Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 06-08-2007, 03:48 PM   #21
whitelightrabbit

seems to me there are different hums. when going to the city after being in a a remote area i hear an incessant hum. i think it's all the electricity.

the hum that people hear in the amazon while on ayhuaska, i see as a different hum altogether. something more natural.

i also think there must a hum from haarp equipment/ radio towers, whatever tools they use. people on this thread have mentioned they've heard it between two and three in the morning. i've noticed cats acting strangely at this hour and later confirmed my friend's cats had issues at the same time.
whitelightrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 03:55 PM   #22
peachped

The Hum heard 'round the world

In Britain, people began complaining about the so-called Bristol Hum in the 70s. During that time, the Sunday Mirror gave the problem national media coverage when it asked its readers in a headline, "Have you heard the Hum?" Almost 800 people are said to have replied yes. The national government eventually did a survey of local authorities to gauge the number of complaints about low-frequency noise, finding that an average of 500 people did a year.

http://www.rense.com/general30/hum.htm

http://homepages.tesco.net/~John.Dawes2/
peachped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 04:26 PM   #23
pumma
Inactive

Quote:
Do you hear the hum?
At first I thought I was crazy ... But yes I've been hearng them all my life... Some of them are natural and the rest more like artificial. Few of them are strange like trying to implement fear or something... Also woke up few times at night hearing a massive (short) lound sound like someone wanted me to wake up...

(Edit) Also remember Icke saying "". This maybe not connected but...

Last edited by pumma; 06-08-2007 at 04:30 PM.
pumma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 04:48 PM   #24
cleft_asunder
Inactive

Although a seperate issue, the new Super Wal-mart's that are built have a special beeping device hidden in the ceiling, which produces an unstopping beeping. There is also another sound which does a different pattern overlapping it. It's used to hypnotise, but I don't know exactly in what way.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=35633
cleft_asunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 06:12 PM   #25
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
No ....please do enlighten me!
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6...nter444qi6.jpg

Lime Lady, I love you. Will you support me?:eek

Last edited by nickatnoon61; 06-08-2007 at 06:26 PM.
nickatnoon61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 06:41 PM   #26
lookfar

I have also heard a certain hum a few times during the early hours of the morning. I live quite close to a TETRA mast so I put it down to that & them messing with the frequencies. I recall it being more of a feeling than actually hearing, it felt almost painful to listen to it & like you needed to escape from it. I was very relieved when it stopped & I could finally get some sleep!
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2007, 03:17 PM   #27
stargazer

Hi I'm new here, so please bare with me
I've been hearing this high-pitch tone for as long as I can remember. I used to hear the tone only when it was all quiet around me. But now when I began the journey of discovering my true self, I can hear it all the time. So this could support the theory that the more one is aware of one self the more one hears the tone. It could also be that one doesn't hear it because one learns to ignore it through childhood, because no one ever mentions it. I couldn't theorize what exactly the tone is, but I'm sure we can hear more than we are told. So I believe that by hearing it and concentrating on it, widens our hearing range.
Another interesting thing is that TV (classic - not LCD or plasma) emits a very similar sound, but slightly louder. It emits from the screen, not from the speakers. Try putting TV on mute and than turning it off and on thus creating contrast. You should be able to hear the difference and recognize the sound. You can also use the TV to discover the hum (high pitch tone that we always hear), because the "TV sound" is so similar. I've tried this technique on an elder (56) guy. He didn't hear the hum at first, but then he remembered the sound, and reported that he hears it all his life and that it could get very deafening and annoying. I've asked many people to contribute to participate in my little experiment and I've discovered that emotionally more intelligent people are more open to hearing it. So I conclude that not hearing the sound (hum) is not a physical thing but a mental thing; it simply gets ignored.
I hope that with this post I've contributed a piece to the puzzle and not strayed away.
stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2007, 04:18 PM   #28
frank1974

I hear it as you describe stargazer. It was very loud this morning up until around dawn. It seemed to get louder all the time until it just stopped.

