Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 05-03-2011, 10:41 AM   #1001
dan_gleeborls
Inactive

Now my own post lol.

I have nothing personal against members like Ree who express the way their dominant left brain is telling them, I just know that they will realise very soon what its all about and then they will join the light of unity...and welcome along too, you are not to be excluded and you wont be...trust us.

Or I will eat my hat, and I dont think that hat and chips will be on the menu, so I can safely say that..lol

March 9th the seeds of consciouss awareness will be firmly planted in ALL our time space.

Remember that this includes every being in the universe and those souls in the afterlife as well, not just us beings here on this rock. Expand your minds out to the fullest extremeties of this true Mayan calanders meaning.

Christ (who I know as the universes most high spirit being) is also looking forward to this time as he knows that as our consciousness awakens then we are more ready to understand and accept such mighty truths as he proclaimed....second coming...maybe, I rule out NOTHING.

Tripping the light fantastic is going to be exactly that, with you all.

Many many marvels await, are right there knocking at the door as it has been for the past 16.4 Billion years...and guess what?...the door is now opening to see who is outside.....aaahh...consciousness...please do step inside...

Last edited by dan_gleeborls; 05-03-2011 at 11:14 AM. Reason: usual crap lol
dan_gleeborls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:17 AM   #1002
dan_gleeborls
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by okrend View Post
Def man, I have only been eating one meal a day, and am nowhere near as hungry as I used to be.

er..yeah..my appetite has dwindled. big pie and chips man, big curries loads of rice I love all junk food inc hot dogs, burgers yeah...er..hold on...bugger ! ...making myself hungry now lol

Seriously, yes my appetite has dwindled quite a bit for some inexplicable reason.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:20 AM   #1003
dan_gleeborls
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truepositive View Post
I believe Calleman and Lungold are completely right about this now, everything in the world around me goes to show.

Welcome to the fold.

blimey...I'm quoting a lot today...I think its good to acknowledge those that post though in this way.

Dan_Quoteyborls....hmmm..maybe not !
Old 05-03-2011, 11:23 AM   #1004
dan_gleeborls
Inactive

Quote:
Meninblack, i salute you. 3 out of 3 good posts
I'll second that, welcome to the forum and indeed the thread Meninblack with your intelligent and well worded rhetoric
Old 05-03-2011, 11:33 AM   #1005
dan_gleeborls
Inactive

To ScottishRyan.

Well...come on lets have some more of your great videos. I think that you have found a hidden talent in producing those little treats. Short but to the point and great for introducing new people to the whole theme.

DirectorScottishRyan...hmm...maybe..maybe
Old 05-03-2011, 11:39 AM   #1006
lobuk

Quote:
Meninblack, i salute you. 3 out of 3 good posts
Quote:
I believe Calleman and Lungold are completely right about this now, everything in the world around me goes to show.
Agreed and well said my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bittisgabonica View Post
Not sure if this is related to this subject. But for the past 3 weeks I have felt a fuzzyness feeling in my head, almost through my body as well. I thought I was getting sick or somthing was wrong at first, but it seems to be a constant thing. That and i have ben having some very strange dreams lately. And a some of them are things about subjects that I have ben stumbling upon a few days later after having those dreams. Like a preview of what I will be learning later on in the week or month. Very strange.
Yep many people across the planet are experiencing similar things and there has definately been an increase lately which coincides with the 9th Unity Wave of Consciousness.

Thanks for sharing.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:43 AM   #1007
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_gleeborls View Post
I will no longer reply to any troll posts, I will not put anyone on ignore I will just read and ...move along, move along, nothing to see here...
It is the best and the only way Dan.

It is very easy to be drawn into the mind games and negativeness which is not what this time period and thread is about.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:52 AM   #1008
lobuk

Default Evolution of Consciousness

Quote:
Now my own post lol.

I have nothing personal against members like Ree who express the way their dominant left brain is telling them, I just know that they will realise very soon what its all about and then they will join the light of unity...and welcome along too, you are not to be excluded and you wont be...trust us.

Or I will eat my hat, and I dont think that hat and chips will be on the menu, so I can safely say that..lol

March 9th the seeds of consciouss awareness will be firmly planted in ALL our time space.

Remember that this includes every being in the universe and those souls in the afterlife as well, not just us beings here on this rock. Expand your minds out to the fullest extremeties of this true Mayan calanders meaning.

