Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 25-02-2014, 04:02 PM   #1021
screamingeagle

Old 25-02-2014, 08:12 PM   #1022
alisa2

"...The blackboard of knowledge must be blank. Everything must be erased and, among the things erased, figure my organs, my heart, the bullet that's going to through me and kill me, my death, and the universe. All that must be constantly eradicated; the blackboard itself must be erased..." Stephen Jourdain, Radical Awakening pg 147-148
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2014, 10:58 PM   #1023
verndewd
Banned

Connect to the world , thank your spirit for receiving all the energy in love and sending infinitely amplified love in return.
Then disconnect and see if you dont feel happier for reaching the world on an energetic level.
Vern

Last edited by verndewd; 25-02-2014 at 11:55 PM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 04:18 PM   #1024
verndewd
Banned

I dont ascribe to past life karma theory. were here to experience the opposite of what we are and find that out to emerge into the truth of what we are. Its hell because we resist changing we get stuck on being hit by harsh realities instead of seeing that that incident was placed there to help you reroute your perceptions. When youre walking in the dark or running and you hit a brick wall its going to sting.
What we generally do as a species is react as victims, when we should realize oh we need to change this or that , internally or externally. If youre having a bad day i suggest surrendering your perceptions attitudes and thoughts to spirit. The idea we have anything in our lives that helps us , however small is a blessing , and when we focus on the blessings we begin to realize as i did this morning on the verge of tears, when you have happiness you have it all. Thats the one thing that no amount of money can purchase and its free if you go inside and take it. Well there is a price , youll be required to give away all the things that block it. But thats what the spirit is uniquely capable of, taking that and trading it in for happiness.

If every human realized this we would laugh the powers that be into submission.

Its like realizing home was inside you and it feels like the joy of childhood and i guess the tears one might shed are for the time spent away from home, the yearning realized as you cross the threshold into your temple.

It might be said that man's madness is the ignorant side of a desperate yearning to find the inner temple.
Putting up a public image is repression of self truths , lack of self acceptance. Its dishonest.

Society is best served embracing the inherent flaws created by ignorance openly and being driven to solving them as a group. Ya dont do that ya get what ya get. wars atrocity sickness.

when we repress anything in the human experience we open doors of expressing that in darkness , those open doors create every hell the human experience suffers. But at the same time we need to be prescient in our capacity to deal with these and personally willing to make the transition out of those things. the fact we have abusive power structures only indicates we arent ready for that level of awareness yet.
Vern
Old 26-02-2014, 09:06 PM   #1025
alisa2

In a million people there are a thousand thinkers, and in a thousand thinkers there is one self-thinker. Ludwig Borne

All thinking is adjusting. Henry David Thoreau

All we are is a result of what we have thought. Dhammapada

What you think you must do, is what you want to do. Edner Eschenbach
alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 09:16 PM   #1026
grandmasterp
Banned

"I heartily accept the motto, "That government is best which governs least"; and I should like to see it acted up to more rapidly and systematically. Carried out, it finally amounts to this, which also I believe — "That government is best which governs not at all"; and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which they will have."

( Thoreau)
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 01:29 AM   #1027
verndewd
Banned

All the worlds problems stem from improper use of ego, in allowing it rather than the spirits heart to dictate thought and action and attitude.
Vern
Old 02-03-2014, 02:05 AM   #1028
verndewd
Banned

Don't challenge yourself to be brave or fearless, challenge yourself to be open and to trust in the higher Self, challenge yourself to remain inwardly still and centred inside your own Being.

~ Mooji
Old 02-03-2014, 04:59 PM   #1029
verndewd
Banned

emotions and thoughts that lead away from joy reveal blockages to unification with source self. Finding those and surrendering the thoughts attitudes and emotions to source self removes them, its a daily sometimes minute by minute discipline but it frees the mind of its domination over spirit and increases the power of source within.
Vern
Old 02-03-2014, 06:32 PM   #1030
verndewd
Banned

The weak fall prey to mind, the strong rise to the power of spirit. surrender the causation of bad experience or suffer in it. the cause of your suffering is the thoughts attitudes and emotions you ignorantly choose to react with.
Vern

Last edited by verndewd; 02-03-2014 at 06:33 PM.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:37 PM   #1031
verndewd
Banned

When i consider spirituality i dont think in terms of flowers and joy and hippy happy horsehit, i think in terms of the struggle to overcome and the personal hell of ego , the knock down drag out energetic wars that brutalize the consciousness, i dont think of fucking plaiedians and arcturians or dimensions. i think of the human experience in all its splendor and ugliness and how that transforms in a person who attains a level of surrender to spirit that recreates the world as an exciting opportunity to expand and grow and help others attain freedom from lower emotions and attitudes. People with the happy bug might just have too much dopamine in their brains and have it easy who knows but for most of us its the raw idea of the human experience and transcending the affectations of how we personalize it.
vern
Old 02-03-2014, 07:48 PM   #1032
thecatsmeow
Banned

It doesn't take any effort to be open to the truth.
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:54 PM   #1033
verndewd
Banned

Do your best and wait for the outcome, anything that doesnt accept your best wasnt worth your best to continue.
Vern
Old 02-03-2014, 08:11 PM   #1034
screamingeagle

Old 03-03-2014, 07:49 PM   #1035
verndewd
Banned

The mind isnt inherently strong except in destruction, if the will to surrender thoughts , feelings , attitudes and judgements to spirit is persistent true strength is revealed.
vern
Old 03-03-2014, 08:50 PM   #1036
verndewd
Banned

were caught completely unaware by ego
we fall into patterns of thought and emotion we think are justifiable until the ultimate destruction is presented
the resultant face of those egocentric things
learning from surrender through excruciatingly difficult things frees us from the burden of ego rulership
when we can see the primary issue is in the weakness that is inherent in ego , only then can we alter our course
its at that point where continuance to err becomes a self condemnation
Vern
Old 03-03-2014, 10:26 PM   #1037
grandmasterp
Banned

fit mauris
"shit happens" in Latin
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:14 PM   #1038
verndewd
Banned

The daily surrender to higher self list
Thoughts about others and everything
attitudes " "
emotions " "
judgements " "
exhaustion from the spiritual struggle
Everything that gets in the way of feeling happiness.
Vern
Old 04-03-2014, 07:33 PM   #1039
verndewd
Banned

in fact our work is predominantly based on shifts to positive energies
not pissing on everything over how the poorly programmed ego was malfunctioning
vern
Old 05-03-2014, 12:36 AM   #1040
verndewd
Banned

energetic abuse is very common most everyone does it, it stems from egos thinking transferred to emotionalization. such things are the very core of the hell of the human experience, in essence when one allows ego to run unchecked they feed the totality of atrocious energy in the world
i mean if youre investing any negative energy, what exactly is it you think will manifest action in the world, and the idea that its impossible to swicth out of that is ridiculous when you can surrender it to higher self until its gone. failure to do so makes you as much a destroyer as any jihadist killer. I mean thats just the basic facts of energy pooling. they have the sickness to reveal what the worlds negativity can accomplish , and maybe thats the intent of the elite unleashing them by removing the power structures that kept them in check.