Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-04-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default The Reality of Duality.

These are my views on the eternal dual nature of Creation.. they are not
facts, they simply the conclusion me and my friends have drawn from our
combined spiritual experiences of many years. None of this comes from
any books, New Age lectures, occult texts or religious scriptures. None
of it is copied from any place or source in the world.

I want to explain the inevitability of the existence of duality as a core
truth in the Universe, one of the only absolute truths in existence. It is
absolute, because without it, the Universe can not exist in any way or
shape or form, as everything is pointless without evolution, without a
reason to exist, think, feel and act.

I ask Merlincove to please not derail this thread like the previous one,
I ask that everyone who replies, considers all views as equal to the other,
so that we don't get stuck in arguments over who is right or wrong. If
you disagree, just state your own belief without attacking those of the
other.. without trying to convince others about who is right and wrong.

All beliefs are subjective so it is an exercise in futility in trying to tell
people on a forum how wrong their beliefs are, they are no more wrong
than yours.. all views are equal, everyone has their own truth, and he
should be respected with that truth without being subjected to attacks
and attempts to persuade him to change his belief.

Asking someone to consider a different point of view is not the same as
calling someone's view incorrect, deceitful and dangerous. So I please
ask that all those who want to reply in my thread, to consider common
courtesy here. We will get nowhere if we keep derailing threads with
stupid arguments and ego joust festivals.

Apart from the first line about Merlincove, this is not directed at anyone
in particular.

I'd love to hear your thoughts, and will reply to them if they are written
in a respectful manner.. whether you agree with me or not. If everyone
would agree, debates would be pointless as well. Debates flourish if we
focus on the subjects neither party is absolute sure about.. that way
we can try and discover new possibilities and truths together.

Anyway,

It's the interaction between Light and dark that is the catalyst for the
evolution of all souls and the Universe itself.

Say everything is in harmony, no negativity exists anywhere.. what is there
to learn, what is there to live for? You wake up in the morning, for what? If
the entirely Universe is in perfect harmony and nothing bad ever happens,
then what could possibly be the point of existence?

In this Universe, sure there are times where a Light soul incarnates a few
hundred times on a planet that is pure Light, without any negativity, but
after a while when the soul is rested, it will enter again the frontlines of
an invaded planet to help liberate it from a dark invasion.

The Light is the Keeper of the Balance in the Universe, that is its purpose.
Darkness gives purpose for existence to the Light, and the Light, through
the Source of darkness and their internal strife, gives purpose to the dark
souls and their hierarchies.

Coming to an invaded planet like Earth, that is how we learn, that is what
gives our existence purpose. To be there for those who need us, to learn
how to practice unconditional love and compassion in the most dire and
difficult of circumstances.. that is how we evolve.

I darkness would simply be Light souls having lost the path to Light, where
would be the catalyst? More importantly, if the UNiverse started as a whole
unity, then how could Light souls possibly have lost the path to Earth? The
theory that Light souls become corrupted and that is negativity, makes no
sense at all, because there exists no catalyst to corrupt those souls in the
first place.

So a Universe of unity where all souls are the same, simply makes no sense
no matter how you look at it. There is no catalyst for evolution in such a
Universe, souls would have no reason to incarnate, they would have no
reason to exist.

That is not even including the energetic impossibility of a Universe with only
Light at its source. If you look at at night in the sky, what do you see? You
see darkness.. without that darkness the Universe would just be a blank
page of nothingness where souls could not experience anything.

Darkness gives purpose to Light, and Light gives purpose to darkness, always
keeping in mind that darkness is equally valuable and necessary than Light.
The Universe is like the duality of a coin, it needs two sides to exist, take
one side away and the coin would disappear into nothingness.

What would be the purpose of healing if no darkness ever caused wounds?
What would be the purpose of unconditional love if everyone loves you?
What would be the purpose of restoration if nothing gets destroyed?
What would be the purpose of forgiveness if no one ever harms you?
What would be the purpose of compassion if no one is ever in pain?

