Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 23-10-2009, 01:53 PM   #61
meksar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,955
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default


meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #62
bill23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 152
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

the uk has archeology as old as the pyramids so to say they were cave dwellers is ridiculous.
bill23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 12:23 AM   #63
meksar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,955
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill23 View Post
the uk has archeology as old as the pyramids so to say they were cave dwellers is ridiculous.
A Lot of the Early archeology in Europe actually comes from the Moors who brought the Kemetic knowledge over.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2009, 01:11 AM   #64
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by element View Post
Nubia (and Sudan) has its own pyramids as well. The people there are blacks and were so in the past as well. They were also influential in the temple of Luxor, which is one of the biggest temples in ancient Egypt. I'm not joining the view that Egyptians were always black, but they had periods with black leadership.
They had African slaves, eventually the slaves outbred them and took over, thats when the Egyptian civilisation collapsed.

Last edited by bendoon; 24-10-2009 at 01:11 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 06:09 AM   #65
meksar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,955
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default


meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 02:17 PM   #66
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,748
Likes: 372 (250 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
A Lot of the Early archeology in Europe actually comes from the Moors who brought the Kemetic knowledge over.
Another Afro-centrist fabrication like the Vilkings and Celts were really black.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 09:12 PM   #67
meksar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,955
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
Another Afro-centrist fabrication like the Vilkings and Celts were really black.
I think that a lot of the Italians, Portuguese, Spanish and even some Irish people have negroid ancestry.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2009, 12:23 AM   #68
fahimknight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 460
Likes: 21 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
Another Afro-centrist fabrication like the Vilkings and Celts were really black.
No doubt there is a three volume book written by J.A. Rogers titled, "Sex and Race" and Rogers thoroughly documents the African blood that runs through Europe; because the original man has roots that goes back millions of years (which he is a native of all seven continents) and the Caucasian history only goes back a little over 6,000 years. I guess you consider all facts relative to defining race as being Afrocentrist; in particular if a fact of history just happens to favor the African race. Thus, please track the book down and take a glimpse; he also has a little quick book titled, "100 Amazing Facts About the Negro".

Stay Awake Until We Meet Again,
Fahim A. Knight-EL
fahimknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2009, 12:28 AM   #69
planetj
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 120
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
They had African slaves, eventually the slaves outbred them and took over, thats when the Egyptian civilisation collapsed.
The Africans slaves outbred the Egyptians and that's when Egyptian civilization collapsed. I think I have heard it all. What part of "Egypt is in Africa, therefore Egyptians are Africans" don't you understand.

What if I stated something ignorant such as "the European barbarians bred with the Romans, and that's when European civilization collapsed."
planetj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 01:42 AM   #70
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetj View Post
Egypt is in Africa, therefore Egyptians are Africans" don't you understand.."
The Term Africa is a modern invention, there was no such thing called Africa back then.

There was Egypt, Ethiopia (All Africa below the Sahara) and Libya (North Africa above the Sahara)

Ethiopians was a generic term for Black Africans


Last edited by bendoon; 27-10-2009 at 01:46 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 09:45 AM   #71
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,748
Likes: 372 (250 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
I think that a lot of the Italians, Portuguese, Spanish and even some Irish people have negroid ancestry.
There are always people in any population who have mixed blood; doesn't mean they are black just as a black person having white blood doesn't mean they are white.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 09:47 AM   #72
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,748
Likes: 372 (250 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahimknight View Post
No doubt there is a three volume book written by J.A. Rogers titled, "Sex and Race" and Rogers thoroughly documents the African blood that runs through Europe; because the original man has roots that goes back millions of years (which he is a native of all seven continents) and the Caucasian history only goes back a little over 6,000 years. I guess you consider all facts relative to defining race as being Afrocentrist; in particular if a fact of history just happens to favor the African race. Thus, please track the book down and take a glimpse; he also has a little quick book titled, "100 Amazing Facts About the Negro".

Stay Awake Until We Meet Again,
Fahim A. Knight-EL
You keep saying that Caucasian history only goes back 6000 years but seem reluctant to provide proof.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 01:20 PM   #73
fahimknight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 460
Likes: 21 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
You keep saying that Caucasian history only goes back 6000 years but seem reluctant to provide proof.
Here is a vey good source (Reference: Paul Lawrence Guthrie; “Making of the Whiteman). Guthrie gives us the origin of the Caucasian race. You first tried to imply and based on inference that Egypt was white others on the forum helped to deconstruct that argument and now you are implying that perhaps the Caucasian race is as old as the original man.

The advocators of DNA testing and the question of racial determination really have some serious house cleaning to do relative to racial identification and classification standards that were previously established in the United States (more prevalent during the Jim Crow Era 1896-1954)—The 1/8 rule was a standard racial assessment that the white status quo used to determine who would be classified as being black and white, was based on the variable of a person having 1/8 percent of African blood (surely the people of Kemet had much more than 1/8 Nubian flowing through their veins; this was enough evidence to consider a person black). This writer does not think the 1/8 RULE has ever been appealed and rescinded by the United States Government and the scholars who used it to create HIS—STORY. This flawed classification of race designation be it defacto/dejure practice has never been officially recognized as being wrong and immoral; moreover, THE 1/8 RULE CLASSIFICATION MUST BE DEEMED RACIST and faulty and most of all unscientific.

Stay Awake Until We Meet Again,
Fahim A. Knight-EL
fahimknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 07:38 PM   #74
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,748
Likes: 372 (250 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahimknight View Post
Here is a vey good source (Reference: Paul Lawrence Guthrie; “Making of the Whiteman). Guthrie gives us the origin of the Caucasian race. You first tried to imply and based on inference that Egypt was white others on the forum helped to deconstruct that argument and now you are implying that perhaps the Caucasian race is as old as the original man.

The advocators of DNA testing and the question of racial determination really have some serious house cleaning to do relative to racial identification and classification standards that were previously established in the United States (more prevalent during the Jim Crow Era 1896-1954)—The 1/8 rule was a standard racial assessment that the white status quo used to determine who would be classified as being black and white, was based on the variable of a person having 1/8 percent of African blood (surely the people of Kemet had much more than 1/8 Nubian flowing through their veins; this was enough evidence to consider a person black). This writer does not think the 1/8 RULE has ever been appealed and rescinded by the United States Government and the scholars who used it to create HIS—STORY. This flawed classification of race designation be it defacto/dejure practice has never been officially recognized as being wrong and immoral; moreover, THE 1/8 RULE CLASSIFICATION MUST BE DEEMED RACIST and faulty and most of all unscientific.

Stay Awake Until We Meet Again,
Fahim A. Knight-EL
I did not imply or infer that the Egyptians were white. You are telling lies about me. I said they were not black meaning they were brownish/red. I'm not interested in reading an Afro-centrists's version of the history of the Caucasians since the ones I've seen on the Internet are vilely racist and frankly ridiculous.

You are lying again when you say I am implying that Caucasians are as old as the original man (if there was one original and it is by no means certain there was only one or that he was black). The question I asked you was for you to prove to me that Caucasian history is only 6000 years old. Please do that in your own words and not by referring me to a book which I have no intention of wasting my money on.

I suppose you will say that the 16,000 year old cave paintings in Lascaux were done by blacks because Caucasians didn't exist then? Incidentally how many biologists and anthropologists use the term Caucasian now?
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2009, 09:48 PM   #75
fahimknight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 460
Likes: 21 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
I did not imply or infer that the Egyptians were white. You are telling lies about me. I said they were not black meaning they were brownish/red. I'm not interested in reading an Afro-centrists's version of the history of the Caucasians since the ones I've seen on the Internet are vilely racist and frankly ridiculous.

You are lying again when you say I am implying that Caucasians are as old as the original man (if there was one original and it is by no means certain there was only one or that he was black). The question I asked you was for you to prove to me that Caucasian history is only 6000 years old. Please do that in your own words and not by referring me to a book which I have no intention of wasting my money on.

