Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 18-08-2012, 09:23 AM   #1
chimeraworld

Default Max Keiser predicts CIVIL WAR before April 2013

Max Keiser predicts CIVIL WAR in America before April 2013

2008 was a pre-cursor to how bad it'll get, 2013 will be CATASTROPHIC for everyone.

Max says, "Is there any way to stop this? No, there's no way to stop this. Systems Analysis says that when you complicate a system to the degree that this has been compromised and complicated, there's a 99.9% probablility of total and utter collapse before April 2013. There is only one possible outcome, 'Civil War in America,' inter-generational; destitute young versus capitalist old."
chimeraworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 09:25 AM   #2
plam
Banned

How many time has he done this already?
His business is spreading fear.
So why should I believe him?

Why can't we have a single economic commentator
who is critical of the establishment but without constantly
predicting crash and civil wars?
plam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #3
mrunhappy
Banned

Increasing unemployment will eventually tip the balance.. that is what will bring the masses out.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 12:09 PM   #4
vienna

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimeraworld View Post
Max Keiser predicts CIVIL WAR in America before April 2013

2008 was a pre-cursor to how bad it'll get, 2013 will be CATASTROPHIC for everyone.

Max says, "Is there any way to stop this? No, there's no way to stop this. Systems Analysis says that when you complicate a system to the degree that this has been compromised and complicated, there's a 99.9% probablility of total and utter collapse before April 2013. There is only one possible outcome, 'Civil War in America,' inter-generational; destitute young versus capitalist old."
I like RT, and Max Keiser does speak sense sometimes but lately he's starting to get on my tits

the personality driven current news segments find there's a correlation between the amount of views and hits and the outrageousness of their soundbites
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN

Last edited by vienna; 18-08-2012 at 12:09 PM.
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 12:09 PM   #5
blue2

And increases in Train Fares and Petrol and Diesel causing complications in ability to afford to get to work therefore loss of income too, a deck of cards is slowly but surely falling down.

Last edited by blue2; 18-08-2012 at 12:10 PM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 02:11 PM   #6
letmeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by plam View Post

I think he is right, thats why the police are becoming so heavily armed.
letmeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 02:14 PM   #7
i_b_awake

Quote:

Maybe because that's whats coming..
Old 18-08-2012, 02:23 PM   #8
chimeraworld

fuck you, naysayers!

We need another Y2K to unify our mind towards EXECUTION OF THE FEW (at the top) so that new Corporate War Lords can rise to the surface, like TURDS IN A SEWER.

Happier?

chimeraworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #9
wakeup2nwo

Thanks OP.

Many people are saying its close and im sure they are right.

Watch out for the vote on September 12th in Germany on weather the people will have to hand over their sovereignty to the EU and bail out the struggling nations.

Its a sign on whether the EU will collapse or not on that date. If they want it to collapse they could rig the referendum so that the people dont bail the other nations out. then comes collapse and war.

If they pass it then the can may be kicked down the road.

I guess Keiser must think it wont pass, he must have took this into consideration?

Interestingly just today on sky news there was this.....

Quote:
Court Ruling Relaxes German Army Ops Rules

Restictions on the German military that date back to the Second World War are eased in a historic court ruling by judges.

5:58am UK, Saturday 18 August 2012

German soldiers can be deployed in situations of "catastrophic proportions"

The German army will be allowed to use its weapons on the streets in extreme situations and as a last resort, the country's top court has said.
The Federal Constitutional Court ruled troops can be deployed in circumstances of "catastrophic proportions" - but cannot be mobilised against demonstrators.
The decision relaxes the rules for Germany's army, which is subject to tight controls that date back to the 1940s.
Previously, the German government could mobilise the army to give support to the police, but the use of military force inside the country was forbidden.
"This only affects exceptional situations of catastrophic proportions," the court said.

http://news.sky.com/story/974013/cou...army-ops-rules
Are they preparing for the outcome of the vote? False flag?

So somethings brewing in Germany...
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 18-08-2012 at 06:40 PM.
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 05:47 PM   #10
nwonow

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
Are they preparing for the outcome of the vote? False flag?

So somethings brewing in Germany...
So that yesterday - it's a very interesting development. "Why now?" has to be the significant question.
nwonow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 05:49 PM   #11
zuzu

Max Keiser, isn't that the guy who said silver will be going to $100 an ounce in 2012?
zuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #12
beldazar

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuzu View Post
Max Keiser, isn't that the guy who said silver will be going to $100 an ounce in 2012?
Princessofwands posted this on another thread and it makes perfect sense to me.

Quote:
Avoid FEAR Inc.

August 10, 2012

The short version is: Resist reading and watching anything that makes you apprehensive and/or places your consciousness in a state of fear.

The FEAR Industry has taken over the internet and muddied the waters so thoroughly that it is now impossible to trust and to learn what might be true. The LIES are too thick now. Intentional mind-control mendacity is everywhere.

There are many examples of this fact. Try to find out who owns some of these Fear-News websites. They don’t want you to know who is behind them. They are masquerading as ‘alternative’ sources of truth for the sole purpose of dragging your consciousness down into a lower frequency. They are in the business of producing FEAR. Just as there are producers of television and theatre, these soul-less worm-like creatures are employed in the production of FEAR.

There are entire forums where these Fear-Producers create subject threads that are amalgams of our current fears, to fan-the-flames of hysteria, and indulge in endless speculation on theories surrounding those fears. Throw in a little science, a few solar facts, astrophysics, and perhaps some electric universe theory - and voila! You’ve got your readers hooked on a slow and steady diet of low frequency apprehension about the scary unknown future.

It’s fake! A charade, an act, they are ‘playing’ their readers. By holding our consciousness in a kind of electro-magnetic fear prison and perpetually projecting it out into the future, we are kept out of the NOW. The Now is a very powerful place to be because it is the Home of the Oneness.

And the Oneness is what we have always been and always will be.

As we move further into the Twilight of the Kali Yuga, the demonic are tap-dancing like the crazed-fools that they are and doing their best to keep us locked in their control-freak hologram of tyrannical delusions. That is their job now. Ignore them! They will soon descend into madness and decrepitude.
I have endeavored to keep FEAR frequencies out of this website. Again I suggest that you stop reading and watching anything that makes you feel apprehension and FEAR.

The good will conquer! The good have nothing to fear. The earth’s magnetic field will continue to weaken and falter. This will cause a variety of earth changes and changes in consciousness. We will be unplugged from Time/Space as we have come to experience it. The demonic will descend into madness. Avoid them.

The only Refuge is a Higher Consciousness. Come Home to the God-within you – That which you have always been and always will be.

The rest will dissolve.

V. Susan Ferguson

http://www.metaphysicalmusing.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #13
plam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Princessofwands posted this on another thread and it makes perfect sense to me.
http://www.metaphysicalmusing.com/
Clear message. Thnaks
Old 18-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #14
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwonow View Post
So that yesterday - it's a very interesting development. "Why now?" has to be the significant question.
indeed. Yet some on here still want to berry their heads in the sand and hope for the best.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 09:48 PM   #15
furling

Another date, another prediction. According to some, we should all be dead very soon due to a planet called nibiru.

So 2013 will be too late. Lol
Technology will eventually, be used to enslave the human race. Time to wake up.
The UK voted to leave the corrupt, undemocratic EU. Get on with starting article 50!

Last edited by furling; 18-08-2012 at 09:49 PM.
furling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 09:54 PM   #16
plam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
indeed. Yet some on here still want to berry their heads in the sand and hope for the best.
And what's the alternative?
Live in fear? Hope for the worst?

If you're prone to such feeling, I'd recommend you to check
your digestion, you have a problem there.
I'm not joking! Your outlook on life depends on your gut flora.
Gut feeling!

It's "bury their heads" not "berry their heads", btw!
Old 18-08-2012, 10:28 PM   #17
thunda

Oooooooohh .. another prediction ... can't wait to see if this one turns out to be true or not!!
Old 27-02-2013, 07:02 AM   #18
guuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunda View Post
Oooooooohh .. another prediction ... can't wait to see if this one turns out to be true or not!!

More fear mongering no doubt. No reason to believe life will, by and large, be any different in April.
Old 27-02-2013, 07:38 AM   #19
Dude111

[QUOTE=letmeout]I think he is right, thats why the police are becoming so heavily armed.[/QUOTEIndeed bud,indeed!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2013, 08:56 AM   #20
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by guuna View Post
More fear mongering no doubt. No reason to believe life will, by and large, be any different in April.
And yet life for me is very different to say 2009, when teaching became deskilled and dinner ladies (ok, teaching assistants and cover supervisors) began to take lessons...
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote