Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2009, 09:57 AM   #61
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,303
Likes: 312 (143 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
Armoured amazon

you mean ???????????????????????????????????????????

you havent dissapeared ?????????????????????????????????????

well welcome back .

it is nice to hear from you again .

I have missed you ( nothing meant just an abservation whilst on forum )

I thought you had just offed and left with no word .

anyway Amoured amazon , thankyou for getting involved , nice to see you still hear .

Hehe, I've been travelling and writing. Now I'm back to the reality of bills and debts and horrible people. The door's locked, but I'm still striving for an open window.

armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:00 AM   #62
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Hehe, I've been travelling and writing. Now I'm back to the reality of bills and debts and horrible people. The door's locked, but I'm still striving for an open window.

travelling and writing ah ?

ding dong

hope all went good for you .

yep youve been missed .

its good to see you back anyway .

yeah

bills / debts / obligations to fictitional contracts by authorities / being spied on / monitored / played about with etc

yeah welcome back to the land of the freeeee

here is a little something to put a smile on your face watch these they are funny.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68100

Last edited by tracker; 10-06-2009 at 10:03 AM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:14 AM   #63
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,303
Likes: 312 (143 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
here is a little something to put a smile on your face watch these they are funny.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68100
On my way there now
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:58 AM   #64
Molasar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: "I am from you..."
Posts: 640
Likes: 34 (20 Posts)
Default

Think it was Orwell who came up with the saying:

"Who controls the past, controls the future. Who controls the present
controls the past."

Either way, it's a quote at the beginning of the movie version of 1984.

I agree with the essence of the point made by the opening poster but I would have chosen different words. I don't think it's a case of changing the past, so much as your perspective on the experiences gained from the past.

I like to think of experience as a foundation that is constantly built upon with more experience.

However you subjectively perceive that experience is what dictates your perspective.

That there is your modern alchemy - dualistic subjective interpretation forming the oneness of the experience. As above so below, light and dark, male and female.

The rebis.
Molasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:14 AM   #65
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drooh View Post
Think it was Orwell who came up with the saying:

"Who controls the past, controls the future. Who controls the present
controls the past."

Either way, it's a quote at the beginning of the movie version of 1984.

I agree with the essence of the point made by the opening poster but I would have chosen different words. I don't think it's a case of changing the past, so much as your perspective on the experiences gained from the past.

I like to think of experience as a foundation that is constantly built upon with more experience.

However you subjectively perceive that experience is what dictates your perspective.

That there is your modern alchemy - dualistic subjective interpretation forming the oneness of the experience. As above so below, light and dark, male and female.

The rebis.
I totally agree with you about how I made the opening post , it could have been changed , yet -------think about it , if you put too much philosophy into it , ( similar to how you have here ) people with limited points and understanding may not want to read it .or lets say it another way , your way sounds too cosmetic or accademic and some people dont want this type of language to read , thats all .

this is why i have made it as simplistic as possible .
this is not a claim that people are simple , it is just a mere tactic for simplisity and ease of reading , but yeah , I ssppose that your way sounds more correct .

Yet at the same time I see my way slightly more easy to read and tends to relate to that of the person who experiences these things rather than that of someone observing it or the way inwhich the explination is constructed .


Last edited by tracker; 11-06-2009 at 09:14 AM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:33 AM   #66
Molasar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: "I am from you..."
Posts: 640
Likes: 34 (20 Posts)
Default

Indeed. Your way is perfectly valid.

The objective in all of this is understanding the point. You conveyed it as well as I did if not better.

I just like rambling and using big words - Typical gemini.

I found your post interesting because I was reading about spiritual transmutation the other day. Then later on the day I had a conversation of this very nature with my brother. So I like the synchronicity at play.

The stuff on alchemy which I have looked into (in line with your point) is entirely cryptic and philosophical but it equates pretty much the simplicity of a persons perspective dictating how their life is lived.

Sort of like the new-agey concept of the law of attraction.
Molasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:58 PM   #67
delamo1999
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Inside the Hollow Earth
Posts: 1,421
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

This is a good post, but how is this done. I look in the mirror every day, and I have not had this type of shift.


delamo1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:26 PM   #68
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by delamo1999 View Post
This is a good post, but how is this done. I look in the mirror every day, and I have not had this type of shift.


basicly it depends how you see your self now and how you feel these days .

come on do tell , and I will give a new view .

anything .

I also help people with their CV's and dress them up with facts that they never knew about them self .

its an art form , none of it is lies , it is the truth , mainly about them self that they never knew .

My CV's have never failed .

every CV I have dressed up has always got those people interviews within 2 weeks of me making them and them sending them out .

now here is the trap .
this is a public forum , are you ready to give away , what you hold close ?

its called information about your self .

no addresses etc , no towns , no hair coloure etc

but general info

can you let it go ?

I am also going through right now a slow paradigm shift yet again , as explained it isnt as intense and strong as last time , but it is more managable , easy going and easyer to deal with , but is strong in its own right .
I believe its because I have also let go of some of my life here on forum .
read my threads and you'll find it , I do not fear others knowing about who I believe I am and how I got here which is why giving some of that info worries me not .

if you feel more comfortable you can pm me , and dont worry , mods on every forum can --- if needed confirm or monitor posts if you feel the need .this is not a trap . the reason why I say this is because the CV's I do require me to know about peoples past .how they feel .

it can all change if you think it needs changing .

Last edited by tracker; 11-06-2009 at 08:34 PM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:30 PM   #69
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drooh View Post
Indeed. Your way is perfectly valid.

The objective in all of this is understanding the point. You conveyed it as well as I did if not better.

I just like rambling and using big words - Typical gemini.

I found your post interesting because I was reading about spiritual transmutation the other day. Then later on the day I had a conversation of this very nature with my brother. So I like the synchronicity at play.

The stuff on alchemy which I have looked into (in line with your point) is entirely cryptic and philosophical but it equates pretty much the simplicity of a persons perspective dictating how their life is lived.

Sort of like the new-agey concept of the law of attraction.
Not all all drooh , you werent rambling at all , but I was doing something sneeky so please forgive me .

my post to you was a test .

I was testing to see if you were one of those unreasonable philosophical types that do not compromise .

your next post has put that question at bay .

I didnt mean to seem as though I was biting you , yet you have shown that you havent taken it that way either .

thanks drooh , and yeah I have also experienced the synchronocity this week .

I also like the timing .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:04 PM   #70
haukipesukone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ultima Thule
Posts: 6,556
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Yeah well, sometimes it seems you can change your life despite a crappy past, but it still doesn't seem to work. Even if your attitude changes, your life can remain pretty much the same crap as always.
__________________
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:43 AM   #71
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
Yeah well, sometimes it seems you can change your life despite a crappy past, but it still doesn't seem to work. Even if your attitude changes, your life can remain pretty much the same crap as always.
Well if someone had that attitude it wouldn't surprise me at all why it never changed .

for instance ;

I bet any person who really thought that went into changing their attitude ------------with that attitude .

they still stay in the same circles .

people that we consider to be our friends can often be our worst enemies when it concerns changing our ways , family are at the top of that list .

any person with that belief obviously doesnt seem to actually want to change .

and as for

"Yeah well, sometimes it seems you can change your life despite a crappy past, but it still doesn't seem to work."

means that they haven't actually changed anything so they haven't actually "changed" their life .

for instance
you cant change how reality operates around you ( your life ) if you haven't changed inside on how you see it .

and this bit ;

"Even if your attitude changes, your life can remain pretty much the same crap as always"

well here the attitude has not changed , and if its pretty much crap as always , well this then goes back to point one where the attitude has not changed because the person has not changed how they see life within .

round and round we go .

