Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 12-07-2014, 10:00 PM   #1
the_light
Inactive

Location: I am currently residing in the body of a vain and naive young woman.
Red face What defines a soulmate?

I am more inclined to believe we have multiple soulmates as opposed to one special one. But what do ether of them mean and how are they defined? What is a soulmate? Does it exist. Is there "the one"? Maybe our search of "the one" is really just our search for god. Maybe we're all soulmates.
the_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 10:21 PM   #2
white light

I've never felt completely at ease with anyone. If i ever did, then that would certainly be something.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 10:27 PM   #3
daveanderson
Inactive

Lightbulb

To me a soul mate is the better half
Each and every person is only a half person.
And when your other half walks in to your life you will know wholeness.
:luv:
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2014, 10:40 AM   #4
mr sparkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I've never felt completely at ease with anyone. If i ever did, then that would certainly be something.
Same as me, i think it'd be a good indicator she could be my soulmate if i was able to feel at ease with her. I really hope the "the one" is out there otherwise i'm wasting a lot of mental energy chasing a fantasy.

Since awakening i have no real interest in making friends and really just want to find that special someone i can share my life with.
mr sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2014, 11:47 AM   #5
tnt1

A life partner. It is said we all have a soul mate, whatever that is. It may be that it is defined individually so the meaning fluctuates. The definition is fluid. I think if we look at relationships as defined we have it laid out pretty well to confuse things.

Marriage, as defined is a joining of man and woman.

So man and man cannot by definition be married but they could be life partners contracted together in the same way but under a different definition since it is not marriage since there is no woman. Soul mate could be man and man, woman and woman, man and woman, or any number because I think we have more than one soul mate also. We have love.

Love being an emotion we also have hate on the opposite end don't we? So any relationship is going to have both by this fact. Where love goes hate follows. They are a butt hair close together! In relationships, soul mate or not love has little to do with its success. What fails is the commitment. You either have the ability to keep that commitment you made to the relationship or you don't. Love won't hold it together! Many people still very much in love with each other divorce everyday. Any long term relationship has love and hate. You take a 20 year commitment and over that 20 years you could add up a few years worth of time when you two hated each other, outright despised one another! This is in every relationship, soul mates included.

You either have commitment or you don't. Commitment is what gets you over the humps of the wandering eye of your partner now and then as the hot blond goes by, or the guy flirting with your gal and her eating it up at the pretzel stand or any number of other issues. The emotions have nothing to do with it, soul mate? It is nice when and if you find someone you feel that way over. Love is unlimited tho. You can love any number of people.

The idea that just because you say I will and I do at the alter that you won't then see other people, even meet and work with some of them that you are seriously attracted to and could even say you love is a fantasy. You will have plenty of people you find that you love, want to be with and enjoy. The difference is you are not committed to them or that relationship. So long as the boundaries are defined, you are clear on the definitions and that romantic notions of love and romance, soul mates and rose colored glasses goes out the window in the first months of the marriage! Commitment is the only thing that will keep it going and if you have a past record of failed or feared commitments well, you have your work cut out for you to get past the emotional dependency because whether you find your soul mate or not you still have to be able to then commit to something. In many relations this is the one thing they fail at.
Old 13-07-2014, 12:30 PM   #6
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_light View Post
I am more inclined to believe we have multiple soulmates as opposed to one special one. But what do ether of them mean and how are they defined? What is a soulmate? Does it exist. Is there "the one"? Maybe our search of "the one" is really just our search for god. Maybe we're all soulmates.
Many soulmates and what they call the twin flame/soul.

As for what defines a soulmate? You do. That's the best answer I can come up with.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2014, 01:30 PM   #7
maccoy

It's the ones you can speak to easier than others. You get that feeling you knew this person from before but it can't be forced, like all one sided stuff. You both have to have this feeling.

Maybe these are compatible souls rather than mates, but it's a bit easier to find someone compatible than it is to find a life partner
maccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2014, 01:35 PM   #8
grandmasterp
Banned

A soulmate is someone who knows exactly what we are like but still loves us.
Everyone should have a soulmate, there'd be much less trouble in the real and the online worlds if they did.

:luv:
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 07:45 PM   #9
1zenith
Banned

Default No it does not exist in the matrix.

NO IT DOES NOT EXIST.

BEST SOULMATE IS A CAT OR A TOAD YOUR MOM, GMA OR SISTER.

OR AN ALIEN.

OR maybe its all about your 'TUDE . I personally never found it and

I know i never will. I think I met my kindred soul or a great friend,

but NOT sure if she is soul mate or NOT yet.

She may be the one. Time will tell.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2014, 05:37 AM   #10
rafaelareum
Inactive

Good morning

Yes, it is true, we have multiple Soul Mates.

But I believe that, there is one Soul Mate for each one of us, who will stand by your side right there until the end, no matter what it will happen.

You don't have to say anything, because this Soul Mate will know about you without asking you and will fight for you to keep you safe and secure.

This Soul Mate will love you unconditionally.

That Soul Mate is The One.
rafaelareum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2014, 07:03 AM   #11
onenessbeing
Inactive

i think a soul mate is someone who helps you grow along your journey.
onenessbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2014, 12:41 PM   #12
Orangecloud

I believe we have many soul mates and that they are people from our soul group who we recognise.

Have you ever met someone for the first time and there's a moment where you look at each other and recognise each other? I have, several times. It's a wonderful thing to experience.
Orangecloud is offline   Reply With Quote