Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-06-2016, 01:40 PM   #61
herbrobert
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 79
Likes: 73 (44 Posts)
Default

Ask yourself: am I a hypocrite?

If you claim to love justice and fairness, then practice it in your everyday life. Whether you run a 'truth' forum or an organised movement, stick to the values you claim to have. No point criticising the elite for being unfair and biased if you yourself are unfair and biased when it comes to making allegations against people. Injustice is injustice, no matter how small. It makes a mockery of what you preach.


Why join a 'truther' clique?

It's better to be alone and completely free than join a closed-community that doesn't accept challenges from outsiders. You'll just create an us-versus-them dynamic. It is this dynamic that has ruined humanity throughout the ages. Factionalism breeds more division and conflict. The complete opposite of what we set out to achieve when first embarking on this journey. Accept challengers with open arms. You may learn something from them, and vice versa.

Remember: Most of us are on the same team. Don't make enemies of the very people who, like you, want to see an end to suffering in the world.
herbrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2016, 09:24 PM   #62
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 7,228
Likes: 4,270 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbrobert View Post
Ask yourself: am I a hypocrite?

If you claim to love justice and fairness, then practice it in your everyday life. Whether you run a 'truth' forum or an organised movement, stick to the values you claim to have. No point criticising the elite for being unfair and biased if you yourself are unfair and biased when it comes to making allegations against people. Injustice is injustice, no matter how small. It makes a mockery of what you preach.


Why join a 'truther' clique?

It's better to be alone and completely free than join a closed-community that doesn't accept challenges from outsiders. You'll just create an us-versus-them dynamic. It is this dynamic that has ruined humanity throughout the ages. Factionalism breeds more division and conflict. The complete opposite of what we set out to achieve when first embarking on this journey. Accept challengers with open arms. You may learn something from them, and vice versa.

Remember: Most of us are on the same team. Don't make enemies of the very people who, like you, want to see an end to suffering in the world.
What's a Truther Clique? You mean a forum?

I like fairness and justice. But, there isn't a lot of it in the world when it's run by greedy, psychopathic, war loving, Elite, Rich, Satanic bloodlines.
__________________
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

Last edited by jupiter12; 16-06-2016 at 09:28 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2016, 09:50 PM   #63
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,426
Likes: 470 (316 Posts)
Default

Speak out without fear about what woke you up and how it woke you up. You will quickly meet others that have come to the same conclusions and be able to support one another. If you try to be a lone wolf it will not work out well.

No, I did not read other posters answers so if this is a like post I do not know. It asked for personal advice so here it is, not swayed by anyone else.

Last edited by raburgeson; 16-06-2016 at 09:54 PM.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2016, 11:24 PM   #64
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,962 (1,227 Posts)
Default

The way the world is going hide under the nearest rock.
Likes: (2)
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 01:38 PM   #65
lobuk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Roger That
Posts: 21,944
Likes: 3,706 (2,108 Posts)
Default

Let us know when you want this thread stickied in the new members section folks.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 09:47 PM   #66
baboshka1
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 4,301
Likes: 2,962 (1,227 Posts)
Default

I think that is a good idea as some good advice here and it will not get lost.
Likes: (3)
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 10:11 PM   #67
aurum
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,712
Likes: 3,034 (1,485 Posts)
Default

My advice, for what it's worth, is to take things slowly. I made a thread somewhere referring to the lifting of veils, and how it's a stage by stage process... I genuinely do believe that. Thinking back to my own ridiculous journey on the path to 'enlightenment', I can honestly say that I did start to lose it a bit- I became very unbalanced, very paranoid, I lost my grip on what I perceived to be 'reality' completely... It all sounds a bit melodramatic now! But that was my process!

To be fair, it was when I confronted the reality of child sex abuse and institutional paedophilia- I just wasn't ready to take it in. I appreciate how shit that sounds, given that I was only having to read about it. But it really shook me to my core. I do understand, to some extent, why people choose to ignore these issues- it shatters and breaks down everything that you want to believe about the world. Take for example, a news report today from a Ukrainian abattoir... footage showing a bull collapsing from sheer terror, having witnessed his fellow comrades being bludgeoned to death with a hammer- all in the name of us enjoying a juicy burger. It's fucking sick.

The world is not what you thought it was. It takes time to assimilate these concepts. Too much too soon, and it's the looney bin for you. So go slow, don't jump in the deep end, and take time out from focussing on the negative- because there is plenty there for you to wade through, as and when. There has to be a balance, because what goes on out there, doesn't define you 'in there'. I used to watch a bit of Karl Pilkington, just to offset the seriousness of some of the material I was faced with- there are plenty of good people out there, and it's easy to lose sight of that.

