Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 26-08-2014, 06:03 AM   #1
sofdmc

Default About Hate by John Lash: Dealing with Psychopath

The need to deal with psychopaths with Hate at 1:30:00:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAFXCpvIJao

John Lash acknowledges this is a tough point to talk about.

'Love can be a transformational force in the world in many ways. But it cannot do is counteract the [intra-species] predators (psychopaths) who do not want this experiment to succeed.'
'I have profound respect for David Icke for speaking his truth without being afraid of any repercussions or what anyone thinks of him. If everyone had one-tenth his courage, the world would be free tomorrow.' - Mark Passio, www.whatonearthishappening.com
sofdmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 07:53 AM   #2
iamhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofdmc View Post
The need to deal with psychopaths with Hate at 1:30:00:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAFXCpvIJao

John Lash acknowledges this is a tough point to talk about.

'Love can be a transformational force in the world in many ways. But it cannot do is counteract the [intra-species] predators (psychopaths) who do not want this experiment to succeed.'
then try it and enjoy
everybody hates hate because it feels bad
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 08:58 AM   #3
oz93666

Have just listened to that part of the video.

I have to disagree. The way to defeat psychopaths , is to first get angry and outraged, and then take action.

Hate does nothing, and is passive, and in a way feeds them.

Lash might have done some great work, but has some crazy ideas. I remember in a redice interview , he said something like... "Humans have been designed for violence".

Ridiculous ... I've lived my whole life and have only witnessed violence a few times.

Humans are overwhelmingly passive, despite a constant barrage of violence on TV, trying to turn us into savage animals..
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 09:02 AM   #4
swamideva

I like John Lash, he tells it like he sees it.

There is an interview with Thomas Sheridan and Lash on Psychopaths, Lash's solution was just, 'take them out'. It was obvious Sheridan did not know what to say to this.

He is also causing me to look at my hatred for Jews, sorry but its true. I will work on this. I am now investigating Jewmanity objectively, and considering the evidence and history, also thanks to John lash.

I inherited this dislike from my parents, my grandfather lost his business to a Jewish partner, causing my mother to leave education and work.

I grew up near a Jewish Ghetto, where there were very big and expensive houses in a typically Jewish area. It was obvious they looked down on us, and did not bother with us goyim. I did have Jewish friends and girlfriends though.

No one really liked them or had anything good to say about them, respected or trusted them.

If there is one group of people that are hated worldwide its Jews, exiled from so many countries as history shows.

Last edited by swamideva; 26-08-2014 at 11:19 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 10:07 AM   #5
white light

Sophistry ?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 11:22 AM   #6
sofdmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
I like John Lash, he tells it like he sees it.

There is an interview with Thomas Sheridan and Lash on Psychopaths, Lash's solution was just, 'take them out'. It was obvious Sheridan did not know what to say to this.

He is also causing me to look at my hatred for Jews, sorry but its true. I will work on this. I am now investigating Jewmanity objectively, and considering the evidence and history, also thanks to John lash.

I inherited this dislike from my parents, my grandfather lost his business to a Jewish partner, causing my mother to leave education and work.

I grew near a Jewish Ghetto, where there were very big and expensive houses in a typically Jewish area. It was obvious they looked down on us, and did not bother with us goyim. I did have Jewish friends and girlfriends though.

No one really liked them or had anything good to say about them, respected or trusted them.

If there is one group of people that are hated worldwide its Jews, exiled from so many countries as history shows.
What's amazing was that one of the interviewers who I will assume is in touch with her Divine Feministic energy has said she likes the 'ruthlessness' that John Lash talks about against the psychopath.

The discussion goes on to comment how much just sending out love and light has worked, which isn't much.

I know in clarity from experience that 'playing nice' doesn't work with people who are disabled of the ability to empathize. People who can claim that 'love and light' are either in deep mind control or are appallingly ignorant.

In fact the psychopathic controllers are the ones who wrote the idea of turning the other cheek and propagated it through the major religions (see Mark Passio's New Age Bullshit Revisited and other stuff) and most of the mind controlled masses have bought this bill of goods hook, line and sinker.

I think what John Lash could have said was 'Righteous Anger' as Mark Passio puts it.
[Paraphrased]
'If anger wasn't meant to be experienced, we wouldn't have evolved the emotion. Unchanneled anger is destructive. Anger that arises from seeing an action contravening Natural Law that leads to proper use of defensive force is properly channeled anger.'

One of the New Age Deceptions is 'Never Get Angry'. We have to stop guilty about getting angry when seeing violation of others Rights.
'I have profound respect for David Icke for speaking his truth without being afraid of any repercussions or what anyone thinks of him. If everyone had one-tenth his courage, the world would be free tomorrow.' - Mark Passio, www.whatonearthishappening.com

Last edited by sofdmc; 26-08-2014 at 11:30 AM.
Old 26-08-2014, 11:51 AM   #7
white light

Anger can be a destructive or healing energy, but it's also something that is easily manipulated, especially in the masses. The question to ask anyone whose urging you toward anger is what's in it for them?.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 11:53 AM   #8
swamideva

Quote:
What's amazing was that one of the interviewers who I will assume is in touch with her Divine Feministic energy has said she likes the 'ruthlessness' that John Lash talks about against the psychopath.

The discussion goes on to comment how much just sending out love and light has worked, which isn't much.

I know in clarity from experience that 'playing nice' doesn't work with people who are disabled of the ability to empathize. People who can claim that 'love and light' are either in deep mind control or are appallingly ignorant.

In fact the psychopathic controllers are the ones who wrote the idea of turning the other cheek and propagated it through the major religions (see Mark Passio's New Age Bullshit Revisited and other stuff) and most of the mind controlled masses have bought this bill of goods hook, line and sinker.

I think what John Lash could have said was 'Righteous Anger' as Mark Passio puts it.
[Paraphrased]
'If anger wasn't meant to be experienced, we wouldn't have evolved the emotion. Unchanneled anger is destructive. Anger that arises from seeing an action contravening Natural Law that leads to proper use of defensive force is properly channeled anger.'

One of the New Age Deceptions is 'Never Get Angry'. We have to stop guilty about getting angry when seeing violation of others Rights.
E-motions. Energy in motion. Thats all, anger can be a powerful motivating force. Rage is anger out of control.

The trick is to use emotions not let them use you.

Passio also talks about to use of force to defend ourselves. Are we not under attack and have been for a very long time.

Its the new age that has emasculated men. Robert Bly discusses this in his book 'Iron John'.

Iron John(1990)Robert Bly

Robert Bly is a well-respected American poet. How did he come to write a self-help bestseller? Bly had been giving talks on mythology to supplement his income, and found that the brothers Grimm tale Iron John hit a nerve with men. His resulting book about this age-old story helped establish the men’s movement, and his seminars inspired its drum-beating, tree-hugging stereotype.

In early seminars, Bly asked men to re-enact a scene from The Odyssey, in which Odysseus is instructed to lift his sword as he approaches the symbol of matriarchal energy, Circe. Peace-loving men were unable to carry out the lifting of the sword, so fixed were they on the idea of not hurting anyone. These were men who had come of age during the Vietnam war, and they wanted nothing to do with a manhood which, to feel its aliveness, required an enemy. Instead of the single-mindedness of the 1950s male, they had a receptivity to different viewpoints and agendas.

The world is a much better place for these ‘soft males’ - they are lovely human beings, Bly admits - but such harmony-minded men are also distinguished by their unhappiness, caused by passivity. Bly tried to teach these men that flashing a sword didn’t necessarily mean you were a warmonger, but that you could show ‘a joyful decisiveness’.

Iron John is about taking men back, through myth and legend, to the source of their masculinity, and finding a middle path between the greater awareness of the ‘sensitive new age guy’, and the power and vitality of the warrior.
Old 26-08-2014, 12:07 PM   #9
ravenblack

Default Robert bly

Quote:
e-motions. Energy in motion. Thats all, anger can be a powerful motivating force. Rage is anger out of control.

The trick is to use emotions not let them use you.

Passio also talks about to use of force to defend ourselves. Are we not under attack and have been for a very long time.

Its the new age that has emasculated men. Robert bly discusses this in his book 'iron john'.

iron john(1990)robert bly

robert bly is a well-respected american poet. How did he come to write a self-help bestseller? Bly had been giving talks on mythology to supplement his income, and found that the brothers grimm tale iron john hit a nerve with men. His resulting book about this age-old story helped establish the men’s movement, and his seminars inspired its drum-beating, tree-hugging stereotype.

In early seminars, bly asked men to re-enact a scene from the odyssey, in which odysseus is instructed to lift his sword as he approaches the symbol of matriarchal energy, circe. Peace-loving men were unable to carry out the lifting of the sword, so fixed were they on the idea of not hurting anyone. These were men who had come of age during the vietnam war, and they wanted nothing to do with a manhood which, to feel its aliveness, required an enemy. Instead of the single-mindedness of the 1950s male, they had a receptivity to different viewpoints and agendas.

The world is a much better place for these ‘soft males’ - they are lovely human beings, bly admits - but such harmony-minded men are also distinguished by their unhappiness, caused by passivity. Bly tried to teach these men that flashing a sword didn’t necessarily mean you were a warmonger, but that you could show ‘a joyful decisiveness’.

Iron john is about taking men back, through myth and legend, to the source of their masculinity, and finding a middle path between the greater awareness of the ‘sensitive new age guy’, and the power and vitality of the warrior.
robert bly is not that well respected since he got caught stealing his wife's work.
ravenblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 12:07 PM   #10
iamhe

Quote:

One of the New Age Deceptions is 'Never Get Angry'.
that's a misinterpretation
it's about being above emotions, free of emotions, not a puppet of emotions
the nice thing is that when one is not run by emotions, with discrimination, they can use any emotion necessary to communicate in the moment
negative emotions are an evolutionary mistake
so to a Master like Jesus or Maharajji, anger is only useful to communicate with a person that doesn't know better than than
a Master can put on a demonstration of anger while feeling love

Quote:
We have to stop guilty about getting angry when seeing violation of others Rights.
the guilt can be about the damage inflicted on the other or about the loss of control over one self
but you're right, guilt is much worse than being the puppet of anger
then what do we do about the negative emotions? they feel bad to the one experiencing them , so why do it?
maybe Osho's technique is a good way to deal with it, just watch and wait, discriminate
Old 26-08-2014, 12:16 PM   #11
iamhe

truth is, we are addicted to the negative emotions and hurting ourselves with it
to the point of hellish near death
so, if an addict wants or must get free of the addiction, what can be done?
don't get near it it's a good way
or do it with awareness, the other way
either way ends in dropping the addiction
Old 26-08-2014, 12:17 PM   #12
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenblack View Post
robert bly is not that well respected since he got caught stealing his wife's work.
Evidence please.

Last edited by swamideva; 26-08-2014 at 12:19 PM.
Old 26-08-2014, 12:33 PM   #13
iamhe

btw anger feels so empowering because it's the closest to courage
gives us the feeling and energy of "I can"
try to get the "I can" energy without the anger trigger, so much better
Old 26-08-2014, 12:37 PM   #14
swamideva

Anger can also be used to suppress fear and vulnerability, emotions that are regarded as weakness.

Whereas anger feels powerful.

Who can really claim to be in authentically in touch with their emotions?
Old 26-08-2014, 12:55 PM   #15
iamhe

Quote:
Anger can also be used to suppress fear and vulnerability, emotions that are regarded as weakness.

Whereas anger feels powerful.
anger does not suppress fear, it bypasses it
anger feels powerful, true, but it isn't really that much... plus irrational anger can get us in trouble, that's not power
love is power
Quote:
it's a practice just like any other
want to learn a foreign language? practice it
want to know the emotions? feel them, don't fear them
want to get free of addiction? practice freedom, be loving
Old 26-08-2014, 01:11 PM   #16
sofdmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhe View Post
truth is, we are addicted to the negative emotions and hurting ourselves with it
to the point of hellish near death
so, if an addict wants or must get free of the addiction, what can be done?
don't get near it it's a good way
or do it with awareness, the other way
either way ends in dropping the addiction
Anger 'Addiction' is just another facet of improperly channeled anger, which goes to further deep issues like parental abandonment issues.

Improperly channeled anger is like a drunk driver behind a car, turning a useful machine for transport into a dangerous killing tool.

I am talking about the very emotion itself and its existence for being a part of our range of emotions and its constructive use within Natural Law Rights. This has nothing to do with addiction.

I can't get more clear about explaining this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenblack
Evidence, do you have it?

Putting one-liners in bold red letters doesn't make it any easier to read, it just makes you look like a moron.
Quote:
I am guessing you are talking about most of us in autopilot mode, somnambulism (sleepwalking) mode that most of humanity is in. Most of the time our subconscious at work, unfortunately that part of the mind is the most poisoned from bad influences of authority from childhood with negative belief systems that disempower us without us even realizing it in our actions, words, thoughts, emotions, etc. More from Dr Bruce Lipton (check out that interview with Ralph Smart 'infinite waters'.

Last edited by sofdmc; 26-08-2014 at 01:38 PM.
Old 26-08-2014, 01:13 PM   #17
swamideva

Quote:
anger does not suppress fear, it bypasses it
anger feels powerful, true, but it isn't really that much... plus irrational anger can get us in trouble, that's not power
love is power

it's a practice just like any other
want to learn a foreign language? practice it
want to know the emotions? feel them, don't fear them
want to get free of addiction? practice freedom, be loving
Sounds to me like you do not know what you are talking about.
Old 26-08-2014, 01:28 PM   #18
iamhe

Quote:
Sounds to me like you do not know what you are talking about.
reversed matrix programming
but your comment is not very constructive, is that all you can?
Old 26-08-2014, 01:34 PM   #19
swamideva

Quote:
reversed matrix programming
but your comment is not very constructive, is that all you can?
there is no arguing with denial. nuff said
Old 26-08-2014, 01:46 PM   #20
iamhe

Quote:
there is no arguing with denial. nuff said
denial? check yourself...
I agree that most people entertain negativity and it has worked out so well over the millennium of known history that it has made a nice living hell on earth that most are experiencing today
we're so deep in shit that the only way out is radical positivity
more blind those who don't want to see