Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 19-10-2010, 01:23 PM   #1
subl1minal

Default The Plausible Points for the Reptilian Case (Film)

Wondering if the Mods could sticky this? it's a brilliant documentary made by InfiniteFreeThinkers, they're big fans of Icke and they've made a friggin FINE piece of work here. It's in 22 parts and the videos are around 10-15 mins long. I haven't seen anything else like this, it gives an objective view of the whole Reptilian 'thing' for people who won't cross that line or are new to it. The evidence for Reptilians or 'Reptoids/Reptile Gods' is overwhelming in this video and it's a must watch for people who believe or even the ones who are highly skeptical. I can't rate it high enough! I feel these guys have definitely taken it to the next level, if you see this guys, pat yourselves on the friggin back!

(Part 1)
PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (1/22) - YouTube

(Part 2)

PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (2/22) - YouTube

Part 3
PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (3/22) - YouTube

Part 4
PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (4/22) - YouTube

Part 5
PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (5/22) - YouTube

Part 6
PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (6/22) - YouTube

Part 7
PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (7/22) - YouTube

Part 8
PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (8/22) - YouTube

Part 9
PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (9/22) - YouTube

Part 10
PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (10/22) - YouTube

Part 11
PLAUSIBLE POINTS FOR THE REPTILIAN CASE (11/22) - YouTube

Last edited by lobuk; 10-07-2014 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Edit to get vids to show
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 09:45 PM   #3
wanaknow

Interesting, is this available on a DVD anywhere?
wanaknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2010, 12:49 AM   #4
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanaknow View Post
Interesting, is this available on a DVD anywhere?
Don't think so, but when I find out, I'll post it in this thread.
Old 20-10-2010, 08:34 AM   #5
zeta39reticuli

I'll watch it.
If anything, it'll be good entertainment.

EDIT: Yeah, so far, this film is completely bias. I'm only on the first video, and he's looking into the "history" of reptilians. He cites reptile like statues and idols as evidence of reptilians and gives this broad history, but either completely ignores or forgets that most of this is symbolic. Not to mention, the serpent and reptiles in general weren't the only animals to be mystified in ancient times. Anything ranging from a Lion to a rabbit, to friggin' dung beetles might have had some symbolic nature or represented an old God at one point in time.

Much of the time, animals were used as a form of symbolism. IE, Snakes and serpents usually symbolize deceit, resurrection, cunning (Excluding the Dragon, which can be considered a symbol of power), Lion as Leadership, Strength, Courage, Scorpions as Death, etc. Sometimes, their Gods would take the shape of these animals.

I mean, look at the Egyptian Gods. Get them all together and you have yourself a petting zoo.

This is all off the top of my head, and I'm sure I'll have more to say before I finish this video series. Right now, it's kind of irritating how this is advertised as a critical look at reptilians, yet I'm getting the same ol' bullshit.

Last edited by zeta39reticuli; 20-10-2010 at 09:00 AM.
zeta39reticuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2010, 04:18 PM   #6
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeta39reticuli View Post
I'll watch it.
If anything, it'll be good entertainment.

EDIT: Yeah, so far, this film is completely bias. I'm only on the first video, and he's looking into the "history" of reptilians. He cites reptile like statues and idols as evidence of reptilians and gives this broad history, but either completely ignores or forgets that most of this is symbolic. Not to mention, the serpent and reptiles in general weren't the only animals to be mystified in ancient times. Anything ranging from a Lion to a rabbit, to friggin' dung beetles might have had some symbolic nature or represented an old God at one point in time.

Much of the time, animals were used as a form of symbolism. IE, Snakes and serpents usually symbolize deceit, resurrection, cunning (Excluding the Dragon, which can be considered a symbol of power), Lion as Leadership, Strength, Courage, Scorpions as Death, etc. Sometimes, their Gods would take the shape of these animals.

I mean, look at the Egyptian Gods. Get them all together and you have yourself a petting zoo.

This is all off the top of my head, and I'm sure I'll have more to say before I finish this video series. Right now, it's kind of irritating how this is advertised as a critical look at reptilians, yet I'm getting the same ol' bullshit.
So the Hopi Indians talking about Reptilian beings living underground and coming up to interact with them is just symbolic of them being deceived by strangers or something?
Old 20-10-2010, 08:09 PM   #7
zeta39reticuli

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post
So the Hopi Indians talking about Reptilian beings living underground and coming up to interact with them is just symbolic of them being deceived by strangers or something?
I hadn't gotten too far into that when I wrote my post above, but if you really want to get into the strange things people believe(or believed in, in both modern and ancient times.), we can.

This is wikipedia's list of mythical creatures and beings from all over the world:

Many of these creatures take the forms of various different creatures and things. Some of them as disturbing as walking corpses, to as mythical as fairies, nymphs, Ogres, and Elementals.

In all honesty, if I really wanted to, I could go through history and try to prove any of these creatures exist the same way this guy did. But I'll get more into this later when I have the time to. Right now, I need to get ready for work.
Old 21-10-2010, 07:20 AM   #8
johnthejedi24

I am up to points 13 & 14 with the interviews with John Mack(RIP), Barbara Lamb and the guy from reptoids.com, I have found these the most interesting parts so far. It is a GREAT series and pretty informative. I recommend it to anyone interested or just getting into the whole reptilian phenomanon.
johnthejedi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2010, 07:33 AM   #9
zeta39reticuli

I'm at the point where he's trying to sale the whole "hollow earth" thing.
Old 21-10-2010, 02:16 PM   #10
subl1minal

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnthejedi24 View Post
I am up to points 13 & 14 with the interviews with John Mack(RIP), Barbara Lamb and the guy from reptoids.com, I have found these the most interesting parts so far. It is a GREAT series and pretty informative. I recommend it to anyone interested or just getting into the whole reptilian phenomanon.
Glad you've enjoyed them
Old 21-10-2010, 03:08 PM   #11
whatsinaname

Finished watching the last one last night.

It's a very comprehensive series of vids.
I'd highly recommend them to anyone (or should that be everyone)
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 10:29 AM   #12
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by subl1minal View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Finished watching the last one last night.

It's a very comprehensive series of vids.
I'd highly recommend them to anyone (or should that be everyone;))
Yep, me too.

I can add lots more dragon/reptile symbolism just looking through the toys on the Argos book plus DVD's I have bought for my 6 year old who has a fascination for them. Plus the books he is picking up from school.

Many thanks to subliminal for the link to these.
Yes I also think this should be a

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010, 11:48 AM   #13
zeta39reticuli

I'd like to address two points made in the videos, one of them being the Hallow Earth theory.

For one, it's completely impossible. At least, it is in the way described in the videos. Gravity clumps things together, and leaves very little room, and while there might be smaller caverns down deeper into the Earth's crust, there can't be anything of that size, and I couldn't imagine anything being able to live down in there. (Except, maybe certain extremophiles)

Also, gravity doesn't work in some of the models presented. The models look old and it's obvious that they're out of date. There's no way for gravity to magically reverse like that to where you could "walk" on the earth.

Another good point to make is that the Hollow Earth would crumble. Normal matter is not strong enough to support a massive structure like that against gravity.

And in the case of popular culture: This is again a case of not looking at the whole picture. Yes, the use of reptiles in pop culture is reused, but so are millions of concepts.

Here's a few I can think up off the top of my head that have been reused in the past 100 or so years: Vampires, Warewolves, (Beast) men, the living dead (Zombies), demons, Elves, wizards, magic, ghosts, goblins, ghouls, dwarves, gnomes...

And that's just a few. Hell, in comics, there's super heroes that come from different universes with the same powers. (Aqua man and the Sub Mariner, Hawk Eye and Green Arrow, just to name a few.) It's not uncommon.

