Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 29-06-2014, 09:26 PM   #21
misstaken
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkizzy View Post
Leave it now.
Leave what? You said you messaged elpshaper saying not to listen to me and accused them of only posting what I tell them to post which is completely ridiculous, I don't tell anyone what to say, I don't need to, they have brains and common sense and can see the truth themselves and it isn't been given to them by some fan of a disgusting paedos band.
misstaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 09:02 PM   #22
poshfangaz

It seems Rolf along with Stewart Hall and all the other former BBC employees acted alone.

But did they? I don't think its to hard to beleive that they were all part of ring that was probably headed by Mr Savile.

I think any man who is capable of abusing a child is very dangerous, and i wouldn't put anything past them.
poshfangaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:30 AM   #23
misstaken
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by poshfangaz View Post
It seems Rolf along with Stewart Hall and all the other former BBC employees acted alone.

But did they? I don't think its to hard to beleive that they were all part of ring that was probably headed by Mr Savile.

I think any man who is capable of abusing a child is very dangerous, and i wouldn't put anything past them.
No I doubt they acted alone, they'd need someone at least to keep an eye out for them and make sure no one disturbed their disgusting activities. But then, even if they were disturbed the weak cowardly cunts would've done nothing to stop them. Infuriating how many have got away with protecting all of these cunts. Not just the BBC lot and other old timers but everyone in recent cases too, and worldwide. At least more recent cases have chance of prosecuting those involved in the protecting.
Old 09-07-2014, 01:03 PM   #24
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by poshfangaz View Post

Remember the BBC regularly wastes citizens' money, and spends citizens' money on payouts for their bosses, failed IT projects, big overseas adventures, hotels, food and outings? Now imagine one of their biggest stars....and their entourage.... and they didn't know anything? They didn't see anything? If I believed that, I'll believe the earth is flat too. If we connect the dots, we will find, very easily, that the BBC is a front for filth, debauchery, greed, lavishness (at our expense), nepotism, political arselicking and deal-making, corruption, sexual deviance, and just about every manner of sick behaviour imaginable. It's a corporation....and just what are corporations doing to this world? Look at their various spending sprees, and how nothing has happened to them. Look at the paedos they made into stars by sticking them on tv, and by letting them rape and molest in their changerooms. Look at the filth, that is the BBC.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...rd-up-BBC.html
Quote:
A licence to spend at the 'hard-up' BBC
All of the £23,000 bill - the cost of more than 205 licence fees - was picked up by the BBC. Disclosures of the publicly-funded party emerged only weeks after Tessa Jowell, the Culture Secretary, announced that the corporation was to retain the licence fee for the next 10 years.

Opponents describe the fee as a stealth tax that should be scrapped in favour of a subscription system but the BBC says the £126.50 licence represents value for money and wants to increase it.

A total of 3,700 staff are being dropped from the corporation's payroll as part of a cost-cutting drive by the director-general, Mark Thompson.

He has apologised to staff for the hardship they were facing with redundancies, saying it was the price the broadcaster needed to pay to survive.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-10-DAYS.html
Quote:
Not much to film at the mo, so spending time relaxing! BBC boss' Facebook boast as TV crew partied for 10 DAYS in Thailand on trip which cost licence fee payers £150,000

Documentary team post pictures of booze-filled jaunt in five-star hotel
Were in Phuket to film BBC Three show Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents
But they were left with nothing to do when one of the subjects pulled out
BBC defends free holiday: 'Staff work very long hours and deserve time off'

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/417...did-waste-350m

Quote:
Do not adjust your set: BBC did waste £350m
THE free-spending culture in the corridors of power at the BBC has wasted almost £350million of licence fee payers’ money on excessive pay-offs for departing executives, lavish relocation packages and a failed digital scheme.

With the image of the Corporation already tarnished by the Jimmy Savile sex abuse scandal, the scale of the waste of public funds has left the BBC’s reputation in tatters.....

The culture of waste at the Corporation, which is funded by a £145.50 colour TV licence fee, has prompted calls by politicians for BBC ­managers to be held accountable.

Taking over as new director general five months ago, Lord Hall vowed to change that culture, saying the BBC could no longer be “tone deaf” to public opinion.
http://www.tvlicenceresistance.info/...h-politicians/

Quote:
Cost of BBC boss’s £1000 cosy dinners with politicians

Details obtained under a Freedom of Information request show that [James] Purnell, the Corporation’s £295,000 director of strategy and digital, hosted dinners at the Labour and Conservative Party conferences.

The ex-Labour minister took eight Labour MPs and two Labour peers to The Coal Shed in Brighton at a cost of £573. He served with most of his Labour guests during his nine years in the Commons, raising questions about a conflict of interests ahead of the BBC’s charter renewal in 2016, for which Purnell is responsible.

Among them were two former BBC employees-turned politicians, Chris Bryant and Ben Bradshaw — the latter a member of the Commons media select committee. Hazel Blears and Gerry Sutcliffe were other MPs who attended the dinner.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lls-staff.html

Quote:
BBC spends £2m of licence fee on food and drink: Corporation accused of wasting money of 'boozy farewells' for its staff

BBC spent £42,971 on alcohol and another £33,745 on leaving parties
Ordered in 13,000 bottles of wine and 11,000 bottles of beer and cider
Another £1.3million was spent subsidising canteens for staff to eat cheaply

The BBC has been accused of wasting the licence fee on ‘boozy farewells’ for its staff after it emerged that it spent more than £2million on food and drink last year.

http://news.sky.com/story/1095128/bb...e-payers-money

Quote:
BBC Admits Wasting Licence Fee Payers' Money

The corporation's director-general said he could not allow the project to continue and decided to end it.

24 May 2013

The BBC has axed a £98.4m IT project after the scheme was found to have "wasted a huge amount of licence fee payers' money".

Director-general Tony Hall has decided to end an attempt to create an internal digital archive which has been in progress since 2008.

He said he had "serious concerns" about how the venture was managed and has ordered a review into its failure.

The BBC's chief technology officer John Linwood, who joined the BBC from Yahoo! in 2009 and earns a salary of £280,000, has been suspended while the probe takes place.
And then in this year:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/me...r-9091137.html

Quote:
The BBC technology chief who oversaw a disastrous project that wasted £100m of licence fee money is suing the BBC after it ended his employment.

Mr Linwood has revealed he is taking legal action against the BBC over the way he was treated....

Mr Linwood, who was chief technology officer of the BBC between April 2009 and July 2013, also accuses the BBC of giving misleading evidence to an earlier PAC hearing last year in relation to an independent review of the DMI project by Accenture. “The BBC stated… that Accenture found in its review that ‘the kit doesn’t work’ and is ‘worth nothing’. Accenture did not find that ‘the kit did not work’ nor did they find that it was ‘worth nothing’,” he states.

Linwood said he had argued with Lord Hall over the scale of the write-down of the DMI project, arguing it was too much at £40m because some of the technology could still be used. He alleged that the Director General said he wanted to “maximise the write-down”.

In other written evidence to the PAC, a BBC senior staff member and whistle-blower describes how he warned BBC Trust chairman Chris Patten that the DMI project was in trouble in 2012. In his statement, Bill Garrett, former head of technology BBC Vision Productions, said he questioned the veracity of DMI cost figures and told colleagues the situation reminded him of the collapsed energy giant Enron, on which he had made a film for the BBC.

Last edited by tildatod; 09-07-2014 at 01:05 PM.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 02:57 PM   #25
tildatod
Banned

My apologies if you've all seen this. No doubt this has been posted in the big Rolf Harris or Savile threads, but here it is:

http://www.hangthebankers.com/rolf-h...-royal-family/
Quote:
The one link being left out by the mainstream media with the Rolf Harris case is the growing list of pedophiles connected to the British Royal Family.

Mass pedophile Jimmy Savile was best friends with the Royal Family and abused well over 500 children in his 54 year campaign of pedophilia, not to mention necrophilia, in which Savile would visit hospitals to engage in intercourse with the deceased.

Convicted pedophile Rolf Harris meeting with Prince Charles

The close friendship between Prince Charles and Savile is well documented, with Queen Elizabeth II granting Savile knighthood in 1990.

The media and government don’t mind it coming out that people are mass pedophiles when they have died, but if they are living, forget about it. Many people, none more so than David Icke, have called out the likes of Savile for over 20 years before it came out in the mainstream media.

Sir Jimmy Savile, was a TV and radio presenter who hosted various kid’s shows for the BBC. His shows were called ‘Top of The Pops’ a music show he presented and ‘Jim’ll Fix It’ where kids all over the UK would write letters to Savile to ask if the show could grant their various childish wishes.

Since the revelations the BBC tried to cover up what they knew but that has backfired as they have been hit with over 150 sexual abuse claims and presenter of BBC’s “It’s a knockout” Stuart Hall admitting to pedophilia, with the youngest girl being just 9 years old.

Further to this documents linking Savile and the likes of his buddy Prince Charles and Margaret Thatcher have been denied access under the Freedom Of Information Act. The Metropolitan Police have been caught covering up this VIP elitist pedophile ring and their Operation Yewtree investigation being nothing more than a sham to protect people in high places.

The outing of Savile as a mass pedophile goes much deeper than just that, we have seen members of the Catholic Church with ties to Savile like Cardinal Keith O’Brien resign.

Prince Charles with best friend and mass pedophile Jimmy Savile

Whilst many dismiss the very notion of our so called elite people in society conducting such henous crimes the victims of these elite pedophile rings tell a different story. They tell of how the events take place in what is described as satanic in nature. Not to mention Savile would chant “Hail Satin” in Latin whilst raping his victims.

Now at first glance most people pass this off as though the crime was so horrific that the victim deems it to be of satanic nature. However anyone that has looked deeper into this or has read the works of occultist Aleister Crowley, can see how in the minds of these people they believe that they absorb the life force of the victim and gain power.

Most people don’t understand this but clearly these people that commit these acts do, otherwise they wouldn’t be doing it. Links between the occult and the royal bloodline are nothing new. John Dee was an occultist who openly worked for Queen Elizabeth I, who wrote about channeling entities and spirits through his rituals to gain power and knowledge.

Here is an image of one of his ritual tools known as the “Seal of God”, look familiar?

Whether you want to go this far down the rabbit hole is upto you, what is for certain however is the links between pedophilia and people in very high places. Especially when it comes to royalty.

Rolf Harris and Jimmy Savile are just the tip of the iceberg in this VIP pedophile ring.

Last edited by tildatod; 09-07-2014 at 02:57 PM.
Old 09-07-2014, 04:33 PM   #26
tildatod
Banned

A brilliant post in the big Savile abuse thread made by FM named ceej. It's an article from 2013, about the abuse suffered by one of Savile AND COMPANY'S victims. Savile the fixer, in turn had his own fixers. They worked like a group of bacteria. Bacteria work together and secrete biofilm in the body. By doing this, they create more protection, more endurance. The biofilm is basically a kind of slimey substance. Read this and understand how paedophiles work together, give each other protection and victims. It's a team effort, and the BBC is full of it. :

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...ostcount=80807

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/383...-Savile-victim

Quote:
Revenge of Jimmy Savile victim

A WOMAN who claims she was sexually abused by Jimmy Savile and more than 30 other men at the BBC has vowed to go to jail rather than buy a TV licence.

By: Andrew YoungPublished: Sun, March 10, 2013

Leisha Brookes refuses to pay her licence fee after being abused by Jimmy Savile and a BBC cameraman

Leisha Brookes, 45, wept as she told magistrates that she refused to pay the £145.50 licence fee because of the abuse she suffered as a child.

“No matter what you fine me, I am not going to give a penny to my ­abusers from the BBC. I cannot pay the BBC or anyone connected with it,” she said.

Miss Brookes claims she was abused repeatedly by up to 35 men including Savile over a two-year period while ­visiting the BBC TV headquarters in White City, west London.

Waiving her right to ­anonymity, Miss Brookes told the Sunday Express how the former Jim’ll Fix It presenter and her other abusers turned her childhood into a nightmare in the Seventies.

She claimed the abuse on BBC premises took place after a cameraman friend of her family invited her to spend weekends with him when she was aged about nine.

The cameraman allegedly abused her at his home and took her to visit his workplace as a “treat” so she could meet the stars of the day and see where programmes were made.

However, she claimed she was ­sexually abused there by a network of paedophiles on the BBC staff including Savile.

Miss Brookes, of Southend, Essex, told how the abuse wrecked her life, leading to mental health problems and suicide attempts. Eventually her five children were put into care.

She had been fined three times by courts over the past seven years for failing to have a TV licence, previously blaming “personal reasons” for her refusal to pay.

However, she finally found the courage to disclose the real reason after making a formal complaint to police last year about her abuse at the tele­vision studios.

She told Scotland Yard detectives working for the Operation Yewtree investigation into Savile and other alleged high-profile figures that she was abused for two years until she was 11.

Her story emerged when she appeared before magistrates in Colchester, Essex, on Friday and admitted not having a TV licence. She told the bench: “I have other reasons for not buying a TV licence which I want the court to hear.” The clerk replied: “If they are political, we can’t hear them.”

Magistrates listened in stunned silence as she said: “I have always refused to buy a TV licence because I was one of the children that was sexually abused at the BBC.”

Miss Brookes went on to state that she had been abused by Savile and had documents in court proving that she had given evidence to police as part of Operation Yewtree.

Magistrates found her guilty of the offence and fined her £50 with a surcharge of £20, giving her 28 days to pay. After the hearing, Miss Brookes said: “I just wanted to make a stand today. I have spent 35 years of my life trying to come to terms with what happened to me as a child. I spent years locking it away but now I have unlocked it.

“I feel very strongly that the BBC was partly to blame for employing child abusers. They must have known what Savile was like but they still employed him. There was a network of paedophiles at the BBC who abused me. I just can’t understand how so many of them could have been working under one roof.

“I have never bought a TV licence because of what happened to me. I would rather go to jail than give the BBC a penny. It’s like they were complicit in abusing me and then they are billing me for it.”

Jimmy Savile and other perverts from the BBC wrecked Leisha Brookes' life

No matter what you fine me, I am not going to give a penny to my ­abusers from the BBC.
Leisha Brookes
Miss Brookes told how she was ­living in poverty with her family in Muswell Hill, north London, when she fell prey to the cameraman, who is not being named by the Sunday Express.

He started grooming her by taking modelling pictures before getting permission to let her stay at his flat at weekends. She said: “He used to spoil me by letting me have a bath, giving me a good meal, buying me pretty dresses and putting my hair in pigtails. I went along with it because life at home was so bad.

“I used to think that this man was going to make me famous. Then after a few months he started taking naked pictures of me and abusing me.

“At the time Jim’ll Fix It was massive and I told him I wanted to be on the show. He said, ‘I can do even better than that. I can get you to meet Jimmy Savile any time you want’. I can remember him taking me to see Savile in a room with a table, a mirror, a wardrobe and a couple of chairs. The cameraman called him Uncle Jim.

“Savile sat in this high-backed chair and he asked me to sit on his knee while he signed my luminous pink autograph book. I was wearing a pink dress with my hair in pigtails. He sat me right back on his body.” She was then abused. She added: “The camera­man was in the room at the time but he didn’t do anything. He took me to see Savile another two or three times and then left the room.

“I can remember he was bony and he stank.” After a while she was taken to White City almost every weekend where she was left alone with a series of men and abused. “Some were in shirts and ties and others were dressed casually like cameramen or technicians. They would sit me on their knees and ­wiggle me about.”

“I just accepted that this was going to happen. I thought that if I just kept my mouth shut, I would grow up to be famous.

Everywhere I went, people signed my autograph book. A lot of people who abused me asked to look at it. Now I believe they wanted to see the names in it and thought, ‘Well if he can get away with it, so can I’.

“It has left me personally damaged. Now I have a personality disorder. My life has been one disaster to another and I have had multiple suicide attempts. I can’t trust anybody and some days I can’t even get dressed and open my curtains.

“I have good days but then something will bring it all back. My children went into care years ago. I have not seen them for 10 years.”

Miss Brookes said her abuse at the BBC ended at 11 when her family’s cameraman friend was arrested on suspicion of abusing another girl. A policewoman picked her up from school and asked what had happened but she was too scared to admit she had been abused.

Miss Brookes complained to police when she was 19 that another person not connected with the BBC had abused her. But she said it was judged there was not enough evidence for a prosecution. She is among more than 30 alleged victims of Savile who are suing his £4million estate for damages. She is also suing the BBC.

She added: “The police have been marvellous. Apparently the former woman officer who picked me up from school years ago contacted them independently to say that she had concerns about me at the time and thought I might be a victim as well.”

Scotland Yard said last night: “The Operation Yewtree investigation into Jimmy Savile and others remains on-going. We cannot give a running commentary of the investigation.”

The BBC said: “Operation Yewtree is a police matter and it is not something we can comment on.”

Miss Brookes has received no payment for her story.
Old 09-07-2014, 05:03 PM   #27
misstaken
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
A brilliant post in the big Savile abuse thread made by FM named ceej. It's an article from 2013, about the abuse suffered by one of Savile AND COMPANY'S victims. Savile the fixer, in turn had his own fixers. They worked like a group of bacteria. Bacteria work together and secrete biofilm in the body. By doing this, they create more protection, more endurance. The biofilm is basically a kind of slimey substance. Read this and understand how paedophiles work together, give each other protection and victims. It's a team effort, and the BBC is full of it. :

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...ostcount=80807

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/383...-Savile-victim

I can't believe they still frigging fined her anything. They need to abolish the licence fee altogether. I sent the BBC a damning email agaes ago with quite a few reasons why I refused to continue paying, they didn't argue and just told me they'd check if circumstances change in two years. But these victims should be automatically let off with paying. i mean what is the licence for anyway? No one at the BBC could answer that question when I asked it, why exactly do we need a licence for a fucking television? No one can answer that