Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 10-12-2008, 03:52 PM   #1021
mrmidnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by branjo View Post
Its quite amazing how long this info has been around and how long it has taken to reach us. If your looking for conspiracy's then not sharing this info with everyone who will listen is the biggest crime of all.

The 2nd part blew me away, for the latest information on the Pyramids check out these 2 lectures by Stephen Mehler and Christopher Dunn. Absolutely blows the lid of the true nature of the pyramids and the true people who made them.

1 Stephen Mehler's "The land of Osiris"
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5387825475001846186

2 Christopher Dunn's "The Giza Power Plants"
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2676128221474744663

They complement Haramein's ideas quite nicely about ancient Khemet/Egypt.

Might want to have a good nights sleep after the Haramein Vids though lol
Welcome to the forum and you picked the right thread to start with.
Thanks for your welcome

I have been following Mr. Icke's work for a long time, but it was just recently that i found this forum. It's amazing how much info there is here, and the last days i have just started scratching the surface - so i finally decided to join, and dig in deeper!

Thanks for posting those links, i will check them out later.
mrmidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:05 PM   #1022
jayelowell

Last edited by jayelowell; 10-12-2008 at 05:15 PM.
jayelowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 05:27 PM   #1023
jayelowell

What do you guy think of this?

Old 10-12-2008, 05:43 PM   #1024
jesta_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmidnight View Post
Thanks for your welcome

I have been following Mr. Icke's work for a long time, but it was just recently that i found this forum. It's amazing how much info there is here, and the last days i have just started scratching the surface - so i finally decided to join, and dig in deeper!

Thanks for posting those links, i will check them out later.

and a very awesome time it is to be scratching the surface. welcome

there is indeed been some incredible information posted throughout the forum which is very enlightening to say the least.

Now is indeed a great time to be looking into the big "bad" answers to this universe.

hope you continue to enjoy the forum, im sure you will.

Cheers guys for posting up those Haramein links. I had a quick wee look over them and there is some great research in these thesis' and solid math to support the theory (which is beginning to look less like theory and alot more like hard evidence).
Im definatly gonna go over the papers more in-depth. From what I can see so far this is very important information which is definatly needing to be shared and brought to awareness.

Jaye et all, what do y'all know about the torus that circles our heart/body and acts as our very own "black hole"/gateway which is linked to our chakra system and electromagnetic crystaline field (MERKABA Tetrahedron Field) ?

Quote:
We have demonstrated a unique relationship of the dual torus topology to the spinor calculus, twistor algebra and the quaternionic formalism. This topology appears to be ubiquitous in Nature and may result from spacetime torque and Coriolis forces generating spin/rotation at all scales, from galactic and stellar objects, supernovae, to the weather patterns in the Earth’s atmosphere, and may even be a key to defining an electron’s path. The tori form appears to also occupy a role in unification models through the group utilized in supersymmetry models.
As with what Haramein is revealing here with the actions of the universe and nature we can link this to the Human Etheric body and the "evolution" it is experiencing as we witness the cosmological "shift" of our universe towards "singularity". Drunvalo Melchiedek goes into this with great detail. (Sadly I have still not got my drunvalo books back despite repeated requests)

Looking forward to the realisations we get from this info
Old 10-12-2008, 06:18 PM   #1025
jayelowell

another wonder read...
http://www.kjmaclean.com/WebMovie/HEF.html

Old 10-12-2008, 06:29 PM   #1026
jesta_g

Old 10-12-2008, 08:50 PM   #1027
lostinstrangeworld
Inactive

Thumbs up

http://theresonanceproject.org/research.html#spinors
lostinstrangeworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 06:46 AM   #1028
schroedingerscat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesta_g View Post
and a very awesome time it is to be scratching the surface. welcome

there is indeed been some incredible information posted throughout the forum which is very enlightening to say the least.

Now is indeed a great time to be looking into the big "bad" answers to this universe.

hope you continue to enjoy the forum, im sure you will.

Cheers guys for posting up those Haramein links. I had a quick wee look over them and there is some great research in these thesis' and solid math to support the theory (which is beginning to look less like theory and alot more like hard evidence).
Im definatly gonna go over the papers more in-depth. From what I can see so far this is very important information which is definatly needing to be shared and brought to awareness.

Jaye et all, what do y'all know about the torus that circles our heart/body and acts as our very own "black hole"/gateway which is linked to our chakra system and electromagnetic crystaline field (MERKABA Tetrahedron Field) ?

As with what Haramein is revealing here with the actions of the universe and nature we can link this to the Human Etheric body and the "evolution" it is experiencing as we witness the cosmological "shift" of our universe towards "singularity". Drunvalo Melchiedek goes into this with great detail. (Sadly I have still not got my drunvalo books back despite repeated requests)

Looking forward to the realisations we get from this info
This is one of the things that interests me as well, with our hearts being the center of an ever-collapsing creative source of infinite potential, surrounded by it's own 'reality' field, I look at the location of the heart; slightly to the left. Does this put the energy torus off to one side, or am I getting too particular?

I'm mentally trying to merge Haramein's concepts with the Drunvalo material... the heart not being centered seems to make the merkaba wobble! How can I balance this out, is something I ponder.
schroedingerscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:52 AM   #1029
jesta_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by schroedingerscat View Post
This is one of the things that interests me as well, with our hearts being the center of an ever-collapsing creative source of infinite potential, surrounded by it's own 'reality' field, I look at the location of the heart; slightly to the left. Does this put the energy torus off to one side, or am I getting too particular?

I'm mentally trying to merge Haramein's concepts with the Drunvalo material... the heart not being centered seems to make the merkaba wobble! How can I balance this out, is something I ponder.

your thinking of the physical heart ;P
the heart chakra is on centre.

its like the difference between love and unconditional love, close but theres a big difference. When speaking of the human light field/chakra/prana flow/merkaba etc remember that this is part of our etheric body that resonates at a higher frequency out-with our "visible" sight.

drunvalos and harameins work very much go hand in hand which is great to know

- this is the Tori that circles the body where upon the heart chakra is the "vortex" point.

- this is the Tori flow from above...... fiobonacci anyone?

-- this is a great example of the unified field/merkaba and tori that unites and circles all in and out of existence, from the microscopic cell/atom/particle right up to the macroscopic universe.

-see how the metatron's cube/flower of like/merkaba all unite? All is one as fractals by nature....

Last edited by jesta_g; 11-12-2008 at 11:01 AM.
jesta_g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:23 PM   #1030
schroedingerscat

Thanks jesta... that's a good way to put it, the "difference between love and unconditional love".

What got me off center was that Haramein had mentioned a small space inside the physical heart where he theorized that a small black hole could exist, it's field reaching 8 feet around the body.

Another question, I wonder if the double torus is a realistic model, or was it just used to show the universe contracting and expanding at the same time;

For me, the double torus looks correct, more like a working galaxy, with it's equatorial outward expansion, finally curling over and under to be drawn back into the singularity as data.

Thanks everyone for the great posts and input on this topic.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:23 PM   #1031
gooseone

Hej people , i also started getting a big wake up call by watching Nassim's lecture.
I find it a shame that such theories are put in a esoteric/new age corner so that
most people keep thinking to linear by not having random accepted acces to it.
I mean even if most if his theories are wrong(i don't think so btw ), if you go with the flow, your brain is baffled en gets stimulated to think non linear and that can only create good things imo.
Well my limited brainpowers are trying to do something with this new acqainted
knowledge , and i will try to put my knowledge into practice from now on (easier said then done )
Thx for the people on this forum to keep everyone updated and not forgetting about this
Ow yeah , i saw a post with some nice stuff about Egypt , via those movies i came to a couple of others and wanted to share them.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...west+egypt&hl=
The guy appearently got an emmy for one of his doc's so it should be a liitle mainstream
(8 part documentary)
gooseone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:52 PM   #1032
jesta_g

Default The Torus-Fractals,Geometrics,Unifed Consciousness

Quote:

What got me off center was that Haramein had mentioned a small space inside the physical heart where he theorized that a small black hole could exist, it's field reaching 8 feet around the body.
The heart isnt to the left as much as we think it is.

http://www.kaylabs.com/product/6KKIMGCHT1.jpg

It really is a shame i dont have many of my books with me just now to really go into detail on this subject. In particular what Drunvalo has to say on the subject of the heart vortex ("black hole") along with some extra research I have done myself.

What specific area does Haramein give as to the location in the heart of the "black hole"? I cant remember fully what he said.

Ill try to revise here some things I can specifically remeber from Drunvalo's work on the subject of the heart and the human light field.

there are fields within and out of other fields around our body, The Tori "heart" field is the "8 ft" field that circles us however there is alot more to go with this subject.

The Merkaba field not only is the star tetrahedral crystalline field that rotates/resonates around us but also spans out upto 30 ft in the form of a typical "ufo". The govt. technology many has seen of physical flying saucers are just Physical manifestations of the MERKABA in order for the PTB/pilot to "travel" through the dimensions,however there are some cases (as not all ufos are "flying sacers") where ufos are actual beings using their MERKABA,

-sorry best image that i could find of this

You see, History has talked about the Mer-Ka-Ba mostly as the vehicle that allows a person to ascend or descend into the higher or lower worlds. But actually the Mer-Ka-Ba is much more than just a vehicle of ascension. It can be, really, anything — since it is the primal pattern that created all things and all universes, both visible and invisible.

In the Bible there is reference to Ezekiel and the wheels by which Ezekiel ascended into heaven. This was the Mer-ka-Ba.
In the Torah, there is reference to the Merkavah (as it is spelled in Hebrew) which has two different meanings: One meaning is ''chariot,'' which is a vehicle; the other is the ''Throne of God.'' When the two definitions are combined, the true meaning comes to life.

In Ancient Egypt, this primal pattern was called the Mer-Ka-Ba. It was actually three words, not one. Mer meant a kind of light that rotated within itself. Ka meant spirit, in this case referring to the human spirit. And Ba meant the human body — though it also could mean the concept of Reality that spirit holds. And so the entire word in ancient Egypt referred to a rotating light that would take the spirit and the body from one world into another.

Credo Mutwa, the spiritual leader of the Zulu tribe in Africa, explains that Merkaba (one word) was a Zulu word meaning a space/time/dimension vehicle. He told me that according to Zulu legend his entire tribe had come from another dimension here to Earth using the Merkaba.

Technically, it is an electro-magnetic field sitting at about four degrees Kelvin, found primarily within the microwave range — at least in the third dimension — that is entirely geometric in nature. Specifically, the geometry used is called ''Sacred Geometry,'' as this particular geometry is found in the creation patterns of all things in Creation.

- I wish I could find larger images of this diagram, notice that it is a cross section of an even larger torus around us compared to that which circles the heart.
Think Fractals....

http://www.fractalwisdom.com/Fractal...lleymandel.gif

http://classes.yale.edu/fractals/Pan...tterfliesI.gif
- felt id add this one of butterflies forming the fractal hexagram.

around/in our cells is this field, the same with around us and any living object then again around the planet then again around the solar system then the galaxy then the universe ....

- now also place a human being in the centre where the earth appears. all in existence has this field.

We all have a Merkaba field around us. We use it to connect with the higher dimensions. It is the divine light vehicle used by the Masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. This also balances our Yin/Yang - duality - polarity - electromagnetic energies.

In the sacred mystery schools sacred geometrical exercises were the bases of their beliefs. It was understood that in order to transform your physical body into light that you had to create an energy field of light around you in order to separate you from the lower vibrations.

The Merkaba rotates when activated. Mer-Ka-Ba means the Spirit / Body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of Light, (wheels within wheels), spirals of energy as in DNA, which transports Spirit / Body from one dimension to another.

Merkaba can take on many forms of light. It is made up of two star tetrahedrons.

The Merkaba can connect into the grid systems of the earth, the "Christ" Grid (unified grid) and other Grid Systems.

The Merkaba serves to balance all chakras, and lead one into whole-brain synchronization.

Merkaba meditation incorporates pranic breathing techniques, which brings Life Force Energy directly into the body.

The Merge of the Hour Glass becomes the Star of David, which is the spiraling frequency of ascension

http://www.cabiz.net/heartlink/pyrhourglass.jpg

12 is about TIME - or the illusion thereof created by the energies of the Great Pyramid (below) combined with its ethereal twin (above) - pyramid twins - the hour glass - time. Numbers - Like Pi

The way our "souls" spiral into consciousness

Is the Spiral reversing now?

The Great Pyramid Is A Double Helix

http://www.keelynet.com/unclass/hardy1.gif

"Jacob's Ladder" aka DNA

DNA is also referred to as the "Tree of life"-

- and so it is said that the serpent was in the tree of life.
This is a wee realisation on the "reptilian" subject as I believe that we are of the Reptilian's DNA when they "created" us and that the symbol of the Tree and the serpent represents the Serpent DNA within our DNA.

This links to the chakras and the "serpent light" when your kundalini energy (which flows like a serpent) moves through the chakra system.
with this we can also see how the very near future in relation to the "shift in consciousness" is a complete "re-tuning" to all that is in existence, in particular for us as our DNA "awakens" and re-alligns with the cosmic flow.

The twin serpents (towers) are said to represent the Ida and the Pingala, the two "tunnels" or pathways of psychic energy which reside in the body, and which channel and regulate the flow of psychic energy. This flow must become balanced into a central tube for the 'kundalini' spiritual energy to flow safely. The kundalini is directly augmented or suppressed in the body by the patterns of breath and breathing that each person uses. It is strengthened by meditation.

To be made whole/complete Osiris must have his Pillar... or his wyfe of the Divine Marriage (Chemical Wedding). This is describing what happens when the Kundalini (spiritual energy) rises through the chakras to the Pituitary Gland and joins the Cosmic energy in the Pineal Gland to form the Divine Marriage.

After undergoing numerous initiations one attains enlightenment symbolized by the presence of "the Elect," or the 144,000 and fully functioning DNA. When the individual has mastered their own individual flow of energy, and unsealed or opened each chakra and its corresponding system of biochemical (endocrine glands) and organic energy, they then must face the final struggle, or Armageddon, which is the prerequisite for attaining the "eighth level" of psychic power.

*sorry going off on a wee tangent here but as you will see it all relates*

http://www.cabiz.net/heartlink/VoDouPhys.gif

Spin - 8 dimensions X 8 subdivisions =64, fractals into infinity.

The 64 Elements (codons) of the DNA are the total of 20 amino acids with varying quantities of this 64 codons plus two and one stop codon.

four is the most used number in the whole universe. Three Dimensions of space and one of time. One is always different, opposite polarity, working as a centerpiece for the other three.

For example -

Gravity - Electromagnetic -Weak Atomic F. - Strong Atomic F.
Earth - Water - Fire - Air
Cytosine - Thymine - Adenine - Guanine
Nitrogen - Carbon - Hydrogen - Oxygen

The I Ching and the Genetic Code

http://www.cabiz.net/heartlink/ehichgen.gif
-The 64 hexagrams and 24 amino acids

In the I Ching two three-line kua (It is interesting to point out that the serpent "gods"/kings of china were called the NU-KUA), or trigrams as they are called in the West, are combined to make a hexagram. There are eight trigrams altogether or Pa (8) Kua, each named for a specific attribute, and associated with specific corerspondences. The combination of 8 x 8 trigrams result in the sixty four hexagrams (DNA), and insights into the nature of a hexagram can be deduced by studying it's component trigrams.

The fully enlightened individual thus attains Unified (christ) -Consciousness which 888 symbolizes. They master the physical and metaphysical laws of "karma", which is how the person becomes "immortal" and is freed from the necessity to "reincarnate".

Hopi Blue Star Prophecy. Hopi Prophecy speaks of Twin Kachinas - white and blue. Twin - Merging of Self - Twin Pyramids - DNA - Twin Towers imploding.

A place of Global communication, The Twin Towers, didn't fall they imploded - merged into each other. This is a wake-up call for humanity.

To the PTB the towers falling is their symbolism to state that they do not wish us and our "serpent" pillers to allign when the shift occurs. They wish to keep us in this 3rd density (dimension).

I like this image, as it is a story in itself....

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...kaba-field.gif

- Stellated Earth Grid.

Extend star points from the Earth Grid in a phi ratio from the pentagonal sides of the internal dodecahedron, and you have one of our most beautiful and intricate forms. Woven into the dodecahedron is an icosahedron. It represents the combined energies of human and divine creation in the 3rd dimension. The energy flow in the Stellated Earth Grid helps transcend duality and creates a sense of unity. It allows the sending and receiving of energy and information, grounding the energy so you can easily integrate it.

The dodecahedron represents unconditional love. Unconditional love by itself is the sweetest blissful experience. It is a necessary step toward realizing Christ Consciousness. However, that blissful unconditional love is missing an important element.

The element missing is conscious awareness or "mindfulness". I am not talking about being mentally focused. I am referring to mindfulness in the Zen Buddhist description. It is so easy to be melted in bliss and then become crippled and unable to be effective in the physical world. This is like assuming that you have arrived at your life's destination and spending the rest of your life alone pursuing a constant state of bliss. In a way, this is simply just an addiction to bliss.

Mindfulness-the practice of observing one's habits, patterns, and choices is essential to our evolution.
We must clearly see ourselves and our level of responsibility, integrity, and impeccability in order to evolve.
All of these elements are what strengthen our dodecahedron and turn it into a stellated dodecahedron-enabling it to stand on its own and retain its shape.
This is why the dodecahedron was not named the Unified consciousness grid . The openheartedness of the dodecahedron requires the internal support of a trinity of personal commitments: impeccability, self-responsibility, and integrity in order to transcend into the stellated dodecahedron or Unified grid. It takes the integrity and responsibility of honest self-observation and Zen Buddhist mindfulness to remain active and aware whether one is in the bliss state or in the struggle of 3D reality. The stellated dodecahedron is about adding conscious awareness, impeccability, self-responsibility, and integrity to the open heart to create Unified consciousness realization.

Without the commitment to the higher qualities stated above, unity becomes a transitory experience that is dependant upon a leader to get people there instead of the natural unfoldment of the process from the individual level. We have all frequently observed open-hearted people with the best of intentions fall prey to the agendas of other people or those of their own ego. If individuals do not commit themselves to impeccability in their behavior (which leads to a natural integrity), they fall prey to the ego agendas of themselves or others. Openheartedness without conscious mindfulness is an expression of dodeca consciousness. The stellated-dodeca is the consciousness of a self-realized being and that is why it is referred to as the Unified (Christ) Consciousness Grid.

- remember how i mentioned that this "sun flower" like image is the torus from above, well we can now see how the energy (prana/ether) flows/spirals down through our crown chakra into the "black hole" the heart chakra then spirals down through the perinium root chakra.

And so back to the MERKABA....

The Mer-Ka-Ba field is extremely complex, involving the five Platonic solids and other sacred polyhedrons. It is believed to extend through all possible dimensional and parallel universes, and can possibly change its nature from electro-magnetic to whatever is appropriate.

The blueprint of the Mer-Ka-Ba is found throughout nature, such as a galaxy.

http://www.calvin.edu/academic/phys/...reroGalaxy.jpg

One of the functions of the Mer-Ka-Ba, as mentioned, is to act as the vehicle to take the spirit and the body into the next world. However, this function — and most of the other possibilities — is impossible to obtain until something changes within the person. The Mer-Ka-Ba is situated around the human body like a three-dimensional geometric web that is dormant and nonfunctional, waiting for the right moment. When the spirit that inhabits the body remembers that it is there and begins to change certain aspects of itself, an incredible transformation begins to grow.

It was believed in ancient times, and even written about by the Hebrews, that the Merkavah could be turned on by certain principles in meditation. This involves breathing changes, and mind, heart, and body changes that alter the way a person perceives the Reality. This can be seen as the beginning of "enlightenment".

And yes, absolutely, the Mer-Ka-Ba is alive. It is a living field, not a purely mechanical field of energy. Because it is a living field, it responds to human thought and feeling, which is the way to connect to the field. So the ''computer'' that guides the Mer-Ka-Ba is the human mind and heart. The possibilities are endless.

At a certain and specific moment (not necessarily in this lifetime), a person's Mer-Ka-Ba field can become alive. When this happens, an electro-magnetic change occurs which results in a disc of energy that comes out from a tiny place near the base of the spine and quickly expands to about 27 to 30 feet in radius around the body. This disc can easily be perceived by scientific means, and if the United States Airforce is correct it can be put up on their computer screens via satellite. In other words, the military can see people who activate their Mer-Ka-Bas, and watch as they move around the surface of the Earth.

Since the number of people who have done this is now in the millions, it is a fairly common sight now. It is the enormous magnetic burst that results from the disc expanding that brings attention to itself. This can easily be made invisible by people who activate their Mer-ka-Bas, if they so desire.

The knowledge of the Mer-Ka-Ba is well known by most of the more powerful governments of the world. I am certain that our government used the Mer-Ka-Ba in the 1943 Philadelphia Experiment and the 1983 Montoc Experiments — in their mind-control experiments and dimensional explorations, and in controlling weather. And I am equally certain that Russia is using the Mer-Ka-Ba in their spy programs and defense systems.

But regardless of government experimentation, Mother Earth, the human race, and we as individuals can profit from this understanding and knowledge. The remembering of the Mer-Ka-Ba is unfolding all over the world. From my point of view, this unfoldment is all part of the evolving cosmic DNA. The Mer-Ka-Ba will be remembered now because this is the time to remember.

These coming years (the 2012 enigma) are crucial to our enlightenment not just mentally but literally in the physical sense. The Merkaba light field is what all of us will soon experience when this shift begins and the governments know this is what is happening and there are now (more than ever) starting to pull out all the stops to try to keep us from remembering what we truly are. Unified consciousness Beings formed by "light".
The Mer-Ka-Ba is a doorway or a dimensional window (that Haramein speaks of) into a higher level of consciousness that could be the catalyst for this great change we are abut to witness also known as "ascension".

Quote:
Another question, I wonder if the double torus is a realistic model, or was it just used to show the universe contracting and expanding at the same time;

For me, the double torus looks correct, more like a working galaxy, with it's equatorial outward expansion, finally curling over and under to be drawn back into the singularity as data.
The Torus is a fractal

Im going to say that the Torus is a very realistic "model" that is only a small piece to an even larger "model" that shows us not only the universe contracting and expanding at the same time but ,close to if not exactly, how all is inter/outerconnected as one and that soon as the universe follows its "program" will eventually return to singularity as the fractal that it is.

I hope what ive posted here helps, as this all i can recollect for now tho once I get my books/notes back, as I promised, I will continue with this subject and more.

Last edited by jesta_g; 11-12-2008 at 11:07 PM.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:57 PM   #1033
jesta_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooseone View Post
Hej people , i also started getting a big wake up call by watching Nassim's lecture.
I find it a shame that such theories are put in a esoteric/new age corner so that
most people keep thinking to linear by not having random accepted acces to it.
I mean even if most if his theories are wrong(i don't think so btw ), if you go with the flow, your brain is baffled en gets stimulated to think non linear and that can only create good things imo.
Well my limited brainpowers are trying to do something with this new acqainted
knowledge , and i will try to put my knowledge into practice from now on (easier said then done )
Thx for the people on this forum to keep everyone updated and not forgetting about this
Ow yeah , i saw a post with some nice stuff about Egypt , via those movies i came to a couple of others and wanted to share them.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...west+egypt&hl=
The guy appearently got an emmy for one of his doc's so it should be a liitle mainstream
(8 part documentary)
hey welcme to the forum and what an great time it is to be joining along with the shared knowledge that we have

definatly gonna watch this vid you posted, thanks.

Im sure there is plenty throught this forum that will assist you in your new aquanted knowledge.

Peace - G
Old 11-12-2008, 10:06 PM   #1034
jesta_g

Earths Chakra points

The 7 Planetary Chakras and the
12 Gates of the Planetary New Jerusalem

really notice the locations of these points....

Quote:
Ancient people knew that wherever the earth's energy gathered into a vortex was a sacred place. These strongly charged areas of the globe have also been the places where people have chosen to build churches, temples and other centers of spirit and learning. Places like Stonehenge, the Pyramids of Egypt, Easter Island, and so on are well known as vortex spots. There are three main types of vortexes - all three are replenishing and supercharged with high quality energy.The three vortex types are:

* Electric - stimulates and energizes, activates
* Magnetic - attracts energy to the area
* Electromagnetic -both activates and attracts energy

There are powerful vortexes scattered around the globe that are, in essence, the Earth's chakra system. Earth has both a major and a minor chakra system, just as people do. With the advent of modern life and wide spread pollution, the Earth's chakras have become contaminated - and in need of clearing. Ancient mystics such as the Druids used song, sounds, and ceremonies to keep a chakra open, cleaned, and in proper working order. More and more people in the 21st century are remembering these old ways and are once again paying homage in ritual to the Great Mother. People are relearning the ancient shamanic and medicine way knowledge, centered on a relationship with the Earth. This not only helps heal the Earth, but affects the person strongly as well. Again, the relationship between the Earth and us is reciprocal. We affect each other in direct and subtle ways.

As people meditate and send energy to the Earth while close to a vortex point, most come to a common realization. These vortexes serve as portals - ones that humans can tap to touch their own higher dimensional selves. All of us have at least 12 layers of subtle bodies coupled with our current physical one. The Earth has these layers as well. When we are close to an active chakra of the Earth, it energizes us to "see" things the way they really are - multidimensional and ever evolving.

Although some may think vortexes and energy grids are pure fantasy, science is beginning to prove that this ancient teaching is actual fact. As Joseph Jochmans wrote in Earth, the Crystal Planet"In 1973, three Russians--historians Nikolai Goncharov, construction engineer Vyacheslav Morozov. and electronics specialist Valery Makarov--announced in the science journal for the Soviet Academy of Science, Chemistry and Life, their discovery of a geometric grid pattern which appears to interlink a wide number of natural phenomena into a single planetary system. Their work was based on the flndings of American researcher Ivan T. Sanderson who identified what he called twelve vile vortexes or electromagnetic energy disturbances located equidistant over the surface of the globe, the so-called Bermuda Triangle near the Caribbean and the Devil's Sea off Japan being two of these. What the three Russians found was an underlying framework linking these centers into a dual crystal structure, a combination between an icosahedron and a dodecahedron. Not surprisingly, these happen to be the Fourth and Fifth Solids in the Platonic series, which were projected outward by the Earth for over the last million years or so."

If you get a chance to rest and meditate at one of the major earth vortexes, do make sure that you listen closely. It is commonly accepted that there is at least one major chakra on each continent. The cardinal seven chakras are:

* 1st chakra - Mt. Shasta, California
* 2nd chakra - Lake Titicaca, South America
* 3rd chakra - Uluru-Katatjuta, Australia
* 4th chakra - Glastonbury-Shaftesbury, England
* 5th chakra - Great Pyramid-Mt. of Olives
* 6th chakra - Kuh-e Malek Siah, Iran
* 7th chakra - Mt. Kailas, Tibet.

There are also four vortexes that govern the four elements. These are spinning energy portals where rituals done in a circle can open and heal the Earth, the participants and people at large. These four vortexes are sitated at:

* Earth - Table Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa
* Water - Lake Rotopounamu, North Island, New Zealand
* Air - Great Pyramid, Mount of Olives
* Fire - Haleakala Crater, Hawaii.

Some believe that certain vortexes are negative or vile in energy. A famous example is the Bermuda Triangle. A great resource for looking up various vortexes is the page, 10 Vile Vortex Locations

As well, seek out the minor chakras - the vortexes that are in your vicinity. Make a point to visit them regularly. As you do listen for the Earth's ancient language. The Earth's language reaches us via energy - light, sound, electromagnetic radiation, the elements, and so on. Do whatever your heart tells you to do in your sacred place - meditate, dance, sing, chant, drum, walk - whatever makes you feel joy and peace. By doing this you help the Earth to mend any tears and congestion in her chakras - help her revitalize her power. Any chakra work is great chakra work. When you work with one minor or major chakra it affects all of the other ones, around the globe.

Also another thought, Are the planets the Chakras of the solar system? This i would like to look into more also.

this link has some great pics to assist the understanding of the chakras - http://www.crystalinks.com/chakras.html

Last edited by jesta_g; 11-12-2008 at 11:08 PM.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:08 AM   #1035
schroedingerscat

Many thanks, jesta_g,... I'll have to absorb all of that, and check out the links you posted.

I don't recall exactly where in the heart Nassim said the cavity was, and I'm not sure if it was merely a hypothesis he was presenting, but the notion did fit with the other concepts he presented.

You're going to be dangerous when you get your reference books back!
Old 12-12-2008, 02:47 AM   #1036
jayelowell

Quote:
Many thanks, jesta_g,... I'll have to absorb all of that, and check out the links you posted.

I don't recall exactly where in the heart Nassim said the cavity was, and I'm not sure if it was merely a hypothesis he was presenting, but the notion did fit with the other concepts he presented.

You're going to be dangerous when you get your reference books back!
Nassim refered to the area between the two ventriculars of the heart and I do think it fit quite well. The way the heart pumps out blood also creates a vortex! truly amazing!
ps; I can wait till Jester start to hit the books! keep up the good work G!

Old 12-12-2008, 07:40 AM   #1037
norfolk boy

Default Schaubergers vortical insights

Has anyone read Viktor Schaubergers work on water?
I'd be interested to read a development of his ideas beyond what Callum Coates has written (basically reitterating his ideas).
Schauberger was writing about the vorticle nature of the heart almost 100 years ago and had some profound insights into the behaviour of water (and many liquids) and extrapolated them into the wider world - ending up with some similar ideas to Nassim. Like many of us though he ran out of language fit to describe his ideas and started using words like 'Qualigens' - to describe healthy water atoms. Then surprise surprise the US government bought up all his ideas and well....who knows what they did to him.

I've read one of his and one of Coates' books about it and there were some way out there ideas.
Old 12-12-2008, 09:15 AM   #1038
phonicboom

LOL Fart paaarp pfeeert!

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayelowell View Post
Old 12-12-2008, 01:41 PM   #1039
jayelowell

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonicboom View Post
lol!!!

Old 12-12-2008, 03:45 PM   #1040
schroedingerscat

meanwhile, back in mainstream science,...

"Astronomers Discover Massive Black Hole in Center of Milky Way"
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/TECH/spa...ef=mpstoryview

:yawn: ... wow, who would've figured?