All the things that define us as Light beings, as beings of love and Light,
have no meaning without the darkness. And the only thing the darkness will
have left if the Light wouldn't exist, is self destruction and self annihilation,
they would wipe out the Universe and everything in it.. bringing Creation to
a point of nothingness again.

This is the nature of duality, one of the only absolute truths in the Universe.
Duality is not an illusion, is not an inferior belief system that needs to be
transcended.. it is the core that makes up Creation itself, the Universe is a
place based on duality.

The Creation of the Creator of Light and the Source of Darkness, is how it
all started. These both beings are at the base of duality. They are not all
knowing, as Creation itself, once set in motion by the creation conscious
minds; but they gave birth to respectively Light souls and dark souls, and
ever Light soul on Earth who is sensitive enough to feel it, knows that he's
surrounded by darkness on this planet. But the most sensitive ones, feel
that the Light is restoring Earth to glory and health, and we are returning
Earth to only Light.

Duality must not exist in everything, only on a Universal level, there are a
lot of planets and dimensions that are only Light or only darkness, but most
places are a mixture of Light and dark.. where the darkness tries to throw
off the balance by imposing itself through deception and brutality, and the
Light tries to restore the balance through love, healing and compassion.

The difference between Light and dark is that the darkness will invade the
solar systems of the Light, but the Light won't invade the solar systems of
the darkness, and this creates an imbalance that would eventuallly disrupt
the Universal balance and undo Creation. That is why the Light is sttonger,
not better or more valuable, than the darkness.. so it can defend itself and
hope to restore the balance where it is in danger of being disrupted.

The goal of existence is evolution, the goal of evolution, is existence getting
more interesting, advanced, improved and expanded. There is no ultimate
goal where all this is going to. Eternal existence to allow all souls to enjoy
the perks of living in this amazing Universe for all eternity. No soul can ever
be destroyed or permanently damaged.. not even by its own Creator, and
no soul ever returns to its Creator to dissolve and disappear or become one
with it again. We exist and incarnate forever, for all eternity.

Last edited by zsymon; 25-04-2011 at 06:09 PM.
zsymon is offline  
Old 25-04-2011, 06:16 PM   #2
goldfinger
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 33
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thank you.
goldfinger is offline  
Old 25-04-2011, 06:33 PM   #3
ufochick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, USA
Posts: 10,426
Likes: 207 (107 Posts)
Default

I need to remind everyone this is a discussion forum. It is made for people to discuss right wrong, pro or con ideas about David Icke's work or relevant ideas or topics.

Discussion of what is written in a post is always up for discussion. Insults aimed at directly at any person not the words written, changing the topic or one word relies are against the forum rules.

I suggest everyone review the forum guidelines please.


http://forum.davidicke.com/announcement.php?f=22&a=2
__________________
Interactive STO social community for Experiencers.
Private domain and hosting, no gov. or corp. ownership or programs.
Use your real name or remain anonymous.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.

Last edited by i_am; 26-04-2011 at 11:27 AM.
ufochick is offline  
Old 25-04-2011, 07:28 PM   #4
domathy
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Devon, UK.
Posts: 2,964
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Zsymon. May I suggest that you include a disclaimer at the beginning for the benefit of new readers. Just explaining the reason why no no longer respond to certain user names. They are not interested in "discussion" so I suggest you stop giving them the dignity of a response. It is their right to comment and it is your right to ignore. Just explain why you are ignoring so new readers don't mistake you for just being ignorant. (just an idea ) For the disclaimer, Just say something like;" blah, blah book burning hypocrites, trolls, OCD morons with too much time on their hands etc....and thats why I ignore them.

Thanks for the post

Last edited by domathy; 25-04-2011 at 07:31 PM.
domathy is offline  
Old 25-04-2011, 07:31 PM   #5
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

Duality is only real in the illusion of the matrix.

Created from Infinite Love in order that we may experience experience, duality exists as a matrix programme - love-hate, light-dark, compassion-coldness, angel-demon, black-white, water-fire, good-evil - every aspect of duality is represent of the programme and an instilation of divide.

Beyond the matrix, duality doesn't, can not exist.

This is how i see it.

f669497b-b090-4948-96bb-4994f7744e0f_star_wars_jedi_Padme - Copy.jpg

Infinite love is the only truth - all else is illusion. simples.

Last edited by merlincove; 25-04-2011 at 07:33 PM.
merlincove is offline  
Old 25-04-2011, 07:46 PM   #6
goldfinger
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 33
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I have been thinking about this lately.

would life really be pointless if there was no duality?
do highly transcended souls experience boredom?

it is really hard to digest a thought that this is one big cosmic endless battleground for two factions/sides,
but I do find it all interesting and I am open to all sorts of truths/theories.
goldfinger is offline  
Old 25-04-2011, 07:56 PM   #7
domathy
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Devon, UK.
Posts: 2,964
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger View Post
I have been thinking about this lately.

would life really be pointless if there was no duality?
do highly transcended souls experience boredom?

it is really hard to digest a thought that this is one big cosmic endless battleground for two factions/sides,
but I do find it all interesting and I am open to all sorts of truths/theories.
I think boredom is my main concern with enlightenment.

Last edited by domathy; 25-04-2011 at 07:57 PM.
domathy is offline  
Old 25-04-2011, 07:59 PM   #8
domathy
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Devon, UK.
Posts: 2,964
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Duality is only real in the illusion of the matrix.

Created from Infinite Love in order that we may experience experience, duality exists as a matrix programme - love-hate, light-dark, compassion-coldness, angel-demon, black-white, water-fire, good-evil - every aspect of duality is represent of the programme and an instilation of divide.

Beyond the matrix, duality doesn't, can not exist.
This is how i see it.

Attachment 6341

Infinite love is the only truth - all else is illusion. simples.
I have held this belief to be true for a very long time - but.....when was the last time you popped out of the matrix to confirm this to be true?
domathy is offline  
Old 25-04-2011, 08:01 PM   #9
domathy
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Devon, UK.
Posts: 2,964
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger View Post
I have been thinking about this lately.

would life really be pointless if there was no duality?
do highly transcended souls experience boredom?

it is really hard to digest a thought that this is one big cosmic endless battleground for two factions/sides,
but I do find it all interesting and I am open to all sorts of truths/theories.
Maybe we will pass the time by thinking up clever T-shirt slogans like "been there done that"
domathy is offline  
Old 25-04-2011, 08:11 PM   #10
1331
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Platos cave
Posts: 391
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
These are my views on the eternal dual nature of Creation.. they are not
facts, they simply the conclusion me and my friends have drawn from our
combined spiritual experiences of many years. None of this comes from
any books, New Age lectures, occult texts or religious scriptures. None
of it is copied from any place or source in the world.
What do that mean? It's exclusive? Are you saying that there can be found no truths anywhere else? Why raise that point? Spiritual snobbery?

Quote:
I want to explain the inevitability of the existence of duality as a core
truth in the Universe, one of the only absolute truths in existence. It is
absolute, because without it, the Universe can not exist in any way or
shape or form, as everything is pointless without evolution, without a
reason to exist, think, feel and act.
Are you sure that the existence needs trivial human concepts like think, feel and act? Maybe you fell that your universe can't exist with-out the absolute truth of duality?

Quote:
I ask Merlincove to please not derail this thread like the previous one,
I ask that everyone who replies, considers all views as equal to the other,
so that we don't get stuck in arguments over who is right or wrong. If
you disagree, just state your own belief without attacking those of the
other.. without trying to convince others about who is right and wrong.
Can division end in unity?

Quote:
All beliefs are subjective so it is an exercise in futility in trying to tell
people on a forum how wrong their beliefs are, they are no more wrong
than yours.. all views are equal, everyone has their own truth, and he
should be respected with that truth without being subjected to attacks
and attempts to persuade him to change his belief.
You keep saying that. Lets play with that. Lets say i was to say that yes there are predators (dark) and game (light), everywhere. Lets say there was no "unbalance" now as you claim. Light and dark in a symbiotic relationship. Then the predator and the game would be equally important, no? The murderer and the murdered just playing out their roles? This is duality, no? All is as it should be, no??
Quote:
Asking someone to consider a different point of view is not the same as
calling someone's view incorrect, deceitful and dangerous. So I please
ask that all those who want to reply in my thread, to consider common
courtesy here. We will get nowhere if we keep derailing threads with
stupid arguments and ego joust festivals.

Apart from the first line about Merlincove, this is not directed at anyone
in particular.

I'd love to hear your thoughts, and will reply to them if they are written
in a respectful manner.. whether you agree with me or not. If everyone
would agree, debates would be pointless as well. Debates flourish if we
focus on the subjects neither party is absolute sure about.. that way
we can try and discover new possibilities and truths together.
Why start a new thread with a line directed to Merlincove?
Throw the last stone?

Quote:
Anyway,

It's the interaction between Light and dark that is the catalyst for the
evolution of all souls and the Universe itself.
Ok, so now all have a purpose.

Quote:
Say everything is in harmony, no negativity exists anywhere.. what is there
to learn, what is there to live for? You wake up in the morning, for what? If
the entirely Universe is in perfect harmony and nothing bad ever happens,
then what could possibly be the point of existence?
So here you justify suffering as a tool for growth, correct?

Quote:
In this Universe, sure there are times where a Light soul incarnates a few
hundred times on a planet that is pure Light, without any negativity, but
after a while when the soul is rested, it will enter again the frontlines of
an invaded planet to help liberate it from a dark invasion.
Still in the larger picture this is only light and dark playing their roles, right? All good?

Quote:
The Light is the Keeper of the Balance in the Universe, that is its purpose.
Darkness gives purpose for existence to the Light, and the Light, through
the Source of darkness and their internal strife, gives purpose to the dark
souls and their hierarchies.
So now their exists a hierarchy, where light is the master, right?
You say "their hierarchies", seems to me that you are suggesting that the universe is built around hierarchies, no?


Quote:
Coming to an invaded planet like Earth, that is how we learn, that is what
gives our existence purpose. To be there for those who need us, to learn
how to practice unconditional love and compassion in the most dire and
difficult of circumstances.. that is how we evolve.
So it's basically a training ground? Still all is good in a game, right?

Quote:
I darkness would simply be Light souls having lost the path to Light, where
would be the catalyst? More importantly, if the UNiverse started as a whole
unity, then how could Light souls possibly have lost the path to Earth? The
theory that Light souls become corrupted and that is negativity, makes no
sense at all, because there exists no catalyst to corrupt those souls in the
first place.
I would say that the answer to that question lays deep in the heart of every being.

Can one get to number 2, whit out passing number 1?


Quote:
So a Universe of unity where all souls are the same, simply makes no sense
no matter how you look at it. There is no catalyst for evolution in such a
Universe, souls would have no reason to incarnate, they would have no
reason to exist.
Makes no sense to you. There are other ways to look upon it. No reason according to you.

Quote:
That is not even including the energetic impossibility of a Universe with only
Light at its source. If you look at at night in the sky, what do you see? You
see darkness
.. without that darkness the Universe would just be a blank
page of nothingness where souls could not experience anything.
Can one see darkness?

Quote:
Darkness gives purpose to Light, and Light gives purpose to darkness, always
keeping in mind that darkness is equally valuable and necessary than Light.
The Universe is like the duality of a coin, it needs two sides to exist, take
one side away and the coin would disappear into nothingness.
So they are equally valuable? Why are one put in charge to keep the balance then?

Quote:
What would be the purpose of healing if no darkness ever caused wounds?
What would be the purpose of unconditional love if everyone loves you?
What would be the purpose of restoration if nothing gets destroyed?
What would be the purpose of forgiveness if no one ever harms you?
What would be the purpose of compassion if no one is ever in pain?
?
What would be the purpose of health-care if everyone was healthy? Obvious. There would be non.
Would that be a "bad" thing?

Quote:
All the things that define us as Light beings, as beings of love and Light,
have no meaning without the darkness. And the only thing the darkness will
have left if the Light wouldn't exist, is self destruction and self annihilation,
they would wipe out the Universe and everything in it.. bringing Creation to
a point of nothingness again.
So the light needs the dark for meaning, while the dark needs the light to keep it in check?

Quote:
This is the nature of duality, one of the only absolute truths in the Universe.
Duality is not an illusion, is not an inferior belief system that needs to be
transcended.. it is the core that makes up Creation itself, the Universe is a
place based on duality.
Can there be several absolutes?

Quote:
The Creation of the Creator of Light and the Source of Darkness, is how it
all started. These both beings are at the base of duality. They are not all
knowing, as Creation itself
, once set in motion by the creation conscious
minds; but they gave birth to respectively Light souls and dark souls, and
ever Light soul on Earth who is sensitive enough to feel it, knows that he's
surrounded by darkness on this planet. But the most sensitive ones, feel
that the Light is restoring Earth to glory and health, and we are returning
Earth to only Light.
So there is one all knowing (creation) behind the two? So it started with unity?

Quote:
Duality must not exist in everything, only on a Universal level, there are a
lot of planets and dimensions that are only Light or only darkness, but most
places are a mixture of Light and dark.. where the darkness tries to throw
off the balance by imposing itself through deception and brutality, and the
Light tries to restore the balance through love, healing and compassion.
Still one is no more valuable then the other, right?

Quote:
The difference between Light and dark is that the darkness will invade the
solar systems of the Light, but the Light won't invade the solar systems of
the darkness
, and this creates an imbalance that would eventuallly disrupt
the Universal balance and undo Creation. That is why the Light is sttonger,
not better or more valuable, than the darkness.. so it can defend itself and
hope to restore the balance where it is in danger of being disrupted.
Ok so they are equally valuable. The light is stronger. The dark is less contained?



Quote:
The goal of existence is evolution, the goal of evolution, is existence getting
more interesting, advanced, improved and expanded. There is no ultimate
goal where all this is going to. Eternal existence to allow all souls to enjoy
the perks of living in this amazing Universe for all eternity.
No soul can ever
be destroyed or permanently damaged.. not even by its own Creator, and
no soul ever returns to its Creator to dissolve and disappear or become one
with it again. We exist and incarnate forever, for all eternity.
Do you also mean dark-souls. Enjoying the perks of murdering, raping or bbq little white rabbits? Its basically a game of chess?

So there is a dark creator, and a light creator, correct?
Who created the creators?

Last edited by 1331; 25-04-2011 at 08:30 PM.
1331 is offline  
Old 25-04-2011, 09:56 PM   #11
bemore
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Middle of the United Kingdom
Posts: 4,320
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

The reality of duality is in this very thread.

There could be a thousand Zsymons posting in this thread.......there could also be a thousand merlincoves posting in here with many different opinions and views.

You will only learn yourself through direct experience.....not from teachings.

You guys are putting forward the method......you only learn through the practical though.
__________________
We need each others help.
bemore is offline  
Old 25-04-2011, 10:38 PM   #12
pali_gap
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: around the Equator
Posts: 3,104
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

The OP is explicit asking for not derailing threads and that discussion is maintained in a considerate manner which is respecting other people views while still holding your own.

Taking his words out of context like that is disrespectful. I read most of his posts so I have a good understanding of duality.

What Im trying to do is take his statements without bias and try to come up with my personal insight on the subject of duality. Ofc If you reject the duality concept from the start I don't see the need to post here at all. It is pointless and its starting to resemble a religion debate.

If you are loving being and believe in infinitive love and the unity then please show that unity and love by not attacking the OP. It is not the discussion that is wrong here it is the nature of the discussion that is a problem. Its not so much what you say but how you say it...
__________________
“Everything you want is on the other side of Fear”

Basic Income
pali_gap is offline  
Old 25-04-2011, 11:02 PM   #13
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by domathy View Post
I have held this belief to be true for a very long time - but.....when was the last time you popped out of the matrix to confirm this to be true?
Ever had a death experience?


Last edited by merlincove; 25-04-2011 at 11:03 PM.
merlincove is offline  
Old 25-04-2011, 11:13 PM   #14
oiram
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Posts: 9,951
Likes: 9 (9 Posts)
Exclamation duality black hole, Hell hole Earth.

I just try to see this in a logical way with a positive out come.

This will be a hard one for me to explain from my view point but I try my best.

BTW: I like the things you talking about have read many of your posts for hours & days.

First time I like to comment but it's actually talking to my self in written form to make sense of it all.

Now this would be a sad result for me if I have to see the entire future being a endless fighting situation for ever & ever..... boring duality system like it always was & I hate arguing & fighting.

How could any love be created as long there is fighting of any sort? .....
Man would it not be paradise to have a friend or partner you don't need to fight with?

If this duality system you pointing to is really the final truth to be excepted then I would say it's better to get the ropes out & end it right now.

To me personally I see the duality game & the black white system as Satan's system excuse only to demand & force his existence.... IMO

If I would except this "duality game & the black white system" then my lifetime dream would just died right now right here 100%.

My dream is that the Humans turn only for once 100% positive.... It's not possible? ....

who says so ..... to me only one type of people & group the Evil dead once with zero love distributing evil only.

Why? ..... because they had no teachers ever explaining them the true love distribution system of the true God/image.

Dark color coding should not stand for Evil..... because Evil stands on his own.

White color coding should not stand for Goodness .... because Goodness stands on his own.

White = White
Black = Black
Light = Light
Good = Good
Bad = Bad
Love = Love
Truth = Truth
Day = Day
Night = Night
Yes = Yes
No = No


Only Hypothetical: Would you say that the true God/image is a 100% ..... or a 99.9% plus 0.01% duality logical processing entity.

Quote:
The God/image & loving logic should operates the same like a correctly to the dot written computer program.
What would a computer turn out if you program it & lets say your input is this 1 = 1, 2 = 2, 3 = 3, 4 = 4 .....etc
then on the last line you enter a bit of duality like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 = 5

Well I say you end-up with a so called Evil duality problem = programmed ever lasting virus result.... IMO

The computer with this programing would be good for absolutely nothing & is a dead object & unusable, confused, looping from start to end with a duality problem for ever & ever....>>> useless!

Only once you correct this programming error permanently & no more duality at all you end up with a usable Loving computer creating logical endless results into infinity with no end in side.

Man, Woman, Child should be renamed & changed to the only appropriated Word Human only!

Big, slim, ugly, short, tall, sexy Woman or Man should be changed to the Word Human only.

Yes Humans in different levels of being alive & there is so much teaching to be done for ever & ever..... boring how could it be it's impossible!

Was it not our wise Grandmother & others which said you never stop learning until your physical body turns to dust?

Christian, Jews, Muslim, Buddhist, Germans, Americans, British, Indonesians, Arabs....etc should be changed to the single Word Human only!


I hate duality & devision in all it's forms..... & the stupid word "but" used & placed after the word "I agree" was used!
Do you agree or not so what is the word but for "duality again"...... full stop! ...

people may call this slang & I call it stupid illogical duality game & rhetorical word games with no results ever.



