Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 18-06-2015, 08:31 PM   #1
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Default We are ET's

Perhaps, in our search for extra terrestrial intelligence, we need look no further than within?

We perceive the Higher Self as being beyond the physical plane, outside of the earth or atmosphere, not of the physical.

Could the Higher Self consciousness be what we perceive as alien / ET - of or from outside the earth or its atmosphere?

When we meditate we can tap into an other-worldly aspect of our-self, a deeper awareness and a deeper understanding that connects us with a wider infinity - I'm beginning to wonder if this connection to Higher Self and Infinite is connecting to a none-human persona that is entirely alien to this world.

We often think about aliens as being organic bipeds, very similar to humanoid form, but it is just as likely that alien indigence exists in a none physical form, not entirely fixed in the 3d, but is somehow able to seed itself into the human form - in a form that we perceive as a soul.

Thought I'd throw it out for discussion

Maybe the alien's aren't coming, maybe they are already here

Prot.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 18-06-2015 at 08:32 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 08:48 PM   #2
1zenith
Banned

Default They are already here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Zhiba View Post
Perhaps, in our search for extra terrestrial intelligence, we need look no further than within?

We perceive the Higher Self as being beyond the physical plane, outside of the earth or atmosphere, not of the physical.

Could the Higher Self consciousness be what we perceive as alien / ET - of or from outside the earth or its atmosphere?

When we meditate we can tap into an other-worldly aspect of our-self, a deeper awareness and a deeper understanding that connects us with a wider infinity - I'm beginning to wonder if this connection to Higher Self and Infinite is connecting to a none-human persona that is entirely alien to this world.

We often think about aliens as being organic bipeds, very similar to humanoid form, but it is just as likely that alien indigence exists in a none physical form, not entirely fixed in the 3d, but is somehow able to seed itself into the human form - in a form that we perceive as a soul.

Thought I'd throw it out for discussion

Maybe the alien's aren't coming, maybe they are already here

Prot.
They like to 'bounce around' and
remain invisible. They are keeping an eye on everybody.

Some CAN manifest as physical for short periods of time but they pose as humans or other weird 'things'.

But yes, you can go to them as well in the astral non physical states and access them too, that way.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 09:06 PM   #3
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
They like to 'bounce around' and
remain invisible. They are keeping an eye on everybody.

Some CAN manifest as physical for short periods of time but they pose as humans or other weird 'things'.

But yes, you can go to them as well in the astral non physical states and access them too, that way.
I think the point that zhiba was trying to make is not that we 'tap' into ET's but that we already are what we class as ET's within our 'higher consciousness' correct me if I'm wrong, op.

For me, this theory is highly possibly. For example, when I do a Tarot reading, It's my Higher consciousness that I connect to for answers, not angels or guides. It's my own 'knowing' that gives me answers. I feel the same when I hear words when in meditation.

So who, is this that I feel is me which 'knows' so much? It says in the Bible 'The body is a temple' a temple for what?

Last edited by Getagrip; 18-06-2015 at 09:07 PM.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 09:21 PM   #4
Cryptoverse

Earthlings are extraterrestrials to almost every being in existence. This has been my view for quite some time. If you ever want to study an ET race, study humans. Humans can be very strange, and this world has elements of a lot of the universe within it.

In the universe you find dark beings and races.
On our world you find dark people.

In the universe you find altruistic beings who are very loving and caring.
On our world you find the same.

When one asks "Do aliens do X?" Just look at Earth, do people do it? There are countless planets with wide ranging diverse life in the universe at all progression levels. There are many ET races out there that are at about the same developmental state we are right now. So obviously they would be doing many of the same things humans do in some cases.

As above so below kind of thing...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 03:17 PM   #5
judgedread
Inactive

Quote:
When we meditate we can tap into an other-worldly aspect of our-self
The "Self" would sugest a one to one mapping between you and your "ET" controller and makes you an avatar in a computer game that can move from game to game (another dimention).

I think that the "Self" is just the unconsious side of the brain and when you meditate you are just hacking past the firewall that serperates the consious and unconsious sides of the brain.

The unconsious side of the brain has interfaces that connect to the backbone of something we could call the internet or a type of collective memory/being where no one to one controll exsists, it's all shared.

Last edited by judgedread; 20-06-2015 at 03:20 PM.
judgedread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 09:50 PM   #6
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by judgedread View Post
The "Self" would sugest a one to one mapping between you and your "ET" controller and makes you an avatar in a computer game that can move from game to game (another dimention).

I think that the "Self" is just the unconsious side of the brain and when you meditate you are just hacking past the firewall that serperates the consious and unconsious sides of the brain.

The unconsious side of the brain has interfaces that connect to the backbone of something we could call the internet or a type of collective memory/being where no one to one controll exsists, it's all shared.
But is it shared within the matrix that we view as planet Earth, or from beyond it?

If a driving consciousness exists outside of our blue gren sphere or 'reality' and that consciousness is a driving force, as we consider the higher self, then is the HS itself an alien - ie off world - aspect of us?

The 'collective memory' itself could resonate with the idea that we exist elsewhere and interact on a different level within a program, but the progra itself isn't us?
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 10:45 PM   #7
1zenith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getagrip View Post
I think the point that zhiba was trying to make is not that we 'tap' into ET's but that we already are what we class as ET's within our 'higher consciousness' correct me if I'm wrong, op.

For me, this theory is highly possibly. For example, when I do a Tarot reading, It's my Higher consciousness that I connect to for answers, not angels or guides. It's my own 'knowing' that gives me answers. I feel the same when I hear words when in meditation.

So who, is this that I feel is me which 'knows' so much? It says in the Bible 'The body is a temple' a temple for what?
I hate that theory that we are THEM from the future?? Or they are us but more advanced. THEY are separate beings.

But ya there are theories out there that say we are living lives in other dimensions simultaneously as humans and E ts.

That is correct . Because the reptilian that incarnated into me at birth is still living lives in his dimension and THIS dimension as ME.
I don't resonate with that HIGHER Consciousness stuff and don't really know what It means.

Whenever I get answers I know it is coming from my aliens and spirit guides.

YOU can resonate with whatever you wanna resonate with.
Old 20-06-2015, 10:53 PM   #8
1zenith
Banned

Default NO it is OUT of the matrix for sure.

Quote:
But is it shared within the matrix that we view as planet Earth, or from beyond it?

If a driving consciousness exists outside of our blue gren sphere or 'reality' and that consciousness is a driving force, as we consider the higher self, then is the HS itself an alien - ie off world - aspect of us?

The 'collective memory' itself could resonate with the idea that we exist elsewhere and interact on a different level within a program, but the progra itself isn't us?
I believe any 'paranormal' stuff is out of the matrix. E ts are out.
When you go out of body you are OUT.

WE are programmed to only experience stuff in the matrix.
So if we see aliens and start noticing our abductions and notice our H S, etc etc then we DEPROGRAMMED.
Old 20-06-2015, 10:56 PM   #9
1zenith
Banned

Default Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Earthlings are extraterrestrials to almost every being in existence. This has been my view for quite some time. If you ever want to study an ET race, study humans. Humans can be very strange, and this world has elements of a lot of the universe within it.

In the universe you find dark beings and races.
On our world you find dark people.

In the universe you find altruistic beings who are very loving and caring.
On our world you find the same.

When one asks "Do aliens do X?" Just look at Earth, do people do it? There are countless planets with wide ranging diverse life in the universe at all progression levels. There are many ET races out there that are at about the same developmental state we are right now. So obviously they would be doing many of the same things humans do in some cases.

As above so below kind of thing...
Ya we are just lower class E ts. lol

Ya and reptilians do have sexual intercourse. AND we do too.

Funny how other beings I have met are NOT into sex.

Does that mean they are more advanced? NOT necessarily.
Old 24-06-2015, 02:11 PM   #10
judgedread
Inactive

Quote:
Part must be shared because if I move a table then you will bump into the table if you didn't look were you was going and i didn't tell you it had been moved so in that respect it is a shared illusion.

The bit you don't share is what i am thinking or how i come to a decission even if that decission effects you.

Our simulation might have some type of collective consionious like in the 100th monkey story about the nuts, I don't know but we at our level cannot runs a bit of SQL like

SELECT Sum(*) From People where bestcolour='red' and Age <44

Being in more than a few minds at a time would just produce static we could not understand and i am not even sure we would enjoy doing that very often.

Dogs and cats also have minds and soles too or I think they do so how would all that mix in with our data if our brains tried to process it or would this collective mind need to filter them out and if so then would it also filter out some people.

Far too complicated for me to answer
Old 24-06-2015, 02:22 PM   #11
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by judgedread View Post
Part must be shared because if I move a table then you will bump into the table if you didn't look were you was going and i didn't tell you it had been moved so in that respect it is a shared illusion.
As in the quantum theory of the observer affecting an observed reality?
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2015, 02:40 PM   #12
judgedread
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
When you go out of body you are OUT.
Your consiosious mind is not the master, in a way your un-consious mind is so you might gain a bit more control over that side of your brain but it's still not free to do anything or else you could move a chair in a house down the road during this state and then the next day see that the chair has been moved.

Clearly being "OUT" of body is not the same as being "IN" so you was not free to make any changes in the current simulation.

Being "OUT" might also allow something to steel your physical body and create all kinds of trouble for you and thats if you can kick them back out again.

You is braver than me to take these risks but keep doing it and let me know