Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 29-04-2011, 07:25 PM   #1
precious thing

Default has it ever happened to anyone???

Hello everybody, I'm new to the forum . I will tell you just a little about me. I have always been what you'd call a questioner, looking for who I REALLY am. The last three years of my life I've had a lot of problems with my family, my mom always tells me that at this point of my life I SHOULD ALREADY know who I am and what I want to do with my life. The start to my awakening started as well 3 years ago, when I began to question the religion on which a I was "born" into. I finally decided that it didn't make any sense, that led me to look for the TRUTH and that quest has led me here to this very forum. I am sure as I have never been sure before that everything in this world is just an illusion, that we are being controlled to think that THIS IS IT. I've tried to educate myself more on the subject, and I find myself with this incredible appetite to learn more and more about the TRUTH. This has everybody around me calling me paranoid and CRAZY, obsessed, and all kind of names. Has this happened to any of you??? and if it has ... how did you face it??? has anybody in your family actually listened to you when you tried to explain the TRUTH??? Thanks for your help.

Claudia
precious thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2011, 07:36 PM   #2
jeff_bloomfield

Explain it to those who are curious, most everyone else will think your crazy. To the sleeping ones, just give them a little truth to chew on before you give them more, or else they will choke. Soon you will have friends who can see the light as you are starting to.

No point coming off like a rabid dog, then you scare the audience away. Impress them with your knowledge and open mindedness, then they will respect what you have to say later.
The millions are awake enough for physical labor; but only one in a million is awake enough for effective intellectual exertion, only one in a hundred millions to a poetic or divine life.To be awake is to be alive. I have never yet met a man who was quite awake. How could I have looked him in the face?
jeff_bloomfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2011, 07:39 PM   #3
dawnbreak
Banned

hi claudia

don't try to convince anyone else you know the truth.

The 'truth' is personal . It means different things to different people

If someone disagree's with you it's not the end of world.......you in turn are disagreeing with their point of view.

welcome to the forum
dawnbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2011, 07:46 PM   #4
domathy
Banned

Good advice from Jeff. You can waste lots of energy trying to convert people - so save enthusiasm for those that you feel are an open door just waiting to be pushed. With family/friend - the frustrating reality is many want to keep their eyes wide shut and you will just be talking to a brick wall, regardless of how eloquently you present your case. Ive been called paranoid etc too and its annoying, I found 9/11 DVDS to be a godsend - the evidence there is so compelling that it can be enough to open someones eyes enough to realise you are not totally nuts and there is at least some method in your madness. Though chances are they will continue to snooze. I hate to say it but i think it is best to think in terms of becoming independant asap, as religious conditioning is the hardest to crack and
you may find your family to be too much of a drag. It was only when i moved out that i realised how much of a negative influence my family was.
Good luck and welcome the forum Claudia.

(And very well done for breaking your own religious indoctrination and realising everything is all an illusion

Last edited by domathy; 29-04-2011 at 07:49 PM.
domathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2011, 08:09 PM   #5
precious thing

thank you guys for your replies ... My father particularly has seen the change in me, I've stopped watching so much, and definitively i dont let my son spend hours in front of it ... my dad says that he thinks im being brain washed by Islamic fundamentalists and that soon im gonna try to kill the white people and crash airplanes into buildings jajajajajaja. Go figure.
precious thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2011, 09:02 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by precious thing View Post
Hello everybody, I'm new to the forum . I will tell you just a little about me. I have always been what you'd call a questioner, looking for who I REALLY am. The last three years of my life I've had a lot of problems with my family, my mom always tells me that at this point of my life I SHOULD ALREADY know who I am and what I want to do with my life. The start to my awakening started as well 3 years ago, when I began to question the religion on which a I was "born" into. I finally decided that it didn't make any sense, that led me to look for the TRUTH and that quest has led me here to this very forum. I am sure as I have never been sure before that everything in this world is just an illusion, that we are being controlled to think that THIS IS IT. I've tried to educate myself more on the subject, and I find myself with this incredible appetite to learn more and more about the TRUTH. This has everybody around me calling me paranoid and CRAZY, obsessed, and all kind of names. Has this happened to any of you??? and if it has ... how did you face it??? has anybody in your family actually listened to you when you tried to explain the TRUTH??? Thanks for your help.

Claudia
As i see it you don't have to be looking for truth, you already have it. As you said "it didn't make sense", that is following the truth from within.

And those "in need" of your perspective will be led there when ready.
Resistance means that its not for them, i would say.

If someone tried to convince you 5 years ago, would you have changed your mind?

Sometimes (almost always?) following ones truth means if not breaking up with family, relationships and so on, defiantly some frictions.

Relax, follow intuition. Don't exchange it for another religion.
There are a lot written here on this forum that at some point may feel as truth, further down the line one may have another perspective.

Love
1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 12:57 AM   #7
saamjaam

you are on a path mate and that is that. always remember that some people don't want to hear 'the truth', however inane or mind blowing it is, some people just turn off to it. finding the people that are open and turning on to it is the fun part!
Old 30-04-2011, 12:21 PM   #8
dolores1

Talking Sow seeds

The truth will sprout when it is ready to germinate with them.

A little at a time

The biggest oak tree started as a little nut!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote