Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 13-12-2013, 02:14 PM   #1
blackjack77

Default How We Created The Archons

The unhacked version is set up to allow for the creation of Archons. It has to be or else they wouldn’t exist. Since by definition they have far less power (energy) that the creator of the unhacked game it HAS to be this way. The actual mechanism is called “Self Organized Systems” which I will get to later in this post.

That is also why they still have to obey the rules. For example, one of those rules could be that they have to tell their intentions ahead of time in some form, they can only distort not create, they have to get some form of acquiescence, etc.

The reason for we can create Archons is because we have free will. We are allowed to create Archons, hells if we need to experience this. In effect, the unhacked game is saying. “If you really don’t want to deal with your stuff I will allow you to create hells that will give you so much pain that you will finally feel forced to deal with your stuff. If you want hell you can have hell.”

The Universe is a Training Simulation
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227492

As David talked about “Remember Who You Are” there are energetic cycles in the unhacked version of this virtual reality game. These cycles are called in many mystic traditions, from highest to lowest energy as the Golden, Silver, Copper (also called Bronze) and Iron Ages. They follow one another. Golden to Silver to Bronze to Iron (gradual reduction in energy) followed by Iron to Bronze to Silver to Golden (gradual increase in energy). They have gone on since the beginning of the unhacked version of this virtual reality game.

The Natural Cycle of Splits & Re-Joins of Reality
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255714

Presumably it is in the transition from the Bronze Age to the Iron Age that the Archons can punch through. It might be during the Iron Age itself. It has to be done at some point of low or lowest energy. I have written about this in the following thread.

How We Created This Nightmare
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=246394

Further, presumably during the first time the unhacked game went to the Iron Age, we actually created the Archons because energetically we were at our lowest point. This allowed for the greatest build up of unprocessed dis-empowering feelings (shadow selves). This is why they were there to punch through in the schism that David talks about. They were already around. They have been here almost from the beginning.

With this background we can now understand how we created the Archons in the first place. To do this we first need to look at the individual shadow self (unprocessed dis-empowering feelings). After all, this negative, distorted energy HAS to go somewhere. There has to be some consequence for ignoring it as we live in a world of cause and effect for both the hacked and non hacked versions. It would have to be that way as there is cause and effect in the hacked version so it has to be in the unhacked one. “As above, below. As below, above.”

The individual shadow self

The more we deny our shadow self the more vibrationally separate we apparently get from it. Further, the lower its vibrations get, the worse it gets. The more it scuttles us. The more it secretly controls us. I dealt with this in the thread below.

The Vicious Cycle of the Disowned Shadow Self
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=258899

Now, as the shadow self gets more and more denied it falls to lower and lower energetic levels. The shadow self becomes ever more shadowy. It becomes more and more distorted. In effect, it is a nested, extremely distorted, low energy waveform.

By the way, this is why the “elite” are such hypocrites and liars. They have so totally disowned (and thus empowered) their shadow self that they don’t even realize that they are hypocrites and liars. In their extremely delusional world view they are the good guys. Part of the shadow self is, of course, self delusion.

Now that we have looked at the individual shadow self we can look at how it forms a collective. In other words, how IT becomes conscious, an inherent properly of any complex information processing system. The phenomenon behind this is called “Self Organizing Systems”. Yet another rule, no doubt, in the unhacked version of the virtual reality game. Basically, this is how non living systems (in other words, soulless) entities can obtain consciousness. Please see the following link for more on “Self Organizing Systems” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-organization .

Another related idea as to how they became a NESTED being is http://www.kurzweilai.net/a-universe...plicating-code .

Self Organizing Systems

Now these shadow selves are still attached to us. They HAVE to affect us. Further, they cannot NOT be attached to us as they are part of us. What they really are is a set of highly distorted nested waveforms. Because of this they naturally plunge to lowest energy parts of the metaphysical (waveform/ thought form) universe. Because they are CONSCIOUSLY ignored they are allowed to wreck havoc on their hosts. “What you resist persists”.
Further, the more we feed them the more distorted they become. I covered this in the following threads.