Its a sound just above that of human hearing, like a powered up speaker with no audio signal. i.e. only background electro magnetic signals through the speaker.

Makes me wonder about the zero point energy field as described in quantum mechanics of positively charged particles existing for a fraction in time in the vacuum. The same noise the whole universe over exists in all matter and space (time as well?). I believe the static heard on an untuned television or radio is the electro magnetic noise from these particles. I believe the 'common theory' is that it's noise left over from the big bang theory, which I think is twaddle too.

So the noise that we hear could be the zero point field, maybe in combination with the Schumann Resonance which is lower in freqency in the dark hours, maybe causing us to be able to hear it only at certain hours.

I'm actually starting to hear it now at 5:10 pm. Schumann resonance frequency lowering causing sympathetic resonance in our brain.?

I wonder what the effects are of lowering the brain zynaps frequency? Tiredness and harder to think?
frank1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2007, 05:11 PM   #29
physicsuno

I live near Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico and hear a hum constantly at night sometimes louder then usual. I figured it was just some sort of testing on base.

The hum is pretty common in New Mexico, people claim to hear a lot in Taos, and also in Los Alamos.
physicsuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2007, 06:04 PM   #30
stargazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank1974 View Post
1) ...untuned television or radio...
2) ...maybe causing us to be able to hear it only at certain hours...
1) You can get that "TV sound" not only from untuned TV but even when it's tuned to program or even on AV (with no AV device plugged in - dark blue screen; or with computer on it). So I believe that TV emits it by just being turned on, regardless of what it is picking up. And it is definitely not coming from speakers (I've physically removed the speakers ).

2) Yes, you do hear the hum only at certain hours, at the beginning. I now hear it ALL the time, except while I'm asleep. I can ignore it if I wish to, but it is getting harder as I think more about it.

Well I don't know what the above mens for your theories, because I'm not an expert. But I could agree with either. The thought that I'm playing with now is; 'what if it is a mix of different sounds, a spectrum of noise'. If that were to be true, than we are "looking" at various frequencies. Source then can be one or many. Source sound(s) can be reflected of a changing surface (moving objects-particles). Maybe by concentrating on the hum, we can start to recognize different frequencies in the mix and sources behind them. I hope I'm making sense.
stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2007, 03:22 PM   #31
frank1974

Its hard to explain what the zero point field is without first explaining some of the forces in nature.

The universe is electric in nature or electro-magnetic. Our planet earth is like a huge generator. It has a north and south pole like a magnet, and magnetic force lines (lay lines) from the poles going over the earth just like iron filings spread on paper with a magnet beneath. Something with opposite polarity is known as a dipole, like a magnet, the earth, the sun, a battery, capacitor etc. Energy is constantly flowing between opposite polarities, if it didn't the iron filings wouldn't be held in place, likewise the earth wouldn't be able to hold onto an atmosphere. In nature, hot is positive charged and cold is negatively charged, and hot always goes to cold. Its why condensation forms on cold glass, the negative cold glass attracts hot positive. So from this we should be able to reasonably assume that negative is the puller or attractor. Also when a compass is placed around the magnet, it always points away from north and towards south (yes, south!). Interesting thing to note here is that a dipole is transferring energy between its poles and no energy is lost, the flow of energy is only lost from one of its poles if it is attached to an opposite pole. A battery doesn't drain/lose energy until its dipole +/- is shorted, like when its under constant load in an electric circuit.

I have to leave it here for now, I'm needed at home. But try to understand push/pull and look for the answers in natures mechanics. Like a horizontal clockwise spinning wheel, if you try to grab it with your right hand it will push your hand back to you, with the left hand it will pull it. One spinning obect and opposite polarities. Also geometry is incredibly important as our ancient ancestors knew only too well. A pendulum can give you north pole positive and negative and south pole positive and negative. An old TV creates a magnetic field, if the field has built up, you'll notice a slight pressure when you slowly move your hand to the screen.
Old 18-09-2007, 02:20 PM   #32
goran

I hear the hum too. When it is very quiet it is extremely loud. Sometimes so loud that I have a feeling my head will explode.
goran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 02:40 AM   #33
de_shit
Banned

