Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 28-09-2015, 12:51 PM   #1
west38
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 40
Likes: 6 (2 Posts)
Default Germany Chaos Descends




This is from a retired RAF officer who served in the sixties and is now working and living in Germany.

Dear Friends,

Europe is now in total chaos and I think that you should know about it.I have waited a week or so to see how things will develop and to glean more information before presenting the facts.
As you may know from the media, the flood of refugees cum economic immigrants into Europe has reached ridiculous proportions and to the extent that Hungary and other Balkan states have closed their borders and Turkey is considering doing the same.

Angela Merkel in an ill advised speech to the Bunderstag, welcomed all refugees to Germany and the floodgates opened and, in my view, this was all pre-planned beginning with the Pope’s appeal last year for Islam to move closer to Christianity. This was then followed up via the Italian Goverment instructing the Italian Navy to rescue all boat refugees and bring them to Italy.


Read More
west38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2015, 03:11 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

yeah the mass movement of people is part of an agenda being adhered to by people at the top of society

The pope is part of an occult conspiracy to destroy christianity after it hijaked and perverted it many centuries ago

Jesus represented the age of pisces and the age of pisces is coming to an end

Next is the age of aquarius

The el-ite have their vision for the age of aquarius and my advice to people is to decide now if they share that vision or not

Either way they should vote with their feet and make their voice heard over what kind of world they would like to see emerge and what kind of world they would like to live in
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 01:03 PM   #3
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Immigration is a problem in Europe.

roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 01:08 PM   #4
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Germany is the ideal northern European country for migrants to settle.
Greece being the ideal southern European country.
There is plenty of room in Germany.
Mrs Merkel has explicitly welcomed incomers.
The German people are noted for their tolerance of foreigners, general good humour and warm hospitality.
Germany is a rich nation so they can afford to house many more thousands of incomers.
It's a win win.
Germany and Greece get all the incomers.
The UK gets none.
Simples.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 07-05-2016 at 01:09 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 01:23 PM   #5
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

It's worth quoting more from that ex raf officers report ....

" In Ventimiglia near Monte Carlo, the refugees banded together ( organised by smart phone) and over ran the market and stole or destroyed everything and ransacked the town.
Here in Lebach, a group entered a supermarket and took what they wanted and destroyed the rest. When the Manageress confronted them, they called up their friends and smashed the place to bits. The police arrived but were overwhelmed. The supermarket is now closed.
Yesterday, my friends rang from Weissenfels near Leipzig since two supermarkets and a Kaufland store in Halle suffered the same way. More news is coming in from all over Germany of the same situations."

When the economic collapse comes , this is how society will fall, the immigrants will be in large groups, take the supermarkets, the soft westerners will starve.

Relocate out of the cities now, and get food supplies... Most experts expect the economy to fail this year!
Likes: (1)
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 01:58 PM   #6
wendypeace27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,505
Likes: 708 (452 Posts)
Default

It's simple, they don't want unity between Islam and Christianity, they want WW3. This, so they have planned, is the beginning of a rift. Wait until in Germany and France when they start treating traditional Germans like 2nd hand citizens. Like what's going on in America right now. Merkal wants conflict to turn into chaos. She wants them to be violent against Muslims; why do you think they are so invested in Syrians?? In my opinion the most radical of all Muslims. There is just as many Muslims starving in nice/liberal Muslim places, instead they are swarming Europe with the worst kind possible!! They can't have just any kind. Ones that have no intentions of fitting in like most refugees do. It's not going to get any better with politicians like that in office. In short, it's all an agenda unfolding for Global Government and Policing, but they can't do it all over night, they have to tip toe there. This Muslim thing was just the next bullet point on the NWO agenda.
__________________
Peace, Love, Sage, and Orion's Belt!!
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 02:04 PM   #7
ramirez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,263
Likes: 886 (555 Posts)
Default

Have to say I agree, their is something big brewing in Ukraine also, big training exercises involving Ukrainian Nazi's been trained by UK and Canadians(check out VT for more on this) looks like they have all the fuses lit and ready to go, rumours of the San Andreas fault not looking too good also. Combine this with the 'Boom' gesture made by the Satanic Royals tied in with the 'Invictus' games.

It really does not look too good, kinda like a culmination of the Protocols on steroids..

The next few months need to be handled incredibly carefully, I know it all sounds very negative, yet it is what it is. The plus is that if we can get through 2016 and begin to kill the madness of the EU then just maybe things have a chance, but yeah, really does feel like the twilight zone to me !
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 02:22 PM   #8
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Some of the people seeking to live in Europe today are Economic Migrants who have nothing to do with the events post 9/11. Europe cannot take untold people who are impoverished by their Governments in Africa, most of which are corrupt and agree with any terms the ZIONIST WORLD BANK AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND DICTATE.

Most migrants today are allowed entry because of illegal wars the United Kingdom/Europe and the USA perpetrated. This isn't by chance. The Zionist West has not suddenly become emphatic. It was planned. To divide peoples.

The United Kingdom Ministry of Defense has produced a 202 page document about forecasting Global trends to 2045. Page 35:

"During 2010-2050, the number of international migrants to developed countries is likely
to be about 96 million, whereas the excess of deaths over births is projected to be 33
million, implying total net growth. The main estimated net receivers of migrants are likely to be the US, Canada, UK and Australia, while the main estimated senders are Bangladesh, China, India and Mexico. Without immigration, the population in most developed countries is highly likely to reduce. Those developed countries that do see population growth, therefore, will almost certainly see an increase in the size and importance of their ethnic minority communities. While some ethnic groups are likely to integrate effectively and be economically successful, some are likely to be poorly integrated and economically disadvantaged – this may lead to tension and
instability".

In the same document look at Automation in 2045. It says many jobs will be taken over by robots, there will be many unemployed, leading to civil unrest.

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...eb_Secured.pdf


JEWS ARE DRIVING THIS AGENDA:
Look up Moshe Kantor too. He was at the special reception for the new Israeli Ambassador to the UK, Mark Regev. Moshe Kantor is the President of the European Jewish Fund who is promoting multiculturalism across Europe.


Last edited by roastpotatoes; 07-05-2016 at 04:27 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 02:40 PM   #9
supertzar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 13,455
Likes: 2,995 (1,865 Posts)
Default



Cirith Ungol - Chaos Descends



The might of chaos descends as we join the fight
Against our common foe the jaws of fate
War unleashed the stench of spells
As we thrust our fists into the face of hell

Chaos descends

The final battle begins left or right who decides?
Their mortal terror touches the sky
The beasts of hell blacken heaven's eye
We shout our fear to a soulless sky

Chaos descends

Ashes to ashes war sweeps the land
Burn the world the curse of man
No one heeds the call judgement day
Their iron dream swept away

Last edited by supertzar; 07-05-2016 at 02:43 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 09:47 AM   #10
kyrani99
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 68
Likes: 7 (4 Posts)
Default

Chaos descends on Germany and when they are in the bottom of the pit let there be austerity measures as they have impose on the Greeks.
__________________
Disease is not what we are told it is. Disease is the damage taken in underhanded foul game play. You can stand against the hidden enemy, become a warrior for Truth AND disease resistant.

http://kyrani99.wordpress.com/
Videos The underlying conditions of almost all disease
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nxUl19yZU0
kyrani99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 09:55 AM   #11
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrani99 View Post
Chaos descends on Germany and when they are in the bottom of the pit let there be austerity measures as they have impose on the Greeks.
Let's not blame the German people again, although people who vote for corrupt Governments in my opinion are to a degree complicit.

It's the International Banking Cabal who are to blame .. they have more control than the Governments some people vote for.



https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=305969

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 08-05-2016 at 09:56 AM.
Likes: (1)
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 11:28 AM   #12
kyrani99
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 68
Likes: 7 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Let's not blame the German people again, although people who vote for corrupt Governments in my opinion are to a degree complicit.

It's the International Banking Cabal who are to blame .. they have more control than the Governments some people vote for.



https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=305969
I agree with you but it is still hard to know that there are Greek people by the thousands scanning through rubbish dumps to find something to eat while Germans consider themselves poor if they can't afford servants to do their chores.

You are right about the financiers. They are to blame and they will be crunched one day. The biggest industry in the world is the pharmaceutical industry and they move money by the trillions every year vertically upward from whole nations into their pockets. But people only need to understand why they get sick, to have an aha experience, to be able to recover their health and never get sick again. That will send them bankrupt.
__________________
Disease is not what we are told it is. Disease is the damage taken in underhanded foul game play. You can stand against the hidden enemy, become a warrior for Truth AND disease resistant.

http://kyrani99.wordpress.com/
Videos The underlying conditions of almost all disease
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nxUl19yZU0
kyrani99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 11:38 AM   #13
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrani99 View Post
I agree with you but it is still hard to know that there are Greek people by the thousands scanning through rubbish dumps to find something to eat while Germans consider themselves poor if they can't afford servants to do their chores.

You are right about the financiers. They are to blame and they will be crunched one day. The biggest industry in the world is the pharmaceutical industry and they move money by the trillions every year vertically upward from whole nations into their pockets. But people only need to understand why they get sick, to have an aha experience, to be able to recover their health and never get sick again. That will send them bankrupt.
Thank you Kyrani99. I think you are Greek and I have the utmost sympathy for the Greek people. I have a British friend who works in Athens and has seen the suffering first hand.

I am suspicious of Syriza. The Greek people voted for no more austerity in 2015 and yet Tsipras ignored their wishes. In my opinion Greece should have left the EU years ago. Yes it would have been tough, but Greece would have been a very attractive destination for tourism with a cheap Drahma.

"Tsipras said that Greece “has proved that democracy cannot be blackmailed; Greece has made a brave choice and one which will change the debate in Europe." That hasn't happened.

Tsipras with the witch Christine Lagarde of the International Monetary Fund




https://www.theguardian.com/business...rozone-leaders

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 08-05-2016 at 11:42 AM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 11:44 AM   #14
sevenhills
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: On a Pennine hillside
Posts: 2,643
Likes: 1,236 (800 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrani99 View Post
I agree with you but it is still hard to know that there are Greek people by the thousands scanning through rubbish dumps to find something to eat while Germans consider themselves poor if they can't afford servants to do their chores.

You are right about the financiers. They are to blame and they will be crunched one day. The biggest industry in the world is the pharmaceutical industry and they move money by the trillions every year vertically upward from whole nations into their pockets. But people only need to understand why they get sick, to have an aha experience, to be able to recover their health and never get sick again. That will send them bankrupt.
Not sure what at all this has to do with pharmaceuticals, but that is certainly not the largest industry in the world....by a long way.
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 12:52 PM   #15
kyrani99
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 68
Likes: 7 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
Not sure what at all this has to do with pharmaceuticals, but that is certainly not the largest industry in the world....by a long way.
Maybe I should have said the medical industry, which takes in the pharmaceutical industry is rivaling the oil industry. It is worth around 5trillion in the US alone.

What it has to do with everything is that the big financiers are the ones that are pulling strings at the government level.
__________________
Disease is not what we are told it is. Disease is the damage taken in underhanded foul game play. You can stand against the hidden enemy, become a warrior for Truth AND disease resistant.

http://kyrani99.wordpress.com/
Videos The underlying conditions of almost all disease
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nxUl19yZU0
kyrani99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 01:06 PM   #16
kyrani99
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 68
Likes: 7 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Thank you Kyrani99. I think you are Greek and I have the utmost sympathy for the Greek people. I have a British friend who works in Athens and has seen the suffering first hand.

I am suspicious of Syriza. The Greek people voted for no more austerity in 2015 and yet Tsipras ignored their wishes. In my opinion Greece should have left the EU years ago. Yes it would have been tough, but Greece would have been a very attractive destination for tourism with a cheap Drahma.

"Tsipras said that Greece “has proved that democracy cannot be blackmailed; Greece has made a brave choice and one which will change the debate in Europe." That hasn't happened.

Tsipras with the witch Christine Lagarde of the International Monetary Fund




https://www.theguardian.com/business...rozone-leaders
Tsipras and the Syriza party are not doing what the Greek people want. They are corrupt and I would say there were other corrupt politicians before them too as well. They are part of the world wide corruption that exists in every government.

You see in every country these days that people are screaming that they elect leader on certain promises and when they get in power they don't do anything they promised. The elected leaders do things that benefit the few and disadvantage the bulk of the population. And it is done in cunning ways sometimes.

If you take Greece for instance, when they were to enter the EU they were told that they had to come up to the standard of all the other countries, which was unrealistic. They were given finance to bring the country up the the high standards of Germany and France but Greece could not afford it. Thus they have ended up in enormous debt and sure there were corrupt politicians that aided in the process.

I agree with you that Greece should have left the EU and returned to the drachma long ago. And should have made friends with Turkey, maybe even an alliance with Turkey.
__________________
Disease is not what we are told it is. Disease is the damage taken in underhanded foul game play. You can stand against the hidden enemy, become a warrior for Truth AND disease resistant.

http://kyrani99.wordpress.com/
Videos The underlying conditions of almost all disease
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nxUl19yZU0
kyrani99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 01:51 PM   #17
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,432 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrani99 View Post
Tsipras and the Syriza party are not doing what the Greek people want. They are corrupt and I would say there were other corrupt politicians before them too as well. They are part of the world wide corruption that exists in every government.

You see in every country these days that people are screaming that they elect leader on certain promises and when they get in power they don't do anything they promised. The elected leaders do things that benefit the few and disadvantage the bulk of the population. And it is done in cunning ways sometimes.

If you take Greece for instance, when they were to enter the EU they were told that they had to come up to the standard of all the other countries, which was unrealistic. They were given finance to bring the country up the the high standards of Germany and France but Greece could not afford it. Thus they have ended up in enormous debt and sure there were corrupt politicians that aided in the process.

I agree with you that Greece should have left the EU and returned to the drachma long ago. And should have made friends with Turkey, maybe even an alliance with Turkey.
Yes I agree with all of your post, except becoming friends with Turkey under the dictatorship of Erdogan. He is a DONMEH crypto Jew.

The Dönmeh: The Middle East’s Most Whispered Secret (Part I)

http://www.strategic-culture.org/new...et-part-i.html

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 08-05-2016 at 02:05 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 11:26 PM   #18
kyrani99
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 68
Likes: 7 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Yes I agree with all of your post, except becoming friends with Turkey under the dictatorship of Erdogan. He is a DONMEH crypto Jew.

The Dönmeh: The Middle East’s Most Whispered Secret (Part I)

http://www.strategic-culture.org/new...et-part-i.html
I don't know much about Erdogan. Some time ago I saw something on youtube about some problems in Turkey and he was blamed. But he is the political leader and the same in Greece, the political leader is also bad news. This is the problem of every nation when they elect someone on good faith and they turn out to be much different from what they appeared to be when they were campaigning for elections. However I think it is in the best interests of the Greek people to put the past behind and become friends with the Turkish people.
__________________
Disease is not what we are told it is. Disease is the damage taken in underhanded foul game play. You can stand against the hidden enemy, become a warrior for Truth AND disease resistant.

http://kyrani99.wordpress.com/
Videos The underlying conditions of almost all disease
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nxUl19yZU0
kyrani99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 01:28 AM   #19
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

People elect who they are co-erced into electing. Imo the swings between parties could be calculated and ground work put in to create them well before time.
__________________
Likes: (1)
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:03 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.