Why The Archons MUST Parasite Us
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248698

Distortions & How the Truth Vibrations Work
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=247266

Now in those vibrational cesspools they join together with other discarded nested, distorted, low vibrational waveform shells. Why? Like attracts like. Another universal law.

Gradually they form a new ecosystem. They became a collective consciousness. A parasitic consciousness that got worse and worse the more it was able to successful parasitize its host. As this soulless conscious system is composed of the very worst of us, it needless to say, has the worst possible intentions for us. How could it have otherwise?

Archons: Consciousness without a soul?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262381

Because the individual shadow selves are still connected to their hosts they can parasitize off of them. That is why they are MIND parasites. Further, this is why they can use our resources (brain power, muscle power ) against us.

Ultimately, the Illuminati are Mind Parasites
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=225289

Because they are so low energy they probably needed to create technology to be able to control us. In fact they may have needed technology to “punch through” back into our reality (a la at the time of the schism). This is why they have always had the technology. Without it they could only individually scuttle us through the individual shadow selves. To really enslave us they need the technology so they can bring the full force of their collective shadow self to bear on us. Maybe they need the technology to physically manifest here.

Why do we have technology?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=244584

Furthermore, to REALLY control us they need to use secret technology against us (i.e., technology we only SUBconsciously decode). That way we have no idea we are being controlled.

How We Are Controlled By Secret Technology
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=247888

Because they are derived from us they are gollums. They weren’t directly created by the creator of the unhacked game. Because of this they need us to feed them. They can’t directly get their sustenance form the creator of the unhacked game. I suspect another rule is that you get your ultimate sustenance from your ultimate creator.

The reason that they are our worst nightmare is because they are composed of our worst nightmare! They parasitize us because they ARE us! They are vibrationally compatible to do so! This is the reason that they are perfect parasites. They know us so well because they ARE us! They use our resources (mind, body) against us.

This is also why we are in ultimate control. If they were truly separate from us how could we possibly be in control of them? How could we possibly stop them?

Have you ever wondered why David calls those who secretly rule us "the SHADOW people"? They are REALLY are SHADOW SELVES although they may take human form.

Further, because they are a collective they have a hive mind- OUR collective mind - that they have parasitized! Because they are a collective, apparently different archons are simply different ASPECTS of the collective. See my thread below for more details on this.

Why we have it ALL wrong about the Archons
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260465

Finally, notice how with this explanation virtually question is simply and logically answered! The “whys” are virtually or entirely all answered. For example, why was there a schism, why do they have a collective mind, why do they feed off of us, why did this happen to us, why is this happening now, why are they such perfect parasites, why are they are worst nightmare, why is their plan such a work of genius, etc. This is why I think I am at or near the bottom of the Rabbit Hole.
Old 13-12-2013, 04:56 PM   #2
princessofwands

Very well explained Blackjack. You'll have to bring out a book soon, your understanding of this whole critical subject is getting so lucid.

You might find this next article of interest. It doesn't appear to be about archons at first, but it is. It's about all the manifestations, including what we call "the paranormal" and UFOs, which are emanating from this 'other world' that interpenetrates with our own. This 'other world' is full of entities that are messing with us, controlling us, in a huge variety of ways.

The Invisible Hand of the Cosmic Trickster -

http://www.sott.net/article/269373-T...UFO-phenomenon

From the end of the article -

We are all possessed. We carry within us and are bound tightly by cords of both spirits, good and evil, the Creative and the Entropic. During the exorcism, there is a moment when the demon drops the pretence of its non-existence. It is a moment when the will of the possessed comes into play. The exorcist calls out to the possessed and calls upon him or her to aid in the work of casting out the demon.

When the predator's mind arises in us, we are called upon to make the same choice. Do we succumb to the lures of possession and the lie, promises for the future and wishful thinking, or do we see the predator's mind for what it is and cast it out?

Ultimately, the choice is ours.

Last edited by princessofwands; 13-12-2013 at 05:00 PM.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2013, 02:10 AM   #3
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Very well explained Blackjack. You'll have to bring out a book soon, your understanding of this whole critical subject is getting so lucid.
At this point it is all so simple so logical. I am amazed that others don't see it. All the dots connect.

