Old 14-03-2013, 02:34 PM   #1
ajax
Banned

Default 1997 documentary on paedo snuff movie ring UKTV

ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 03:28 PM   #2
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Someone should put this on a memory stick and mail it to Peter Tatchell.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 02:44 PM   #3
frauddb

Default Police stopped investigation of ring

I was involved in a Home Office intelligence gathering exercise regarding child abductions, a full explanation is on this link

http://frauddb.wordpress.com/2012/06/29/at-the-start/

My concern is that the children were never found.

A few years later I discovered that a social services department were taking children into care as a punishment to whistleblowers and giving the children to abusers in one case an Anglican priest.
frauddb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 10:33 PM   #4
jake_ball

They wont ever expose the politicians though in these documentaries.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:11 PM   #5
totallybonkers

I watch this vid, wept, it is very upsetting. The time has come in light of Savile etc. - to expose the people involved with this sort of "devil work", it reminds me of the maladjusted Nazi SS who took pleasure in torture and killing. It seems their type exist today, and it also seems it is up to us the concerned public to try and expose those behind it.

On a slighty lighter note, I have big issues with my dentist in childhood (in the late 1960-70) because as I was getting older (15+) it became apparent he liked to inflict pain into children, all that screaming, fear, intense pain, bleeding.
totallybonkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:50 PM   #6
presidentgas
Restricted Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
They wont ever expose the politicians though in these documentaries.
The nearest I've seen to a politician being exposed was on a documentary from about the same time (possibly. My memory's not what it used to be. I've "remembered" stuff that "happened" in 1996, then found out it happened 10 years later. I digress).

The reporter was interviewing two teenaged boys on Westminster Bridge, (faces obscured) who said that a middle aged , "posh" man offered them money for sex.

They robbed him, took his briefcase and found documents that identified him as **** ******** ******** MP (name bleeped out).

Apparently the police caught them with the briefcase, and took it back, but they weren't charged (the "victim" didn't want to press them)

The "victim" was a "Lord" or "Sir", this much was allowed to be known.

I wish I knew when this was made, what it was called, etc, so I could find a link or copy.
presidentgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2013, 12:15 AM   #7
foonclown
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajax View Post

These sick people need beating to death.
foonclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 12:14 PM   #8
locoburns

Thumbs down Bad very bad

I wonder why these twisted minds do what they do (I guess I just answered my own question, they do because they are twisted). A good severe punishment is what is needed in the end so that no one dares to do it again. Why do government keep shutting it's eyes on it is still very very unexplainable.
locoburns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 07:04 AM   #9
locoburns

Quote:
Originally Posted by locoburns View Post
I wonder why these twisted minds do what they do (I guess I just answered my own question, they do because they are twisted). A good severe punishment is what is needed in the end so that no one dares to do it again. Why do government keep shutting it's eyes on it is still very very unexplainable.
Sometimes somethings are very hard to erase from our minds after seeing them. Feels disturbed. hair cut Annandale, VA
locoburns is offline   Reply With Quote