Christ (who I know as the universes most high spirit being) is also looking forward to this time as he knows that as our consciousness awakens then we are more ready to understand and accept such mighty truths as he proclaimed....second coming...maybe, I rule out NOTHING.

Many many marvels await, are right there knocking at the door as it has been for the past 16.4 Billion years...and guess what?...the door is now opening to see who is outside.....aaahh...consciousness...please do step inside...
Well said Dan.

There is no hiding from the Evolution of Consciousness. It has been evolving for 16.4 Billion Years and no matter how much people try and hold on to rigid beliefs and old ways, they merely make their own personal journey tougher for themselves. The outcome will be the same no matter what path they take.

Things will start to change very quickly soon and some people wont know whats hit them and will eventually have no choice but to go with the flow.

The final Cycle is about to take place and its time to buckle up and enjoy the ride.
Old 05-03-2011, 12:00 PM   #1009
lobuk

Default 9th WAVE - DIVINE DARKNESS

Rons latest video folks.

9th WAVE - DIVINE DARKNESS

Quote:
"God is light; and in him is no darkness." "Moses drew near the thick darkness where God was." Paradoxes! Difficult conundrums! Elusive enigmas! What are the treasures of darkness?

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYwL4Yt_l2w
Old 05-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #1010
lobuk

Default Lilou Mace - Dr Stanislas Grof - Consciousness

New interview from Lilou Mace - Dr Stanislas Grof - Consciousness.

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9McQru3rdY
Old 05-03-2011, 12:41 PM   #1011
dolores1

Quote from Lobuc's post 24.02.11

The agenda for this Trecena is healing and accomplishment. For 13 days we can try putting our hands to good use in order to accomplish things. Whether they be healing hands or hands on hearts or anything handy. Focus on what you can achieve with your hands. If you need a hand don’t be shy about asking. In ancient times, when might and power ruled, this was said to be a time of peaceful, even timid, behaviors. Today, it appears that sensitivity to others, and the equality of the sexes, are important theme.

So this is a perfect Trecena of 13 days to start off the Universal wave.

The last level of the Mayan calendar starts 9th of March with 1-Deer. We kick into the 9th cosmic gear that will stream line our heart even closer to the centre of spirit. Why I say this is because we come from spirit and are going ultimately back to spirit. Thought which comes from light first, manifests the 3rd dimensions physical outcome. Our whole journey has been to experience the physical universe so as to become one with it and we are learning that we can’t do this without being true. We may think we are true but on a subconscious level we are learning to become true. Our heart has the answer because it comes from the beginning.

We are being patient and allowing our memory to resurface our ancient truth.

Allow and trust.

Sean Alan Caulfield

The link to this article is here http://www.oursacreduniverse.co.za/articles.html

Allow and trust, hold out our hands to help, then lead each other into the future.

ONE "DAY" AT A TIME!

Last edited by dolores1; 05-03-2011 at 12:42 PM. Reason: add date
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 01:04 PM   #1012
dolores1

Lightbulb Number 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post

Don't know what it is with this number 11 but I just found one more!

We are part of a truly amazing 16.4 Billion Year Plan in the Evolution Of Consciousness.

Billion Years 16.4 = 11

The Day & month 28/10 = 11

Synchronizing alright.....

The Hebrews should be getting there diapers out... if it's a bad number for them?

My Personal notes:
How perfectly this one again fits my Posting & totally appropriate!
Is my action connected, related or synchronized with Symbolic number meanings?
My Posting No. 3222 = 9 & I see the 222 ..what does it say Symbolically?

Properties of the number 222
Symbolism

Represent the Temple, the Earth.
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu222.php

Hi Oiram,

This is a bit outside, but the number 9 has followed my all my life.

I was born on the 9th of the 9th at 9 minutes after midnight. I was the 9th child and born at home in house No.9

I have been told by 2 numeroligists that I have no karma attached to this lifetime. I have been stopped by strangers and asked to pray for them or their families. One lady who stopped me was a gypsy but she only wanted prayers, for her son who was in trouble and her daughter who had marriage problems.

I lost 9 children. I have had 9 major surgeries.

Sorry for going off topic, but the synchronicity was startling to me.
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 02:21 PM   #1013
nate4215

Default March 9, 2011: Dawn of the Unity Wave

http://www.calleman.com/content/arti...unity_wave.htm

Great Artical
nate4215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:50 PM   #1014
clachan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meninblack View Post
I'm not certain of what you're saying, so I would like you to clarify your position a bit; the following is my interpretation of your post at face value. According to what you have written, you appear to believe that anything less than a total awakening at this very moment is unacceptable and illegitimate. It seems that you do not believe in the reality of a gradual step-by-step process towards your ideal. By that I mean, your definition of an awakening looks to be one that only approves of "instant completion", where there is no allowance for increases in light to exist, so long as areas of darkness (which have yet to be attended to) presently exist.

I get the impression that you strongly feel things should not be the way they currently are, perhaps even to point of disapproving of free-will in itself, whether consciously or not. That is to say, maybe you think everything should always be perfect regardless of the consequences resulting from mankinds freedom of choice. Going further, perhaps it is not fair that the "wrong" choices people have made need to be accounted for, because they were made under the influence of ignorance and irresistable sources of negativity.

Regardless of what your actual take on our situation is, I personally find that if everyone cannot awaken at this very moment, that does not necessarily mean that no one deserves to awaken (or that no one *is* awakening for that matter). To the contrary, I find that the best course of action given the situation, is to promote the awakening of as many people as possible, whilst respecting the free-will of others so long as it is not an obstruction to the advancement of others. As for those who have yet to awaken, I also look forward to them awakening in the best way possible as well, all the way until the entirety of creation achieves a state of absolute awakening, which is completely free in all its aspects: not just from the negative oppression we face today, but also in regards to a completely unrestricted freedom of choice for all.
An awakening is what it says....an awakening.If what is meant is a gradual awakening starting now, and completeing some time in the future then we find ourselves not at the point being claimed here,but rather prior to an awakening.Sorry if that sounds double dutch,but do you see what i mean ?
There does seem to be some gray areas which need clarification.My understanding is that its for all, and that it is happening now,its 2011.

So may i ask you a question ? What does 'an awakening' mean in real terms here on Earth ?

Regards Egypt it was stated by my friend Lobuk on page 6 of this thread that it was fully united.And Truthseeker said Egypt is proof that the Mayans were measuring consciousness,but in recent days Churches have been burnt and i fear a sectarian conflict is looming.

In essence im asking people to stop and consider what real freedom is,and are these revolutions a representation of that ?
Old 05-03-2011, 05:05 PM   #1015
clachan

Quote:
Now my own post lol.

The return of Christ is at the battle of armageddon which centres on Israel, ie the middle east/north Africa.
Thats the opposite of the main thrust of this thread.
True,we cannot rule nothing out,thats why i have been posting here

I do think we will enter a time of truth and freedom,but not before our darkest hour which is yet to arrive.

Last edited by clachan; 05-03-2011 at 05:07 PM.
clachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:30 PM   #1016
springrain

Question quick Q

Was 03-03-2011 a special date? Something wonderful happened to me on that day (2 days ago) and I wondered if the numbers/date had cosmic significance.

Seemed like as good of a place as any to ask....

Old 05-03-2011, 05:35 PM   #1017
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by clachan View Post

Regards Egypt it was stated by my friend Lobuk on page 6 of this thread that it was fully united.And Truthseeker said Egypt is proof that the Mayans were measuring consciousness,but in recent days Churches have been burnt and i fear a sectarian conflict is looming.

In essence im asking people to stop and consider what real freedom is,and are these revolutions a representation of that ?
We have said all along that there is probably PTB intervention in the uprisings and revolutions including in Egypt. The thing about the Egyptians was that even with intervention such as enticements to make the protests violent such as by sniping protestors and such, the mass majority of egyptians remained un violent and stuck together no matter what their differences where and it just so happened that the leader was forced out on the 11th Feb 2011 which coincided with Ian Lungolds date from years ago. This could certainly be due to Unity Consciousness in the 9th Wave.

The Unity Consciousness energy that is discussed in this thread ties in with all of the Uprisings aswell as the many changes that people are experiencing. It ties in with everything.

Quote:
The return of Christ is at the battle of armageddon which centres on Israel, ie the middle east/north Africa.

I do think we will enter a time of truth and freedom,but not before our darkest hour which is yet to arrive.
Nobody is saying change is going to come without any darkness. It is probably inevitable considering the mess everything is in. The old has to be first removed for the new to be able to blossom. In what form that will take is anyones guess.

Many people are feeling this new energy already. I detect a change in you aswell to be honest even though you probably would not admit it. That is the reason why i am replying to you on this occasion.

Its always best to keep an open mind to everything. Its the only path to the Truth.

If none of this ends up panning out, then fair enough. This thread is still a great thread and still brought lots of people together and brought out great positiveness. Change always starts from within and then projects externally.

There is plenty of indication so far though to give the Evolution of Consciousness research the chance it deserves and see how things go.

All i am saying is dont be so hasty to write it off and lets see where it takes us. There is nothing to lose but could be plenty to gain.

Last edited by lobuk; 05-03-2011 at 05:39 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-03-2011, 06:05 PM   #1018
dan_gleeborls
Inactive

Quote:

Indeed a fair constructed argument and as I stipulated, that anything like this is fine by me so I will reply.

It is true that the scriptures indeed state Christ will be at this last battle here on Earth which indeed centres on Israel. This is not oppposite to this thread at all, as any such battle is again part of an awakeing of those who are to fight it...hence as I said "...that as our consciousness awakens then we are more ready to understand and accept such mighty truths as he proclaimed...." Armageddon being one of them.

Armageddon will have many spiritual nuances, not just physical war.

Its how you concieve all of this and putting it into a box is not the way to see these threads, one has to expand on all possibilities as I again stated.

Our darkest hour may lie in the new wave as Ian Lungold stated that many heads will spin and many will lose the plot completely ie going into a sublime darkness.

You should really study this topic more and then contemplate the wider spectrum.

Last edited by dan_gleeborls; 05-03-2011 at 06:07 PM. Reason: comma here, comma there...
Old 05-03-2011, 06:17 PM   #1019
dan_gleeborls
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post

...Nobody is saying change is going to come without any darkness. It is probably inevitable considering the mess everything is in. The old has to be first removed for the new to be able to blossom. In what form that will take is anyones guess.

Many people are feeling this new energy already. I detect a change in you aswell to be honest even though you probably would not admit it. That is the reason why i am replying to you on this occasion.

Its always best to keep an open mind to everything. Its the only path to the Truth.

If none of this ends up panning out, then fair enough. This thread is still a great thread and still brought lots of people together and brought out great positiveness. Change always starts from within and then projects externally.

There is plenty of indication so far though to give the Evolution of Consciousness research the chance it deserves and see how things go.

All i am saying is dont be so hasty to write it off and lets see where it takes us. There is nothing to lose but could be plenty to gain.
Great words, I agree 100% with every one of them.

Man its so easy for me to tell who has got self awareness, aware of being aware with the use of a fuller consciousness..Lobuk, ScotishRyan, Dolores..step up and recieve your Galactic Butterfly

I think these would be great and appropriate awards for those who are enlightened and have awakened.

In fact Lobuk with all of your thousands of threads I think you are qualified to give them to certain members on here...lol just a bit of fun, what do you think.

can I have one and drop it into my signiture somehow ??

Last edited by dan_gleeborls; 05-03-2011 at 06:25 PM. Reason: image insertion
Old 05-03-2011, 06:40 PM   #1020
king_felix

Just a small synchronicity update from the last few days.

I very often hear music I love on the soundsystem at my supermarket, though often big bands like U2 or Beatles, still statistically improbable.

And going crazy these days.

On WE I got "Synchronicity" by The Police, never heard that in public a very minor hit and not even on my Best Of album.

I used to be a huge U2 fan but lost them a bit last decade.
On TH I got talking U2 with a mate on facebook and sharing loads of vids of them.

Yesterday when I entered the supermarket the first notes of U2's "The Sweetest Thing" came on, I broke down and cried, could hardly make my way thru the checkout, totally lost myself.

I shared that story with my beloved woman and she added she heard U2's "Angel of Harlem" blaring out of a shop just the day before.

All things are getting very intense quickly, had some very personal issues culminating last week forcing me to finally take a good look at my self and my core "traumas" and realizing now is the time to resolve them and get to the heart of the matter.

All is good and thanx a lot for all the beauty you post, haven't been on here for just a few days and now I have to read up a few pages back, looking forward to it.

All Love Jan
king_felix is offline   Reply With Quote