Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 08-09-2014, 04:58 PM   #21
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
"the philosophy of inconceivable one-ness and difference".
"ALL existence is inconceivably and eternally One (same) and Diverse (different)"
So tell me,how does this relate to the above?
What is your point?
Work it out.

It is your right to hold me accountable.

Its also mine to choose not to explain myself.

Last edited by swamideva; 08-09-2014 at 05:00 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 05:11 PM   #22
berten60

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Work it out.

It is your right to hold me accountable.

Its also mine to choose not to explain myself.
Indeed,you owe me nothing

But I also have the right to draw my conclusions about you
not wanting to explain your position.

I thought this was a forum after all
It is all nice and well starting topics one after the other,
but when things get challenged,
you slink away
berten60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 05:18 PM   #23
swamideva

Quote:
Indeed,you owe me nothing

But I also have the right to draw my conclusions about you
not wanting to explain your position.

I thought this was a forum after all
It is all nice and well starting topics one after the other,
but when things get challenged,
you slink away
The topic of discussion here is the OP. This has been trolled and sidetracked by ad hom attacks on me, and people like you who are evading the OP by questioning my motives.

Again i do not have to explain myself, and i do not give a shit what you think about me.

I am not the topic under discussion here.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:27 PM   #24
berten60

Quote:
The topic of discussion here is the OP. This has been trolled and sidetracked by ad hom attacks on me, and people like you who are evading the OP by questioning my motives.

Again i do not have to explain myself, and i do not give a shit what you think about me.

I am not the topic under discussion here.
So you post something,
and we may not question your motives behind it ?
That's not evading!

What did you expect ?
You obviously have an opinion on this and you posted it.
Expect to be challenged on it

Last edited by berten60; 08-09-2014 at 05:33 PM.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:41 PM   #25
swamideva

Quote:
So you post something,
and we may not question your motives behind it ?
That's not evading!

What did you expect ?
You obviously have an opinion on this and you posted it.
Expect to be challenged on it
I do expect to be challenged, i do not have to respond to it. I owe you nothing.

You can judge a tree by it fruits, i have been on this forum for two years and have made too many posts, my history is there for all to see.

What is your opinion on the stance of Red ice radio and the interview with DI on the immigration agenda and political correctness.

Last edited by swamideva; 08-09-2014 at 05:43 PM.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:58 PM   #26
berten60

Quote:
I do expect to be challenged, i do not have to respond to it. I owe you nothing.

You can judge a tree by it fruits, i have been on this forum for two years and have made too many posts, my history is there for all to see.

What is your opinion on the stance of Red ice radio and the interview with DI on the immigration agenda and political correctness.
The authorities where obviously TOO politically correct to take action against
crime among the Asian community.

But is that the fault of multiculturalism?
Old 08-09-2014, 06:08 PM   #27
swamideva

Quote:
The authorities where obviously TOO politically correct to take action against
crime among the Asian community.

But is that the fault of multiculturalism?
Many think so. Its seem to be the agenda. If i insult an ethnic minority i can get arrested. If they insult me nothing happens. Its one law for them and one for us.

I have seen many from minorities who can take advantage of this situation and do so. It does not require much intelligence to see that all they have to say is 'is it because i'm black?' and the white person has to back off.

There is so much truth in comedy and also MSM brainwashing and predictive programming.

Lenny Henry because i'm a black man

I just typed, is it because i'm black, into a search engine. About 32,799,331 results

Last edited by swamideva; 08-09-2014 at 07:46 PM.
Old 08-09-2014, 08:29 PM   #28
berten60

Quote:
Many think so. Its seem to be the agenda. If i insult an ethnic minority i can get arrested. If they insult me nothing happens. Its one law for them and one for us.

I have seen many from minorities who can take advantage of this situation and do so.
And do you have a solution to this ?
Should we send them all back ?
Reintroduce Apartheid ?
Old 08-09-2014, 08:37 PM   #29
swamideva

Quote:
And do you have a solution to this ?
Should we send them all back ?
Reintroduce Apartheid ?
No solution, as it the way with many of the issues raised on this forum.

Its the way life is at present.

If there is a solution, its that we make more people aware of the underlying agenda of seemingly innocent policies.

They say knowledge is power.

Ignorance is obviously no solution.
Old 08-09-2014, 08:56 PM   #30
bridgetshaw

Quote:

I have seen many from minorities who can take advantage of this situation and do so. It does not require much intelligence to see that all they have to say is 'is it because i'm black?' and the white person has to back off.

There is so much truth in comedy and also MSM brainwashing and predictive programming.

Lenny Henry because i'm a black man

I just typed, is it because i'm black, into a search engine. About 32,799,331 results

Well said Swamdeva.