Quote:
You might find this next article of interest. It doesn't appear to be about archons at first, but it is. It's about all the manifestations, including what we call "the paranormal" and UFOs, which are emanating from this 'other world' that interpenetrates with our own. This 'other world' is full of entities that are messing with us, controlling us, in a huge variety of ways.

The Invisible Hand of the Cosmic Trickster -

http://www.sott.net/article/269373-T...UFO-phenomenon

From the end of the article -

We are all possessed. We carry within us and are bound tightly by cords of both spirits, good and evil, the Creative and the Entropic. During the exorcism, there is a moment when the demon drops the pretence of its non-existence. It is a moment when the will of the possessed comes into play. The exorcist calls out to the possessed and calls upon him or her to aid in the work of casting out the demon.

When the predator's mind arises in us, we are called upon to make the same choice. Do we succumb to the lures of possession and the lie, promises for the future and wishful thinking, or do we see the predator's mind for what it is and cast it out?

Ultimately, the choice is ours.

Excellent link. They are basically right. I think a few have managed to clean themselves out. These are the true mystics, highly spiritual people. It is quite possible that some are always in flesh to make sure things don't get even more insane.

Lastly, this is ultimately about free will. That is why we have the opportunity to create Archons, evil and hell in the first place. Maybe some of us need that experience or it is a necessary experience on the way to our long term growth.
Old 14-12-2013, 02:27 AM   #4
blackjack77

Default The missing link: Self Organizing Systems

I knew that one one side we live in a deeply Archontic society, a society with massive amounts of unbelievably nested, distorted wave forms. The deeper you go the darker it gets. An unbelievably dark, dark shadow self.

On the other side I knew that the ultimate power came from the Archons/ The Demiurge as I had learned from David. Further, I realized that they HAD to be gollums. Not only that but far more recently, I came to realize that the Archons HAD to really be the collective shadow self.

I just couldn't figure out the mechanism that connected them. I couldn't figure out the connection.

Then I remembered a book I had read 20 years ago called "COMPLEXITY: THE EMERGING SCIENCE AT THE EDGE OF ORDER AND CHAOS" by Mitchell Waltrop. This is where I learned about Self Organizing Systems. I had totally forgotten about the book.

Until a few days ago, that is.

Suddenly, I realized that Complexity theory was the missing link. It bridged the gap between what I knew about this world and what I have come to understand about the hidden one that controls this one.

And it all made sense.

It is funny how something I had apparently totally forgotten suddenly came back to me. Heck, I even threw out the book about 15 years ago. You never know. This reminds me of David saying during his "Lion Sleeps No more" that apparently random events in his life were part of a bigger picture. They all interconnected when seen properly.

http://www.amazon.com/COMPLEXITY-EME...rder+and+chaos
Old 14-12-2013, 08:32 AM   #5
princessofwands

Can you explain more about that, how complexity theory bridges the gap? As far as you can remember of the book, if you no longer have it.

I looked at the book on amazon but I couldn't see inside it except for a colourful frontpiece, no text.
Old 14-12-2013, 10:46 AM   #6
blackjack77

Quote:
Can you explain more about that, how complexity theory bridges the gap? As far as you can remember of the book, if you no longer have it.

I looked at the book on amazon but I couldn't see inside it except for a colourful frontpiece, no text.
By the way, I read that book so long ago that it had a different cover on it. Not as colorful. It was sand dunes I believe.

Basically, complexity/ self organization is a way for any type of information processing system to bootstrap itself into ever more complexity.

The best explanation I can give you comes from an article that David posted on his Headlines page. I referred to it in my thread "Archons: Consciousness without a soul?" ( http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262381 ) . Here is the relevant excerpt from "A Neuroscientist’s Radical Theory of How Networks Become Conscious" ( http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/20...ciousness/all/ ):

"It’s a question that’s perplexed philosophers for centuries and scientists for decades: Where does consciousness come from? We know it exists, at least in ourselves. But how it arises from chemistry and electricity in our brains is an unsolved mystery.

Neuroscientist Christof Koch, chief scientific officer at the Allen Institute for Brain Science, thinks he might know the answer. According to Koch, consciousness arises within any sufficiently complex, information-processing system. All animals, from humans on down to earthworms, are conscious; even the internet could be. That’s just the way the universe works.

