Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 21-03-2008, 01:35 PM   #21
farros

the effects of any drug is relative to each person.

i used to love smoking weed but over time i just got paranoid over the stupidest things when high.. but then other people can get stoned all the time and love it.
farros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2008, 09:07 AM   #22
nowimgone

Those that know already know, for those that dont, check out Soft Secrets, bud and tits, best paper in the world if you ask me!!!
nowimgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2008, 02:47 PM   #23
supertzar

What does "blockages in the lung channels" mean?
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2008, 08:11 AM   #24
binhdinh_khiwarrior
Banned

"What does "blockages in the lung channels" mean?"

The body is comprised of energy channels, each organ has a channel that allow energy to flow-eg oxygen (which is simply energy anyway), so putting a chemical (which is energy) into a place that cannot fully process it-smoke into lungs-creates a residue energy blockage-mucous with residue chemicals...
binhdinh_khiwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2008, 03:01 PM   #25
dzambas

Wink oh yes the weed...

I think they should legalize it that's for sure, and not just weed but everything from shrums to coke... but you know I have no power to decide it so...
I noticed that weed has very very positive effects but ONLY if you use it cautiously, not too much, I used to smoke like fool, like 7-8 blunts per day, and I made some serious damage to my brain back in the days, than I had to quit for like 2 years, and then I started again but really minimal just few smokes out of a blunt, 2-3 and the results were AWESOME!!!, the only problem is when you light that blunt again, it freaking stinks!!! Now I quit because, you know, I got kids and stuff... but if you smoke it, try to smoke as rare as you can, only than you can get those quality results, it makes your brain WORK!!!

peace and love!!!

џамбас
dzambas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2008, 04:08 PM   #26
clozaril
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by farros View Post
the effects of any drug is relative to each person.

i used to love smoking weed but over time i just got paranoid over the stupidest things when high.. but then other people can get stoned all the time and love it.

yeah i used to smoke everyday from the age of 17 to around 21. really enjoyed the high but got tired of scoring off people. it's like they had power over me
my mates were growing it and i was smoking that much that i threw it back at them saying it doesn't work anymore.
then the paranoia whilst high just wasn't worth it anymore, also the cost.
haven't smoked for 5 yrs now

i'm just waiting to see how the kids smoking it now (14-15-16 yr olds) turn out in their 20's.
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2008, 04:48 PM   #27
octopusrex

Awww.... Fuck it.

Gotta make it MANDATORY for some mo'fos to smoke a littl' puffin.

They are far too fucked up without it.

Matter o' fact, you should have no business in government if you didn't inhale.
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2008, 09:11 PM   #28
beldazar

I spent 17 years with an all day, every day habit, I went to a 12 step programme to break free when all else failed. It was amazing to feel so clear! That was 6 years ago. I do have a smoke now and again but it makes me far removed from everyone and I have kids, its not a nice feeling to be so removed from them, but if I smoke in the evenings when they are in bed I fall asleep. (what a waste)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 12:33 AM   #29
302bluefog
Banned

Talking

Makes you vulnerable to possession? Wtf?
302bluefog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 01:02 AM   #30
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by binhdinh_khiwarrior View Post
"What does "blockages in the lung channels" mean?"

The body is comprised of energy channels, each organ has a channel that allow energy to flow-eg oxygen (which is simply energy anyway), so putting a chemical (which is energy) into a place that cannot fully process it-smoke into lungs-creates a residue energy blockage-mucous with residue chemicals...

Cannabis smoke is a bronchodilator. If anything it opens channels in the lungs.

Last edited by supertzar; 14-09-2011 at 01:03 AM.
Old 14-09-2011, 01:04 AM   #31
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 302bluefog View Post
Makes you vulnerable to possession? Wtf?
New Age Reefer Madness.
Old 14-09-2011, 01:22 AM   #32
pacoquerak

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
New Age Reefer Madness.
I always felt marijuana was like a mirror, it shows you your own insanity.
Old 14-09-2011, 01:46 AM   #33
deadhawk

I don't smoke it but what the Fork is "sanity" ?
most "sane" people are just loonies who don't know they're mad because they have the same madnesses as the majority or thier mind-set is socially acceptable or state approved.
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 02:20 AM   #34
torus
Inactive

Such a generic insult of marijuana. Granted, each time I fire up a joint I'm expecting a different result aaaaah.....no I'm not.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 02:26 AM   #35
infidelyork

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhawk View Post
I don't smoke it but what the Fork is "sanity" ?
I used to drink with a bloke who had spent time in an 'institution', he was very proud of the fact he was the only person in the pub who could claim he was 'sane', as he had the release certificate to prove it...

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 03:14 AM   #36
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Lightbulb Imagine this; people would drink Alcohol sensibly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
it does have its real dangers.

But used sensibly though, it can have beneficial effects.
Now this is the real problem to know what "sensibly" means & really stands for!

Once this problem has been solved the world would be a better place over night!

Also Earth would be renamed to Paradise!

Is the sensibly not related to these terms?
General to comm & sense, having the sense of feeling for things, sensible, using logic, using your mind, logical thinking first before you doing or saying anything, acting with or exhibiting good sense, being aware in general?

How many times in total you would have heard these words "sensible, sensibly" in your 10 years of communist style government enforced brainwashing schooling?

I say there are not more then 15% of the world population which know the true meaning of the word "sensible, sensibly" ......

Imagine this; people would drink Alcohol sensibly!

Imagine this; people would use all drugs & medications sensibly!

Imagine this; people would drive there vehicles sensibly!

Imagine this; people would eat & look after there health sensibly!

Imagine this; people would treat others sensibly!

Imagine this; people would have sex sensibly!

Imagine this; people would use there money sensibly!

Imagine this; all MSM would report news sensibly & which would make total sense!

Imagine this; people would distribute all wealth sensibly towards all!

Imagine this; people would use all resources & all technology sensibly!

Imagine this; people would think about creating senseless war & murdering others sensibly!

Imagine this; parents would educate the kids sensibly so they would not need to survive on drugs & alcohol.

Imagine this; all the millions of so called highly educated university retard teachers would teach you're children what the word sensible really means & stands for!

... etc.

The truth & reality is; this world is infested with 85% of insensible two legged monkey brains; hiding in Human body's! >>> I think David calls them shape shifting; shifty reptilians.

My Personal notes:
Woe, Woe, Woe Perfect!.... To many times to just be coincidental.
Are my actions connected, related or synchronized with Symbolic number meanings?
My Posting No. 4094 = 17 what does it say Symbolically?
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu17.php

Quote:
Properties of the number 17

Symbolism
Number of the Son of Man, according to Abellio.

Represent the action of the evolution on the Cosmos and its tendency to the karmic liberation, 1 + 7 = 8, according to R. Allendy.

Symbol of the man participating to both worlds, celestial and terrestrial, according to Prevorst. Henry Blanquart goes in the same way telling that it "represents the junction between the material world and the spiritual world".

About this number, saint Augustin declares: "In the number seventeen as in its multiples we find an admirable sacrament".

Seventeen restores the harmony after the fights of the existence. It is the image of the initiate who has succeeded his interior marriage.

According to Guy Tarade, it is the number of the Holy Spirit.

According to the Book of the Balance of Jâbir Ibn Hayyân, alchimist and Sufi, the form (sura) of any thing in the world is 17; the number 17 represents the base of the theory of the Balance and has to be considered as the rule of the balance of each thing.

Ominous number for Italians, as the number 13 in Occident. Thus, in Italy, there is no bedroom 17, no 17th floor, etc., this because of the number 17 that in Roman number is written XVII, considered as the anagram and the numerical value of the Latin expression VIXI that means "I lived" therefore by extension "I am dead".
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu17.php

Last edited by oiram; 14-09-2011 at 04:27 AM. Reason: * * * *My Posting No. 4094 = 17
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 03:55 AM   #37
martg
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by infidelyork View Post
I used to drink with a bloke who had spent time in an 'institution', he was very proud of the fact he was the only person in the pub who could claim he was 'sane', as he had the release certificate to prove it...
lmao
martg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 04:04 AM   #38
triplesod

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzambas View Post
I think they should legalize it that's for sure, and not just weed but everything from shrums to coke... but you know I have no power to decide it so...
I noticed that weed has very very positive effects but ONLY if you use it cautiously, not too much, I used to smoke like fool, like 7-8 blunts per day, and I made some serious damage to my brain back in the days, than I had to quit for like 2 years, and then I started again but really minimal just few smokes out of a blunt, 2-3 and the results were AWESOME!!!, the only problem is when you light that blunt again, it freaking stinks!!! Now I quit because, you know, I got kids and stuff... but if you smoke it, try to smoke as rare as you can, only than you can get those quality results, it makes your brain WORK!!!

peace and love!!!

џамбас
I had a very similar experience, when I was 13-14 me and my mates would spend nearly every waking hour stoned. We’d have one in the morning before school, a couple at dinner time then we’d go home get changed and spend the next few hours on the rec smoking some more. If I had any left when I got in I’d usually have a little joint out of the bedroom window.

This was every day of the week. Then as I got a bit older I started getting new friend and none of them smoked it and after a time I became pretty anti drug and didn’t touch the stuff for a few years.

Anyway started again just after I turned 20 but now days it’s just an occasional treat, maybe once every couple of months and It’s usually pretty good.

Last edited by triplesod; 14-09-2011 at 04:06 AM.
triplesod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 03:50 PM   #39
kanz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacoquerak View Post
I always felt marijuana was like a mirror, it shows you your own insanity.
It makes you incredibly self critical anyway.

If you treated someone like a dick and your really high chances are your going to dwell on that and think about the million different ways you could have handled the situation better.

In that way i would say its a mirror deffo.

"If you believe , you can achieve"
kanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 03:51 PM   #40
kanz

Quote:
Originally Posted by infidelyork View Post

"If you believe , you can achieve"
kanz is offline   Reply With Quote