"Just Love" And " Evolve" .
bridgetshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 11:14 PM   #31
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Agreed. London has always had tons of foreigners, that's what makes it an international city. In the past it was French Huguenots, Irish and Jews.
Yep, those Huguenots, a staggering 40 thousand settled in England over an 80 year period, makes you wonder how they coped with them all

Bit of a difference to the last 20 years when 40 thousand people a month coming into the country eh, they have improved the country no end.

------------------

Regarding the OP, yep, it's a deliberate policy of the British Government to turn white British people into a tiny minority in the UK, it's so obvious that this is happening I don't even know why people bother trying to refute it.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 09-09-2014 at 12:24 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:10 AM   #32
madbomber

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Yep, those Huguenots, a staggering 40 thousand settled in England over an 80 year period, makes you wonder how they coped with them all

Bit of a difference to the last 20 years when 40 thousand people a week coming into the country eh, they have improved the country no end.

------------------

Regarding the OP, yep, it's a deliberate policy of the British Government to turn white British people into a tiny minority in the UK, it's so obvious that this is happening I don't even know why people bother trying to refute it.
Didn't one of the "New Labour" traitors actually admit this. Something about rubbing the right's noses in diversity?
madbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 08:50 PM   #33
swamideva

Political correctness and its consequences.

Rotherham Pig Shit - An Issue of Culture

Please watch this CNN footage
Pakistan's hidden shame
Description:The police in Rotherham in England allowed at least 1,400 (almost all) WHITE NON MUSLIM GIRL'S lives to be destroyed! - The POLICE chose to act in a POLITICALLY CORRECT manner and failed to arrest the perpetrators who were (almost all) PAKISTANI MUSLIM MALES -
[This was a Select Committee meeting from 2nd September 2014]

For the full report please follow this link
http://www.rotherham.gov.uk/downloads...

Please don't try and defend the perpetrators in this instance by saying others do it!!!

I am completely and fully aware that paedophilia happens in other religions, cultures and races - This video ONLY relates to the issue of gangs roaming the streets and forcing young girls in to prostitution through intimidation and gang rape - Which is a crime specific to MUSLIMS mainly from PAKISTAN -
Old 09-09-2014, 10:08 PM   #34
madbomber

Quote:
Political correctness and its consequences.

Rotherham Pig Shit - An Issue of Culture

Please watch this CNN footage
Pakistan's hidden shame
Description:The police in Rotherham in England allowed at least 1,400 (almost all) WHITE NON MUSLIM GIRL'S lives to be destroyed! - The POLICE chose to act in a POLITICALLY CORRECT manner and failed to arrest the perpetrators who were (almost all) PAKISTANI MUSLIM MALES -
[This was a Select Committee meeting from 2nd September 2014]

For the full report please follow this link
http://www.rotherham.gov.uk/downloads...

Please don't try and defend the perpetrators in this instance by saying others do it!!!

I am completely and fully aware that paedophilia happens in other religions, cultures and races - This video ONLY relates to the issue of gangs roaming the streets and forcing young girls in to prostitution through intimidation and gang rape - Which is a crime specific to MUSLIMS mainly from PAKISTAN -
The main consequence of PC is fear. Being labelled a racist in modern Britain is akin to being labelled a paedophile. PC has ruined the constabulary. It's wrecking the armed forces. It's destroying our schools and colleges. In short, it's seriously fucking up our nation. Those poor bloody girls will have to live with the shame and horror for the rest of their lives all because some stupid coppers didn't want to offend muslims. Well fuck that. I don't care what their religion is or where their forebears came from. They need to be rooted out and slung behind bars for a very long time and the coppers who facilitated their crimes need to be banged up too.
madbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:16 PM   #35
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post

Bit of a difference to the last 20 years when 40 thousand people a month coming into the country eh, they have improved the country no end.
Settle down. The UK population and London itself was a great deal smaller back then.

Not sure all of those immigrants, or many of them at all are going to improve the UK very much. What skills do they have?

None basically. So we the UK tax-payer are going to pay to train them up, then let them take our jobs. Ain't that nice of us? Well, you.

At least those Huguenots could weave. What skills do this horde have? Depressing really. Not that I am bothered by immigrant communities, I just realise it's Feed The World time and the UK is paying all the bills.

Last edited by truthspoon; 09-09-2014 at 10:20 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 02:29 PM   #36
swamideva

ooops . PC wins the day.

Corruption is now PC

Rotherham chief executive tells MPs: We've lost child sex abuse reports

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...#ixzz3D6z9961D
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
Old 16-09-2014, 02:44 AM   #37
swamideva

Public outcry, nothing changes.

Rotherham child exploitation still 'on industrial scale'

Children in Rotherham continue to be sexually exploited "on an industrial scale", South Yorkshire Police and Crime Commissioner Shaun Wright says as he faces calls to resign at a public meeting.
Old 18-09-2014, 05:46 PM   #38
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

It's all quite deliberately organised to boost the already ubiquitous current of hate, venom and sexual perversion that's dominating the planet. But you already know that.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote