Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 21-12-2013, 09:51 PM   #41
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post

It's as if we became transparent so the winds of the world would blow through us but not touch us.
That is exactly how it is.
Old 12-01-2014, 03:15 PM   #42
blackjack77

Default A Great Description of The Collective Shadow Self

Please go to "Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker" by Cameron Day http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...-light-worker/

Here is a GREAT exerpt

"The corrupt demiurge is an entropic system of artificially-induced separation consciousness that is slowly dying, and it depends on harvesting the energy from the souls incarnated within its system in order to preserve its existence. In order to harvest the largest amount of soul energy possible, it created the dark-light duality paradigm to ensure that every being incarnated on a world that is under its spell would serve as a “soul battery” to help keep the demiurge energized. The “good” souls would seek out the (false) light team, and the “bad” souls would seek out the dark team, but unknown to most of those souls, they are all serving the same system.

[My Notes: "The corrupt demiurge is an entropic system of artificially-induced separation consciousness" - or our collective, disowned shadow self in my jargon!

Yes!! The ESSENCE of the Demiurge/ Collective Shadow self is duality. The Infinite is one. There is no duality for it. They need the duality for the scam to be maximally effective.]

In order to keep the duality game interesting for its participants, the demiurge set up densities of existence that “initiates” on the dark and light paths could ascend through. This gives the beings moving through these densities a feeling of accomplishment, when in fact they are navigating through a labyrinth of demiurgic illusion. The players at the higher levels of the hierarchies know that they are in a self-serving system, but they are fine with the deal, because they get to wield power and receive the energy of worship from beings further down the ladder."

[My Note: Why the New Age is ultimately a scam!]

Last edited by blackjack77; 12-01-2014 at 03:17 PM.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 03:25 PM   #43
evolution101

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
Please go to "Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker" by Cameron Day http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...-light-worker/

Here is a GREAT exerpt

"The corrupt demiurge is an entropic system of artificially-induced separation consciousness that is slowly dying, and it depends on harvesting the energy from the souls incarnated within its system in order to preserve its existence. In order to harvest the largest amount of soul energy possible, it created the dark-light duality paradigm to ensure that every being incarnated on a world that is under its spell would serve as a “soul battery” to help keep the demiurge energized. The “good” souls would seek out the (false) light team, and the “bad” souls would seek out the dark team, but unknown to most of those souls, they are all serving the same system.

[My Notes: "The corrupt demiurge is an entropic system of artificially-induced separation consciousness" - or our collective, disowned shadow self in my jargon!

Yes!! The ESSENCE of the Demiurge/ Collective Shadow self is duality. The Infinite is one. There is no duality for it. They need the duality for the scam to be maximally effective.]

In order to keep the duality game interesting for its participants, the demiurge set up densities of existence that “initiates” on the dark and light paths could ascend through. This gives the beings moving through these densities a feeling of accomplishment, when in fact they are navigating through a labyrinth of demiurgic illusion. The players at the higher levels of the hierarchies know that they are in a self-serving system, but they are fine with the deal, because they get to wield power and receive the energy of worship from beings further down the ladder."

its nice to see someone with some sense lol, im ordering mine tomorrow, there is also the book "Conversations with My Higher Self" is also a good one to try
Old 13-01-2014, 03:31 PM   #44
swamideva

Quote:

Here is a GREAT exerpt

I like this it gets to the cause of the situation. A good description of the matrix. I do wonder though, where he gets his information.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2014, 06:36 PM   #45
evolution101

Smile

Quote:

Here is a GREAT exerpt

i believe the secret to ascension is finding the BALANCE of your spiritual conciousness, but at the moment bad is winning, but not for long lol