Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 19-02-2014, 12:26 AM   #141
ainvision

Lightbulb Identifying Reptilians (Demons) Properly

While much wasted commentary and spurious observations of so-called 'reptilian eyes' of news casters, celebrities and politicians are frequently presented as 'fact', they are usually a byproduct of low resolution video and multiple conversions of various video formats.

How about we all go back to the way 'common folk' have been doing identifying these creatures for millennia. Look at the canine teeth and look at the ears of your suspected reptilian/demon. If the canine teeth are overly extended and/or the ears are rather more pointed than normal (not Spock ears) then you have a serious piece of evidence for possession by an other worldly entity.

Quite simple really!

I will change for Jesus Christ and God rather than try to change Jesus Christ and God to conform to myself!
[/I]
ainvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2014, 10:54 PM   #142
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainvision View Post
While much wasted commentary and spurious observations of so-called 'reptilian eyes' of news casters, celebrities and politicians are frequently presented as 'fact', they are usually a byproduct of low resolution video and multiple conversions of various video formats.

How about we all go back to the way 'common folk' have been doing identifying these creatures for millennia. Look at the canine teeth and look at the ears of your suspected reptilian/demon. If the canine teeth are overly extended and/or the ears are rather more pointed than normal (not Spock ears) then you have a serious piece of evidence for possession by an other worldly entity.

Quite simple really!
I met a man at a new age festival thing a few years back, promoting his book on Stonehenge. He had big canines and it didn't look as if he had them done for theatrical reasons either! My son also had prominent canines and they looked pretty good but after his braces he lost the effect. Just as well probably
Just going to check his ears...........

P.S You are right about reptile eyes and scales, that's stretching it a bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded

Last edited by beldazar; 19-02-2014 at 10:55 PM.
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2014, 02:53 PM   #143
ainvision

Default Ears & Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
I met a man at a new age festival thing a few years back, promoting his book on Stonehenge. He had big canines and it didn't look as if he had them done for theatrical reasons either! My son also had prominent canines and they looked pretty good but after his braces he lost the effect. Just as well probably
Just going to check his ears...........
If you watch older videos of many prominent politicians, musicians (usually those praising satanism and egotism), celebrities (before and now they are famous) and others in 'authority', I think you might be surprised.

Check out Bono, George Bush Jr and several other 'worship vampires' out there. They need your praise/worship and would likely die (commit suicide) without it. Have fun

I will change for Jesus Christ and God rather than try to change Jesus Christ and God to conform to myself!
[/I]
ainvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:38 AM   #144
finally awake
Inactive

Default Can't see the vids?

Hello all
I can't see the vids in the first post am I doing something wrong?
finally awake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:02 PM   #145
agent of the free

The Kumburgaz UFO incidents of 2007 to 2009 will prove Mr Icke has been telling the truth about Reptilian entities within our own solar system?

The kumburgaz ufo's have been filmed by Yalcin Yalman and on these videos we have managed to enhance them in order to see the occupants on board what we found will back Mr Ickes research into Reptilian based entities?
Yalcin Yalman captured the 1st ever live human abduction on tape?
In the kumburgaz video of May 13 2009 we have found a human being floating outside of the craft cocooned in a bright white light up to his neck this human is then killed by a Grey alien and the body is thrown into the bowels of the UFO where it is eaten by the offspring of the reptilian creature
You can find all my research at this facebook account all images are public in my Albums so anyone can view them.
I will freely admit to you all now when i 1st heard about these reptilians from Mr Icke in the late 1980's i was skeptical and have been until evidence could be found to at least back up some of what has been said and now we have found evidence that points to a massive cover up by world leaders and NASA.

https://www.facebook.com/michael.black.980967

Or you can help with our research at https://www.facebook.com/groups/330178610467862/

Regards

Michael. Ian. Black
agent of the free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:05 PM   #146
lobuk

Quoting OP Forward to get links to show. Will edit OP too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
Wondering if the Mods could sticky this? it's a brilliant documentary made by InfiniteFreeThinkers, they're big fans of Icke and they've made a friggin FINE piece of work here. It's in 22 parts and the videos are around 10-15 mins long. I haven't seen anything else like this, it gives an objective view of the whole Reptilian 'thing' for people who won't cross that line or are new to it. The evidence for Reptilians or 'Reptoids/Reptile Gods' is overwhelming in this video and it's a must watch for people who believe or even the ones who are highly skeptical. I can't rate it high enough! I feel these guys have definitely taken it to the next level, if you see this guys, pat yourselves on the friggin back!

(Part 1)
PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (1/22) - YouTube

(Part 2)

PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (2/22) - YouTube

Part 3
PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (3/22) - YouTube

Part 4
PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (4/22) - YouTube

Part 5
PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (5/22) - YouTube

Part 6
PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (6/22) - YouTube

Part 7
PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (7/22) - YouTube

Part 8
PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (8/22) - YouTube

Part 9
PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (9/22) - YouTube

Part 10
PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (10/22) - YouTube

Part 11
PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (11/22) - YouTube

Last edited by lobuk; 10-07-2014 at 03:08 PM.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2014, 12:58 AM   #147
headlikearock

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent of the free View Post
The Kumburgaz UFO incidents of 2007 to 2009 will prove Mr Icke has been telling the truth about Reptilian entities within our own solar system?

The kumburgaz ufo's have been filmed by Yalcin Yalman and on these videos we have managed to enhance them in order to see the occupants on board what we found will back Mr Ickes research into Reptilian based entities?
Yalcin Yalman captured the 1st ever live human abduction on tape?
In the kumburgaz video of May 13 2009 we have found a human being floating outside of the craft cocooned in a bright white light up to his neck this human is then killed by a Grey alien and the body is thrown into the bowels of the UFO where it is eaten by the offspring of the reptilian creature
You can find all my research at this facebook account all images are public in my Albums so anyone can view them.
I will freely admit to you all now when i 1st heard about these reptilians from Mr Icke in the late 1980's i was skeptical and have been until evidence could be found to at least back up some of what has been said and now we have found evidence that points to a massive cover up by world leaders and NASA.

https://www.facebook.com/michael.black.980967

Or you can help with our research at https://www.facebook.com/groups/330178610467862/

Regards

Michael. Ian. Black
I think it's more likely that the videos show lights coming from the town of Esenkoy, which is about 40 miles away from where the video was taken, in a direct line.

http://turkeyufocase.blogspot.co.uk/

In this image, draw a line from "You are Here", over where the "UFO's" are meant to be.

Then go to Google maps and see what lies beyond...(see green square in this image)

Now have a look at one of the alleged "UFO" images.

And compare that to a photo of Esenkoy.

Check out the bright orange lights...

Now, do some research on the optical effect called "Fata Morgana".

Join the dots.
headlikearock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2014, 09:30 AM   #148
speakingout

Really interesting stuff the bit that stands out the most for me is what Alex Collier (part 16) says about the trade off, the echelons have with the reptoids but did anyone else notice weird eyes on Michael Tearion part 16 @ 03.56? It kinda reminds me of when I saw this the other day - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DDUaJNHHco
speakingout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2014, 10:11 AM   #149
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingout View Post
Really interesting stuff the bit that stands out the most for me is what Alex Collier (part 16) says about the trade off, the echelons have with the reptoids but did anyone else notice weird eyes on Michael Tearion part 16 @ 03.56? It kinda reminds me of when I saw this the other day - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DDUaJNHHco
No.

He always looks weird.

Put a pair of horns on him, he would be a good devil?

We cant all be pretty celebs.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2014, 01:28 AM   #150
horse123
Inactive

SION
Pyramid technology - crystal - transmission
Pyramid today photographed with UFO body hovering above it.

TransmisSION

TeleviSION - transmitting, recording and sending, the use of SION.

SION - Holy Christ
SION - Anti Christ

Holy Christ spirit in the Earth's Holy Heaven, our spirit atmospheric condition.
Anti Christ spirit in the Earth's Holy Heaven atmosphere being attacked formed by the star particle radiation bodies infiltrating the atmosphere.

The radiation particles attack the atmosphere, it tries to protect our atmosphere, the angels (sounds) of the atmosphere defend us, lose the battle of the evil alien attack.

Alien - artificial intelligence.....fake atmospheric sound.

Scientists contacting the UFO sound manifestations for their own scientific purpose at NASA.

NASA involved in scientific transmissions with HAARP, ground state observations.

As real as everyone is beginning to identify. Transmissions are being burnt by the UFO attack. Transmitting imagery is altering via sound changes in the atmosphere.

Television involved in a greater use of transmitting incoming and outgoing signals demonstrate a fact.
horse123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2015, 01:35 AM   #151
truth seeker 09

Richard Baker's reptilian eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMlOohsFCpg

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 26-05-2015 at 01:37 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 02:39 PM   #152
ejricksen

Location: Online and inside my head with my thoughts (unfortunately)

man oh man there is some crazy awesome stuff on this site!!! 8-0
ejricksen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2015, 09:47 PM   #153
itam37

Default total overview and compressed nicely

this basicly sums it all up,what i had to gather piece by piece over the years..! good !
also there are in youtube some interviews called "lacerta files",which are conversation with the real reptilian here on the ground....there are some unheard facts about evolution of their race and some new angle of creation of the human race too .
itam37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2015, 04:40 PM   #154
haensel

There is very little actual evidence of Reptilians.. they are masters of secrecy and disguise. They have been on Earth since the time of
the dinosaurs, living among us as well as underground (the Earth obviously is not hollow, but there's large elaborate cavern systems).
They worked their dark occultism to slow down the awakening of the Earth, to block positive energy flows, from the shadows, almost
always hidden.

I encountered two people who have seen Reptilians with their own eyes.

One woman met a couple and befriended them, and when she went to visit them one morning, she saw them half asleep, and as they
woke up their faces started flickering and pixellating somehow, revealing the scaly skin underneath. She ran away and never saw them
again. These were physical Reptilian humanoids.

Another person went to a spiritual seminar, and as the lead speaker talked, she began seeing a ghostly Reptilian image superimposed
over the speaker's body. At the moment I believe this was a Reptilian soul incarnated into a human.

I believe in time it will become harder and harder, and eventually impossible for these beings to hide themselves from us, as more and
more people will gain the ability to see them. Eventually they will be forced to leave forever.

Last edited by haensel; 30-10-2015 at 04:46 PM.
haensel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2015, 05:22 PM   #155
saty

Quote:
Originally Posted by haensel View Post
I believe in time it will become harder and harder, and eventually impossible for these beings to hide themselves from us, as more and
more people will gain the ability to see them. Eventually they will be forced to leave forever.
I hope you're right.Hopefullly sooner than later.
Old 30-10-2015, 07:45 PM   #156
haensel

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
I hope you're right.Hopefullly sooner than later.
I know it will take about 5000 years for all negative energies and beings to leave the solar system, but I don't know when the
physical alien beings will all have left.

Last edited by haensel; 30-10-2015 at 07:45 PM.
Old 31-10-2015, 09:35 AM   #157
itam37

there s a thing with these reptilians....they were our gods for a long time period...they own us humans....i don t think they are going to leave,cause it s their planet,has been before man was created...it s not that simple..
here is an interview with actual reptilian somewhere in scandinavian forest cabin :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeWg_qSddeE

Last edited by itam37; 31-10-2015 at 10:37 AM.
Old 31-10-2015, 11:09 AM   #158
haensel

Quote:
Originally Posted by itam37 View Post
there s a thing with these reptilians....they were our gods for a long time period...they own us humans....i don t think they are going to leave,cause it s their planet,has been before man was created...it s not that simple..
here is an interview with actual reptilian somewhere in scandinavian forest cabin :

I don't know any pantheon that might have been linked with the Reptilians. What gods are you referring to?

For example the Greek, Roman, Scandinavian and Egyptian pantheons were Pleiadeans, not Reptilians. The Pleiadeans were the main
gods on our planet for the longest time, after they invaded Earth some 90.000 years ago. As far as I know, the Reptilians have almost
always been in hiding, doing their dirty work from the shadows.

Last edited by haensel; 31-10-2015 at 11:13 AM.
Old 31-10-2015, 02:07 PM   #159
itam37

here is some ancient new news in this link above.
by the way the reptillians own our world...they created our living standards,our sc civilization and they are in charge what our world leaders do to the people.
they were personally sitting on the thrones long before kinghood was created...and they were worshiped then as gods
Old 23-03-2016, 11:50 PM   #160
truth seeker 09

Freaky eyes

Scary!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwqFbGQMgrs
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote