Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 08-02-2008, 10:00 AM   #41
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfood View Post
Found this. I feel sorry for the people who end up so isolated from the opposite sex that thay feel the need need to try and compensate, others just want a really posh wank
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...17848&hl=en-GB

ps. I wasn’t looking for this sort of thing just notist it on this site.
http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/
I don't see how a piece of plastic can provide you with love and companionship. It's an interesting and sophisticated way of easing sexual frustration that all.

The opening lines of the film are observant. It seems like it's actually getting more difficult to find a partner. Sex is becoming a more and more exclusive activity, the domain of the physical and social elite. Perhaps this is because of RealityTV and conformist media in general promoting prearranged models of physical and social perfection: skinny women, six-pack men, wealth and fast cars etc. The majority who don't meet these criteria are having their self-esteem battered more and more.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:43 PM   #42
hagbard_celine

I've only watched the first ten minutes of the Guys and Dolls movie. It rather disturbs me! Is this what sexual conformism is turning us into? I'll watch the rest later.

Old 11-02-2008, 05:43 PM   #43
strider
Inactive

I remember watching 'guys and dolls' a while back, I'm sure someone posted it on here.. After I nearly pissed myself laughing, I actually felt for these guys..

But seriously, could you keep a straight face knowing full well you were humping some plastic cyber whore?
strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2008, 01:28 PM   #44
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by strider View Post
I remember watching 'guys and dolls' a while back, I'm sure someone posted it on here.. After I nearly pissed myself laughing, I actually felt for these guys..

But seriously, could you keep a straight face knowing full well you were humping some plastic cyber whore?
It would be funny I suppose. But it would OK so long as you kept it in perspective. They're just sex toys, like the vibrators and dildoes that have been available for women for ages. These guys have begun to see them as real people; that's very creepy!

Old 13-02-2008, 08:51 PM   #45
deliciously_fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
It would be funny I suppose. But it would OK so long as you kept it in perspective. They're just sex toys, like the vibrators and dildoes that have been available for women for ages. These guys have begun to see them as real people; that's very creepy!
It's very easy for this to happen.

They can't talk back, they're ready at all times and you can dabble with other dolls as you please with no relationship consequences. Not like most of us human women.

I watched the guys and dolls documentary, and a few of the participants had developed emotional bonds with their plastic non-human cum-buckets. It's quite sad really.
deliciously_fresh is offline   Reply With Quote