Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 16-12-2008, 09:43 AM   #1
tothestars

Lightbulb Worried about David

David has opened my eyes. I am ever grateful for that

but

I thought i never would say this but recently Icke has lost it a bit imo.

I am actually a bit worried about him now.

In his latest book there are "bad" signs (a tone of aggression) and in his latest articles he acts aggressive and almost bit judgmental imo. He has always had a special tone i know that but it is about to tip over now. "The balance is rocking!"

The creativity is gone and he fails to see the good signs that are around (especially about Obama (which I believe is beating the Illuminati in their own game, cant people see it?))
My intuition is backing me up on this one.

Are there anyone else that has this feeling?

Perhaps David should consider having a vacction and get rid of some stress? (When did he last have one?) He is after all a human being (or at least embodied in a shape that requires some comfort).

If you are reading this David then plis consider (and forgive me) .

With Love and Joy

PS! Guys! please dont kill me for this,
I love David as you do (well as most in here do!
'... Satanists are peculiar people. They aren't ignorant peasants or semi-literate. Rather, their ranks are filled with doctors, lawyers, businessmen and basically highly responsible citizens ... They are not a careless group who are apt to make mistakes. But they are secretive and bonded together by a common need and desire to mete out havoc on society. It was Aleister Crowley who said: "I want blasphemy, murder, rape, revolution, anything bad".'

-Son of Sam-

Last edited by tothestars; 16-12-2008 at 09:45 AM.
tothestars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 09:47 AM   #2
armoured_amazon

How about David worries about David and we worry about our ownselves? Who's not going to get annoyed/stressed/etc in our current climate? I imagine he's fine. It's hard to try and get a message to people who act like ostriches, burying their heads in the sand all the time.

armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 10:29 AM   #3
alrick888

Quote:
Originally Posted by tothestars View Post

Perhaps David should consider having a vacction and get rid of some stress? (When did he last have one?)
I thought you meant vaccination for a moment there.

I thought he was wrong about Obama too for a few weeks but you now what they say: "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is".

Mainland Europe reliable MMS1/MMS2 supplier

What some might call enlightenment, others will call depersonalization.
alrick888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 12:46 PM   #4
blah
Inactive

Default well

Yes Icke has a programming, he is an illuminati stooge BUT he talks in metaphors as well, as if things were a dream. Now I think that he has felt the need to act when he had done for the greater good. Hes identifying whos in the know BUT dont worry about him. I worried about him for a while too, he knows his job, and what it entails that its abit dangerous for him.

I think the main thing is we should thank him and encourage him to do the good work. To realise that illuminati and there workers, are not always wrong. They have good and bad in them. But they are themselves dillusioned with narccistic, psychopathic programming, by whom? Reptiles and aliens. They are illuminated hence their name but... if you feel his newer books take on a tone that you dont like, then dont read them. They could have alot of disinfo in them.
blah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 02:39 PM   #5
psych641

Just IMHO. But i sometimes wonder if David were to do another trip (aya,shrooms etc) he might experience a renewed vigour. A 'reset' on some of the stress that builds up over the years. Be more chilled like in 'turning of the tide' etc.

Last edited by psych641; 16-12-2008 at 02:43 PM.
psych641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 10:31 PM   #6
marpat
Inactive

Quote:

but

In his latest book there are "bad" signs (a tone of aggression) and in his latest articles he acts aggressive and almost bit judgmental imo. He has always had a special tone i know that but it is about to tip over now. "The balance is rocking!"

The creativity is gone and he fails to see the good signs that are around (especially about Obama (which I believe is beating the Illuminati in their own game, cant people see it?))

Perhaps David should consider having a vacction and get rid of some stress? (When did he last have one?) He is after all a human being (or at least embodied in a shape that requires some comfort).

With Love and Joy

Why worry about what people think. If that is what you feel then say without fear. Dont let other bully you into toning it down. Nobody has a right to stamp on you for expressing an opinion.

Let him worry about himself.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 10:35 PM   #7
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by psych641 View Post
Just IMHO. But i sometimes wonder if David were to do another trip (aya,shrooms etc) he might experience a renewed vigour. A 'reset' on some of the stress that builds up over the years. Be more chilled like in 'turning of the tide' etc.
Why should taking some mushrooms renew his vigour? if he has lost his vitality then this is a sign that he is out of contact with his inner being. A persons sense of vigour comes from their inner, spiritual energy not some mushroom trip. If the OP feels that Icke has become aggressive and judgemental then perhaps he is out of tune with the inner self. Are these qualities compatable with the infinite love that he writes of?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 11:26 PM   #8
dreamweaver

Well, as someone who has only recently "discovered" him (obviously I've seen his stuff for years, agreed with some things, disagreed with a lot of others, but now I agree with him a lot more than I ever did), he seems perfectly fine to me. And a lot more chilled than, say, Alex Jones.

But if you know him better and think he's getting stressed, then you're probably right. Maybe he's becoming a victim of his own success, all the constant travel must take its toll.
Old 17-12-2008, 01:00 AM   #9
psych641

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Why should taking some mushrooms renew his vigour?
vigour isnt the right word, its the closest i could think of.

Quote:
if he has lost his vitality then this is a sign that he is out of contact with his inner being.
yes, this is perhaps closer to what i meant.

Quote:
A persons sense of vigour comes from their inner, spiritual energy..
yes, exactly!

Quote:
..not some mushroom trip.
A few hours of ego-death can be a highly effective way of connecting with ones inner, spiritual energy. This is what drugs can offer.

(there may also be something along the 'reset' metaphor relating specifically to the tryptamine class of drugs; they seem to diminish OCD symptoms in at least some susceptable people for extended periods after use, i consider that the same holds true for the commoner (less specific) patterns of cognitive & behaviourial negativity)

Last edited by psych641; 17-12-2008 at 01:02 AM.
psych641 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2008, 08:55 AM   #10
sade
Inactive

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/18281

I just readed this article of his and the tone of it is indeed angry.
The things he said about 'hope' are a turn-off for me, because hope has kept me alive.
How the hell can it be a bad thing if it has such an effect?
sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2008, 10:25 AM   #11
alrick888

Hope is just the flipside of fear. They always come together.
Most people oscillate between hope and fear constantly. The actual challenge is to live with hopelessness (I read that last line somewhere....).

Quote:
At its core the plan has been to make Obama the focus of everything you hope for, believe in and want to change. This is why it has been crucial for him not to specify and detail what is meant by his 'hope, 'change' and 'believe'.

However, I can tell you what those words mean in the context of the Obama mind-game. They mean whatever you decide they mean or want them to mean. The idea is for you to project all that you stand for onto him and so he becomes the symbol of you and how you see the world. Specifics would destroy that 'I am whatever you want me to be' scenario and so you don't get any detail, just 'hope', 'change', and 'believe'.
Has Obama said he will take the troops out of Iraq?
No
Has Obama said he will move out of Afghanistan?
No
Has Obama said he will repeal the Patriot Act?
No

So where's the change?

Mainland Europe reliable MMS1/MMS2 supplier

What some might call enlightenment, others will call depersonalization.
alrick888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 06:00 AM   #12
deprogrammed

hope implies a wish for the future. it keeps people from doing anything NOW it is a means of control. i.e. gee i hope things will get better when obama comes to power meanwhile we give up all of our freedoms so obama can save us in the future. completely backwards if you ask me.
deprogrammed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2008, 06:56 AM   #13
tracker

Quote:

but

With Love and Joy

yep , some how i do agree that the man needs to know when to rest .

I have not noticed any agression or bad ways about him , but i do know this ;

every person needs to rest , he has done fantastic works , but he does need a rest .

i noted this in one of his last themes when he said he was having sleep problems where he said he would suddenly fall asleep in deep sleep for a few mins then wake up all ready to go etc .

these are signs that i strongly believe he needs a rest , otherwise i agree with you , he is a good man and many love him . ( so to speak ) .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 01:34 AM   #14
soulja

Quote:

lol that's hilarious and so so naive.. david's article on Obama was spot on imo.
even on this forum people are spellbound by this guy!

that's pretty depressing to be honest..

Quote:
seems to me like your intuition is driven by wishfull thinking and not really in sync with reality..
soulja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 07:28 AM   #15
tothestars

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulja View Post
lol that's hilarious and so so naive.. david's article on Obama was spot on imo.
even on this forum people are spellbound by this guy!

that's pretty depressing to be honest..

seems to me like your intuition is driven by wishfull thinking and not really in sync with reality..
Actions count before words. He is not in the seat yet so wait until he gets there before you "judge"
Lets see what happens when Bush is out and Obama is in.
Then we will see who is "naive"
'... Satanists are peculiar people. They aren't ignorant peasants or semi-literate. Rather, their ranks are filled with doctors, lawyers, businessmen and basically highly responsible citizens ... They are not a careless group who are apt to make mistakes. But they are secretive and bonded together by a common need and desire to mete out havoc on society. It was Aleister Crowley who said: "I want blasphemy, murder, rape, revolution, anything bad".'

-Son of Sam-

Last edited by tothestars; 19-12-2008 at 07:28 AM.
tothestars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 03:10 PM   #16
deprogrammed

If you are interested in actions then take a look at the actions obama has already taken. Curious the people he has appointed not to mention those who have backed him. Please do some research.
deprogrammed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 07:17 PM   #17
shane

I'm sorry, but anyone who even needed David Icke to tell them that Obama is a fraud really hasn't learned much...
shane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 01:18 PM   #18
soul_traveller
Inactive

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane View Post
I'm sorry, but anyone who even needed David Icke to tell them that Obama is a fraud really hasn't learned much...
Very well put! I knew about this about Obama Charade all along not in research but via intuition. I kept telling people on some new age and rv sites where some people said that channelled info mentioned Obama is a new positive change. Vote for him. I kept jumping up and down and saying "NO!!!". Even now such people are completely brain washed, their firewall is up.

Its easy to be wise after the event and say I knew what David was saying all along.

But you are right anyone who is even slightly connected to their oversoul does not need David to remind then that its all a con.

Good to have some real people around here for a change.
soul_traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 01:20 PM   #19
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_traveller View Post
Very well put! I knew about this about Obama Charade all along not in research but via intuition. I kept telling people on some new age and rv sites where some people said that channelled info mentioned Obama is a new positive change. Vote for him. I kept jumping up and down and saying "NO!!!". Even now such people are completely brain washed, their firewall is up.

Its easy to be wise after the event and say I knew what David was saying all along.

But you are right anyone who is even slightly connected to their oversoul does not need David to remind then that its all a con.

Good to have some real people around here for a change.
I had so many people getting angry and shouting at me when I said he was only another puppet like all the others. Whoever you vote for, the government always gets in.
Old 21-12-2008, 01:25 AM   #20
le chuck
Banned

Thumbs up

Icke is 100% right
le chuck is offline   Reply With Quote