Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 07-10-2008, 12:30 AM   #21
mauviene

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
Not to burst your bubble of anything

But you're wrong.

Just because someone makes a post hating on a piece of technology, doesn't invalidate the original object. People are always picking sides and debunking things. What makes you have so much credence for one analysis that points out absolutely nothing other than how cheap it is to have a standard common anodized aluminum capsule.

Does anyone actually believe a little purple capsule of aluminum is very expensive? Do you think the company has big sheets of aluminum and they make aluminum pellets themselves.

No, of course not. The technology calls for purple aluminum, and so they purchase the capsule in bulk from, probably, a chinese distribution company.

Inside the capsule is a coiled coil, and two pieces of zeusite, which is a crystal alloy made from precious and semi precious metals, as well as precious and semi precious gemstones.

Placebo effect may work with pills, but when you are dealing with tangible effects it is clear what is placebo and what is not.

I can feel energy. It would not surprise me if this is something you are not capable of doing. I practice tai chi and chi kung every day, and am very, very aware of my own chi flow as well as the energy I feel from others and from the objects around me. I have been using crystals for years, and I can tell you with absolute verification from my personal experience that the very moment I picked up the Tesla shield I was able to feel its energy effects.

It has had a tangible change in the way I perceive energy as well as how much energy I have on a daily basis. The opinions of those who read things off the internet is inferior to first hand experience.
Right, you got a .99 cent capsule filled with some scrap metal and sold off as tesla technology which has actually never been validated...

Your probably not going to change your schema and will just stick to your views..but you already bought into the scam and this post wasn't directed at you - it was directed at those who still might succumb to BS advertisement and phony science.

Placebo isn't just for pills mind you, it works with everything. What your doing is creating more energy with the belief that you are receiving energy or being "entrained to an energy protection shield emitting from a small piece of purple metal that coincidentally vibrates at exactly the same frequency your body vibrates and somehow opposes harmful energy in the process!" Which, it really only takes a small amount of knowledge in physics to realize that you would have to have a small chip that regulates your bodies constantly progressing energy levels which would require some sort of AI allowing for it to be reprogrammed as you progress, and have inbuilt frequency detection to block "harmful" energy sources for this to even be speculated. So, I don't know what your understanding of physics or energy is, but please..please..don't perpetuate this scam anymore..your giving these crooks potential business..
mauviene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:18 AM   #22
lordzoma

You sir, have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

And you have clearly never done any martial arts to any real consequence.

I can feel my chi, and I can feel my chi differently because of the device.

Personal experience aside, go ahead and ignore the measurable change in my aura as picked up by kirlian photography. Or better yet, why don't you buy your own and perform your own test.

Oh wait, that's right.

You're simply making assumptions here.

You're assuming you know anything about energy, and yet you're sitting there telling me I need a microchip to keep out harmful energy?

Right. Ok. So all that meditation and visualization I do is meaningless right?

Get a clue you low level spiritual minion. Your technology is not the live all end all of the universe, and you clearly have a problem grasping the concept of energy manipulation.

If anything, you have only marked yourself as being a mindless skeptic who will sooner shout their paradigm at the top of their own lungs than ever contribute anything useful. What's the matter, too many people getting their hands on some real useful technology, that you have to wave your lightsider (I'm doing it for your own benefit) dick around like a flag? Well newsflash asshole, I'm not buying it. Take your lightside manipulation trash over to ashtar because your opinion is worthless around here.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:32 PM   #23
mauviene

Quote:
You sir, have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

And you have clearly never done any martial arts to any real consequence.

I can feel my chi, and I can feel my chi differently because of the device.

Personal experience aside, go ahead and ignore the measurable change in my aura as picked up by kirlian photography. Or better yet, why don't you buy your own and perform your own test.

Oh wait, that's right.

You're simply making assumptions here.

You're assuming you know anything about energy, and yet you're sitting there telling me I need a microchip to keep out harmful energy?

Right. Ok. So all that meditation and visualization I do is meaningless right?

Get a clue you low level spiritual minion. Your technology is not the live all end all of the universe, and you clearly have a problem grasping the concept of energy manipulation.

If anything, you have only marked yourself as being a mindless skeptic who will sooner shout their paradigm at the top of their own lungs than ever contribute anything useful. What's the matter, too many people getting their hands on some real useful technology, that you have to wave your lightsider (I'm doing it for your own benefit) dick around like a flag? Well newsflash asshole, I'm not buying it. Take your lightside manipulation trash over to ashtar because your opinion is worthless around here.
Sorry but your immature and obviously aggressively inclined response only reassures me that for one, you don't do enough chi calming exercises to talk with any authority on energy levels. Also I should remind you that energy levels are produced by chemical reactions within the brain. Meditation just helps stimulate these chemical areas which in response creates more energy because of serenity based practices. These practices Sooth and satiate your neural stimuli..its a two way process; both electromagnetic and chemical - which cause a constant gyration of life forces moving in unison to produce the human atmosphere.

As far as energy manipulation goes I do grasp it, but maybe not in your possibly fallacious definition - so please elaborate for me and other readers on your broad understanding of energy manipulation and tesla technology.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:44 PM   #24
lordzoma

All I will elaborate on, is that you have no idea what you're talking about.

You're clearly body oriented and low on a level of spiritual progression.

Go find your own evidences elsewhere. I'm not gonna hold your lightsider tainted hand.

Last edited by lordzoma; 07-10-2008 at 10:45 PM.
lordzoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:59 PM   #25
mauviene

Quote:
All I will elaborate on, is that you have no idea what you're talking about.

You're clearly body oriented and low on a level of spiritual progression.

Go find your own evidences elsewhere. I'm not gonna hold your lightsider tainted hand.
Sorry but this post just proves your ignorance.

And by the way, spirit = mind boy and soul
Old 08-10-2008, 12:16 AM   #26
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Question Nikola Tesla & HAARP

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
Rubbish.
You have to have frequency of something!
More rubbish.
Get outa here already!!
HAARP Protection
http://www.emfblues.com/HAARP.html
Great Misconception Held by the Masses of People
Quote:
http://www.truedemocracy.net/td-20/17.html
Secondly, we shall examine the scientific evidence that scientists do control the weather using Tesla Technology, which he developed from 1886-1928 ["The Fantastic Inventions of Nikola Tesla," by Nikola Tesla and David H. Childress, 1993.] As you read about our capabilities to control the weather, remember that the brilliant mystic scientist, Nikola Tesla, made the key discoveries almost 100 years ago! We do not know how far advanced Tesla was with his work on controlling the weather and its storms, but we feel fairly confident that the terrible storms and drought in the late 1920's may have been brought on by a deliberate use of Tesla technology.

ENERGY ENERGY ENERGY -- AT JUST THE RIGHT ELF FREQUENCY!
The key Tesla discovery was that the earth itself reverberated with a pulsing electrical current in the low ELF range; in fact, Tesla discovered the exact frequency at which the earth pulsates normally. By causing many towers to pulsate at the same exact ELF frequency at which the earth normally pulsates, scientists could create storms, manuever them, and dissipate them at will. They could cause earthquakes by combining the power from numerous towers. In fact, this Tesla discovery could duplicate almost every single phenomena of Nature.

HAARP -- This acronym stands for High-frequency Active Aurol Research Project. HAARP is a "secret undertaking that is not unlike the Manhattan Project which gave us the atomic bomb." ["Angles Don't Play This HAARP," by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning, Earthpulse Press, Alaska, 1995., p. 5.] HAARP irradiates the atmosphere with enormous levels of ELF radio waves. In addition to altering weather patterns and creating storms, HAARP is also known to change the way in which the human mind operates and even lower our resistance to disease. For now, we shall concentrate upon the Weather Control that HAARP gives our scientists.

CONCLUSION
We have proven beyond doubt that Weather Control - Weather Warfare is a reality! However, we understand that the "warfare" which scientists are waging is against the American people! After all, it is America which is the #1 Industrial country in the world, with the #1 consuming appetite in the world. In New Age thinking, America is the real threat to Mother Gaia (Earth), not Russia or any other nation. To this end, Americans must be convinced that we must dismantle our cities, move away from cities -- many of which are located on coastlands -- and accept a far more primitive level of living.

Since Americans are most definitely in love with their Industrial Civilization, you must ask yourself what on earth would move them to accept this draconian scenario. The only thing I can think of that would so move Americans is if their very life was at risk! Americans have to be convinced of three things:

1. They are going to be killed unless they accept the changes being broadcast from their President or from F.E.M.A.

2. "Mother Nature," or Goddess Gaia, or whatever you want to call Earth, is making it impossible to continue living where you are currently living or living according to the standard of living you are now enjoying.

3. Nature has gone absolutely crazy, creating a storm without equal that imperils a huge amount of North America, and they have only hours to flee
The Military's Pandora's Box
by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning

http://www.haarp.net/
Quote:
This article was prepared to provide a summary of the contents of a book written in 1995 which describes an entirely new class of weapons. The weapons and their effects are described in the following pages. The United States Navy and Air Force have joined with the University of Alaska, Fairbanks, to build a prototype for a ground based "Star Wars" weapon system located in the remote bush country of Alaska.

The individuals who are demanding answers about HAARP are scattered around the planet. As well as bush dwellers in Alaska, they include: a physician in Finland; a scientist in Holland; an anti-nuclear protester in Australia; independent physicists in the United States; a grandmother in Canada, and countless others.

This huge difference could lift and change the ionosphere in the ways necessary to create futuristic effects described in the patent. According to the patent, the work of Nikola Tesla in the early 1900's formed the basis of the research.
Tesla Magnifying Transmitter ~ Google Search Results
http://www.rexresearch.com/teslamt/tmtgoogl.htm
The Military's Mystery Machine
http://www.popsci.com/military-aviat...machine?page=1
Quote:
The High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program, or HAARP, has been called a missile-defense tool and a mind-control device. The truth is a bit less ominous

Ionospheric Manipulation Made Easy: HAARP’s ionospheric research instrument comprises 180 aluminum antenna towers [1] on a 40-acre plot. Together the towers beam radio waves into the ionosphere, which begins about 50 miles up. There, sunlight temporarily strips gas molecules [2] of their electrons, creating charged particles [3]. Scientists tweak HAARP’s signal [4] to stimulate reactions in the lower ionosphere, causing phenomena such as radiating auroral currents, a.k.a. “virtual antennas,” which send extremely low-frequency waves back to Earth. The waves can reach deep into the ocean and could improve submarine communication. At night, the absence of sunlight causes the lowest layer of the ionosphere to temporarily disappear [5]. This allows HAARP to conduct experiments that could lead to better ways to use a process called skywave propagation.

Since Eastlund’s death last December, Nick Begich, son of a former Alaskan congressman and co-author of the 1995 book Angels Don’t Play This HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology, has led the anti-HAARP crusade. “It’s not that I think it needs to be shut down,” Begich says. “It needs to be monitored more closely and scrutinized. The government hasn’t been up-front about the nature of these programs, and they’re utilizing the system to manipulate portions of the environment without full disclosure to the public.” He worries that HAARP may be capable of mind control because the waves it produces can exist at frequencies similar to those of human brain waves. Citing Eastlund’s patents, Begich also worries that the facility can alter weather. More extreme skeptics, like Jerry E. Smith, author of HAARP: The Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy, suspect that HAARP was rushed into completion after the 2005 hurricane season, which included Katrina, to keep the storms from making landfall. Others say it was responsible for the destruction of the space shuttle Columbia in 2003.
A Brief History of Electrojet Modification
http://hubpages.com/hub/_This_HAARP_Is_Not_For_Angels
Quote:
1886-8: Nikola Tesla invents system of Alternating Current power source and transmission system. As 60-pulse-per-second (hertz) AC power grids spread over the land, Mom Earth will eventually dance to a different beat than her usual 7-8 hertz frequency.
1900: Tesla applies for patent on a device to transmit Electrical Energy Through the Natural Mediums".

1905: U.S. Patent #787,412 issued for above.

1924: Confirmation that radio waves bounce off ionosphere (electrically-charged layer starting at altitude of 50 kilometers).

1938: Scientist proposes to light up night sky by electron gyrotron heating from a powerful transmitter.

1940: Tesla announces "death ray" invention.

Last edited by oiram; 08-10-2008 at 12:22 AM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:18 PM   #27
lordzoma

I think it's hilarious that Lightisder (for your benefit only) people come to hijack the thread by posting their opinions like scientific fact

when they have never held a tesla shield, properly researched tesla technology, or attempted to address the evidence of the alteration of the aura as viewed by kirlian photography techniques.

These lightsider bastards will try to shove their world paradigm down you're throat, because 'you're too stupid to know any better.'

See them for what they are, not what they pretend to be.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:54 PM   #28
mauviene

Quote:
I think it's hilarious that Lightisder (for your benefit only) people come to hijack the thread by posting their opinions like scientific fact

when they have never held a tesla shield, properly researched tesla technology, or attempted to address the evidence of the alteration of the aura as viewed by kirlian photography techniques.

These lightsider bastards will try to shove their world paradigm down you're throat, because 'you're too stupid to know any better.'

See them for what they are, not what they pretend to be.
Evidently if the sources from the previous poster are correct..you would never be able to get your hands on real Tesla technology.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:45 PM   #29
lordzoma

I've recently read the Matrix 5 author highly recommends the T-1 capsule.

Now I know why.
Old 19-10-2008, 11:42 AM   #30
danoli3

I am very interested in this tech...

wish the tesla cap was cheaper.
danoli3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2008, 06:45 PM   #31
heebeejeebee

here's a cheaper version

Roage
heebeejeebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2008, 05:41 AM   #32
lordzoma

That's orgone though. It's a completely different substance. Just because the case looks similar doesn't mean it's creating a similar unified field.

T-1's use Zeusite not orgonite.

I'll stick with the T-1.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:53 AM   #33
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauviene View Post
Sorry but your immature and obviously aggressively inclined response only reassures me that for one, you don't do enough chi calming exercises to talk with any authority on energy levels. Also I should remind you that energy levels are produced by chemical reactions within the brain. Meditation just helps stimulate these chemical areas which in response creates more energy because of serenity based practices. These practices Sooth and satiate your neural stimuli..its a two way process; both electromagnetic and chemical - which cause a constant gyration of life forces moving in unison to produce the human atmosphere.

As far as energy manipulation goes I do grasp it, but maybe not in your possibly fallacious definition - so please elaborate for me and other readers on your broad understanding of energy manipulation and tesla technology.
...Before you attempt at destroying this thread as you do with others,why don't you give time to Lordzoma to report the long term effects,you obvoiusly
have no grasp about the subtle energetic fields becoming amplified by devices
and certain crystals...and for others who show interest into his insights,please
allow this to progress unhindered...if you're not interested,don't add anything.
...The only incorrect assertation LZ has made is to connect you with the light
-siders,but you're not are you mauviene...your dark.Logicbomb has already admitted the similarities with orgonite,to the Tesla-shield...if you had destroyed this thread earlier,this would've not been made known...give them a chance.

PS brilliant research LZ,look forward to seeing long-term outcomes...would'nt mind a device that could assist in manually raising the vibration...

Last edited by thelyran; 03-11-2008 at 09:57 AM. Reason: ps
Old 04-11-2008, 03:31 AM   #34
lordzoma

I recently learned that the tesla shield is NOT to be worn

During Sex
During Sleep
Or while you're showering.

During sex I had been leaving it on previously, and felt strangely compelled after a few days to start removing it. The same thing happened while I was sleeping. Felt like it just wasn't right to wear it.

When I found out that information, it didn't surprise me.

Sometimes I fall asleep with it on.

Twice this has happenned recently, and both times during my dream i have 'woken up' only I wasn't awake I was in the astral right near my body, and I felt this really strange intense energy around me. In the astral I removed the T-1 capsule, and felt the energy go away. I put it back on and felt the energy. Removed it and felt the energy go away.

When I woke up I realized it was still on me, so I took it off and set it at the head of my bed like recommended.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:07 AM   #35
alspielman

lordzoma, I have been researching the Tesla shield for some time now and I am interested in purchasing one. Does the shield still give you the same amount energy now, even though you've wore it for quite some time now? I was reading some of the testimonials on the Life Technologies website and there were people claiming to go without sleep for days and still feel energized.

Also, do you feel that it has helped you in manifesting your goals? Have you noticed in synchronization of events and more frequent coincidences?

Last edited by alspielman; 06-11-2008 at 08:11 AM.
alspielman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 10:41 AM   #36
lordzoma

I haven't used it in any manifestation meditations yet, and I have always been aware of synchronicities so I haven't noticed a change.

And it doesn't give energy, it protects you from electronic controls. No doubt by protecting us it is shielding us from the electromagnetic fields that sap us of energy we would have in abundance if it wasn't for this age of electronic technologies.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:24 PM   #37
alspielman

Okay, I placed an order for Tesla Shield. I went with the Hyperspace Radionics version:

I'll let you know what happens when I receive it.
alspielman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 07:26 AM   #38
mikey mikey
Banned

Here's an even cheapear one.
http://www.rei.com/product/685309

mikey mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:28 AM   #39
eyepod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey mikey View Post
Here's an even cheapear one.
http://www.rei.com/product/685309

This thread is rather amusing really. These guys do a good review of the DogID tag er I mean Tesla sheild as well:

http://www.dailycommonsense.com/goin...-tesla-shield/
eyepod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:02 PM   #40
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Exclamation Deceptions UFOs strange lights Army tests Tesla...

Deceptions UFOs strange lights Army tests Tesla technology games with peoples minds!

BRIGHT SKIES
Quote:
My research into this subject began about two years ago in early 1995. A geologist colleague and friend, John Watts of geo-science consultants Mackay & Schnellman and Associates, asked for my opinion of earthquake risk in an isolated area of the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia. John knew of my long experience in the region, conducting geological and geophysical field exploration surveys there for gold mineralisation - hence the approach to myself for scientific advice.
http://tmgnow.com/repository/secret/brightskies.html
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote