right hand and the left, powers also, authorities, lordships and demons, workings, threatenings, wraths, devils, Satan, and the lower root whence the nature of the things that come into being proceeded.

XCIX
This cross, then, is that which joined all things unto itself by a word, and separate off the things that are from those that are below, and then also, being one, streamed forth into all things, making all into one. But this is not the cross of wood which thou wilt see when thou goest down hence: neither am I he that is on the cross, whom now thou seest not, but only hearest a voice. I was reckoned to be that which I am not, not being what I was unto many others: but they will call me (say of me) something else which is vile and not worthy of me. As, then, the place of rest is neither seen nor spoken of, much more shall I, the Lord thereof, be neither seen nor spoken of.

CI
Nothing, therefore, of the things which they will say of me have I suffered: nay, that suffering also which I showed unto thee and the rest in the dance, I will that it be called a mystery. For what thou art, thou seest, for I showed it thee; but what I am I alone know, and no man else. Suffer me then to keep that which is mine, and that which is thine behold thou through me, and behold me in truth, that I am, not what I said, but what thou art able to know, because thou art akin thereto. Thou hearest that I suffered, yet did I not suffer; that I suffered not, yet did I suffer; that I was pierced, yet I was not smitten; hanged, and I was not hanged; that blood flowed from me, and it flowed not; and, in a word, what they say of me, that befell me not, but what they say not, that did I suffer. Now what those things are I signify unto thee, for I know that thou wilt understand. Perceive thou therefore in me the rest of the Word (Logos), the piercing of the Word, the blood of the Word, the wound of the Word, the hanging up of the Word, the suffering of the Word, the nailing (fixing) of the Word, the death of the Word. And so speak I, separating off the manhood. Perceive thou therefore in the first place of the Word; then shalt thou perceive the Lord, and in the third place the man, and what he hath suffered.
http://www.gnosis.org/library/hymnjesu.html

Quote:
Actually I just found one very, very interesting hidden point right here right in this text! Which I truly missed out on before!!!!

"he" showed me a cross of light fixed = Who is "he"? = must be logically Jesus "Right!" he was the only one which spoke to John about all these things.

But then we get this in the same statement >>> but one sweet and kind and truly of God

So if my logic is correct here means ..... Jesus & God is ONE & the Same.

Which I concluded already before in my mind; but I never found any text to support my understanding! >> Now I finally got it ..... great stuff!

Who presents the true God is already clear from this one:

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

So by applying comm & sense logic again God = the Word since the beginning; means also Jesus = the Word since the beginning.

So this also makes it clear there was never any physical Jesus hanging from any cross ..... for me to know & for the rest to find out.
Its all clear from "The Acts of John" writings!

Its all about the words of truth knowledge & wisdom .... the true & only story of all!

Great case close! for me at least!
If you interested here are all my conclusions on different keywords
(not saying at all that I'm 100% correct here; but 80% is good enough for me & this helped me a lot to make sense out of it all!)

Enjoy & its all for free from myself for all seeking Spirit beings out there!
Quote:
Aba = Father
Abba = Father
Ababa = Father Father http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/melchiz.html
Able = animate (psychic)
Adam = men
Adamas = the evil men which may repented; but can not be trusted fully.
Aeon First = The first aeon is that of Son of Man, who is called "First Begetter", who is called "Savior" = First created knowledge, wisdom & logical mind.
Aeons = Both the spirits and their habitations are frequently called Aeons. (In a derivative sense, an age is sometimes also called an Aeon.)
Aeons = Spirits
Aeons = the past = the knowledge of the forefathers
Become the Race of the Mind = is the unmovable race
Blood = Spirit = invisible, internal & hidden
Body Soul Mind Spirit = Christ
Body, Soul, Mind, Spirit knowledge & Wisdom teaching of true words = Christ
Bread = living Word = internal Word = Truth(faith) = Arc-angels = seven Angels = Arch?angels = Wisdom = knowledge = food for Life = invisible, internal, the hidden & the all external.
Cain = carnal (choic)
Christ = Chrism = Eucharist = invisible & visible = the inner, the outer, the below, the above, Wisdom & knowledge = the virgin pure life = all made into (ONE I AM) = the father the Son the Holy Spirit = [the Kingdom].
Christ = Chrism = Eucharist = invisible & visible = the inner, the outer, the left hand path, the right hand path, the below, the above, Wisdom & knowledge = the virgin pure life = the teacher of true word & truth = all made into (ONE I AM) = the father the Son the Holy Spirit = [the Kingdom].
Christ = Holy Spirit = (Body + Soul + Mind + Spirit)
Christ = Holy Spirit = cross = the crossing off, of all things the left, the right, the above the below. = also the teaching of your knowledge & Widsom to others
Christ = The perfect Man with the Words of Wisdom & knowledge life giving which results in the kingdom of God = Paradise
Christ = creative word which became Christ ... sending forth by Setheus.
Demon, from Latin "daemon" also means "Spirit", from Greek "daimon" meaning Lesser Gods, thus something related to speech.
Demons are people who worship Lesser Gods/Inferior/Full of Bad Words
Emanations = 24 emanations of the invisible God
Emanations = The Heptad are seven emanations from Ahura Mazda and embody such principles as "Good Mind," "Good Purpose," "Right-mindedness" or "Holy Devotion," "Wholeness" or "Health," and "Long Life" or "Immortality."
Eve = The daughter of Sophia = Life giver = Zeo
Eve = the tree of life = Life
Face = the Words of truth about the true God & its meaning! = Holy Spirit presented in Word form.
Fire = Sacred Fire = true Words spoken = Words of true knowledge & true wisdom = The Sword of The Spirit - The Word of God expressed by the true Words spoken!
Fire of Evil & Abyss = Word twisting = words of Evil = rhetoric = Political bullshit talked words = untruthfulness = Words of lies = the sword of Fire opposing all truth.
Firmaments = foundation = Jesus = the words = the teaching = the church base.
Flesh = Word = breath = visible & external
Flesh = Word = the Church assembly teaching there wisdom & knowledge to others breath = visible & external
Flood = Spiritual Flood of truth & lies (physical fighting from the Evil side) depending in which camp you are!
Fruits = the resulting Spiritual minded Human being; resulting out of the teachings from the tree of knowledge & wisdom. God = is the beginning of the first word talking about God; the beginning of the Spirit understanding = "Only Begotten" he is also called God!
Heaven = all the Spirit bases & its components
Holy Spirit = Christ
Holy Spirit = Father, Word Spirit, Bread, Body, Life, living Word = the living God = Son of the living God.
Holy Spirit = Father, Words, Spirit, Mind, Logic, Bread, Body, Life, Love, living Word = the living God = Son of the living God.
Kingdom = Christ = Human Paradise
Kingdom = of Christ like being
Life = Lord
Life = daughter of wisdom
Life = is the daughter of (Pistis Sophia)
Light = Knowledge & Wisdom = Creation = Creativity = Visions = Imaginations = positive Intelligence = Love to share & past on to others
Light = Treasury of the Light
Light is the distribution of all true knowledge & wisdom in action! http://www.gnosis.org/library/excr.htm
Lilith = God then formed Lilith, the first woman, just as He had formed Adam, except that He used filth and sediment instead of pure dust.
Lord = Life
MELCHIZEDEK = O Melchizedek, Holy One, High-Priest, the perfect hope and the gifts of life. I am Gamaliel, who was sent to <...> the congregation of the children of Seth, who are above thousands of thousands, and myriads of myriads, of the aeons <...> essence of the aeons, aba<...> aiai ababa.
Mary Magdalene = Wisdom
Mary Magdalene and Jesus Christ which makes her a granddaughter of the Goddess.
Mountain = The mountain called "Divination and Joy" = mountain "Of the Olives"
Pistis = Faith = confidence or trust in a person or thing
Pistis Sophia = The mother of the Universe
Praying really means = its distributing your own knowledge & wisdom = giving your own light to others = its talking & teaching those which seek it which are sick of the material world all around them.
Rest = rest from the World & inner Spiritual wisdom & knowledge reflection.
Rising from the dead is the baptisms. The dead rising into the Spirit mind & wisdom.
Sabaoth = the Good = the repentance = the action
Seed = (Fathers Word) = breath = visible & external but the source came from internal (Pistis Wisdom)of the father.
Seth = Spiritual being = spiritual (pneumatic) human beings respectively.
So the first Commandment is? = the Revealer = the one which reveals the truth = the one which reveals all lies!
Sophia = Wisdom
The face of God "Face of the father is the Son which reveals the God/image" is the active implementation & distribution of knowledge & wisdom by the individual.
The face of God = "Face of the father is the Sons which revealing the true God/image" = is the active implementation & distribution of true knowledge & wisdom by the individual = the Holy Spirit in action.
The invisible part of Jesus is the first begotten!
The visible part of Jesus is wisdom!
Trinity = Triple-powered
Triple-powered = trinity
Twin-saviour, that is the Child of the Child,
Vine = Spirit = invisible, internal & hidden
Virgin Mary = Sophia = Wisdom
Virgin Spirits = the ineffable and unchangeable lights. For they have no sickness nor weakness, but it is will.
Watchers = Instructions to the disciples on the coming forth of their souls; promise of entry into the Treasury of the Light. and withdrawal of all the aeons and of the watchers if the disciples have received the mystery of the forgiveness of sins.
Water/Waters - Sea Rivers = People Population = are the Children of the unmoveable race which practice the Spirit in there being.
Wine = Spirit = invisible, internal & hidden
Wisdom & knowledge is the life giver!
Wisdom = daughter of God = Goddess
Zoe = Life
Zoe is the daughter of Sophia = virgin Spirit = invisible non physical

Last edited by oiram; 09-02-2012 at 04:06 PM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 5348 = 20
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:21 PM   #29
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Moderator Note.

i have moved a number of off topic posts to a new thread here:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=200105

Discussions on a merciful god can be carried on there rather than derail this thread further.

Thanks
Old 09-02-2012, 01:42 PM   #30
jesusistruth
Banned

oiram wins.

My apologies for the hijack. I was caught in the momentum of the discussion.
jesusistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2018, 04:25 PM   #31
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Ah, thanks - this is what i was talking about

That the base material (beit water or lead) can be purified through process into spirit - though in true alchemical science, wine would be purified into water: - as lead, being the densest material, would be turned to gold: the purest 'element' seems to fit the concepts of enlightenment while the soul (gold) emerges from the lead (physical / heavy body) through en-light-enment
Another way to turn water to wine...literally is to offer a bottle of water to someone and ask this person if they'd give you a bottle of wine in exchange.

Now.... I have two question about wine and youtube video hasn't helped me.
Please tell me if you know a thing or two about wine.

1. If I buy a wine today and leave it for 30 years in my 'cellar', would it become a vintage wine? In another words, can I change a £10 bottle wine into £400 worth in 30 years time or it isn't how it works?

2. I've watched How to decant aged red wine.
Supposing you have a £300 bottle. You decant but it's so old that there are sediment, containing wine 1/3 bottle. What do you do with this? Do you throw £100 worth of sedimented wine?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2018, 07:32 PM   #32
cosmic tramp

I was once told by a vicar in Manchester that this original Bible story actually did happen and Pontius Pilate's police records (now held in the Vatican) hold evidence to it ( Roman Legionaries were sent round to the bash where the Nazarene and his fishermen mates attended. Guests in a state of shock and hysterics over the event ).

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 18-11-2018 at 07:34 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2018, 08:29 PM   #33
elshaper
Inactive

^ NB: I think we should have the above smiley in the forum.
Old 18-11-2018, 08:36 PM   #34
elshaper
Inactive

This one is better than Jesus' version.