Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 10-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #41
lordzoma

I will never stop thinking how incredibly amusing it is that people who haven't even purchased or used the product can claim to do a review of it. The product works, PERIOD.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:02 PM   #42
alspielman

lordzoma, any new changes? Do you still feel that buzzing feeling as you did when you first wore it?
alspielman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:29 PM   #43
lordzoma

That initial buzzing feeling is supposed to be a period of detox that the body goes through. It is certainly not the norm.

You don't really feel much of anything while you wear it. It's when you take it off that I ntoice a major subtle energy difference. Actually that's not entirely accurate. It's hard to describe. It almost feels like when I put it over my neck that I'm blanketing my body in some kind of invisible cloak. That probably sounds strange but it's what it feels like. So that when I take it off my neck, I literally feel like the cloak is gone, and it's as if an energy 'wind' is hitting me.

That's the best way to describe it.

For example when my friend wears it all he feels is that buzzing feeling. This is probably because he hasn't worn it for periods greater than a few hours, and his body is pretty toxic.

Last edited by lordzoma; 10-11-2008 at 09:30 PM.
lordzoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:34 PM   #44
infinite tea
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
More rubbish.
Get outa here already!!
This is correct actually :-)
infinite tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:30 PM   #45
lordzoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite tea View Post
This is correct actually :-)
Yeah, it's absolutely ludicrous to think that HAARP is not based on Tesla's work, or at the very least, along the same line of technology.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:33 PM   #46
alspielman

I've had my pendant for about 2 weeks now.

At first I didn't feel anything- but now I'm amazed. I sleep less and still don't feel tired when I'm at work. I used to sleep a lot and still feel lethargic, but I can easily get by on 4 hours of sleep at night and wake up with more energy.

I know its all speculative, but I'm certainly convinced.
alspielman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 11:50 AM   #47
nologo

The Q-LINK is another option for anyone wanting to experiment (sorry if it's already been mentioned).
nologo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:31 AM   #48
pinkfreud
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
It almost feels like when I put it over my neck that I'm blanketing my body in some kind of invisible cloak. That probably sounds strange but it's what it feels like. So that when I take it off my neck, I literally feel like the cloak is gone, and it's as if an energy 'wind' is hitting me.
hmm i've heard it acts like a protective device against negative/parasitic energy and radiation from electronic devices too.

i'd love to wear this around my neck coz i make do with 4-5 hours of sleep on an average, and wake up with bloodshot eyes. my boyfriend has noticed this and even if we sleep for the same amount of time, i end up being the one who's always more physically drained.

i'm tired almost every minute of the day, everyday, and would love to lay my hands on some tesla tech. he's one genius 'official' science has always sought to undermine, consciously.

problem is i don't keep credit cards, so i don't know where i can get this tesla shield. $199 would be equal to 10,000 indian rupees. that's f*cking crazy but i'm sure it's worth it.

any ideas lz?

Last edited by pinkfreud; 08-12-2008 at 05:40 AM.
pinkfreud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:38 AM   #49
lordzoma

I'm pretty sure the sole purpose of the tesla shield is to primarily protect from electronic manipulation on the energy field. Protecting from all of the radiation we're exposed to an a technological planet.

For parasitic / negative energy interaction, get your hands on some black tourmaline, and keep it in your pockets and under your pillow at all times.

If you really want to help yourself not feel so tired, grab your yellow pages, look up Kung Fu, and find a teacher who can teach you some chi kungs.

They will help you tremendously.

As for getting a tesla shield without a credit card - you could always give cash to someone with a card.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:43 AM   #50
pinkfreud
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
I'm pretty sure the sole purpose of the tesla shield is to primarily protect from electronic manipulation on the energy field. Protecting from all of the radiation we're exposed to an a technological planet.

For parasitic / negative energy interaction, get your hands on some black tourmaline, and keep it in your pockets and under your pillow at all times.

If you really want to help yourself not feel so tired, grab your yellow pages, look up Kung Fu, and find a teacher who can teach you some chi kungs.

They will help you tremendously.

As for getting a tesla shield without a credit card - you could always give cash to someone with a card.
thanks for the info. any good source where you can get genuine black tourmaline?
pinkfreud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 12:52 PM   #51
lordzoma

Ebay has great deals. Either in bulk unpolished or in polished spheres, rather than little tiny jewelry.