Know what you're about, know where you stand, reject the evil (because what other word can we use?), and keep your head- even whilst those around you are losing theirs.

It will come good.

Last edited by aurum; 17-06-2016 at 10:19 PM.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 10:22 PM   #68
aurum
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,712
Likes: 3,034 (1,485 Posts)
Default



The truth is somewhere in the middle..! But don't make yourself ill in the search for it, as I probably did- because ultimately- who the fuck knows?! Your own intuition will guide you along the right path. There are certain unpleasant truths which cannot be denied, and staring reality in the face is a brave move- not many are willing to do so. Where you take your spiritual understanding from there, is up to you.

There's a reason that people choose to lose themselves in distraction. The choice, ultimately, is yours.

Last edited by aurum; 17-06-2016 at 10:41 PM.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 10:56 PM   #69
aurum
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,712
Likes: 3,034 (1,485 Posts)
Default

Also, acquaint yourself with George Carlin, obviously...


Last edited by aurum; 17-06-2016 at 11:03 PM.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2016, 09:15 PM   #70
herbrobert
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 79
Likes: 73 (44 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter12 View Post
What's a Truther Clique? You mean a forum
No, I do not mean a forum.

Quote:
I like fairness and justice. But, there isn't a lot of it in the world when it's run by greedy, psychopathic, war loving, Elite, Rich, Satanic bloodlines.
All the more reason to practice it in your everyday life.
herbrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2016, 09:57 PM   #71
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 7,228
Likes: 4,270 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbrobert View Post
No, I do not mean a forum.



All the more reason to practice it in your everyday life.
Not sure what you mean by 'Truther Clique'? it felt like an inference that those that follow Davids work are some clique!

I'm all for kindness and love, remembering that there are some evil psychopathic people around, for whatever reason.

Ultimately we enter the world alone and leave alone. But, it's good to know others, like on Truth forums or websites, or Authors like David, share similar viewpoints (if not all).

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth, Everything Else is Illusion, as David says.

Quote....
Why join a 'truther' clique?

It's better to be alone and completely free than join a closed-community that doesn't accept challenges from outsiders. You'll just create an us-versus-them dynamic. It is this dynamic that has ruined humanity throughout the ages. Factionalism breeds more division and conflict. The complete opposite of what we set out to achieve when first embarking on this journey. Accept challengers with open arms. You may learn something from them, and vice versa.

Remember: Most of us are on the same team. Don't make enemies of the very people who, like you, want to see an end to suffering in the world.
__________________
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein

Last edited by jupiter12; 18-06-2016 at 10:20 PM.
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2016, 10:46 PM   #72
derekbuttery
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Masonic, Canada
Posts: 5,390
Likes: 1,802 (1,146 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
Also, acquaint yourself with George Carlin, obviously...

damn you Aurum! here goes another two hours lost in the company of Mr Carlin...

__________________
PEDOPHOBE AND PROUD
Likes: (2)
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2016, 11:15 PM   #73
truth seeker 09
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,844
Likes: 1,734 (1,002 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
Also, acquaint yourself with George Carlin, obviously...

George Carlin: Telling the truth is so much easier than speaking more BS.
Likes: (2)
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2016, 04:33 AM   #74
mkpetrov
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 118
Likes: 12 (10 Posts)
Default

Power structures are always evil, so never forget every action has evil motive behind it. Also, don't try to remenber specific wrongdoings - they are not important. Once yo realize something or someone is evil, that's all you need to remember. Also, don't seek hard evidence - it's impossible to get as an outsider. But just because you do't have it, it's not a reason to dismiss the tons of clues you see all the time.

That's my advice, becaise these are the misstakes i notice people make all the time and they are crucial. Votes are another typical example. Many people already know how things work, yet they chose to forget and turn a blind eye. And that's exactly what empowers the status quo the most.
__________________
Those who trade liberty for (a sense of) security always lose both
Likes: (1)
mkpetrov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2016, 05:18 PM   #75
liltroofer
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 257
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Psychos are real. There are successful and unsuccessful ones.

The reason the successful ones gain power is because they are really good liars. Sometimes they also have charm or something else about them like good looks or at least looks that distract people.

It's easier to identify types of psychos in your family when you take the original advice of the thread and don't be a hypocrite, look for ways you deceive yourself. Examine the very hard personal stuff. If you are ever abused, you would know just how serious that can go.

But as for detecting psychos from families you're unfamiliar with it's much harder. Because you might not ever get so close that you can look at that stuff with them. It may only come across as glimmers and microexpressions in the workplace or something.

Anyway, that would be my advice for helping people understand why there are so many followers of the liars and the lies. Many of the followers do not know where among them the truly depraved are hiding. But everyone's a person I think, unless you believe there are reptilians and that sort of thing.
Likes: (1)
liltroofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2016, 06:28 PM   #76
aurum
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,712
Likes: 3,034 (1,485 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltroofer View Post
Psychos are real. There are successful and unsuccessful ones.

The reason the successful ones gain power is because they are really good liars. Sometimes they also have charm or something else about them like good looks or at least looks that distract people.

It's easier to identify types of psychos in your family when you take the original advice of the thread and don't be a hypocrite, look for ways you deceive yourself. Examine the very hard personal stuff. If you are ever abused, you would know just how serious that can go.

But as for detecting psychos from families you're unfamiliar with it's much harder. Because you might not ever get so close that you can look at that stuff with them. It may only come across as glimmers and microexpressions in the workplace or something.

Anyway, that would be my advice for helping people understand why there are so many followers of the liars and the lies. Many of the followers do not know where among them the truly depraved are hiding. But everyone's a person I think, unless you believe there are reptilians and that sort of thing.
I think that's a really good point- one of the greatest mistakes I ever made, was presuming that everyone upheld the same values and moral compass that I did. It's a real game changer, when you cross a genuine sociopath. I see a lot of narcissism in my own family, but once you've been on the receiving end of a disgruntled sociopath- well, to say that you start to view people differently (and what they're capable of), is an understatement! Had I not had that experience, it would be far easier to dismiss or ignore much of what is said about the elites, for example. I'd be more along the lines of 'ah don't be so ridiculous, as if!'

The truth is that some people are all about power, control, ego and status- and they will use every technique in their arsenal to attain their goals, and maintain their grandiose sense of superiority. Compassion, empathy, a sense of right from wrong, an uneasiness about telling lies- none of this applies to them. I've always been of a mindset where you trust people as a given, and only if they betray that trust should you then re-evaluate. I'm still that way inclined but it's naive, to be fair. You are who you are, though.

And yes, these types will always have their sycophants- their followers- it's part of the aetiology. We've been conditioned to aspire to material notions of 'success', and many would rather play their game (in the hopes of catching a few crumbs from the table) than actually take a stand and call it out for the bullshit that it is.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2016, 06:34 PM   #77
lifeofbrian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,957
Likes: 65 (34 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavendersky View Post
What would be that one piece of advice or wisdom from your own experiences that you would feel confident sharing with someone just beginning the awakening process?
The truth is sandwiched between two lies. Case in point: the famous book. Only read the red letters (words of Jesus Christ) in the four gospels. Everything before and after is the stuff designed to fuck your mind up.

Last edited by lifeofbrian; 19-06-2016 at 06:35 PM.
lifeofbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2016, 06:48 PM   #78
aurum
Inactive
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,712
Likes: 3,034 (1,485 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeofbrian View Post
The truth is sandwiched between two lies. Case in point: the famous book. Only read the red letters (words of Jesus Christ) in the four gospels. Everything before and after is the stuff designed to fuck your mind up.
Or read the Nag Hammadi scriptures, which haven't been subjected to the same tampering, and funnily enough tell a story completely at odds with that suggested by the BuyBull.
aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2016, 11:41 PM   #79
lavendersky
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Here, there, and everywhere!
Posts: 1,088
Likes: 750 (332 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
Know what you're about, know where you stand, reject the evil (because what other word can we use?), and keep your head- even whilst those around you are losing theirs.

It will come good.
I don't think this part can be stressed enough. I agree, it's very important to know what you are about and honor that everyday of your life no matter how tough things get or how bizarre things may seem at times. There are so many methods that are used to divert us and you can get discouraged very easily. When things start getting really heavy I come back to a place in my mind where I feel at ease, even if it's only for a short moment. When the going gets tough, fight like hell.
Likes: (1)
lavendersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2016, 03:05 PM   #80
anonamongstmany
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 259
Likes: 300 (123 Posts)
Default

I would say as you go deeper down the rabbit hole - learning more and more truth - to keep your family and friends close and try to focus on doing things you love and end enjoy because the more you discover about what is really going on the more it can bring a person down - certainly in my case. The world is crazy and I have found my mood is very low - not just because of knowing the truth - work etc and other things have contributed to my low mood, but all the false flags etc and knowing that our 'leaders' are psycho etc makes it harder to get up in the morning.
Likes: (1)
anonamongstmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:46 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.