Naming a few obscure characters from a few obscure TV shows and movies doesn't prove all that much. It just means you spent a lot of time looking up lizard people in pop culture.
Old 22-10-2010, 10:53 PM   #14
energi

Saved, definitely watching trhough all of it later. Liking it so far from what I've seen in the first part.

Thanks, much love
energi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2010, 01:23 AM   #15
cornilouse

Cant say I am a believer, but thank you for posting , I will give them a watch
cornilouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2010, 07:53 PM   #16
fairyelfdog

What an excellent summary of the reptilian concept in it's various forms and branches. Watching it gave me some of new ideas and angles to look at it from and it summarised thoughts I already have. I feel the whole matter is a lot clearer now, at least to me. At least I know where the contradictions and the possibilities are. It's like it's been mapped out and I feel I should type down the options/varieties there is of it here and the thoughts I have concerning it. This has been brewing in the back of my mind for a long time. Thanks for putting it up on this forum, Subliminal. It really does belong here. I agree, lets sticky this. Anyway, this is my mindmap of it all:

Option 1. Reptilians are physical, three dimensional beings that live underground in a hollow earth. They control humanity through having infiltrated and taken over all majour institutions. They use holographic technology to hide their true form. I don't feel this alone is entirely true but I do believe that it's possible that there are physical reptilians, within this frequencyrange or that:

2. The reptilians are entities that exist in a wider frequency range and can 'faze' in and out of human sight and perception and be just on the border of it. I remember John Rhodes mentioning a case when a witness had seen a reptilian, then thrown something at him, which went right through. Perhaps the difference between third and what some call fourth dimension is more subtle and fluid than we understand. Perhaps it's just a matter of degree. In this option it would be natural and easy for reppies to faze in and out of visible light and it would also be possible for them to control humans through possession.

3. However many have reported and experienced rituals in which reptilian like entities are called forward by creating a certain atmosphere and exuding certain energies like intense pain and fear. This is often connected to human and animal sacrifice that it is implied these entities need in order to manifest. They vampire off the energies and the actual blood. The key emphasis in this is the word need. All this says that it
is not that easy for repitlian entities to manifest themselves in our three d reality and that they need to possess human bodies in order to deal with us when rituals are not provided. If this is true then there could be non-physical interdimensional reptilians only or both physical and interdimesional reptilians, like David Icke suggests.

4. But perhaps there are degree differences here too. Perhaps some reptilian entities need rituals and blood sacrifice in order to manifest in this reality where as others faze back and forth more easily. Perhaps some reptilian entities reside on other, more darker frequencies and these are the ones you need rituals to call forth. It could be that there is a hierachy here too. The deeper, more further away a reptilian entity is, the more energy it takes to 'summon' them. The deeper in the pits of hell, metaphorically speaking, they are the intenser ritual it takes. These then would be the masters of the more close-to-earth reptilians and I feel intuitively that there is a unified dark force at the bottom of all this. A consciousness, singular. Not "satan" as christians see it but still a... something. After all descriptions of these entities often mention that they are hive-minded. Not very individual as such and to some degree we are probably all connected to it. Humans through our r-complexes.

There is more i want to write down but I'll continue it later.
never does?
Time to go home!
fairyelfdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2010, 10:40 PM   #17
beldazar

I chuckled to myself tonight. I picked up a few videos today and one was called 'relic'
The creature was reptilian and had to eat peoples' hypothalamus as it contains lots of hormones and hormones create emotions

We also have 'Dragonheart, a New Beginning' and at the end the priest shape-shifts into a splendid dragon, lol

I do have a few nggles about the series, in the first II (eleven, my one doesn't work) or so the narrator talks way too fast. I lay down to watch them last night and my thoughts were trying to get through and then he goes on to something else. Plus some of the effects did my head in.

Good post fairyelfdog, gets the old head working. I felt intrigued when the woman from scientology said one of their tasks was to stare at a person for an hour and she could see face changes, could be the eyes getting tired, could be something else...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2010, 12:50 AM   #18
adramelech

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeta39reticuli View Post
And in the case of popular culture: This is again a case of not looking at the whole picture. Yes, the use of reptiles in pop culture is reused, but so are millions of concepts.

Here's a few I can think up off the top of my head that have been reused in the past 100 or so years: Vampires, Warewolves, (Beast) men, the living dead (Zombies), demons, Elves, wizards, magic, ghosts, goblins, ghouls, dwarves, gnomes...

And that's just a few. Hell, in comics, there's super heroes that come from different universes with the same powers. (Aqua man and the Sub Mariner, Hawk Eye and Green Arrow, just to name a few.) It's not uncommon.

Naming a few obscure characters from a few obscure TV shows and movies doesn't prove all that much. It just means you spent a lot of time looking up lizard people in pop culture.
Since researching relationships between pop culture and mythology/archetypal stories is an interest point for me, I felt the need to reply to this.

I haven't watched the documentary in question, so I can't comment on the examples it uses. Generally speaking, though, reptilian humanoids are an example of an origination point. That is, the earliest example of an archetype that would later disseminate through myth, religion and folklore. Werewolf legends, for example, originate largely from reptilian shapeshifter stories adapted to the folklore of the time. Vampires also share this common starting point.

Reptilians are the "original monster" so to speak. They are the earliest examples in countless cultures and are therefore often seen as the "truth" behind what would later become legend. You can have literally hundreds of different names and folkloric interpretations of the same exact thing. Since you brought up fairies, dwarves, goblins, etc., here's a fun article about that (note the last bulletpoint at the top ).

http://www.trueghosttales.com/elves-fairies/

Pop culture is modern mythology. It's the same stories, the same characters, the same archetypes being told over and over again for symbolic purposes. It's really about getting to the bottom of that original story.

As an aside, I find when Reptilians do appear in pop culture their history is often jarringly out of place for the material. Ghosts, for example, pop up all the time, sure, but they are integrated into the tale being told and generally "fit" the plot or setting. With Reptilians you often come across extremely specific elements that feel like they just come out of nowhere.

One of my favorites is this intro from a 90s cartoon. Halfway through it's just like... "Uh... ok?" Makes me laugh every time I see it.

- Richard Dawkins
adramelech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2010, 07:33 AM   #19
zeta39reticuli

Quote:
Originally Posted by adramelech View Post
Since researching relationships between pop culture and mythology/archetypal stories is an interest point for me, I felt the need to reply to this.

I haven't watched the documentary in question, so I can't comment on the examples it uses. Generally speaking, though, reptilian humanoids are an example of an origination point. That is, the earliest example of an archetype that would later disseminate through myth, religion and folklore. Werewolf legends, for example, originate largely from reptilian shapeshifter stories adapted to the folklore of the time. Vampires also share this common starting point.

Reptilians are the "original monster" so to speak. They are the earliest examples in countless cultures and are therefore often seen as the "truth" behind what would later become legend. You can have literally hundreds of different names and folkloric interpretations of the same exact thing. Since you brought up fairies, dwarves, goblins, etc., here's a fun article about that (note the last bulletpoint at the top ).

http://www.trueghosttales.com/elves-fairies/

Pop culture is modern mythology. It's the same stories, the same characters, the same archetypes being told over and over again for symbolic purposes. It's really about getting to the bottom of that original story.

As an aside, I find when Reptilians do appear in pop culture their history is often jarringly out of place for the material. Ghosts, for example, pop up all the time, sure, but they are integrated into the tale being told and generally "fit" the plot or setting. With Reptilians you often come across extremely specific elements that feel like they just come out of nowhere.

One of my favorites is this intro from a 90s cartoon. Halfway through it's just like... "Uh... ok?" Makes me laugh every time I see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x_4nCj4TI0
This guy gives me something worth looking at.
I like it.

I'll look into this
Old 24-10-2010, 07:49 AM   #20
mr stoppitall

After a few seconds of watching I had to turn it off, I am not really a big fan of trance.
mr stoppitall is offline   Reply With Quote