I believe the hum is probably a mix of society and nature. After reading Whitelightrabbits post, I think that nature has its own hum that you hear, and society has its own hum. Maybe its peoples tears and crying out for help and depression that you hear when you hear it in a city, and maybe its peace and happiness that you hear when in the wilderness. I always love being outside and for some reason when Im outside at night I get a shit load of energy from nowhere (I figured I was stealing it from people, stupid me, huh?) Now that I live further away from my city of Cincinnati, I feel a lot better. I love being out in "the sticks" man. I can see the stars easily and everything is just calmer and more bad ass. One night me and a friend even watched stars move in the sky and some weird shit happened with some "stars''.

Last edited by de_shit; 07-10-2007 at 02:42 AM.
de_shit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 04:11 AM   #34
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_shit View Post
I believe the hum is probably a mix of society and nature. After reading Whitelightrabbits post, I think that nature has its own hum that you hear, and society has its own hum. Maybe its peoples tears and crying out for help and depression that you hear when you hear it in a city, and maybe its peace and happiness that you hear when in the wilderness. I always love being outside and for some reason when Im outside at night I get a shit load of energy from nowhere (I figured I was stealing it from people, stupid me, huh?) Now that I live further away from my city of Cincinnati, I feel a lot better. I love being out in "the sticks" man. I can see the stars easily and everything is just calmer and more bad ass. One night me and a friend even watched stars move in the sky and some weird shit happened with some "stars''.
deshit, Is that Dutch? Or do I detect an attitude here, with yer username and Avvie!?! You are a bad bot and are in need of more programming!!! Ever heard of the hummin' homo....hmmmmmmmmm?????
nickatnoon61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2007, 06:00 AM   #35
kuro

I highly suggest reading "the tenth insight" by James Redfield, this could explain the hum you're hearing
kuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2007, 10:23 PM   #36
revelations
Banned

This is strange. I have been having these humming noises since I was 6 yo. I had 2 operations when I was young to stop it and guess what? I still hear it. Like most of you I get this at night and it is a high pitched hum that I hear. I wonder what they are up to?
revelations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2007, 10:16 PM   #37
revelations
Banned

... or is this something spiritual? I never knew that so many people have heard this humming noise. Up until now I thought i was the only one who had this, like I said Ive had this most of my life, I hear it almost daily so I have gotten used to it, although... it is always noticeable when it starts and some nights it can be quite irritating. I just put it down to the operation I had on my ears as a kid.

Thanks guy's for the links you left on this thread, I will take a look at them later.

Has anyone else heard this humming or low/high pitched noise?
Anyone got anymore info on this subject?
revelations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2007, 12:53 AM   #38
deca

Quote:
Extracts from articles in British newspaper collected over the past 23 years

Sunday Telegraph May 2001
Unidentified low frequency humming continues to be a problem around the country. A throbbing or whirring sound known as the Largs hum has plagued coastal towns in Strathclyde for more than 20 years causing discomfort, nausea and nosebleeds.
You are lucky if you can get an hour’s sleep at night said Georgie Hyslop, a former Royal Air Force radar operative, who has suffered from the hum every day for a year. It gives you headaches, your ears pop, you feel your nose bursting and your chest crushing in.

The Herald March 2001
Mystery hum forces couple out of home.
An Aberdeenshire couple have become the latest victims of the mysterious phenomenon known as the low frequency hum. It is a nuisance so bad that at times they have been forced to sleep in their car and take refuse in hotels. The hum at Whitehills, near Banff, a continuous or whirr accompanied by high pressure in the head, is the second example of the phenomenon in Scotland, after the so called Largs Hum in Ayrshire which has baffled scientists for 20 years.

Manchester Evening News February 2001
Insomniac Barry Fletcher is not the only person being disturbed by mysterious night-time noises. People from all over the region contacted us after we told of 47 year old taxi driver’s misery. Readers in Denton, Poynton, Aston, Beswick, Broughton Park, Stockton, Heaton Norris, Prestwich, Droysden and Bury all complained of a low-pitched "whirring" noise.

The Herald January 2001
The mysterious throbbing or whirring sound, described as a low frequency hum causes sickness and nosebleeds and has baffled scientists for more than 20 years. Now the Scottish Executive is being urged to investigate a phenomenon which experts believe is found in many parts of the UK and across the world. In Scotland, the main focus is on the Ayrshire town of Largs. Residents claim the Largs Hum first identified in the 1980’s, causes headaches and chest pains, as well as nausea and nosebleeds, Numerous potential sources have been identified and examined but there is still no conclusive outcome.

The Express December 1998
Scientists have been called in to investigate reports of a high-pitched whining noise that only women can hear. A dozen separate cases have logged by environmental health officers in Warrington, Cheshire, over recent months. In each one, women have complained about a mysterious droning sound which keeps them awake, while men living in the same houses say they can’t hear a thing. Male investigators from the council noise abatement department have also drawn a blank after being sent to locate the noise. Eleven other women living within a two mile radius have made similar complaints which are being investigated by the council’s chief environmental health officer Andrew Gilbert. He admits the outbreak has puzzled experts but he believes it could be because women spend more time in their homes. Mr Gilbert said "They are definitely hearing something, whether it is actual or perceived we have to apply objective analysis to find out where it is coming from. We’ve not closed the file yet."

Bristol Evening Post Nov. 1998
Retired Rolls Royce electronics engineer James Hall killed himself after worrying about a phantom buzzing noise, a Bristol Inquest heard. Mr Hall was found with a plastic bag over his head.
A pensioner who became obsessed with a buzzing noise in her flat took an overdose and was found dead in the city docks a Bristol Inquest heard. In her flat a notepad was found on which she had written letters to her friends and family. One said, Sorry to go like this. You know what it has been like with the noise, Don't let them put in the papers it was suicide.
A man has appeared in court for refusing to pay his council tax as a protest at the lack of action over the so-called Bristol Hum. Bob Lewis says his life has been made a misery for years by the mysterious noise.

The Independent June 1994
When his electrical engineering job as transferred to Peterborough, Hugh Witherington leapt at the chance to get out of London. But only months after moving out of the capital to a cottage in the Hertfordshire countryside, Mr Witherington, then 33, was woken in the small hours of the morning by a low, droning hum. "It sounded like a lorry had stopped outside my window and left its engine idling" he explains. He got up to investigate, but found nothing close to the house. Unable to sleep,he drove through the surrounding countryside searching for the cause of the noise. That was 16 years ago. Since then Mr Witherington has been plagued almost continuously by the intrusive hum, and is still trying to establish its source. "No amount of exposure ever gets me used to it. It stops me from thinking, even now I cannot accept it" he says.

Birmingham Evening Post July 1993
A distraught Birmingham husband today told how his wife killed herself because of a noise in her ears. The body of Mrs Hewlett was found in a bath in her hotel room yeasterday. It is thought she had died of a massive drugs overdose. Mr Hewlett added "The noises were particularly bad at night when there were no distractions. It was a constant buzzing in her ears" "I came home on Monday and she’d packed a suitcase and left a note to me saying, I’m sorry, but I cant take it any more"
The Independent March 1992
The search is on for the source of a low frequency hum that is ruining the lives of thousands of people in Britain. "Hummers", the name given to people who hear a low, droning sound have been recognised at last as having a legitimate problem. A ten year fight to persuade the utilities and government departments that they are not imagining the hum has paid off. The Department of the Environment is funding a two year study in which scientists will try to find the source of the hum for 25 sufferers. The department acknowledges that some 500 new cases are reported each year.

Daily Star March 1990
We asked you to give us a buzz if you were one of the tens of thousands of long-suffering people who are tortured and tormented by The Hum, and you jammed our phone lines. From the length and breadth of the country you called us about the sinister noise that brings misery to 100,000 people in Britain every day. Just as our expert claimed, you laid the blame for the painful and agonising noise that can drive people to the edge of suicide on man and machine in imperfect harmony. Here are some of the Hundreds of people who suffered in silence until they called us. All of them have been told by their doctors they have nothing wrong with their hearing.

Bristol Evening Post January 1990
An organisation has been formed to investigate the Bristol Hum, the mysterious droning noise that has baffled the scientific world for years. Some Bristol people claim that they can detect a background low frequency noise which persists for 24 hours a day. But other people living in the same homes can hear nothing. The hum has been the subject of complaints since the late 1970's and now it has been discovered that it can be heard by people in many other parts of Britain. The organisation has been formed to get more research carried out. Mrs Elizabeth Griggs of Hyatt Close, Shepton Mallet, was appointed secretary when the Low Frequency Noise Sufferers Association held its first meeting in London.

Yorkshire Evening Press November 1987
A Strensall couple are ready to give up on their new bungalow if a mystery noise cannot be traced. Both complain of sleepless nights as experts try in vain to isolate a persistent hum that has plagued them for months. Environmental health offers who have investigated the noise, which is also affecting some properties at Haxby and Huntington, report they have heard nothing. Ryedale chief environmental health officer Gordon Stephenson said "Instruments used by a consultant called in to give advice detected a noise at 50 Hz but he could not identify the source.

The Star November 1987
Things are humming in Haxby but to date no-one is quite sure exactly what. Residents are complaining of a low frequency sound that remains a complete mystery to the experts. According to Ryedale’s Environmental Health Department the noise can only be heard by residents themselves inside houses. It has not so far been audible to the several members of the department who have visited the properties and on our basis equipment is not capable of detecting this type of sound". This type of complaint was something of a national phenomenon which had troubled other authorities and has been followed by research at university and polytechnic level".

News of the World February 1979
From all over Britain comes the sound of humming. And 1,400 of you have written to tell us of the baffling noise known as The Hum. For ten years scientists have been investigating it, but still no one can explain what causes it and why some members of a family hear it while others don't. The Hum sounds like a distant diesel engine. Some readers thought they were going mad because they could hear the Hum while others couldn't.
mind control if you ask me.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2007, 07:11 AM   #39
frank1974

Quote:
Ryedale chief environmental health officer Gordon Stephenson said "Instruments used by a consultant called in to give advice detected a noise at 50 Hz but he could not identify the source."
Sounds like a dodgy (ageing) electricity supply to me. Which is 50Hz here in Britain (60Hz in USA). I'd be interested to know the distance to the main power supply and whether the power is all overhead or underground or both. Haven't heard any proper investigations done yet. That consultant I quoted doesn't sound like an expert otherwise he surely would have suspected the power supply as its at the same frequency.

And I think it may be something that you don't hear through the ear. The magnetic field from the 50Hz supply can resonate with matter that has a 50Hz resonant frequency. Probably an area in the brain or ear canal. It wouldn't have to have any amplitude(volume) in the hearing sense, as its an electro-magnetic wave, not an audio wave.

So the sound may be literally 'all in your head'.

May explain also why it effects some people only at night, a change in the level of electro-magnetic-radiation when all the millions of electrical devices are switched off. And then just like a leaky capacitor, it will slowly discharge so gradually reducing the 'hum' over time.

Just a stab in the dark theory.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I was working out a way of getting rid of the hum from a single coil guitar pickup. Its also 50Hz hum. The normal solution which just reduces the hum, is shielding. One of the main reasons for 50Hz hum is a ground loop somewhere in the power supply or signal chain. Another solution is phase cancellation. In a guitar if 2 pickup coils are wired together in series, the magnetic poles in series too, the hum is gone (cancelled). A guitar with single coil pickups and amplifier would then probably be a good way of measuring the level of 50Hz hum in the power supply, as it massively amplifies it.

If I suffered that bad, I'd get onto the electric company, not the council.

Last edited by frank1974; 30-10-2007 at 07:24 AM.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:35 PM   #40
deca

Yep the http://www.hpa.org.uk/ said its was the electrics in my house causing my emf reader to flash in the red, and it was safe and below the safety level.

It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote