Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 16-05-2016, 12:22 AM   #1
francesford

Thumbs down Whom to trust?

There were this child that often went to the store for his mom.

Many times he met an old man at the shop, whom usually gave the child 1 dollar and said "go buy some candy".

One day, the old man said to the child "My neck and back is hurting" and offered the child 100 dollars to give him a massage, at the old man's place.

The child went to the old man's place and gave him a neck and back massage, and eventually the old man asked the child to massage his ass.

The child immediately said no and went away from the old man's house, and told his friend about it.

His friend told his parents what had happened and they contacted the child's parents.

The child was taken to the kitchen and his parents made him tell what had happened.

Eventhough the child felt shame, he told his parents and they took him to the police station.

At the police station, the child had to be filmed, while telling his story to the police, and was asked by the police what tattoos the old man had, (the old man had shown these to the child and the child answered).

That old man walked free, and he still does.

What would you do if you were this child?

Would you trust the police? Would you trust the government?
Would you trust psychiatrists? (wich said that the old man was too young in his mind to get convicted?)

What would you do?
francesford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2016, 01:22 AM   #2
johnnycash

If I was the child, I wouldn't take anything from anybody ever again, specially thirsty old men. If I were his parents, I would probably slap the kid across the face (not really) for going to the old man's house in the first place. When I was 3 years old I already knew all about kidnappers and pedos and so should all kids know.

As for the Police, you just never know, not all are completely corrupted maybe they just didn't have enough evidence, but if I were his parents I would handle this face to face with the old man, just to give him a big scare and make sure he'll never do it again... Or else.

Last edited by johnnycash; 16-05-2016 at 01:23 AM.
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2016, 10:07 AM   #3
gymgenius

I can tell you what I'd do if I was this child's father...

...and the old man would no longer be walking anywhere.
gymgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2016, 11:33 AM   #4
ramirez

Yes in this case you are best off naming and shaming the old pervert so everyone in your community knows to avoid him like the plague.

Violence would be acceptable also if the cops do,not do anything, thank goodness it did not lead to anything worse, as that is utterly abhorrent behaviour. I find it odd how the cops did nothing,could it be that the oervert has protection, as maybe part of some satanic cult ?mIt defo does happen, try and find out what you can about the pervert, ask around a bit, but be tactful.

IDK though just sounds really odd how nothing happened with the cops.

On trust. Well trust your family and close friends and your own intuition, that is my mindset these days, quality over quantity.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by Ramirez; 16-05-2016 at 11:35 AM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2016, 12:41 PM   #5
humble1

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesford View Post

Many times he met an old man at the shop, whom usually gave the child 1 dollar and said "go buy some candy".

One day, the old man said to the child "My neck and back is hurting" and offered the child 100 dollars to give him a massage, at the old man's place.

The child went to the old man's place and gave him a neck and back massage, and eventually the old man asked the child to massage his ass.

The child immediately said no and went away from the old man's house, and told his friend about it.

His friend told his parents what had happened and they contacted the child's parents.

The child was taken to the kitchen and his parents made him tell what had happened.

Eventhough the child felt shame, he told his parents and they took him to the police station.

At the police station, the child had to be filmed, while telling his story to the police, and was asked by the police what tattoos the old man had, (the old man had shown these to the child and the child answered).

Would you trust psychiatrists? (wich said that the old man was too young in his mind to get convicted?)

What would you do?
i feel mentally and physically sick about your story here ... in my line of work i have seen thousands of cases such as you describe in your story .
i have witnessed children as young as 8 and up questioned if they had a crush on their abuser ???? ( by the case investigators and police ) . i have seen ppl ( if you can even call them ppl ) walk away free all my life ... i have seen repeaters of such crimes walk freely ... the worst thing that P..s me off is that i have seen victims fight and many lose the Battle while the Predator gets protected by law and in many cases i have seen where parents result to street justice and got jailed ...

the victims live with pain all their lives while the sick scum of the earth walk away ...
humble1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2016, 01:44 PM   #6
francesford

Thanks for the replies. I would call myself this child's friend and the reason I asked i guess is because that child eventually got diagnosed with ADHD, and his classmates didnt befriend him in primary school so he walked around on his own (even our parents told us we were not allowed to hang out with him and we listened to our parents), people picked on him for wearing glasses and having ADHD, and when they were transferring from primary school to high school, he was sent to a high school for "troublemakers", and after that he quit school and started doing drugs and hanging out with "wrong people", whereas his few friends from childhood have gotten far in life, by getting wife, kids, houses/appartments etc, the child is in his mid 20's now, and he havent really gotten any far in life. I found out that he quit doing drugs and live with his parents but when i try to put myself in his situation, i would probably do the same as that kid? Yet for me i would feel scarred for life and i bet i would be very depressed if i was him... Somehow i feel abit responsible for not being there for him more often when i guess he really needed it, but what about the country? should they not try to really help him to get a life? a normal life like the others? I remember the kid had beautiful happy and loving eyes as a child, those happy eyes arent there anymore though...
francesford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2016, 01:53 PM   #7
ramirez

Sadly we seem to,be living in times where vulnerable kids have it all to do to get out of trouble minus decent help from the authorities. However there are surely many who tirelessly do their best, it is just so,difficult to be there for all of them. It is great that you are keeping an eye out for him though..Very sad story but keep doing what you do, kindness is in short supply mainly because most populations are been worked so damn hard and the control system is attacking us all via all sorts of nefarious tactics.

The cause for optimism is that they are pushing so hard that to my mind at least it shows they are in trouble and maybe kids like this will have more of a chance soon..Let's hope so and stay strong and positive and look out for one and other as much as we possibly can !

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though

Last edited by Ramirez; 16-05-2016 at 01:55 PM.
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2016, 01:56 PM   #8
giveuswisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycash View Post
If I was the child, I wouldn't take anything from anybody ever again, specially thirsty old men. If I were his parents, I would probably slap the kid across the face (not really) for going to the old man's house in the first place. When I was 3 years old I already knew all about kidnappers and pedos and so should all kids know.

As for the Police, you just never know, not all are completely corrupted maybe they just didn't have enough evidence, but if I were his parents I would handle this face to face with the old man, just to give him a big scare and make sure he'll never do it again... Or else.
Slap the kid across the face? You're an idiot.
giveuswisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2016, 06:55 PM   #9
madbomber

When I was about 10 or so, I went fishing with my friend to the local canal. A bloke who was fishing there asked my friend if he would let him kiss him 'down there'. My friend, Rob, ran off to get his dad, who was a fireman but by the time he came back, the bloke had gone. This was in the 60s and such things, though not unheard of, were very uncommon. Kids played out all the time without any bother.

The old adage back then was if you were frightened, lost, or if somebody importuned you, you went to tell a policeman. These days, maybe that's not such a good idea.
Old 20-05-2016, 07:21 PM   #10
johnnycash

Quote:
Originally Posted by giveuswisdom View Post
Slap the kid across the face? You're an idiot.
I said (not really), but I would definitly be mad at him. What kind of idiot still believes some old men will give him money to go to his house? His parents should've teach him the rules before. It's a concrete jungle full of wild animals out there, take nothing from no one, specially if you're under age.
Old 21-05-2016, 08:28 AM   #11
baboshka1
Inactive

children do not know the meaning of trust, like a lot of adults.
So you would punish the child for what a adult did to him? Sounds about right in todays world.
You get abused and then get a slap for it.

No wonder it is the way it is.

That child now will become a target for the preditors and will have to watch out for that, do you know what that is like as a child?
If the child is lucky yeah lucky they can mange this but most of the time they cannot excape thes preditors.
A child in a preditors world , how many will look out for that child?
How many people care?
How many people will turn a blind eye?
How many people willo even pass blame to that child.
This is what that child will have to live with and know this.

Most people do not care, I have known this as a child and a adult.
It is far worse now than when I was a child.
WHY?

Last edited by baboshka1; 21-05-2016 at 08:37 AM.
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2016, 09:06 AM   #12
kizzie
Registered Users

I reported my dad to the police and they told me to run along home and dont be silly. (this was the late 60s or very early 70s)

One of the things that drive me so nuts, is people keep saying about these historic cases " why did they not say anything at the time, its all made up to get money"

They probably did, turns out many reported savile at the time.. nurses knew and some would not leave patents alone with him. those who spoke up were reprimanded.

I tried to tell SS how abusive my mum was and got told not to be silly I have a lovely mum. ( thinking back on this.. why did my mum have SW coming round, if she was so great?) Maybe they knew how much worse my life would be if I were taken away and were trying to protect me? ( I do see things with a adult mind now and feel maybe all wasn't as it seemed in those times)

At age 14 I was raped by a stranger. the police after they found out I was not a virgin, said to me "because of you, this man will be going to prison for a few years"
Do you know what? They never ever got back to me, I have no idea what happened to this man. I just presume they let him go. Because that slut who was just taking her two small siblings home from a treat enticed him .

But these things did make me take on the burden of a guilt complex.. everything that happened in my life I took the blame.. To the point that if I was in a room with someone and they could not find their purse , I would go bright red and feel they think I took it. every though they have not left me alone for a moment.
Living with a guilt is horrible.

If I had one thing to advise your friend.. dont let it change you, forgive and move on and let it go.

I get told all the time I am being ridiculous and why should the other people be forgiven .. but its not like that.. the people have no idea you have forgiven and let it go. things like this will eat you alive if you hold onto them.
You forgive for your sake, not for theirs.

Hope your friend can find a way out of this. it isnt easy I know.. but it is doable and the difference will make life so much better.
Old 21-05-2016, 10:51 AM   #13
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesford View Post

What would you do?
I would be extremely confused. His best bet is to read the David Icke books. Look into books and talks given by such people as Noam Chomsky, Jordan Maxwell, Tariq Alli, Thomas Sheridan and others. There is a lot of research to do. That's all he can do, all anyone can do, what everyone CAN do. Then make decisions based on your research.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2016, 12:26 PM   #14
baboshka1
Inactive

He is a child and you want him to read icke books?
Take a child down the rabbit hole, good idea.
Old 21-05-2016, 12:50 PM   #15
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboshka1 View Post
He is a child and you want him to read icke books?
Take a child down the rabbit hole, good idea.
i agree. all though it goes against everything I believe NOT to recommend David's work.

This person needs to heal first. when you first step down the RH life seems hopeless anyway, goodness knows how a person without hope would feel, could go either way.

Maybe a course on how to live in the "now" its something I am thinking about, as every therapy I ever had was a waste of time.. How can anything work when your head keep bringing up the old crap?
I am much better now at leaving the past behined but when your mood goes low, its not easy.

the courses do have to be paid for as as in the UK they are not free. Even normal counselling is getting very hard to get.. I had 6 sessions and felt I needed more and was told just to ask my the Dr who referred me for a continuation .. but in the time my sessions ended and the week it took me to reapply for extra time.. My GP surgery had stopped all funded counselling.

BTW i am assuming ( I know I shouldn't) that this person is no longer a child but still suffering the affects?

Last edited by kizzie; 21-05-2016 at 12:53 PM.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2016, 01:26 PM   #16
humble1

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
When I was about 10 or so, I went fishing with my friend to the local canal. A bloke who was fishing there asked my friend if he would let him kiss him 'down there'. My friend, Rob, ran off to get his dad, who was a fireman but by the time he came back, the bloke had gone. This was in the 60s and such things, though not unheard of, were very uncommon. Kids played out all the time without any bother.

The old adage back then was if you were frightened, lost, or if somebody importuned you, you went to tell a policeman. These days, maybe that's not such a good idea.
in many cases i have seen , the children or women go through a hell ordeal once they speak up ...
humble1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2016, 01:53 PM   #17
baboshka1
Inactive

hey Kizzie some good points

This is a very difficult issue as most people do not even want to go there.
Someone I knew was handing out leaflets about child abuse, they took a video of it. I was dismayed in how many people refused to take a leaflet even people with children.
If you bury your head in the sand then how can you protect children, give them the right advice?
Look at films, tv series and such, look at the way they belittle child abuse, where people call thier mates and such a pedo!

I have also witnessed accussations of child abuse in custody cases, where no child abuse has gone one.
It was sickening because now they have made that child a target for the preditors.
Some people do not have a clue and come out with stupid advice or solutions.
I always hear how it is the childs repsonabilty to deal with it get over it, meanwhile the pedo walks around free to do again it and again.
The sexulization of children also.

Forgive, forget No I do not. however I try my best to not let it affect me, but when cases come up like savile etc and lots of people knew but did nothing, more than their jobs worth.
When Mps and such use this as a form of blackmail, how the hell can we get over this and ignore it?
It still goes, to know that there is children out there suffering abuse and there is nothing but cover up after cover up.
Oh when someone says once abused the chances are you will become an abuser. Do not listern to this as this is bullshit as I have said before how many people who have not been sexually abused as a child who has become a pedo. Again demonising the child/adult to be.

I was just thinking what will people do when it is legal to have sex with babies and children? but then when I think about it , it already is but people do not know it yet.
If you look at this child abuse section alone this will show you how very few gets prostcuted.
When its all part of agenda 21 how can a handful of poeple stop this? cos that all that seems to care.

Advice
Do something that you love that helps your mind escape from all the bullshit. Even if you are not good at it, does not matter as long as you enjoy it. You need to put some postive back into your life. That is important in my opinion.
Mine is my photgrapghy & fractals and I am lucky I have a few trusting friends.
Not easy and life can be a roller coster, for anyone. It is how we deal with life.
peace
Babo

Last edited by baboshka1; 21-05-2016 at 01:58 PM.
Old 22-05-2016, 01:47 AM   #18
johnnycash

Quote:
children do not know the meaning of trust, like a lot of adults.
So you would punish the child for what a adult did to him? Sounds about right in todays world.
You get abused and then get a slap for it.

No wonder it is the way it is.

That child now will become a target for the preditors and will have to watch out for that, do you know what that is like as a child?
If the child is lucky yeah lucky they can mange this but most of the time they cannot excape thes preditors.
A child in a preditors world , how many will look out for that child?
How many people care?
How many people will turn a blind eye?
How many people willo even pass blame to that child.
This is what that child will have to live with and know this.

Most people do not care, I have known this as a child and a adult.
It is far worse now than when I was a child.
WHY?
OMG stop twisting everything I say.
I said I would be mad at him, not punish him, and in this case the kid didn't even get abused. In that case, don't you think I would've instantly taken care of the old man? Either Police or our own way.

PLUS, when I was 4 or 5 my parents already had specifically mentioned and taught me to NEVER enter any strangers car, or follow any stranger anyway, specially if he's older, and if I were to be alone. NOT EVEN THE POLICE.
I'm saying the kid should already know better than to enter an old mans house like that, I blame the parents not the kid. And specially I blame the old man.

Last edited by johnnycash; 22-05-2016 at 01:48 AM.
Old 22-05-2016, 08:30 AM   #19
baboshka1
Inactive

I am not twisting anything you said, I was about talking how things are. but how you figured this out , no clue.
This is what happens when I write something here, , hence hardly comming here anymore.
Old 22-05-2016, 10:58 PM   #20
johnnycash

Quote:
I am not twisting anything you said, I was about talking how things are. but how you figured this out , no clue.
This is what happens when I write something here, , hence hardly comming here anymore.
Oh, my bad lool, I honestly thought you had quoted me.

Sorry, you can keep posting here!