Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 12-02-2011, 05:12 PM   #201
mariantisocial

Thanks for diagrams and links guys! :-D
mariantisocial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:06 PM   #202
particlepopup

This maybe not direct info about the calendar but its sufficiently linked to the awakening of conciousness and syncs with the dates that are around, lots of us are having many vivid dreams and plenty of them, well last night whilst having a very vivid dream an occurence triggered the most lucid of lucid dreams i ever had, i may aswell have been awake!! At this point i decided to see if i cud contact my ethric guide/s, well boy i wasnt disappointed it was the most astoundingly strange experience ive ever had, i awoke after being fully lucid for what seemed to be at least 20/30 mins at 5.55am, the info i garnered from my guide was enough to keep me awake in thoughts till i eventually had a little snooze at around 7.30am.

Thought i would get this out to all so as to be able to relay the massive awakening that is going on, ive been trying to conact my guides for 25yrs, dont think its coincidental that it happend now.
particlepopup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:31 PM   #203
whiterain

thats great PP ive been meeting more and more conscious characters in dreams too. of course people will just tell me that its al in my subconscious but then damn my subconscious must be fckin amazing!

last night i met someone who is the most like a guide ive ever met in a dream. he just appeared and looked at me kind of intensely and said "so what do you want to know"? "everything!" i thought and this overload of questions just wiped me out and the dream faded. definately progress though. all i need to do know is learn to actually listen to people a little better...
Old 12-02-2011, 09:02 PM   #204
0ddity

Quote:
Originally Posted by particlepopup View Post
This maybe not direct info about the calendar but its sufficiently linked to the awakening of conciousness and syncs with the dates that are around, lots of us are having many vivid dreams and plenty of them, well last night whilst having a very vivid dream an occurence triggered the most lucid of lucid dreams i ever had, i may aswell have been awake!! At this point i decided to see if i cud contact my ethric guide/s, well boy i wasnt disappointed it was the most astoundingly strange experience ive ever had, i awoke after being fully lucid for what seemed to be at least 20/30 mins at 5.55am, the info i garnered from my guide was enough to keep me awake in thoughts till i eventually had a little snooze at around 7.30am.

Thought i would get this out to all so as to be able to relay the massive awakening that is going on, ive been trying to conact my guides for 25yrs, dont think its coincidental that it happend now.
What did this guide say? If you don't mind sharing?

Last edited by 0ddity; 12-02-2011 at 10:04 PM.
0ddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:55 PM   #205
sodi

Well I had a terrible dream where this 12 year old blonde girl and her little brother were destroying my mailbox and were threatening me to smash my head with a rock. I do admit that it felt very real lol
sodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:10 PM   #206
steve1964

Has anyone noticed you don't actually talk in your dreams.

You do it telepathically, but if you start to wake you can sometimes sense your moving your mouth and using your real voice.

As we have mentioned vivid dreams I had one 20 years ago that I would deliver my daughter all by myself the detail was incredible the very next night I did what i dreamt the night before in all the detail presented to me in the dream.

Twas a wonderful experience at the time, now 20 years on my daughter has just 3months ago gave me a beautiful granddaughter.

I will go into detail about the dream another time cus its as fresh in my memory as the day it happened.
All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of our selves.
Rise like lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep has fallen on you, Ye are many – they are few
steve1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:44 PM   #207
hammarberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1964 View Post

You do it telepathically, but if you start to wake you can sometimes sense your moving your mouth and using your real voice.
Now when you mention it... You're right. In my dreams, only 'voice' i have(and this doesnt happen every time) is my "thought voice." And other times it's just the feeling, which turns into communication. Hard to describe but i mean a thought without the thought voice thing.

Vivid dreams here too, last few nights have been really active. I hope this trend continues.
hammarberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2011, 12:00 AM   #208
the mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by braben199 View Post
This one is quite large so if it breaks the thread I'll remove it
Bravo braben, what a class post. Very interesting.

May 23. My birthday. My day of intention. The beginning of the 3rd day. It's ALL good.
the mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2011, 12:25 AM   #209
busa

The last 15 years have seen some big changes.
The last 10 more so.
The last 5 have seen epic changes
The last year has seen rapid far reaching changes!
So what happens this year?

This period of time was said to have a compound rate of change.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2011, 12:39 AM   #210
leon11

me too here - had really vivid dreams the last 3 mornings . I never usually remember mine either. Theyve been traumatic...in one, i was onboard a large ship that sank, titanic-style. you couldnt get a better analogy for the uk really! maybe it was a warning! we were at port before the sinking but we didnt get off quickly enough....

anyway! i'll be watching future events very closely, and lets hope we get some much-needed positive energy from this shift

peace
leon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2011, 06:52 AM   #211
redorbluepill

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
thats great PP ive been meeting more and more conscious characters in dreams too. of course people will just tell me that its al in my subconscious but then damn my subconscious must be fckin amazing!

last night i met someone who is the most like a guide ive ever met in a dream. he just appeared and looked at me kind of intensely and said "so what do you want to know"? "everything!" i thought and this overload of questions just wiped me out and the dream faded. definately progress though. all i need to do know is learn to actually listen to people a little better...
It's nice to see so many people talking about their dreams. I love dreams and keep a daily dream journal.

The other night I had a dream where I was sitting in a room on a chair, and a little girl was in front of me at my knees. She was commenting on how amazing my aura was (she didn't really need to speak though as I pretty much knew her thoughts), and as she was saying these things I could feel my auric field around my er 'dream body.' It felt like waves of expanding and moving energy, like layers of waves; hard to explain. I knew before she even said anything that she was looking at my aura and communicating to me how amazing it is. I asked her what color it was, but she would not tell me, she would just smile and politely shake her head and not answer the question lol. Was a very interesting dream. Such a wonder and knowing/understanding in that child's eyes.

The funny thing is I often get this strange feeling that children, esp. the extremely young stare at my 'aura.' One time not long after doing some energy work, and feeling absolutely incredible an Indian guy that I had never met with the third eye marking that they have, came over to me at work and just stared at me. It was so weird. I had the distinct impression that he was staring at my aura. Had not thought about that until I wrote the aforementioned dream above. I've yet to see it though my self, and hence my asking in the dream what color it is...
Old 13-02-2011, 06:55 AM   #212
un_plugged

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
The last 15 years have seen some big changes.
The last 10 more so.
The last 5 have seen epic changes
The last year has seen rapid far reaching changes!
So what happens this year?

This period of time was said to have a compound rate of change.
Definitely agree with all the changes happening.

I'm excited by this year and what it will bring....change.....

My dreams have been very real also and have met some really interesting people/beings.

It almost feels like our dream world and waking world is merging.....

That is my goal this year, to bring it forth some how.

Last edited by un_plugged; 13-02-2011 at 06:55 AM.
un_plugged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2011, 02:03 PM   #213
whiterain

Quote:
Originally Posted by redorbluepill View Post
It's nice to see so many people talking about their dreams. I love dreams and keep a daily dream journal.

The other night I had a dream where I was sitting in a room on a chair, and a little girl was in front of me at my knees. She was commenting on how amazing my aura was (she didn't really need to speak though as I pretty much knew her thoughts), and as she was saying these things I could feel my auric field around my er 'dream body.' It felt like waves of expanding and moving energy, like layers of waves; hard to explain. I knew before she even said anything that she was looking at my aura and communicating to me how amazing it is. I asked her what color it was, but she would not tell me, she would just smile and politely shake her head and not answer the question lol. Was a very interesting dream. Such a wonder and knowing/understanding in that child's eyes.

The funny thing is I often get this strange feeling that children, esp. the extremely young stare at my 'aura.' One time not long after doing some energy work, and feeling absolutely incredible an Indian guy that I had never met with the third eye marking that they have, came over to me at work and just stared at me. It was so weird. I had the distinct impression that he was staring at my aura. Had not thought about that until I wrote the aforementioned dream above. I've yet to see it though my self, and hence my asking in the dream what color it is...
nice dream cheers for sharing. did it kind of feel like energetic layers like russian dolls thats the only way i could explain a 'dream' i had
Old 13-02-2011, 03:20 PM   #214
lobuk

We have all seen the superb Ian Lungold Videos. Here is a selection of Carl Calleman Interviews that are worth viewing with a Coffee or 3.