“The electric charge of an electron doesn’t arise out of more elemental properties. It simply has a charge,” says Koch. “Likewise, I argue that we live in a universe of space, time, mass, energy, and consciousness arising out of complex systems.”"

The last sentence “Likewise, I argue that we live in a universe of space, time, mass, energy, and consciousness arising out of complex systems.” probably best summarizes it.

This phenomena is also called "Self Emergent Systems". An example of this is "Autocatalytic Sets" "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autocatalytic_sets".

Basically, an autocatalytic set is one were a system is able to boot strap itself into a higher level(s) of organization. I am saying that the collective shadow self has been continually doing this for aeons, always with the intent of our total enslavement.

To use the example of the founder of this idea, Stuart Kauffman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Kauffman) , this was his idea of how life started on earth.

Suppose you have a pond on pre-life earth. In it are a bunch of chemicals. Each chemical is a catalyst for one of the other chemicals. "A" helps to produce more of B, B helps to produce more of C, C helps to produce more of D and D helps to produce more of "A", etc.

Now over time the concentration of these chemicals increases. As the concentration increases it can lead to the production of another set of chemicals, more complex that the A, B, C and D.

This can lead to a 2nd autocatalytic set, a higher level of order where now a new chemical E helps produce F, F helps to produce G, etc. These molecules are more complex. This can lead to a 3rd autocatalytic set with a higher level of order than the 2nd one. In other words, even more complex molecules.

Basically, the chemicals in the pond keep on creating autocatalytic sets, bootstrapping themselves into more complexity until they produce the molecules of life. Needless to say, these chemicals keep on boot strapping themselves to create ever more complex life. If consciousness is inherent in systems of a certain level of complexity, as Koch suggests and I suspect, then we can see how we could get into this bootstrapping.

Further, this process is augmented by competition (even internal competition such as different aspects of the collective shadow self fighting it out with each other). To use this analogy from before lets say some water from another pond gets in, maybe through the wind. This water contains an unrelated autocatalytic set (A', B', C' & D'). Now the autocatalytic sets are in competition and even more complexity results.

Last edited by blackjack77; 14-12-2013 at 10:47 AM.
blackjack77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 02:40 AM   #7
blackjack77

Default How We Enslave Ourselves

Subtitles: "How the parts (energy) of us that we disown come back to enslave us" OR "Revenge of the Shadow Self" OR "The Cycle of our self enslavement"

"We are not punished FOR our sins but BY our sins."

The above quote is really what this whole thread is about. This thread explains the MECHANISM by which this happens, especially this post. Funny, I don't remember where I read this but it has always stuck with me.

Now lets look at how we enslave ourselves. It is actually a cycle. I have been struggling to draw it because computer graphics skills are not my forte.

Imagine a large "V". Near the very, very top of it is a line. There is a little of the 2 ends of the "V" above the line. Very, very little. Too little to effectively draw it.

Below is the basic idea.

++++++++++++
..X...............X
YYXYYYYYYYXYY
.....X ------ X
......X.......X
........X....X
.........X.X
..........X

That which is above the line of "Y"s represents our ordinary, holographic world. The mainstream. The 5 senses. The surface explanations that are constantly spewed out by the government, mainstream media, education, etc. The dots are there so that the "X" will be properly spaced.

Now the "X" that is above the line and to the left represents us in the 5 sense world. The "X" above the line to the right represents the mainstream institutions of power in their obvious forms (ex. government, education, banks, main stream media, etc.).

Now lets take a journey.

Starting with the "X" above the line on the left hand side lets go down. We now see a bunch of "Y"s. These represent us going beyond the obvious. It could be deeper thinking or going into the metaphysical universe to see what is REALLY going on.

In reality the level above the "Y"'s is a very, very thin veneer. Further it is getting thinner and thinner by the day as people try harder and harder to deny the increasingly obvious. A good metaphor of how thin this veneer is looking at the skin that sometimes forms on the ocean when it is calm. It is probably only a tiny fraction of an inch thick while the ocean is MILES deep.

The simple truth is that there would be no way to draw it to scale and have the diagram make any sense. It is analogous to a diagram of an atom where the nucleus takes up 1/3 of the diagram when in reality only takes up one trillionth of the space.

As we go down we see that things are even darker than they appear. We see that most people have massive unresolved psychological issues. We see that our institutions are constantly lying and parasitizing us. As we look at this in the metaphysical level we see the waveforms getting more and more distorted.

The deeper we go the darker it gets.

Basically as we go down we are going deeper and deeper into the depths of hell. It is getting darker and darker. It is not a pleasant journey.

Finally we reach the bottom. It is the hell of hells. It is PURE evil. It is maximally distorted waveforms. It is waveforms so distorted that the only way they can continue to exist for even a second more is by massively parasitizing all of the levels above them. A hierarchy of parasites with each lower level parasitizing the ones above it.

At the bottom we have a massive, beyond imagination big, beyond imagination distorted waveform. It is based on endless nested lies, suppression, rationalization, projection of its own weaknesses, etc. It is pure hate. It if pure fear, pure anger, etc. Words can't do justice to it.

In other words, it is the waveform of Satan, The Demiurge, Set, Lucifer or whatever name you wish to call it. It is the waveform of the collective shadow self, all the disowned energy. All of the most dis-empowering of dis-empowering beliefs, feelings and thoughts possible.

It is in the most chaotic state possible.

Now notice something. It is starting to self organize. After all it is an information processing system. This is simply happening in accordance with natural law. Another term for "self organize" is that it is becoming conscious. The more it self organizes the more conscious it becomes.

First it organizes as a head demon. In other words, it manifests as Satan. The "V" curve has moved up just a tiny, tiny bit. We are now on the upside. The collective shadow self is starting to get more organized.

Now notice that it is manifests as Archons, the "highest" ones first. Gradually it forms the Archon hierarchy below it. Finally we see, as it continues to self organize, an Archon society. We are going up the right hand part of the "V". We are getting more and more organized.

Since we now have an Archon society whose sole purpose is to eternally enslave humanity (the worst of the worst intentions is the supreme one in this inverted world) we see them start to develop technology.

Were are they getting the mind power to do so? From us! They are stealing it from us. After all, all of the energy for this self organization was stolen from us. They are parasites by their very nature, their essence.

Now as we go higher up (more order) the right hand side of the "V" we see them physically manifesting themselves. Probably first as Reptilians (who they can possess most effectively) and then as Greys, and then hybrid humans.

We are going further up. Now we see the deepest parts of the secret societies, then the slightly less exclusive ones. In other words we are seeing the actual spider's web to use David terms. The spider was all that came before it.

Now notice the minus signs just below the "Y"s. This represent secret technology, secret ways that the control system is enslaving us such as covert intelligence operations bu various military and intelligence organizations.

As we go further and further out on the web we are moving further and further up the right side of the "V". Now we have crossed the line on the other side. We are seeing the Control Structure as it plays out in our lives in the 5 sense, holographic reality.

Lastly, we are seeing the pluses on top "+". These are the ways that the Control Structure is being imposed on us that we can easily see such as police, taxes, etc.

The cycle is complete. Basically the energy flows down the left side of the "V" and then up the right side. It is returned by the "-"s and the "+"s to strengthen the bonds of enslavement.

Last edited by blackjack77; 15-12-2013 at 02:52 AM.
Old 15-12-2013, 04:56 AM   #8
swamideva

Either we created the archons or it happened this way. Or maybe even both.

John Lash The Archon Solution http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwXU5hVaNKs

Shattering The Matrix" has another guest John Lamb Lash, author of "Not In His Image", who has given us scholarly and epic perceptions and "Inner"- standings, derived from Gnostic Traditions, about the history of our planet, our Mother, human history and what has happened on this planet. John has been able, without limitation, to piece together the disconnected interpretations of the Nag Hammadi Library so that we have a cohesive view of what the Gnostics understood and their warnings to Humanity about this great interference which was clear to them thousands of years ago.
In this interview we cover the history of this planet, the creation of those creatures who interfere greatly with humanity without our knowledge nor consent, the descriptions of those creatures and their artificial cyborg intelligence and how this false intelligence has so greatly manipulated humanity into its own limitation/imitation realities based on their own psychopathy and need to corrupt that which they can never possess.
We have a lively discussion with personal insight and humor, the conditions that prevail in our world today and most importantly how to overcome them with the singularity that is BEAUTY, and simple love of The Mother, which is what we, the show hosts, personally base our lives on. These solutions require further in depth discussions and repetition in order to breakdown the eons-long-hypnosis and entrainment of archontic impressionism onto our own human mind and spirit, to reawaken us to our true natures and the simple and almost effortless path to self-sovereignty through the luminosity of the beauty of our organic spirit and light. Please join us in this fascinating story of humanity and the path to our epic liberation.

