Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 06-06-2009, 08:22 PM   #1
tracker

Default If you have a bad past , you can change it .

Any one here who has had a bad past , I am telling you the truth , it can be changed somewhat .
The events do not change , but how you see it will be .
see for your self that it is true .

Before I give you this secret , David Icke said something really powerful and many of us here know its true .
"if you control the past , you can control the future".

I think that this saying is true . WHY ? ( might you ask ) because how you think/believe or see the past is how you were ( in a way ) guided to the present and there for it shapes your future .
Since this is true , I have something special for all those who have had a bad childhood past .

For instance

Ian is in his twenties .
He has been abused as a child and bullied all the way through his schooling .
No one really is particular about him and rearly invites him to parties .
Ian is always depressed , feeling bad about the way he has always been a good person and no one treats him right.
He lost an army career ,
was made homeless twice , and no one loves him .
( I think you get the general idea )

this outlook upon his life is exactly what holds him in the same routines every day which is why he gets more and more depressed as time goes bye .

One day ian looks in the mirror and suddenly experiences the paradigm shift , out of nowhere , he recognises a different truth .

Ian was so strong as a child -- he survived an abusive childhood and came out tops . His schooling was nothing less than an emotional / mental and physical survival course to which he came through and survived . Even adults would not be able to put up with this in their work place and have particular rights and protections that help them , but Ian now recognises that he had none of this luxury , he made it on his own .
His army career may have been lost , but that is not the point , he was picked , and he made the training , he passed and there is no shame in being medical discharged during an event .
He survived being homeless twice and made it with no one to support him , no friends or relatives .

After realising this truth , Ian became somewhat stronger inside and began to respect him self more .
The people around him began to chant and curse saying that he had changed for the worst .
But Ian realised another truth
They didn't like him this time for a good reason

That reason was

that he didn't take any more crap and left those folks behind because they were not worth it in the 1st place .

Now Ians outlook is different on his past , his present has changed , and now he can do things he never thought he could , all because

he realised that the passed can be changed .

the events cannot , but how he looked upon it can , because we shape our reality with our minds

and if we can control the past -------we can control our future .

hope this helps some of you out there .

you are not alone because it is not a bad past --------it is only a past , how you see it is what shapes it .

Last edited by tracker; 06-06-2009 at 08:26 PM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:41 PM   #2
size_of_light

Thanks tracker. A great reminder of the limitless healing potential within us all.

Last edited by size_of_light; 06-06-2009 at 08:43 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:44 PM   #3
cafetimes1991

That is an excellent post, tracker.

cafetimes1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:56 PM   #4
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Thanks tracker. A great reminder of the limitless healing potential within us all.
I am amazed and also feel complimented size-of-light .
I know that you may sometimes agree with the odd thing I say here and there , but when it comes to the healing thing , I suppose I have never been to hot on that . since I know that you are well on the ball concerning issues like this , I now prenounce my self feeling a lot better and sure of my self because of this post .

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
Old 06-06-2009, 08:57 PM   #5
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafetimes1991 View Post
That is an excellent post, tracker.
Yeah , I dont do many good threads but I do know that some of them do take alternate angles on things .

thanks for this repply cafetimes1991.

Old 06-06-2009, 09:10 PM   #6
kiwimaj
Inactive

What a fantastic post tracker...sort of thing positive people love to see, or people that are looking to improve things.

I too am a great believer in if you change your thoughts on things, afterall everything is only how someone perceives it, and the power of no longer being the victim, you have the power to alter/change direction and to control of your life...is one of the most staggering and transforming things someone can learn.

Its all about perception and not believing your negative thoughts...thoughts are not the problem, it's your belief or emotional attachment, to those thoughts...

Byron Katie is a good one for all of this...

Thanx again tracker...

Last edited by kiwimaj; 06-06-2009 at 09:11 PM.
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:22 PM   #7
kurupted_flesh

The Past/Future are illusions I do not abide by, so this doesn't apply to me.

- Flesh.

The other half is rejected for a pack of greys to recycle and recode my dream state as a Organic temple of pleasures! OH How delectable! The pleasures of Hip-Hop, of ESP and transcending Baphomet's grid works!
kurupted_flesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:25 PM   #8
hellosatellites
Inactive

Way to go Tracker - very inspiring
hellosatellites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:57 AM   #9
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
What a fantastic post tracker...sort of thing positive people love to see, or people that are looking to improve things.

I too am a great believer in if you change your thoughts on things, afterall everything is only how someone perceives it, and the power of no longer being the victim, you have the power to alter/change direction and to control of your life...is one of the most staggering and transforming things someone can learn.

Its all about perception and not believing your negative thoughts...thoughts are not the problem, it's your belief or emotional attachment, to those thoughts...

Byron Katie is a good one for all of this...

Thanx again tracker...
thankyou for that repply .
This type of thinking ( that I have shown here ) is what I strongly believe to be the key to what I call reality junctions .
we cannot change a particular reality , but we dont have to be there .
they say
"that there are many realities , in each reality is an alternate me or you playing out the things we did not do .
Whilst I can relate to this type of concept , I think that these alternate us's are only gohsts , IE they exist as a hole in the reality matrix to which we can enter , and force the gohst to exist in the reality we leave behind .
so in a way , the alternate other us's are real , all we have to do , is to allow them to exist , be becoming that person our self through different thinking . which is logical really because the alternate us's will obviously think slightly differently to our self , and funny enough , the strongest and hardest thing to fight or change when we want to improve our lives is indeed our self .

Old 08-06-2009, 09:58 AM   #10
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellosatellites View Post
Way to go Tracker - very inspiring
thanks for that , I have also written in a post above this one , and relates to a different aspectof the same thing , give it a read , its worth a read at least , its above this post .
Old 08-06-2009, 10:14 AM   #11
brainfreeze
Inactive

Brilliant post Tracker. Funny, I seem to have done what you recommend instinctively. For years I've had comments such as "I expected you to be a product of society when I heard about your childhood, but you're not. How do you do it?"

It's only recently that I was able to let go the injustice of it which was holding me back - the police finally got in touch, they've got him - which has chased away all the demons of the past, finally. It wasn't me, it was him, he was wrong when he said they wouldn't believe us.

I have learned to like me, which took a long time, the bad one wasn't me, it wasn't my shame. I was the strong one who survived his sickness. I'm no longer chained to the past.

I feel if I don't give back to society all my past pain is a futile waste. I have a lot to offer back working with children still living the nightmare I escaped from.

The only dross I have from the past is that at times I can be a little defensive, which I'm working on.

Thanks again Tracker, makes sense to me.
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 12:25 PM   #12
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
Brilliant post Tracker. Funny, I seem to have done what you recommend instinctively. For years I've had comments such as "I expected you to be a product of society when I heard about your childhood, but you're not. How do you do it?"

It's only recently that I was able to let go the injustice of it which was holding me back - the police finally got in touch, they've got him - which has chased away all the demons of the past, finally. It wasn't me, it was him, he was wrong when he said they wouldn't believe us.

I have learned to like me, which took a long time, the bad one wasn't me, it wasn't my shame. I was the strong one who survived his sickness. I'm no longer chained to the past.

I feel if I don't give back to society all my past pain is a futile waste. I have a lot to offer back working with children still living the nightmare I escaped from.

The only dross I have from the past is that at times I can be a little defensive, which I'm working on.

Thanks again Tracker, makes sense to me.

Thankyou brainfreeze .

Well I had to show this because so many people can be bogged down with whats in front of them which also includes memories and the senses and can hold us in routines .

The key really is how we look upon it . I too broke the chains of being bullied and abused / teased and treated cruel , the story may have been about Ian , but then it could have been about any one ( no names ) because it is true , we can control our own past by the way inwhich we percieve it .

sometimes it brings on a whole new outlook on things thus shaping the present and then the future .

It seems that you have realised that not only are you a survivor , but a winner and a strong analytic person .

the good thing that we can recover from things like a bad past is not only different angles which give us new looks on things etc , but they can also give us experience for later in life .

I mean ------------imagine all those women out there that have been treated so badly . Just how much information do they have ?---shite loads !
because later i life , they would be able to recognise small traits in other people that only they can see and others tend to miss because of their experiences .

it can be used to give them an edge , and there for , notice small tell tail signs when other people just wouldnt notice them at all .
it can be usefull for also bringing up children because those women who have gone through so much crap can identify bad friends etc of their children and advise accordingly .

therapy isnt always neccessary , although it doesnt hurt if one thinks one needs it .

I do have more to say on this matter but for now will prep for my course tonight .
when its time to get the head down , then I do it 100% , and when later its time to return , I shall do so with 100% for the forum .

thankyou brainfreeze catch ya later aligator .

Old 08-06-2009, 12:39 PM   #13
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
Thankyou brainfreeze .

Well I had to show this because so many people can be bogged down with whats in front of them which also includes memories and the senses and can hold us in routines .

The key really is how we look upon it . I too broke the chains of being bullied and abused / teased and treated cruel , the story may have been about Ian , but then it could have been about any one ( no names ) because it is true , we can control our own past by the way inwhich we percieve it .

sometimes it brings on a whole new outlook on things thus shaping the present and then the future .

It seems that you have realised that not only are you a survivor , but a winner and a strong analytic person .

the good thing that we can recover from things like a bad past is not only different angles which give us new looks on things etc , but they can also give us experience for later in life .

I mean ------------imagine all those women out there that have been treated so badly . Just how much information do they have ?---shite loads !
because later i life , they would be able to recognise small traits in other people that only they can see and others tend to miss because of their experiences .

it can be used to give them an edge , and there for , notice small tell tail signs when other people just wouldnt notice them at all .
it can be usefull for also bringing up children because those women who have gone through so much crap can identify bad friends etc of their children and advise accordingly .

therapy isnt always neccessary , although it doesnt hurt if one thinks one needs it .

I do have more to say on this matter but for now will prep for my course tonight .
when its time to get the head down , then I do it 100% , and when later its time to return , I shall do so with 100% for the forum .

thankyou brainfreeze catch ya later aligator .

Absolutely. I got a bad feeling about a helper at the Sunday School a mate of mines kids use to attend. He'd arrange to join us as a group at the beach and I got bad vibes off him when he was around my mates son. I mentioned it. She was so angry with me the day ended badly. A few months later the bloke was arrested for interfering with children in the church group.

It's a kind of esp we get.

Speaking of which, I need to log out and get some positive vibes going. Those reptilian/demon/beasts come in all sorts of guises ya know.

Last edited by brainfreeze; 08-06-2009 at 12:40 PM.
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 02:40 PM   #14
tracker

Quote:
Absolutely. I got a bad feeling about a helper at the Sunday School a mate of mines kids use to attend. He'd arrange to join us as a group at the beach and I got bad vibes off him when he was around my mates son. I mentioned it. She was so angry with me the day ended badly. A few months later the bloke was arrested for interfering with children in the church group.

Speaking of which, I need to log out and get some positive vibes going. Those reptilian/demon/beasts come in all sorts of guises ya know.
yeah I have heard this sort of thing before .
A friend of mine had topick his kids up from sunday-school soI went with him .
A particular guy there gave me bad vibes and also gave my mate the eeby jeebies so he aproached his mother who had been going there fore some while and knew the bloke .
After a long winded conversation , it came out that the bloke had been bad before and was convicted of child stuff .
He hit the roof and I quickly took his children to his car .

I couldnt believe that his own mother would insist on bringing his children to a place where a convvicted child pervy went to .
she kept justifying that "he had changed by the hand of God" etc etc .
I even had to tellher she was a danger to her own grandchildren and was a danger to allchuildren her self for being so blatently ignorant and naive . My mate nearly slapped her .( personally mother or no mother he should have slapped her ).

He stopped them going for ever . He no longer trusts his own mother to take care of his kids in any manner and just to top it up

like your story

the man was found guilty again a few weeks later for doing the same thing yet again .

yep , going through some bad experiences can give us experience and a forsight into other peoples intentions .

sounds as though we have closer circles than we realise brainfreeze orit could be ---- just a coincidence , but the two stories are so similar .
maybe its because schools and churches along with other child activity centers , are the best places for these fkers to hide using the descuise as being good people .

brainfreeze ---------- people like our selves ( you and I and others who have gone through long bad experiences ) are not easily fooled by masks and can spot a fake a mile away .

it is the truth .

amen !

off to college now until 9.30pm

Last edited by tracker; 08-06-2009 at 02:40 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:47 PM   #15
unusual_suspect
Inactive

Quote:

That is so weird, I can remember being very young like 3 - 4 years old and just knowing to stay away from certain grownups because they were wronguns, it was almost like I could hear their thoughts. Actually, hearing peoples thoughts seemed to happen a lot at that age! I was never abused, but I still take a dislike to some folks in this way. I put it down to womens intuition.

Great post tracker, and it's funny how you mention the paradigm shift, I went through such a thing about 3 years ago, and when you mentioned about people not liking the new stronger you I had to chuckle to myself.

I agree, I think it does change and when you survive very hard times and feel like you can no longer go on, a sense of peace and protection comes over you and you can find your inner strength. Mystics have long refered to this as "the dark night of the soul" or "the obscure night" and are encouraged to welcome it as to pass through it successfully is a one of the most important life experiences we are given.

Thanks, quality post mate

Last edited by unusual_suspect; 08-06-2009 at 04:49 PM.
unusual_suspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:09 PM   #16
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusual_suspect View Post
That is so weird, I can remember being very young like 3 - 4 years old and just knowing to stay away from certain grownups because they were wronguns, it was almost like I could hear their thoughts. Actually, hearing peoples thoughts seemed to happen a lot at that age! I was never abused, but I still take a dislike to some folks in this way. I put it down to womens intuition.

Great post tracker, and it's funny how you mention the paradigm shift, I went through such a thing about 3 years ago, and when you mentioned about people not liking the new stronger you I had to chuckle to myself.

I agree, I think it does change and when you survive very hard times and feel like you can no longer go on, a sense of peace and protection comes over you and you can find your inner strength. Mystics have long refered to this as "the dark night of the soul" or "the obscure night" and are encouraged to welcome it as to pass through it successfully is a one of the most important life experiences we are given.

Thanks, quality post mate
lol yeah that stronger me bit and folks not liking it .

I can just hear them now

Yeah tracker was a good old boy
he always did things for nothing
never expected anything in return
always gave with out checking the quantity
was always dedicated to helping people
never took the micky
he was easily manipulated / any one could take the mick out of him and he wouldnt blink an eye .
he was soft and insecure and always depressed .
I LIKED HIM BACK THEN .

Now he is all him , full of him self , selfish / unthoughtful / doesnt really want to talk to other people .
cut him self off .

( tracker thinks )
yeah because they take the piss , why should I keep forgiving and forgetting ? and NO -- I dont want to really talk to THEM , and I only make my self too busy to see them -----------pmsl !

you see , some people think I have changed , well actually I havent changed I am the same person / same morrals/ same charactor integrity .
It is there idea of what they thought I was that has changed , not me .

the truth of the matter is this .

dont try and change peoples opinion , it just wont work .
dont try to make people like you by doing countless favours because it wont work .

change your perception !
it will then change how you see things and there for how you react to them .
changing your perception changes your reality , and because every persons reality is connected , it will then slowly make its way through the thick soup we call reality , and slowly change the set up in and around other peoples reality .
because people usually only react to the reality in front of them , eventually those around you will adapt and will in the end have to accept what they think is the new you , however .
it isnt a new you , just a new reality .

its the truth behind even changing how strangers treat us at times , by changing ones own reality .

Old 08-06-2009, 09:29 PM   #17
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
lol yeah that stronger me bit and folks not liking it .

I can just hear them now

Yeah tracker was a good old boy
he always did things for nothing
never expected anything in return
always gave with out checking the quantity
was always dedicated to helping people
never took the micky
he was easily manipulated / any one could take the mick out of him and he wouldnt blink an eye .
he was soft and insecure and always depressed .
I LIKED HIM BACK THEN .

Now he is all him , full of him self , selfish / unthoughtful / doesnt really want to talk to other people .
cut him self off .

( tracker thinks )
yeah because they take the piss , why should I keep forgiving and forgetting ? and NO -- I dont want to really talk to THEM , and I only make my self too busy to see them -----------pmsl !

you see , some people think I have changed , well actually I havent changed I am the same person / same morrals/ same charactor integrity .
It is there idea of what they thought I was that has changed , not me .

the truth of the matter is this .

dont try and change peoples opinion , it just wont work .
dont try to make people like you by doing countless favours because it wont work .

change your perception !
it will then change how you see things and there for how you react to them .
changing your perception changes your reality , and because every persons reality is connected , it will then slowly make its way through the thick soup we call reality , and slowly change the set up in and around other peoples reality .
because people usually only react to the reality in front of them , eventually those around you will adapt and will in the end have to accept what they think is the new you , however .
it isnt a new you , just a new reality .

its the truth behind even changing how strangers treat us at times , by changing ones own reality .

Another great post there tracker....I LOVE it when people talk of thing that are actually worth reading, can help EVERYONE improve their reality AND help empower themselves, by getting themselves out of victim mentality..

A question, which actually relates to this post, what if virtually all of your friends and family have deserted you over the past few years, each one of them not really knowing the other person, but each played a different part in your life...all...gone ! I have had this happen to me, only a very few left now in my life, even my oldest friend of nearly 40 years has turned a bit odd and I sense our friendship is virtually ended. I have notice this happen, in dribs and drabs, over the past 5 years. It was really really BUGGING me..you go over and over in your mind.."what is WRONG with me, why have they all gone??"..you really begin to feel horrible, worthless and like some sort of lepper. Is it a case do you think of vibrational changes, within me and those people, that we can no longer be connected?...what is your take on this?

I am sure a few on here will empathise here. Now, I feel OK, not as bad as I use to feel, mainly because I realise I choose how to think about this and other issues. Would be interested in your thoughts..

Cheez tracker...
Old 08-06-2009, 09:31 PM   #18
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
Another great post there tracker....I LOVE it when people talk of thing that are actually worth reading, can help EVERYONE improve their reality AND help empower themselves, by getting themselves out of victim mentality..

A question, which actually relates to this post, what if virtually all of your friends and family have deserted you over the past few years, each one of them not really knowing the other person, but each played a different part in your life...all...gone ! I have had this happen to me, only a very few left now in my life, even my oldest friend of nearly 40 years has turned a bit odd and I sense our friendship is virtually ended. I have notice this happen, in dribs and drabs, over the past 5 years. It was really really BUGGING me..you go over and over in your mind.."what is WRONG with me, why have they all gone??"..you really begin to feel horrible, worthless and like some sort of lepper. Is it a case do you think of vibrational changes, within me and those people, that we can no longer be connected?...what is your take on this?

I am sure a few on here will empathise here. Now, I feel OK, not as bad as I use to feel, mainly because I realise I choose how to think about this and other issues. Would be interested in your thoughts..

Cheez tracker...
please please read the threads that i will post benieth this one .
they are so relevent to your questions .

please .

Old 08-06-2009, 09:35 PM   #19
tracker

Quote:
please please read the threads that i will post benieth this one .
they are so relevent to your questions .

please .

here we are .

why is it always you ? or atleast hwy it might be .

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47889

how our own philosophies hold us back , its a bit long but also worth the read .

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46569

philosophies that can make us fail in things .

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46436

how our own philosophies can hold us back .

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46414

come back to me on this if you can .
Old 08-06-2009, 09:44 PM   #20
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
here we are .

why is it always you ? or atleast hwy it might be .

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47889

how our own philosophies hold us back , its a bit long but also worth the read .

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46569

philosophies that can make us fail in things .

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46436

how our own philosophies can hold us back .

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46414

come back to me on this if you can .
Big thanx for taking the time to post these ! I will click 'n read..and will get back to you.

Cheerz again tracker...