Dr. Calleman - interview about the Mayan Calendar from Brandenburger Tor in Berlin '09

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

March 9, 2011 - Carl Johan Calleman on the 7th Day and 9th Level

Red Ice Radio - Carl Johan Calleman - The Last Day of the Mayan Calendar - October 2010

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2011, 03:22 PM   #215
lobuk

Quoted for when Vids disappear from original Post LoL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
We have all seen the superb Ian Lungold Videos. Here is a selection of Carl Calleman Interviews that are worth viewing with a Coffee or 3.

Dr. Calleman - interview about the Mayan Calendar from Brandenburger Tor in Berlin '09

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-KSC22ekd0

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acNAtTdkEVU

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWSBIIzAF0k

Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIPNPwtN3cM

Part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWSBIIzAF0k

March 9, 2011 - Carl Johan Calleman on the 7th Day and 9th Level

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN-PEiw1dVg

Red Ice Radio - Carl Johan Calleman - The Last Day of the Mayan Calendar - October 2010

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuKQA_6uMYQ

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPzDFP-Y2EA

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMvGex5xzZo

Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0SREDeZJnE
Old 13-02-2011, 06:25 PM   #216
scottishryan

Excellent Stuff lobuk!

My ignore list has increased somewhat today....this forum is really showing up some people now or it may be my BS meter is in top whack now. Gone are the days of sinking to some peoples levels and instead I will just be removing them from my reality

Things are a changing

My NEW Book (Paranormal): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unseen-Worl...A0DXGPP2JGAGHG

Last edited by scottishryan; 13-02-2011 at 06:25 PM.
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2011, 07:12 PM   #217
clachan

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1964 View Post

As we have mentioned vivid dreams I had one 20 years ago that I would deliver my daughter all by myself the detail was incredible the very next night I did what i dreamt the night before in all the detail presented to me in the dream.

Twas a wonderful experience at the time, now 20 years on my daughter has just 3months ago gave me a beautiful granddaughter.

I will go into detail about the dream another time cus its as fresh in my memory as the day it happened.
Hello everyone

Your brain paralises your body during lucid dream ti protect your body from injury,this includes your facial muscles.

However some people do sleepwalk,and many people do actually talk during sleep,its quite common but not the norm

Last edited by clachan; 13-02-2011 at 07:14 PM.
clachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2011, 07:17 PM   #218
codie
Inactive

Times are changing...I can feel it..... it think.
codie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2011, 07:35 PM   #219
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishryan View Post
Excellent Stuff lobuk!

My ignore list has increased somewhat today....this forum is really showing up some people now or it may be my BS meter is in top whack now. Gone are the days of sinking to some peoples levels and instead I will just be removing them from my reality

Things are a changing
Yeah mate thats the best and only way to do it.

Everything that has been hidden is now coming to the surface in this final Wave as Consciousness makes its final shift.

For those that dont go with the flow and choose to not let go, it is going to be a lot harder. There is no hiding from these Consciousness Energies.

The only way to handle this is to go with the flow.

Might be some tough times ahead but there is only one possible outcome and that is a far greater humanity that will be Co Creating a far better Reality.

Last edited by lobuk; 13-02-2011 at 07:36 PM.
Old 13-02-2011, 07:36 PM   #220
redorbluepill

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterain View Post
nice dream cheers for sharing. did it kind of feel like energetic layers like russian dolls thats the only way i could explain a 'dream' i had
Russian Dolls? I'm not sure of your meaning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codie View Post
Times are changing...I can feel it..... it think.
Aye, change is in the air.

I was banned from the following forum for talking a bout 9/11 conspiracy, and lately they have been having many 'conspiracy' threads! Many truths will be revealed this year I think: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421581

Last edited by redorbluepill; 13-02-2011 at 07:37 PM.
redorbluepill is offline   Reply With Quote