Last edited by swamideva; 15-12-2013 at 04:58 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 12:49 PM   #9
princessofwands

Wow, that was quite some dive into darkness, Blackjack. Don't do that too often, will you..... Interesting explanation though.

Thank you for the video, Swamideva. I'll be interested to see what John Lash says about it all, not least the solution bit.

In investigating the darkness, you can get quite depressed about the hopelessness of it all, and then you're only adding to the problem. It's what 'they' want.
Old 15-12-2013, 12:50 PM   #10
grandmasterp
Banned

How 'we' created Archons?

Easy peasy.

Somebody made 'em up buddy and then convinced others.
They only exist north of fantasist's necks do 'Archons'.
They live in your head.
HTH

Last edited by grandmasterp; 15-12-2013 at 12:52 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 01:24 PM   #11
blackjack77

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Either we created the archons or it happened this way. Or maybe even both.

John Lash The Archon Solution http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwXU5hVaNKs

Shattering The Matrix" has another guest John Lamb Lash, author of "Not In His Image", who has given us scholarly and epic perceptions and "Inner"- standings, derived from Gnostic Traditions, about the history of our planet, our Mother, human history and what has happened on this planet. John has been able, without limitation, to piece together the disconnected interpretations of the Nag Hammadi Library so that we have a cohesive view of what the Gnostics understood and their warnings to Humanity about this great interference which was clear to them thousands of years ago.
In this interview we cover the history of this planet, the creation of those creatures who interfere greatly with humanity without our knowledge nor consent, the descriptions of those creatures and their artificial cyborg intelligence and how this false intelligence has so greatly manipulated humanity into its own limitation/imitation realities based on their own psychopathy and need to corrupt that which they can never possess.
We have a lively discussion with personal insight and humor, the conditions that prevail in our world today and most importantly how to overcome them with the singularity that is BEAUTY, and simple love of The Mother, which is what we, the show hosts, personally base our lives on. These solutions require further in depth discussions and repetition in order to breakdown the eons-long-hypnosis and entrainment of archontic impressionism onto our own human mind and spirit, to reawaken us to our true natures and the simple and almost effortless path to self-sovereignty through the luminosity of the beauty of our organic spirit and light. Please join us in this fascinating story of humanity and the path to our epic liberation.
Thanks for your input. John Lash is really onto something. I need to review it further. Maybe we are both right but seeing it from different viewpoints.
Old 15-12-2013, 01:32 PM   #12
blackjack77

Quote:
Wow, that was quite some dive into darkness, Blackjack. Don't do that too often, will you..... Interesting explanation though.(
Don't worry, I survived. The better we understand the problem the better we understand the solution. My explanation as to HOW we created the Archons also explains WHY David's solution of non cooperation but from a high vibration state is the answer.

Quote:
In investigating the darkness, you can get quite depressed about the hopelessness of it all, and then you're only adding to the problem. It's what 'they' want.
Of course you are right. They WANT you to fall for it. As David said "It will stop happening when we stop falling for it". BTW, I have fallen for this trap many, many times. When I first started studying this I got very depressed for long periods of time. I am sure it happens to anyone who really cares about this world. It is just a phase we have to go through.

The simple truth is that, to quote the old saw, a problem well defined is half solved. We HAVE to REALLY understand the problem to REALLY solve it.

Last edited by blackjack77; 15-12-2013 at 02:13 PM.
Old 15-12-2013, 02:06 PM   #13
blackjack77

Default More Pennies Drop on How We Created The Archons

Although I am not English, I like that expression in the title so I am using it. Below are a few more pennies that dropped for me on this yesterday.
  1. What we are really doing as we are going deeper and deeper into the conspiracy is that we are going deeper and deeper intro our collective shadow self. That's why it is getting darker and darker.

2. The above is the reason that conspiracy research is ultimately a journey of personal discovery. It is a journey into deeper and and deeper parts of our individual and collective self. It is a journey about consciously acknowledging, loving and transforming them.

Further, this is happening on both an individual and global scale. This is why I call this time "The Great Cleanse" and wrote a thread about it (http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=248218 ). You HAVE to go deeper into your self (your shadow self) to figure out what is REALLY going on. If you don't go in deeper you just go over the same material again and again without making any progress on how to solve this. This is the fate of the vast majority of researchers into this.

3. This thread EXPLAINS how this really isn't a rabbit hole but a loop as I talked about in a previous thread ( http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261804 )

4. If you think about it our society is a self organizing system as is the entire universe. This being the case why won't the entire Archontic structure be a self organizing system? The Archons can only "distort not create" so they HAVE to be self organizing systems. They can't change the rules. "As above so below."

5. David often refers to something being a play out. For example, the Bilderberg group is a play out from deeper secret societies. What is a play out? A higher level of organization. A self organizing system that comes from a deeper level of reality and/ or the conspiracy.

The only non play out level is the bottom of the loop- the collective shadow self. There can be only one by definition. It is from here that all the other levels play out (ex. first Satan then the Archons then the Reptilians then the hybrid humans, etc). The first level play out is Satan, the second the Archons (actually a play out of a play out), etc.

6. I suspect that the reason that self emergent systems emerge in the first place is because they have the WILL to manifest themselves in the first. Since the collective shadow self is composed of all our hidden desires, suppressed will it has IMMENSE will to manifest itself in all its many, many and complex forms.

7. The most correct explanation is the most comprehensive one. The more questions you can simply and logically answer the more complete of an answer you have. That is the reason that I feel that my explanation is basically right. It, as far as I can tell, meets these requirements far better that anything else I have ever heard.

8. It is all simple if you really understand it.

9. David often talks about the how the Archons have to get us to enslave ourselves. This thread explains WHY that is true by explaining the underlying mechanisms behind it.

Last edited by blackjack77; 15-12-2013 at 07:20 PM.
Old 15-12-2013, 03:28 PM   #14
swamideva

Your understanding of the shadow self is interesting. The model you present is viable. If it is correct or not is not important, what is important is the archetypal nature of our own shadow.

The mystic finds the light in the darkness.

The darkness is to be embraced, accepted and loved for what it is a part of ourselves.

If it is denied it controls us, if owned we can control it or use it for our own purposes. It is a choice, in this duality there is no light without dark, no good without evil. Without comparison to the other, neither would exist.

You want to Know God? - Feel & Heal your FUCKING SHADOW!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...v=j67h5Vm9e4E#!

Last edited by swamideva; 15-12-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Old 15-12-2013, 04:29 PM   #15
blackjack77

Quote:
Your understanding of the shadow self is interesting. The model you present is viable. If it is correct or not is not important, what is important is the archetypal nature of our own shadow.

The mystic finds the light in the darkness.

The darkness is to be embraced, accepted and loved for what it is a part of ourselves.

If it is denied it controls us, if owned we can control it or use it for our own purposes. It is a choice, in this duality there is no light without dark, no good without evil. Without comparison to the other, neither would exist.

Great points!! I especially love "You want to Know God? - Feel & Heal your FUCKING SHADOW! " So true. This HEALING of the shadow self is what this period is all about- for this who CHOOSE to heal it. For those who don't they will get to experience the Archon world.

"The darkness is to be embraced, accepted and loved for what it is a part of ourselves." Absolutely.

"The mystic finds the light in the darkness." Well said.

"If it is denied it controls us, if owned we can control it or use it for our own purposes. It is a choice, in this duality there is no light without dark, no good without evil. Without comparison to the other, neither would exist."

Absolutely right!!

Last edited by blackjack77; 15-12-2013 at 04:32 PM.
Old 15-12-2013, 04:43 PM   #16
swamideva

Thanks blackjack, you may find the link on the OP on this tread interesting.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255739
Old 18-12-2013, 02:03 PM   #17
blackjack77

Quote:

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO!! This guy has it dialed in. Ultimately, the Archons/ Demiurge were nothing more than highly distorted energy. They were "bootstrapped" (self organizing systems/ self emergent systems) into everything else starting with the Demiurge then the Archons and then everything else. They WILLED themselves into being through the unfulfilled desires of the shadow self.

So why is the most evil part the one in charge?

Because it manifested first. Obviously, I am referring to Satan/ The Demiurge.

Why did it manifest first?

Because it had the strongest intent!!
The strongest will. The greatest desire. You see, the deeper in the shadow self you go the more evil it gets. This is also why the revelation of what is really going on are getting darker and darker. We are going deeper and deeper into the shadow all the time.

The more evil it gets the stronger is its desire. Therefore it is really an "inverted" hierarchy. Hence the thought forms at the bottom where the most evil (pure evil), had the strongest desire and thus are in charge.

In other words, the reason they "invert everything" is because that is INHERENT to their design. The "bottom of the bottom" is their "top of the top". They are DESIGNED to invert!! They cannot not invert. Inversion is BUILT in to them. Their VERY hierarchy is inverted (relative to us).

Last edited by blackjack77; 18-12-2013 at 02:07 PM.
Old 18-12-2013, 03:03 PM   #18
kalki vishnu
Banned

This is the matrix we are inhabiting. It's a solar system wide matrix whereby you have a positve direction and a negative direction, a duality. Both sides battling on Earth to win souls, every one of us has the influence upon us of both good and evil, warm and cold, light and dark.

To escape it we need to escape this entire solar system. But if we are actually of the Sun, are the sun, created from the Sun, how can we escape it?

We ARE this solar system, the solar system is our higher body. We're battling within ourselves at all times.

Last edited by kalki vishnu; 18-12-2013 at 03:25 PM.
kalki vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2013, 08:57 PM   #19
evolution101

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalki vishnu View Post

This is the matrix we are inhabiting. It's a solar system wide matrix whereby you have a positve direction and a negative direction, a duality. Both sides battling on Earth to win souls, every one of us has the influence upon us of both good and evil, warm and cold, light and dark.

To escape it we need to escape this entire solar system. But if we are actually of the Sun, are the sun, created from the Sun, how can we escape it?

We ARE this solar system, the solar system is our higher body. We're battling within ourselves at all times.
it could be the other way round, here is a link for a picture of the sun via sattalite http://tehparadox.com/forum/f11/sola...lites-3941670/ and here is a link for a video clip of it http://www.apparentlyapparel.com/2/p...rthquakes.html is this an archon just next to the centre bright flare??

Last edited by evolution101; 18-12-2013 at 09:00 PM.
evolution101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2013, 11:58 PM   #20
thegatherer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack77 View Post
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO!! This guy has it dialed in. Ultimately, the Archons/ Demiurge were nothing more than highly distorted energy. They were "bootstrapped" (self organizing systems/ self emergent systems) into everything else starting with the Demiurge then the Archons and then everything else. They WILLED themselves into being through the unfulfilled desires of the shadow self.

So why is the most evil part the one in charge?

Because it manifested first. Obviously, I am referring to Satan/ The Demiurge.

Why did it manifest first?

Because it had the strongest intent!!
The strongest will. The greatest desire. You see, the deeper in the shadow self you go the more evil it gets. This is also why the revelation of what is really going on are getting darker and darker. We are going deeper and deeper into the shadow all the time.

The more evil it gets the stronger is its desire. Therefore it is really an "inverted" hierarchy. Hence the thought forms at the bottom where the most evil (pure evil), had the strongest desire and thus are in charge.

In other words, the reason they "invert everything" is because that is INHERENT to their design. The "bottom of the bottom" is their "top of the top". They are DESIGNED to invert!! They cannot not invert. Inversion is BUILT in to them. Their VERY hierarchy is inverted (relative to us).
Another interesting thread by the same author here...and the above video posted by Swamideva is excellent too. I actually watched a few more by this guy Tobias Lars on Youtube, very good and well worth a watch. These are the areas we should be collectively moving towards if we are ever truly going to effect deep change in this reality.
thegatherer is offline   Reply With Quote