I suppose you will say that the 16,000 year old cave paintings in Lascaux were done by blacks because Caucasians didn't exist then? Incidentally how many biologists and anthropologists use the term Caucasian now?
You sound a bit emotional; he originated in the Caucasus Mountains, between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea; he is reference as the Adamic race and most scholars date his origin to be approximately 6,000 years and those who seriously study Biblical history know that Musa (Moses) was sent to civilize him and bring him civilization. I disagree with you referencing the Internet as your source to discredited the Afrocentric scholars and scholarship; the most intelligent thing would be to read the primary works directly from the Afrocentric authors themselves. Now! That would be an act of intelligence and then evaluate and assess the credibility of the history which to determine if it is shoddy scholarship, but to draw that conclusion from the Internet does not say much about your intellectualism. What has been the root of racism, is Eurocentrism, which is the epitome of white supremacy and it has affected the non-white people politically, socially and economically; this system has been devastating in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, America, Asia, South Pacific, Caribbean, Central and South America—the mass majority of the darker people of the planet has been decimated by the tentacles of White Supremacy (essentially that is all that you are arguing). Racism has to be coupled by Power and it is often manifested in institutionalize processes. Thus, most of the darker people of the planet are not the perpetrators, but the victims of systemic—oppressive and tyrannical practices carried out by this minority. What is your argument? If you are not inferring that Kemet is white; all races (brown, yellow, red and even white are biological and genetic mutates from the original man). So technically speaking based on the genetic science of Gregor Mendel who delved into the recessive and dominant gene (the black and brown germ); it is the dominant black gene that has the authority to produce all other races, even down to Albinism. So let’s once and for all debunk this myth that Kemet (Egypt) was white. I quote sources because you asked for proof and now you are flip-flopping asking me to put things in my own words, which I have done since I wrote the initial thread. Let’s debunk another inference about the Caucasian, he is a baby on the planet and is 6,000 years old and he is not the original man. Sir, do not get angry with me; hold your composure because I have not been disrespectful to you since we started this debate; in fact I enjoy deconstructing your argument and intellectually whopping hell out you (intellectually speaking). No need for the emotional tirades.

Stay Awake Until We Meet Again,
Fahim A. Knight-EL

Last edited by fahimknight; 28-10-2009 at 10:39 AM.
fahimknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 02:27 PM   #76
synergy777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,369
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
I think that a lot of the Italians, Portuguese, Spanish and even some Irish people have negroid ancestry.
those in the south eg they have african/arab/asian ancestry.

the south of portugal, the south of spain eg andalucia, the south of italy, and sicily. basically from moorish rule eg 200 plus years.

ever watched true romance, theres a great scene, lol
__________________
http://synergy777.blogspot.com/ http://www.myspace.com/synergy777 http://www.zazzle.co.uk/synergy777

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 03:31 PM   #77
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,748
Likes: 372 (250 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahimknight View Post
You sound a bit emotional; he originated in the Caucasus Mountains, between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea; he is reference as the Adamic race and most scholars date his origin to be approximately 6,000 years and those who seriously study Biblical history know that Musa (Moses) was sent to civilize him and bring him civilization. I disagree with you referencing the Internet as your source to discredited the Afrocentric scholars and scholarship; the most intelligent thing would be to read the primary works directly from the Afrocentric authors themselves. Now! That would be an act of intelligence and then evaluate and assess the credibility of the history which to determine if it is shoddy scholarship, but to draw that conclusion from the Internet does not say much about your intellectualism. What has been the root of racism, is Eurocentrism, which is the epitome of white supremacy and it has affected the non-white people politically, socially and economically; this system has been devastating in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, America, Asia, South Pacific, Caribbean, Central and South America—the mass majority of the darker people of the planet has been decimated by the tentacles of White Supremacy (essentially that is all that you are arguing). Racism has to be coupled by Power and it is often manifested in institutionalize processes. Thus, most of the darker people of the planet are not the perpetrators, but the victims of systemic—oppressive and tyrannical practices carried out by this minority. What is your argument? If you are not inferring that Kemet is white; all races (brown, yellow, red and even white are biological and genetic mutates from the original man). So technically speaking based on the genetic science of Gregor Mendel who delved into the recessive and dominant gene (the black and brown germ); it is the dominant black gene that has the authority to produce all other races, even down to Albinism. So let’s once and for all debunk this myth that Kemet (Egypt) was white. I quote sources because you asked for proof and now you are flip-flopping asking me to put things in my own words, which I have done since I wrote the initial thread. Let’s debunk another inference about the Caucasian, he is a baby on the planet and is 6,000 years old and he is not the original man. Sir, do not get angry with me; hold your composure because I have not been disrespectful to you since we started this debate; in fact I enjoy deconstructing your argument and intellectually whopping hell out you (intellectually speaking). No need for the emotional tirades.

Stay Awake Until We Meet Again,
Fahim A. Knight-EL
I'm not at all emotional rather I'm quite bemused. You seem to be repeating the same thing over and over again without answering my questions, probably because you can't. It may surprise you to know that I do read books; I read Black Athena when it first came out and though it was well thought through and researched the conclusions drawn I could not agree with and neither could many other scholars.

Are you seriously suggesting that the Afro-centrists who put their ideas and papers onto the Internet are not worth reading?

You have not answered my question about the Lascaux cave paintings and you don;t appear to have heard about the Cucuteni-Trypillia civilisation in eastern Europe. An exhibition last year described them as: "A Great Civilization of Old Europe," and it introduced a mysterious Neolithic people who are now believed to have forged Europe's first civilization dating to at least 5000 BC. They had towns predating Sumerian and Egyptian towns. Of course there are plenty of traces of Europeans living in Europe for tens of thousand of years before this.

Your reliance on the Bible regarding Moses is misplaced since there is no evidence that this person ever existed but I understand that he comes in very handy for your theories.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 03:48 PM   #78
innerstand
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Blackroots Science:

Summary of BlackRoots Science

Our earth and solar system were created 78 trillion years ago. As soon as the earth was ready, 144,000 ancestors came from another star system, the star called Sirius that was worshipped by the ancient Egyptians. They inhabited the earth after preparing it by seeding it with plant and animal life. After about 7,000 years since their arrival, their population increased from 144,000 to one billion eight million (1b8m).
This number, 1b8m, is the most sacred number in creation. It is the total number of original people who inhabited the first earth of our universe countless trillions of years ago. Thus every earth inhabited thereafter keeps this number as their final and stable population. It was determined to be the ideal number of people that can inhabit a planet the size of earth in complete comfort, without imposing on each other or on the natural resources, as well as on the animals and plants. That enables complete freedom of movement for all life on the planet, and this is essential for peace, prosperity, and spiritual growth (the gaining of knowledge and perfection of character).
The reason why the number is specifically 1b8m is described in the mathematics section of BlackRoots Science.
The first earth mentioned above, was created by the b8m original Gods from the stars of the previous universe. They had existed in that previous universe, toward its end, along with trillions upon countless trillions of other people, in a state of mind called divine unity, or the oneness of God. It is a state of mind where all the people in the universe unite as one. This One is God in truth, not the 'spirit' God of modern religions, who is a different God that I will speak about at the end of this summary.
When the trillions upon trillions of people at the end of the previous universe were united as one, they experienced an indescribable expansion of their minds, which were as one mind. It expanded to such an extent that it not only circumscribed their entire universe, but exceeded its boundaries by an immeasurable extent. The One Mind, or God, became so large that the previous universe could no longer contain him/her. He/she felt a need for a larger universe in which the experience of life would continue. The trillions upon trillions of people, still united as one, then decided to abandon that universe. They consciously left their perfected bodies and rose in mind far above the universe. They then looked down on it and saw it as a small sphere, the way our earth looks when seen from high above in space.
Now, the mind is always attached to the body. There is no such thing as a mind without a body, as so called 'spiritualists' would like us to believe. The mind can extend beyond the outer reaches of space, even expand infinitely, but a magnetic attraction always attaches it to the physical body. The magnetic attraction dissipates at death, and the mind and individual personality, or soul, then ascends. I will discuss ascension at a later time.
The unified mind of the people, who were as One Person, was so immense that the stars appeared to be the size of atoms. As this Person was contemplating the universal sphere, he/she saw that it was adequate for habitation as a new earth, with all the stars being its atoms. He/she made one billion eight million new bodies corresponding to the size of the new earth, using some of its substance (the stars/atoms). Then he/she disconnected the magnetic connection to the old bodies and left them in the old universe. The 1b8m Gods then descended upon the new earth in the new bodies and became the first inhabitants.
The matter of every star and planet in the universe is created in seven forms. In modern words these are magnetism, electricity, light, ether, gases, liquids, and solids. The fourth substance, ether, is the central supporting substance of the other six. It is the womb of creation called space. It is black in color, as one can see by looking out into space at night. This absolute blackness called space not only supports the other substances, but it also gives individual color to all objects because the color black contains all other colors in itself. Hence when the b8m original Gods made themselves new bodies, they clothed them in skin whose color is black, getting it directly from the ether. Because the Gods create all plants and animals from their own bodies, they need to have all colors stored in a single color in their creative germ, which is called the dark dominant germ or gene, the source of what modern people call melanin.
Upon arriving on the first earth, the One Mind of God incarnated instantly in 1b8m bodies, as already said. Half of them (504,000,000) were female and the other half were male. Each pair of male/female Gods are called soul mates. They always create in soul mate pairs, even when in large groups, because all creation has a male/female or negative/positive principle (negative is not used in a derogatory sense, but as the complement of positive). The b8m original people then proceeded to instantly create perfect plants and animals, called the original totems, from which all evolutionary life forms evolved. They also proceeded to create new stars and planets around the first earth by condensing part of their expanded mind. After living on that first earth for more than a trillion years, they finalized the plans for the completion of a new, much larger universe. They then gave birth to their descendents, and then passed out of life (ascended). Before passing, they established the society of the Black Nation.
They established it by withdrawing from or leaving their divine unity, in which they had existed for over a trillion years. They did this in order to be able to bring new life into the world, new persons who had never existed before, such as you and me. At the same time, in order to ensure the continuity of eternity, these same b8m original Gods continue to incarnate in the new people. They reside in the unconscious part of the person's mind and are called the mind of God, or the divine gift of ancestral memory (or what modern people call the spirit of God). Thus every Black person, even though he or she is born brand new, is simultaneously one of the b8m original Gods. Only the personality is new. The spirit is old, even eternal.
The b8m original people all withdrew from the divine unity except 24 people, 12 men and 12 women. They became the Kings and Queens called the 24 Elders, who are really 12 Gods or 12 soul mate couples. The 24 Elders are called the custodians of divine unity.
The 12 Gods chose 12 assistants each and called them the 144 Chiefs. The Gods divided the population into 12 tribes of 84 million people. They further divided each tribe into 6 clans, and set 2 Chiefs, a man and a woman, as the heads of each clan. The Chiefs chose 1,000 people each and called them the 144,000 Judges. They sent them in soul mate pairs all over the earth to set the foundations for 72,000 cities. Each couple took about 14,000 people with them to establish their city.
This was the basic organization of the Black Nation established by the original Gods on the first earth. When other earths were completed and settlers sent to them, this organization was repeated and remains as the divine form of Kingdom/Queendom on every inhabited earth throughout the universe. The original Gods also established 7 great rituals of initiation to be used by the leaders to elevate all new people to divine unity. God's purpose for creating universe after universe is to increase himself/herself. Every person who completes the seven great rituals becomes full God, exactly like the original people. At that moment of completion, God rediscovers himself/herself anew, as if he/she had never existed before. That is how God renews himself/herself, thus overcoming the stagnancy that would be the case in an eternally all-knowing being who never changes.
In addition to the 7 great rituals, the original people also established many other rituals and customs covering every area of science and life. They then initiated the leaders of their descendents into this knowledge before passing. Their initiation rituals have been faithfully transmitted from generation to generation since the beginning. On our earth, this form of divine rule existed uninterrupted for 78 trillion years, until 6,000 years ago, when a certain God decided it was time for all the other Gods (you and me) to experience that part of us contained in what is called the non-creative recessive light germ. He caused the birth of new races of people, the non-Blacks, who would be the vehicles to manifest all that is in that gene.
All things, without exception, are contained in God. God will experience all that is contained in him/her. He/she knows all, but has not experienced all. He/she uses the creation for this purpose of experiencing all that is known, including what is called evil. Hence 6,000 years ago, a God by the name of Yahweh, called Yakub in other ancient scripts, was born here on our earth. He together with about 60,000 volunteers who are called the Elohim made the non-Blacks in our image. They made them by suppressing the dominant black gene and slowly unfolding the recessive light gene over a period of seven generations of offspring, or 200 years. This caused the appearance of the first light race, born to Black people. After another 200 years of deliberate and careful breeding, they caused the second light race to appear out of the first. Then 200 years later the third race appeared and finally, 66 years after the appearance of the 3rd race (yellow race) the 4th race (caucasians) appeared. These 60,000 people, Yahweh and the Elohim, thus initiated the modern age and the process that would eventually bring our divine Kingdom to a temporary end.
That in brief is the sacred history leading from the first earth to our earth, and to the present situation or cycle called evil, which was preordained to last for 6,000 years.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/blackrootswisdom/
innerstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 05:22 PM   #79
kasalt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,030
Likes: 49 (33 Posts)
Default

It is true that couple of Egyptian dynasties were led by Nubians (e.g., the 25th Egyptian dynasty), but these were the exception rather than the rule. Proof that the ancient Egyptians could not have been Black comes from sources such as the Tombos Stela of Thutmose I and the tomb of King Tutankhamun.

Thutmose I was the third Pharaoh of the 18th dynasty of Egypt. During his reign, he led a military campaign against Nubia. Upon the successful completion of this campaign, he erected the in honour of his victory. Among the comments written on the Tombos Stela was the following:
"He hath overthrown the chief of the Nubians, the black is helpless, defenseless in his grasp. He hath united the boundaries of his two sides, there is not a remnant among the curly-haired who can come attack him. There is not a single survivor among them. The Nubian troglodytes fall by the sword and are thrust aside in their lands. Their foulness, it floods their valley and their mouths like a violent flood, the fragments cut from them are too much for the birds, carrying off the prey to another place." (Source)
Also from the 18th Dynasty, this wooden chest was found in the tomb of King Tutankhamun which depicted the king's victory over the Black Nubians:



Here is a description of the box:

Quote:
This image is taken from one side of a painted box which Howard Carter found in King Tut's tomb. Tut rides his chariot carrying his bow and wearing his crown as he ascends a mountain of Nubians. Asiatics were people of the upper heavens, while Nubians were peoples of the lower heavens. In their cultures, the Asiatics were Zionists who sought to be Kings of the Mountain of Heaven. Nubians were Africans who sought to swim in the rivers of life where the fertile bottom land was black with wealth. The Egyptians chose the middle ground, for the Milky Way is where the Two Lands of Upper and Lower Egypt are united. In the Mesoamerican legends, the Milky Way was the Way of the Dead. All people who do not comprehend this Cosmic Mother are dead, or stillborn virgins. But, people who have experienced the heights of the Cosmic Mountain and the depths of the Cosmic Sea are the living souls who can ride the Chariot of the Gods, or the Wings of the Eagle and travel the complete circuit of the heavens. Even to this very day, the Asiatics strive for rational ideals in the air of mental experience, and the Africans strive for heartfelt emotions in the waters of emotional experience. That is the victory of the Egyptians, and the Hero Twins, and Quetzalcoatl, the Feathered Serpent, these peoples of the Native Lands joined heaven and earth in a dance of the eternal Cosmic Spirits.
Source: http://www.siloam.net/mossman/ruthie/

Here is another view of the box:



Note the Egyptians on the right, depicted with a reddish hue, marching against the Black Nubians on the left. These Egyptians, therefore, could not have been Black.
__________________

kasalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2009, 05:28 PM   #80
fahimknight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 460
Likes: 21 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
I'm not at all emotional rather I'm quite bemused. You seem to be repeating the same thing over and over again without answering my questions, probably because you can't. It may surprise you to know that I do read books; I read Black Athena when it first came out and though it was well thought through and researched the conclusions drawn I could not agree with and neither could many other scholars.

Are you seriously suggesting that the Afro-centrists who put their ideas and papers onto the Internet are not worth reading?

You have not answered my question about the Lascaux cave paintings and you don;t appear to have heard about the Cucuteni-Trypillia civilisation in eastern Europe. An exhibition last year described them as: "A Great Civilization of Old Europe," and it introduced a mysterious Neolithic people who are now believed to have forged Europe's first civilization dating to at least 5000 BC. They had towns predating Sumerian and Egyptian towns. Of course there are plenty of traces of Europeans living in Europe for tens of thousand of years before this.

Your reliance on the Bible regarding Moses is misplaced since there is no evidence that this person ever existed but I understand that he comes in very handy for your theories.
I have answered all of your questions, but perhaps not to your liken and there is no society in Europe that predates the history and culture of Kemet; this is wishful Eurocentric thinking. Perhaps you have not realized and read Dr. Ivan Sertima works titled, ""African Presences in Early Asia" and the book titled, "Great African Thinkers Cheikh Anta Diop" by Sertima who delved into the Gremaldi man, he is a direct descendent of the Nubian race and is the first pre-historic man to occupy Europe. You know very little about Afrocentric intellectualism to cite the "Black Athena" by Martin Bernal who is white and might even be a Zionist Jews as a credible Afrocentric work or scholarship. He is not an authority on Afrocentrism; this alone tells me that you know nothing about the school of thought known as Afrocentrism. No white scholar or Jew can be the authority on Afrocentrism. Dr. Molefi Kete Asante who authored the book titled, "Afrocentricity" gave us the theoretical basis to this discipline. Martin Bernal and "Black Athena" is unacceptable intellectual garbage written by this white man to make money. We recognize Leonard Jeffries, Amos Wilson, John Henrik Clarke, Yosef A.A. Jochannon, Marimba Ani, Cheik Anta Diop, John G. Jackson, Anthony Browder, Naim Akbar, Asa Hilliard, etc., as our Afrocentric theoreticians. If you do not know, you better ask someone, because people on this forum are too intelligent to be duped by someone who is hiding behind white supremacy. Please do not make that mistake again in referencing the white author Bernal as being an authority on Afrocentric thought. He is not.

Stay Awake Until Meet Again,
Fahim A. Knight-EL
fahimknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
african history, afrocentric myths, black supremacists, dna, egypt, kemet, racism

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:19 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.