Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 11-06-2013, 11:04 PM   #21
susannah1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cetan View Post
Hey, thanks for sharing your story, Susannah. It sort of resonates with me. Perhaps because my family has ties to Masonry. Can't say that I know terribly much about it...other than the fact that some people (masons) from a past generation committed suicide...
Yes its very interesting to note the depth of what happens. Every mason I knew were involved somehow with their children in a sexual manner. There were many clues that they were masons/rosicrusians etc. Its not hard now to see it very clearly. However it also needs to be noted that those people are secretive about what they do.

Two were doctors, another one was a spiritualist church head, and another one was married to a physcologist......the 2 doctors...well one of them was having a sexual relationship with his daughter....and it had gone on since she was a very young child from what I could see and ascertain...eventually she ended up moving across the continents......and I wonder if she did this to place great distance...poor kid...he was also heavily into the Steiner School......the other doctor I found out later was in to young boys and was taking them to a private motel......the spiritualist church head had interefered with his 2 daughters and they had exited both parents out of their life....but the really interesting thing I noted was that these men had the idea that they were in the right and their children should have seen it as a gift...{their kids didn't; though, not at all)...so I wondered if in fact, are these orders brainwashed into doing these things to their children....to actually create dis harmony in the family unit........and the female parters of these people are either too scared to get away or go along with it.

They often spout the fact that because it was done in ancient times and is mentioned in the bible then its good. When in fact, if you read the bible you can see quite plainly the misery that this type of thing caused.....to men and to women....it caused.....very interesting indeed....and again....who really put that line in the bible that apparently Jesus said "Suffer not the little children to come unto me" because to be honest, I think that line is a complete crock of you know what.......again.....

I think it might be a good idea if there was some sort of helpline for families specifically that are connected to these organisations so they can be helped...it needs to be upfront and I also feel that once this is done the magnitude and the depth of it will be transparent.

It needs to be done to facilitate awakening and healing and to help people en masse.

Last edited by susannah1; 12-06-2013 at 05:18 AM.
susannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 04:06 AM   #22
thecatsmeow
Banned

Thank you Susannah for sharing your story. I'm very deeply touched by your concern for others to prevent them from getting caught-up in this miserable sect.

Last edited by thecatsmeow; 12-06-2013 at 06:10 AM.
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 05:25 AM   #23
susannah1
Inactive

Yeah to be honest I think any sect or religious type organisation has these seeds sown into it....even churches, wiccans, pagans, it does not discriminate in that way....the thing is....its like a massive spiders web.....you have to keep your wits about you and be careful out there.....yet you also have to teach your kids about what these type of organisations and people can do and they way they go about it because for them to learn how to protect themselves they need to know. Not all kids are intuitive. Not all people are either.

I guess by the age of 47 I have seen and experienced a fair bit. I'm here to help and to be truthful. Because I do care, I care very much about Health and Welbeing, both of the spirit, the soul and the physical.

Last edited by susannah1; 12-06-2013 at 05:25 AM.
Old 13-06-2013, 09:37 AM   #24
thecatsmeow
Banned

We're banned from talking about things like tar-babies and gollies because of the abuse. A lot of the songs we hear and the films we see are created by victims of abuse trying to recover. A lot of that information bleeds out into the collective unconscious and we begin to ask many questions about what is going on in the world and why?

I'm recovering past-life memories, now, at a terrific rate and here are some of the things that , I feel, are relevant to this thread.

When they took the Jews to the concentration camps, they took the good ones and left the bad ones untouched. I was there, in Belsen, a little child.

Last edited by thecatsmeow; 13-06-2013 at 09:49 AM.
Old 13-06-2013, 12:43 PM   #25
thecatsmeow
Banned

They programmed me! That’s why they give you a ‘blanky’ to programme you to blank it all out.
I’ve been trying to pierce through this "blanket" ever since !

I posted this a couple of days ago and now I know why
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=247447
They want to use artificial means to channel your 3rd eye capabilities for other purposes. Your spiritual awareness will be chained to the physical. They’ll use TV and computers to do this. When they’re ready they’ll open up your third eye before you’ve had chance to develop your abilities and take control of it FOR YOU. Don’t go there!