Here is proof for the point I'm making:
Is this not amazing & is proving that simple Man is dumb & manipulated for over 2000 years & absolutely nothing changed till today.
Just look at this 2000 years ago; someone has to write this into the scripture to remind Man of his disability to answer simple truthful & straight! There are people on Earth which are calling them selfs Modern Human...... ha ha ha!
Is there a scripture anywhere explaining that you should pull you pans down before having a crap?
Quote:
International Standard Version (©2008)
Instead, let your message be 'Yes' for 'Yes' and 'No' for 'No.' Anything more than that comes from the evil one."
Just try to implement this one only mentioned above in the quote & this Forum would turn to paradise.... impossible to be strong for only one day I say!!!!

I don't need duality in my World of positive imagination; I like the one World in unity under ONE Loving logical God/image system!


That's why English is Satan's languish & not a true Human languish.

They should be all words with there own specific meaning & should not be mixed up at all for starters.

Yes Words are very important & the way they are used.

The word duality is a word which should be burned. All Words which have a double meaning should be burned.... IMO

Why?... well to stop the duality game & double meaning.... Why again to stop the fighting over Wording.

But the Satan/system followers & the creator of all words invented over history could not allow this naturally; because there system would seas to exist.


Matrix = Mix-up with no end in side, everlasting fighting ....yes! ......& I hate fighting because there is no place for Love where fighting is option one.

It's like your Name one name for one person not ten names for one person = total confusion like it is now.

Satan is God & God is Satan & Jesus is God & the serpent is all?????

You say life would be boring without a duality system, well I say it's again there game play & matrix because life & living only is not being ALIVE & life only is death & boring.

Again two words living & being alive they are two different things in my book of understanding now.

So Love could not be alive on it's own for ever & ever? ..... I say yes it's the only thing which would never be boring & stand on his own two feet even without a partner.

But duality always needs a second object to argue or fight with ..... the same with Satan to exist in the 3D World it NEEDS a second object victim to even be recognized & to prove his reality.

Love does not it's a ONE individual being; recognizing his being like a full of love newborn child being all on it's own after birth; until being forced to join the duality Satan game reality.

Love = infinity by my understanding .... please don't mix Love meaning with the Word Sex; because again we have two individual Words.

Infinity has no end or starting point & no duality in it at all; a endless circle in all directions no matter how many twists it would have.


Now how could it get ever boring without duality as long there is imagination with Love as a base stone; the divine Mother of Love in heaven & on Earth.

Positive Imagination one more Love creating Word = Infinity never ending circle twisted more & more growing endlessly for ever & ever.
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m.../SNAKELOOP.gif

How could this ever get boring? ....
Well it would totally be boring for Satan & his duality scam but is this not the goal to let him burn up in the light?

Quote:
Is there a Deeper Structure Behind the Divine Proportion?

Golden Mean Spiral

The Four Forces (Control, Desire, Emotion(Compassion) and the Whole of the Trinity, Imagination) and the related sacred geometry were a guiding principle for the Imagination and the E-Motivation of many Western Scientists.

They tried to Control the Chaos of the Desires of the Senses by enforcing the Rules of Scientific Falsification.

The Proces of Falsification destroyed the Human Intuition.

The Western Scientists forgot to look at the Source of Intuition, the Center, the Quintessence
http://hans.wyrdweb.eu/tag/magic-square/
Don't forget Children the new creation are created all the time & they need all the help in the Loving teaching game to grow up to become the next generation being the next & endless imagination future.

So what? ..... did the unique Loving only part get boring yet? ... No it never will be in a billion years the imagination of loving Humans may go as far to create universes again a infinity operation.

Are we bored yet? ..... Sorry I do not need any duality in my creative positive imagination or for any future generation of true being truly alive Humans.

By the time true Humans would run out of Loving creative Imagination the universes would need to disappear first.


I don't know but I say I just answered my own question right here with a positive & solid base for my dreams to continue & the dream to wipe out ALL duality systems games & words ever created by the black hole; being dead entities which are living in nothingness = the living death & not being Human & alive at all yet. .....


Yes the Symbolic Virgin birth & your own created Soul/Spirit resurrection is needed to become truly alive; by listening to all the positive Loving external guidance & asking specifically your inner true voice which answers you with true Love & never lies to you ever & it's talking about your inner imagination & dreams to become reality by your personal actions in being alive in your being & ways.

Don't know if this makes any sense to anyone else but it does resonate with my own self & came from my heart only.

My first time I written down my thinking regarding this issue & I feel even more confident now; to disregard all the dualities in all it's forms until I physically die & turn to dust on duality black hole, Hell hole Earth.


Shit a long one again & I hate writing in reality..... but things have been made so complicated in the sick English duality Languish Land!


Hope I be dust soon.... being the only one thinking this way.




My Personal notes:
Absolutely amazing Perfect again ..... I'm still in touch with whatever it is!.... To many times to just be coincidental.
Are my actions connected, related or synchronized with Symbolic number meanings?
My Posting No. 3446 = 17 .... what does it say Symbolically?
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu17.php

Quote:
Properties of the number 17

Symbolism
Number of the Son of Man, according to Abellio.

Represent the action of the evolution on the Cosmos and its tendency to the karmic liberation, 1 + 7 = 8, according to R. Allendy.

Symbol of the man participating to both worlds, celestial and terrestrial, according to Prevorst. Henry Blanquart goes in the same way telling that it "represents the junction between the material world and the spiritual world".

About this number, saint Augustin declares: "In the number seventeen as in its multiples we find an admirable sacrament".

Seventeen restores the harmony after the fights of the existence. It is the image of the initiate who has succeeded his interior marriage.

According to Guy Tarade, it is the number of the Holy Spirit.

According to the Book of the Balance of J�bir Ibn Hayy�n, alchimist and Sufi, the form (sura) of any thing in the world is 17; the number 17 represents the base of the theory of the Balance and has to be considered as the rule of the balance of each thing.

Ominous number for Italians, as the number 13 in Occident. Thus, in Italy, there is no bedroom 17, no 17th floor, etc., this because of the number 17 that in Roman number is written XVII, considered as the anagram and the numerical value of the Latin expression VIXI that means "I lived" therefore by extension "I am dead".
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu17.php

Last edited by oiram; 26-04-2011 at 03:23 AM. Reason: * * * *My posting No. 3446 = 17
oiram is offline  
Old 26-04-2011, 12:23 AM   #15
musten
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 172
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I think what you are saying is very compatible.

The so called Light doesn't fight, it heals. Light is One, everyone is together within Light. There is no duality in Light systems, no judgments, no word mind control... All you are describing.

The Satan's guys are for fighting, war, conflict, pyramidal structures... It is understandable to find all of that disgusting. Those guys invaded here and made, as you called it: "duality black hole, Hell hole Earth".

Who can fix that? Only healers, not fighters. Light is not fighting, just restoring its own home. I guess for Light Souls It is understandable to not feel comfortable with such alien presence, duality, and everyone wants to return home, Oneness. There, is where we are going, it is just that this time it seems there's a lot of healing to do first.
musten is offline  
Old 26-04-2011, 04:56 AM   #16
pali_gap
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: around the Equator
Posts: 3,104
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by musten View Post

The so called Light doesn't fight, it heals. Light is One, everyone is together within Light. There is no duality in Light systems, no judgments, no word mind control... All you are describing.
And for some that is boring. For me the other is boring. So how to reconcile? You simply don't. Something has to give in.
__________________
“Everything you want is on the other side of Fear”

Basic Income
pali_gap is offline  
Old 26-04-2011, 06:37 AM   #17
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

I won't be replying to any more posts or messages on the forum, I also won't
reply to any emails that are forum related, I'm sorry.

I'm absorbing too much negative energy here and, I'm in too much pain.

Have a good life.

Last edited by i_am; 26-04-2011 at 10:48 AM.
zsymon is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:02 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.