If you know someone that has attempted to change their life and it hasn't worked ,

read the following threads .
of course ( if it is you ----------and I am not saying that it is you ) if the attitude above is kept whilst reading them , it still wont work . Also , if one is trying to change life to test the theory ----------this is not changing the attitude . the above comment comes from a defeatist who doesnt want to change their life . they seem to love it and will probably not read them anyway .
however as I have said , if it is a friend of yours maybe this info might help you help them .


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46436


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46414


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46569


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46282


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47889

Last edited by tracker; 12-06-2009 at 07:04 AM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:13 AM   #72
haukipesukone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ultima Thule
Posts: 6,556
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

The thing is feel much better about me than I did 10 years ago. I feel like I could do something with my life, that I'm not a complete loser etc. But still, if I look at my life, it's not really any better. I'm as lonely as I used to be, as misunderstood. I just deal with it, I don't let it get me down.

My life is basically the same, but I'm different.
__________________
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:29 AM   #73
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
The thing is feel much better about me than I did 10 years ago. I feel like I could do something with my life, that I'm not a complete loser etc. But still, if I look at my life, it's not really any better. I'm as lonely as I used to be, as misunderstood. I just deal with it, I don't let it get me down.

My life is basically the same, but I'm different.
WRONG !

you still look upon your self as a looser .

why ?

this is what other people may think of you to make them feel better in them self , how and why would you add to that ?

If you can see through those lies , and understand that the only reason you feel this way was because of the past , then the future becomes manipulable .

bad mistakes people make whilst changing their life ;

keeping in the same circles .
Keep hanging around same family members that do not respect them .
keep doing the same things , same patterns of actions and habits .

these are the three top things that stop people progressing .

if you have to spend time alone ---------do it !

you don't have to be Lonely -----to operate alone .
one could visit libraries
coffee houses
museums

and more whilst trying to find a subject that one feels that they can excel in .

find a good hobby , follow it , and I bet you can make a career out of it .

during that time
you can find better friends
better places to hang out in
it will also change your habitual life .

there are many things you can do

you just have to learn to let go -----------and loose your fear of maybe doing it alone .

believe me , the others around you will get by with out you , you don't have to hate them or ignore them forever , it sounds to me as though you need time and space to find your self as your under pinning opinion of your self has only come from others around you to make you feel that way , why add to it.

something I bet you have never done !

walked up to the mirror and told the reflection .

I am sorry for being your worst enemy .
I have joined the crowd and kept you in there , from now on , I will look after you
be there when you need it
watch your back
stand up for you
we will do this together , fkem !

I bet you haven't !
how do I know this , -----------your reply .

think about this .

look in the mirror and what do you see ? a looser perhaps ? a no hoper perhaps ?
well then would it be any surprise as to why the prisoner in the mirror blames you ?

the mirror is like our mind .
think about it .

if you tern your back on life and join the rest in tormenting your reflection , according to the point of relativity from the reflection ----looking back at you --- who stands in front of the crowd tormenting the person there ?


I will tell you --------------------------------IT YOU !

the reflection sees your back towards life , thus facing the mirror . when you do this , according to the reflected you in that mirror , you stand with your back to life thus facing the mirror , this means you are the one in front of the crowd pointing at your self .
you are the leader , you are in front of all those behind your back , and they too are facing the same way ------at the mirror , with you in front , pointing at the reflection saying-------------your a looser .

is it any wonder why the reflected you cannot brake free ?

after all -----------you are their best hope .

touch the real mirror
put your hand to the glass and tell them -------------- NO MORE !

look at their pain .

just try to see the person in the mirror as a stranger .
would you give them the bad life you had if they were a stranger ?
well then ---------------why do you ?
because the real you is still prisoner , and it is you who gives them the life they have .

be their friend !
be their for them .
stick up for them .

show them how to act .
show them what to do.
teach them not to bite easily towards others .
show them how to be cool .
show them this prison planets rules .

be the friend they never had .

Last edited by tracker; 12-06-2009 at 11:31 AM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:22 PM   #74
unusual_suspect
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Uranus
Posts: 3,757
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
Yeah well, sometimes it seems you can change your life despite a crappy past, but it still doesn't seem to work. Even if your attitude changes, your life can remain pretty much the same crap as always.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
The thing is feel much better about me than I did 10 years ago. I feel like I could do something with my life, that I'm not a complete loser etc. But still, if I look at my life, it's not really any better. I'm as lonely as I used to be, as misunderstood. I just deal with it, I don't let it get me down.

My life is basically the same, but I'm different.
You sound like you are in a bad place emotionally and like you need a hug
I'm sending you some healing energy as you sound a bit battered and bruised.
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 04:59 PM   #75
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusual_suspect View Post
You sound like you are in a bad place emotionally and like you need a hug
I'm sending you some healing energy as you sound a bit battered and bruised.
yeah thats what I thought too .

it seems as though they have been in that bad place for ever .

it can all change .

it only stays there because we hold onto it .

I do feel for people who go through that type of reality .

it is an injustice .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:19 PM   #76
unusual_suspect
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Uranus
Posts: 3,757
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
yeah thats what I thought too .

it seems as though they have been in that bad place for ever .

it can all change .

it only stays there because we hold onto it .

I do feel for people who go through that type of reality .

it is an injustice .

I can relate to that, I often feel the same way. I am going to do Reiki 1 for self healing very soon, maybe haukipesukone could benefit from something similar? They seem like a very sensitive person.

I went for a aura and tarot reading for the first time ever today, the reader hit a lot of raw nerves and it was quite uncanny.
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:26 PM   #77
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusual_suspect View Post
I can relate to that, I often feel the same way. I am going to do Reiki 1 for self healing very soon, maybe haukipesukone could benefit from something similar? They seem like a very sensitive person.

I went for a aura and tarot reading for the first time ever today, the reader hit a lot of raw nerves and it was quite uncanny.

ok then I will tell you why i call it an injustice that some people live in those realities .

99% out of 100 who exist in those realities are;

giving people who do not want in return .
they always help people .
always look out for others .
do their best in everything they do .
work hard . ( even if they are unemployed )
think of others .
take next to nothing .
can get upset seeing others suffer ( even on tv )
usually have a brave heart but usually have it broken every day .

just to find out

that no one cares for their well being .
is always the last to know .
is always at the end of bad jokes .
usually feel lonely even in crouded places .
have freinds that are unreliable when it counts ( not all the time - just when it counts )
and often find them self wide awake at nights wondering what they have done wrong .




thats why its an injustice .

my research and experience with others has shown this . it doesnt always apply to every one , just most of them .

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:34 PM   #78
unusual_suspect
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Uranus
Posts: 3,757
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
ok then I will tell you why i call it an injustice that some people live in those realities .

99% out of 100 who exist in those realities are;

giving people who do not want in return .
they always help people .
always look out for others .
do their best in everything they do .
work hard . ( even if they are unemployed )
think of others .
take next to nothing .
can get upset seeing others suffer ( even on tv )
usually have a brave heart but usually have it broken every day .

just to find out

that no one cares for their well being .
is always the last to know .
is always at the end of bad jokes .
usually feel lonely even in crouded places .
have freinds that are unreliable when it counts ( not all the time - just when it counts )
and often find them self wide awake at nights wondering what they have done wrong .




thats why its an injustice .

my research and experience with others has shown this . it doesnt always apply to every one , just most of them .

I dunno, I look at it from a more esoteric viewpoint. I believe that before you come back you chart your life and choose what issues you want to deal with. So basically you should be gratefull for challenges as they are chances for spiritual growth and to learn valuable lessons.

If you keep getting the same grief over and over again you are not learning that lesson simple as. The aim is to deal with the hardships and issues you have chosen to address in this lifetime and get to the end of it with your inner light intact. Even if you end up battered and bruised along the way it's worth it.

Last edited by unusual_suspect; 12-06-2009 at 05:35 PM.
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:58 PM   #79
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
Any one here who has had a bad past , I am telling you the truth , it can be changed somewhat .
The events do not change , but how you see it will be .
see for your self that it is true .

Before I give you this secret , David Icke said something really powerful and many of us here know its true .
"if you control the past , you can control the future".

I think that this saying is true . WHY ? ( might you ask ) because how you think/believe or see the past is how you were ( in a way ) guided to the present and there for it shapes your future .
Since this is true , I have something special for all those who have had a bad childhood past .

For instance

Ian is in his twenties .
He has been abused as a child and bullied all the way through his schooling .
No one really is particular about him and rearly invites him to parties .
Ian is always depressed , feeling bad about the way he has always been a good person and no one treats him right.
He lost an army career ,
was made homeless twice , and no one loves him .
( I think you get the general idea )

this outlook upon his life is exactly what holds him in the same routines every day which is why he gets more and more depressed as time goes bye .

One day ian looks in the mirror and suddenly experiences the paradigm shift , out of nowhere , he recognises a different truth .

Ian was so strong as a child -- he survived an abusive childhood and came out tops . His schooling was nothing less than an emotional / mental and physical survival course to which he came through and survived . Even adults would not be able to put up with this in their work place and have particular rights and protections that help them , but Ian now recognises that he had none of this luxury , he made it on his own .
His army career may have been lost , but that is not the point , he was picked , and he made the training , he passed and there is no shame in being medical discharged during an event .
He survived being homeless twice and made it with no one to support him , no friends or relatives .

After realising this truth , Ian became somewhat stronger inside and began to respect him self more .
The people around him began to chant and curse saying that he had changed for the worst .
But Ian realised another truth
They didn't like him this time for a good reason


That reason was

that he didn't take any more crap and left those folks behind because they were not worth it in the 1st place .

Now Ians outlook is different on his past , his present has changed , and now he can do things he never thought he could , all because

he realised that the passed can be changed .

the events cannot , but how he looked upon it can , because we shape our reality with our minds

and if we can control the past -------we can control our future .

hope this helps some of you out there .

you are not alone because it is not a bad past --------it is only a past , how you see it is what shapes it .

when Ian started to change how he saw him self and his past within , he began to see a totally different side . A side that had been inside him all that time .
as the day went by he began to feel a bit more glad about himself and pondered a while .

He didnt need freinds like the ones he had , what difference would it make to him if they were not around ?
after all ------- they treated him like a complete joke , always took the micky , always said they would be there for him but when the time came which wasnt often , they always had some terrific excuse with out fail , every single time . he had realised that he had heard it all before .
he also looked at his family and was horrified to see the same pattern .

he began to ponder again .

would he feel better if they were not around ?
what could he do with all that time ?
no one there to hinder him .
no one there to have a go at him .
no one there to destract him .

he realised something ---------------------------------- that they would get on just fine with out him , after all they mever invited him to parties and always left him out , so----------------- where would be the loss ?

would he be alone he thought ?

well no ! no he wouldnt !
he could always go to a library learn things to keep him self busy , he could meet good people there instead .

it was at this time Ian did something so bizare .

he looked to the future at a possible him .
worked his way backwards every 5 years in steps .
thought ------------I always wanted to be an architect .
what would the other reality Ian be doing then ?
how did he get there ?
what was he doing 5 years before that to get there ?
and what was he doing 5 years before that one ?
and so on , right down to the present day .
what would the other alternate reality ian be doing right now ?

well he wouldnt be feeling bad about himself , because the other Ian is cool , calm , doesnt give a damn about what others think .
the other Ian would be studying or keeping fit , something that ( the present Ian ) obviously wasnt doing .

this was the turning point in ians life .

he played out the role of the alternate Ians life .

then something strange happened .

freinds and relatives suddenly became interested in seeing him , inviting him out , wanting to chat etc .
Ian was hesitant about this and went along anyway .
before the night was up he had let the cat out of the bag about his plans .
his suspisions were right , his own family could not beleive in him .
they seemed a little insencere about how they looked on his new potential life .
he knew he was right , half of the problems that he had faced was being with others who in a way kept him down , spoke him down , treated him as a lesser person and certainly did not have any faith in him .
ian realised that being around them was bad for him so he gave him self a brake and kept any chats and visits down to a minimum .
eventually one day Ian fealt something .
he wasnt sure what but fealt really strange , it was as if he was frightened about something .

later that day he was invited to a party by his family who just kept saying please come bla bla bla . Later that night his brother got really mad at him and shouted and threatened him for almost no reason .

Ian knew thios was going to happen . It was as though he fealt how desperate they were to keep him down and control him .

so he gave it a good brake .he learned that at times , when he was alone , just because he might feel sad about a situation , that it doesnt mean those feelings have to rule his mind . He descovered on his own that feelings are feelings , they are not the mind , and that mind is seperated from feelings yet feelings can often influence our thoughts . A major step that he had managed on his own was to seperate his thoughts from his feelings , and when he did feel sad , he asked him self as to why he felt sad about something instead of thinking that he was sad . this eventually got rid of his depression , and he did that on his own , yet again when he was alone , with out drugs / drs/ therapists .

quite often Ian could feel things coming , many people he knew were not able to let go of the Ian they had come acustomed too so Ian drew back further and further .
yet he wasnt lonely , he went to college , libraries , town halls for meetings , local markets m coffee houses .

he fealt really good for his changing life , and practiced being the Ian he had never allowed to exist .

today Ian is no joke in his families eyes any more .

His brother has had a nervouse breakdown since but did get over it .( wonder why )
his mother has to respect him because Ian does not give her any control points .
His father is still the same old man , but cannot affect Ian like he used to which sometimes makes him cross .
Stranegrs also respect ian because his walk has changed , his stance , his posture , his mannerisms , and almost everything has changed .

some say he has changed for the worst , whils others cant let go of the old Ian , but then ------------------------- Ian doesnt give a shite because he is on 64K per year and has much better friends now , and even if he lost it all , he doesnt care , because to him its all baggage , because he understands ----------that the only thing we can take with us is our memories , and Ian has walked the walk ,which is also why -----he DOES not talk the talk .

some might say he has changed for the worst , but Ian has not changed , he is still the man he always was , all he did --------------was change his reality .just because he did things that he never used to do ------- does not mean he is different . the only thing that is different , is the way others see him . they have to see him that way -----because the reality that they live in , is still the same ,---------------------------- Ians is not --------which is why they now see him that way .


this is also what he began to see for him self please read these links .

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46436


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46414


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46569


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46282


http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47889


Last edited by tracker; 13-06-2009 at 09:41 AM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:16 PM   #80
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusual_suspect View Post
So basically you should be gratefull for challenges as they are chances for spiritual growth and to learn valuable lessons.

If you keep getting the same grief over and over again you are not learning that lesson simple as.
yes again this is a different way to see it .
I am just saying that it is an injustice .

also the second peace is also right , people sometimes dont learn , yet so many of us are unable to see that it isnt their fault . a life time of being blinded from esential truth is to blame for that , but i see it this way , because unusual-suspect , it sounds as though you have had experience in this but some have not , and if they do not know , and the nature of it , they can see it in a very different way .

a bad way , one that can make them depressed , and in some cases , suisidal .

so like eistein said

the speed of light stays constant but time is relative .

tracker say
time is the mesurement of the movement of a concept in space .mainly light / etha / earth days years seconds etc .

since time is relative -------------reality is thus relative to the observer , meaning ------------ it doesnt matter who or what you think you are -------your reality is relative to you , meaning

that there are an infinate amount of parrallel realities that coexist symutaniously ocpupying the same space and time .

all we have to do
is exist in them .
be that person , allow it to be .

( trackers babbling arts of reality and how to change it lol. )


Last edited by tracker; 13-06-2009 at 09:44 AM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:25 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.