Last edited by thecatsmeow; 13-06-2013 at 12:55 PM.
Old 13-06-2013, 12:49 PM   #26
susannah1
Inactive

I agree with you, especially about the channeling of the 3rd eye for other purposes.......we are all waking up to what has been done intentionally to the many.....and now awake in a very false world that was created to keep us in that mindstate...and to specifically keep us from knowing many truths to keep the slave regime going for the handlers...that type of thing.......

its good to be here at this time. I'm so glad for EVERY single bit of awakening no matter what form it takes because I know the benefits there are for us and the most benevolent life we are now creating: many many things will be shed in the false world........take heart and keep going.

Last edited by susannah1; 14-06-2013 at 04:45 AM.
Old 14-06-2013, 01:14 AM   #27
thecatsmeow
Banned

Default Warning: Sensitive material: Satanic, ritual abuse

This is going to be a somewhat controversial post because of the nature of the material contained therein. If you do not want to be confronted with a tale of Satanic, ritual abuse, then I suggest you go to another thread. J

The reason I’m posting this is because it is essential that people understand the nature of the cult that has been carried out in secrecy since the beginning of time and how it is wrapped-up with religion. There’s also the plain unmistakable efforts to prevent people from remembering what happened to them so that they cannot access their past-lives and heal. Some of the words put into this post are how I associated certain events in the abuse with ordinary everyday words, rhymes. objects or whatever was necessary for me at the time.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...n57.htm#Part_1

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mi.../rahermit3.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...atchers10a.htm

First of all, in reference to Hagar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagar_(biblical_person)

When Isaac was born to Sarah (Sarai), the relationship between Hagar and her mistress had come to a climax. At a celebration after Isaac was weaned, Sarah found the teenage Ishmael mocking her son. She was so upset by it that she demanded from her husband, who was now referred to as Abraham, to send Hagar and her son away. (Why her son? What was she ashamed of? Was the child the result of a union with an Auroch alien being?)

“Going to the chapel and we’re gonna get ma-a-a-ried, going to the chapel and we’re gonna get ma-a-a-ried, gee I really love you and we’re gonna get ma-a-a-ried, going to the chapel of love.”

It was Christmas Eve in the middle of the night. My father is in bed drunk, dead to the world (It’s raining, it’s pouring, the old man is snoring). I was wakened from a very deep slumber and for a five-year old girl that is a very unpleasant thing in and of itself. The bedroom light blinds my eyes and gives me a head-ache. I’m all fuzzy with sleep but I have to get dressed. My mother dresses me in a white dress (or a white night-gown I’m not sure which) and some white sandals without my socks on, which I thought was very strange. Somebody knocks at the door and she tells me to finish dressing whilst she goes to answer it.

It’s the Vicar and his wife. She stays in the bedroom of my brothers and sister to make sure they do not wake my father. The Vicar, my mother and I leave the house and climb into the Vicars black car to drive up to The Vicarage. There’s another car when we arrive and a red-haired, older boy climbs out with a posh-speaking man.

We are taken around the front to the church entrance. I remember the rhodedendron bushes and the crunch of the gravel beneath my shoes. We walked past the roses to the big wooden door which the Vicar unlocked with a big, black key. I remember the stone entrance with the brown doormat. Then the local butcher arrived (the baker, the candle-stick maker and they all jumped out of a rotten pertater). My mother must have invited him when I told her that he’d tried to get me alone into the back of his shop (she sent me for meat for my dads tea when my brother would not stop crying on a day she had abused him. I was just four years old).

We went in. Someone went in and switched the lights on. It was very bright. “Stay there!” (My mother). She and the boy walked down the aisle, the boy sat in the front pews. They carried in some A-frames that were just like my fathers and I wondered what they were going to do with them? Then I realised that they were my fathers. They set-up my dads A-frames with a plank across them and laid a white altar-cloth over the top (I think it must have been an old one because it was stained). Then they lit some candles at the altar (alter) and switched the lights back off. I was scared and began to whimper. They told me there was nothing to be scared of, mainly to shut me up, and that I was going to be married. *Married?* I hadn’t any idea what they meant by that because I knew that only adults could get married.

I remember looking over to the windows on the left, hoping that someone would come and find out what the Hell was going on, in a church, in the middle of the night but, then realising that no-one was going to question it. They would just assume the vicar, a pillar (pillars in the church) of the community, had extra secular duties to perform. Some was playing “Here comes the bride” and I was ushered slowly down the aisle.

It was so dark in there that I couldn’t see where I was putting my own feet and it seemed, to me, that I was going to step into a bottomless, black hole (stepped in a puddle right up to his middle). I could smell the polished wood and the damp. I remember the stone pulpit with the figure of a wooden eagle on top of it. Someone was playing “Here comes the bride”. I was walked down the aisle by a man I didn’t know (from Adam). My stomach lurched as we climbed the three steps up to the altar. There was usually a huge gold cross on a stand but that was gone. The candle-sticks were placed very high up on the window ledges at the back so I couldn’t really see them. There were a few other candles placed, singularly, on small tables and a chair round-about.

My mother was stood to my right in the shadows and I could only see the bottom half of her. My “groom” was still sat in the pews but witnessed everything (I saw Esau sitting on a see-saw, I saw Esau, he saw me). The men were wearing long black, hooded cloaks (The cloak-room). They “Man-handled” me and laid me out on the plank (Max Planck. My sisters funeral). One of the men was my mothers brother-in-law and one my mothers father (sleigh bed. Father Christmas. “T’was the night before Christmas.”) There was a wooden chair with a rope. *What was that for?* They crossed my arms over my chest (Nefertiti). They are going to “Deliver me from Evil”. I give birth to Jesus.

Here it is. A wooden clothes peg cut in half (half-breed) with broken match-sticks (the match girl by Hans Christian Andersen) stuck inside its “head”, with strong glue, for its horns. It’s “eyes” have been burned into its face and it has been painted with creosote (Paint It Black-Rolling Stones. Tar-baby). They’ve bored a hole right through his middle (and never went there again) and threaded string through it and knotted it (get knotted) at the back for its “umbilical cord”. My mother made damned sure that thing was going to hurt. She made the horns as long as she thought she could get away with.

I couldn’t focus on the ceiling, it was too high, so I focussed on the pulpit. They lifted my skirt up and placed it on my tummy (I gave up the ghost). They had to push that whole thing in before I could “give birth” and baby is always born “head first” so it had to go in “feet first“. But, hey, guess what! The horns were too broad and it wouldn’t go in. So, do you know what they did? They took it back out and chewed the horns to the required length (about a third of the size they were originally) before pushing it back in again. (There was an old man called Michael Finnegan, he grew whiskers on his chin-igan, the wind came up and blew them in-igan, poor old Michael Finnegan begin-again). One of them got a splinter in his tongue (“White man speak with forked tongue“). Then, to stop my body from pushing it back out again they held my legs together whilst the rest of them walked round me chanting something in Latin.

The boy came next. They performed our “marriage ceremony” whilst I was still laid down on the plank.

When it was done, the man with the posh accent took hold of the “umbilical cord” and pulled it and snapped it so the bloody thing was stuck inside me. It was day-break by then (morning has broken-never liked that song). They “grabbed the bull by the horns” to get it out.
(“London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London bridge is falling down. My fair lady” My fanny was my “lady“). I don’t remember much after that.

My mothers mother knew. She gave me a corn-dolly. There’s a contractual “arrangement”. The corn-dolly is the straw-man. The contract states that we’re “married” and our “children” must be taxed. The “fruits” of our “labour” - The Devil - Our sins, “He died to save us all”.
So, they have to “bring him back to life” by making another one. They did it more than once but I’m unable to piece it together yet and maybe I never will? IDK.

Because it was such a sacrilegious act I broke with it in my mind. I couldn’t allow my mind to ‘go there’ because, if I did, I would lose the last good thing in my life that kept my innocence intact, my sense of trust in others and any feeling that I might have left of safety in the world. For a child those things are unbearable for a multitude of good reasons. A child needs to be nurtured with love in order to grow into a fully-fledged, spiritually uncontaminated person.

Afterwards, I was so heart-broken, and on Christmas day, that I hardly knew where to put myself. I tried so hard not to cry and hid inside my new Wendy-house. In the end, I had to ask to go back to bed. She stood over me, as usual, waiting for me to cry so that she could gloat over my misery. I made sure she was gone before I cried. I always waited because, sometimes, she would wait behind the door, hoping…

Love and best wishes,

Lorraine x

Pogrom Reversi: Dragysil becomes Yggdrasil.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=247419&page=3

Last edited by thecatsmeow; 14-06-2013 at 11:59 AM.
Old 14-06-2013, 04:44 AM   #28
susannah1
Inactive

Dear CatsMeow,

Thank you for speaking up.

May I ask in which country this happened and in which suburb?

Can you also share the ways in which you heal/healed your soul and body and mind.

For me oddly enough, I somehow created an energy within me and my home.

I would have little positive statements, positive pictures, and things in the home that gave me a happy feeling in my heart so that when I looked at them I would feel a little lift in my heart and soul. Paintings, colours, music, essential oils........and for many a long time I was indeed drawn to rituals as in lighting candles........but after a while I listened to my intuition and always i got the feeling that to connect with all that is good actually requires no rituals...just a feeling, or a look at the sky or clouds, or a body of water, or a lovely crystal(with no symbols attached).....walking on the grass......
and it helped me immensely......year after year I would keep shedding old beliefs.....and ways of thinking......
Old 14-06-2013, 08:26 AM   #29
thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by susannah1 View Post
Dear Lorraine,

Thank you for speaking up.

May I ask in which country this happened and in which suburb?
It was in Manchester, England.

Quote:
Can you also share the ways in which you heal/healed your soul and body and mind.
It began to emerge in 1996. I could not cope with the stuff in my head so I just wrote it down. When these memories begin to emerge, the natural reaction is to try to stuff them back down inside again. I allowed the emotions (no matter how painful) and the memories to re-surface. It took me two years to piece one of those memories back together in my mind so that I could understand, properly, what had been done to me.

The more I wrote down, the more I seemed to remember and once the flood-gates were opened-up there was a deluge. It continued for 20 years before it began to slow down and I felt suicidal many, many times. I just hung-on in there until the bad times moved into better emotions and memories (not that there were many of those mind you). It was whilst I was remembering this stuff that my previous lives began to emerge too.

Quote:
For me oddly enough, I somehow created an energy within me and my home.

I would have little positive statements, positive pictures, and things in the home that gave me a happy feeling in my heart so that when I looked at them I would feel a little lift in my heart and soul. Paintings, colours, music, essential oils........and for many a long time I was indeed drawn to rituals as in lighting candles........but after a while I listened to my intuition and always i got the feeling that to connect with all that is good actually requires no rituals...just a feeling, or a look at the sky or clouds, or a body of water, or a lovely crystal(with no symbols attached).....walking on the grass......
and it helped me immensely......year after year I would keep shedding old beliefs.....and ways of thinking......
Yes, I understand what you mean. I went for walks to be close to nature. I love to listen to the birds sing. There's a beautiful vibration between my body and that of the birds, a joyous feeling. I read books and used guided meditation to replace the negative programming from my mothers words (like a broken record inside my mind, constantly criticizing me). I had to learn, from scratch really, how to love myself, it wasn't easy but it was well worth it for me because I had absolutely nothing to lose by breaking away from my family.

I alternated between expressing my anger by hitting something, an object to hit the concrete floor whilst shouting obscenities at my mother was good anger therapy for me and, nurturing myself by taking a relaxing bath or watching an old, favourite film from my childhood which, oddly enough, seemed to provoke empathy from myself to myself. I used many strategies to heal and, I'm sure, that each will have their own particular preferences.
Old 14-06-2013, 12:02 PM   #30
thecatsmeow
Banned

It's not a lizard you're looking for folks, it's a Bull; an Aurochs (plural Aurechs)

Ichabod Crane

Marduk (Marxist-Dukedom)

The Old Grey Whistle Test

Asher ben Jehiel

Asher ben Jehiel- Ashkenazi (Hebrew: אשר בן יחיאל‎, or Asher ben Yechiel, sometimes Asheri) (1250 or 1259 – 1327) was an eminent rabbi and Talmudist best known for his abstract of Talmudic law. He is often referred to as Rabbenu Asher, “our Rabbi Asher” or by the Hebrew acronym for this title, the ROSH (Hebrew: רא"ש‎, literally "Head"). His yahrzeit is on the 9 Cheshvan.

Last edited by thecatsmeow; 14-06-2013 at 12:03 PM.
Old 14-06-2013, 01:11 PM   #31
susannah1
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatsmeow View Post
It was in Manchester, England.

It began to emerge in 1996. I could not cope with the stuff in my head so I just wrote it down. When these memories begin to emerge, the natural reaction is to try to stuff them back down inside again. I allowed the emotions (no matter how painful) and the memories to re-surface. It took me two years to piece one of those memories back together in my mind so that I could understand, properly, what had been done to me.

The more I wrote down, the more I seemed to remember and once the flood-gates were opened-up there was a deluge. It continued for 20 years before it began to slow down and I felt suicidal many, many times. I just hung-on in there until the bad times moved into better emotions and memories (not that there were many of those mind you). It was whilst I was remembering this stuff that my previous lives began to emerge too.

Yes, I understand what you mean. I went for walks to be close to nature. I love to listen to the birds sing. There's a beautiful vibration between my body and that of the birds, a joyous feeling. I read books and used guided meditation to replace the negative programming from my mothers words (like a broken record inside my mind, constantly criticizing me). I had to learn, from scratch really, how to love myself, it wasn't easy but it was well worth it for me because I had absolutely nothing to lose by breaking away from my family.

I alternated between expressing my anger by hitting something, an object to hit the concrete floor whilst shouting obscenities at my mother was good anger therapy for me and, nurturing myself by taking a relaxing bath or watching an old, favourite film from my childhood which, oddly enough, seemed to provoke empathy from myself to myself. I used many strategies to heal and, I'm sure, that each will have their own particular preferences.
Good for you!

I had a couple of really good friends, one is a goodwitch,(female) the other is a brainiac guy....who both individually helped me immensly...... I'll call the TF and TM for the purpose of this discussion. TF would come over and help me with my kids, lend a sympathetic ear and give very practical advise with a no nonsense and a strength of will that really gave me a huge amount of comfort. TM lives in another country...He gave me about a hundred scenarios to clear using a method of my own hands doing healing gestures on my body while clearing those scenes using my own emotional frequency of my body to help clear....while also helping me via email. His help was invaluable. Its been along journey.....back to my heart......and I have to say the effort was worth it.......and I am so glad I am here today, happy and healthy and my kids are well balanced and have good boundaries yet also have good hearts too....

Really I guess many people I connected with on many levels, whether they or I knew it at the time were all part of the journey so for that I am so very grateful. I am the stronger for it...as you are too....as they say..."That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger"......so true.
Old 16-06-2013, 08:42 AM   #32
susannah1
Inactive

Thecatsmeow, would you mind letting us know which church in England, Manchester this happened in?

Last edited by susannah1; 16-06-2013 at 08:43 AM.
Old 21-06-2013, 02:22 AM   #33
susannah1
Inactive

Quote:
Thecatsmeow, would you mind letting us know which church in England, Manchester this happened in?
Was it a Church or a Rabbi type thing?

Please let us know!
Old 21-06-2013, 06:08 AM   #34
jagrmeister721

Quote:
I Chose to Walk away and this is why:
Very interesting story, Susannah. Thanks for sharing. I'm a member of AMORC as well; had not heard of this other side to it. My experience has been as a passive learner (though I have been to the San Jose facility several times) and that may be why.
jagrmeister721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2013, 01:01 PM   #35
susannah1
Inactive

I do feel that they are connected to the Masonic Order.....then again, are not all types of worship whether it be Masonic, Rosicrucian, Spiritualist, and mainstream churches,all actuallly part of the Kabala....(whether those at top realise it, I think they do though).....all connected by the same thing. You wouldn't realise it unless you were very aware.

Last edited by susannah1; 21-06-2013 at 01:11 PM.