Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 30-04-2011, 11:12 PM   #1
metaphysical

Default Help Me Solve This Problem Please !

Throughout nature and physics we have equal and opposites.

Man and Woman, cold and heat, hard and soft, magnetic positive and negative, doublr helix of DNA, there are many more and the saying goes that opposites attract.

Therefore negative would attract positive, man attracts women, a magnet attracts the opposing pole etc.

Then we have the law of attraction which says we get what we put in, we give love and that is what we will attract, we give negative and we will attreact negative.

These two laws seem apposed to each other unless you view those two laws as equal and opposite laws !

If we attract opposites then is the world really in better shape than we realize and all the trouble going on is just a balance for all the good, (equal and opposite).

Or is it the other way around and we have a chaotic world due to the world being full of negative enery ?

Whats your thoughts on seemingly two opposing laws ?
metaphysical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 11:33 PM   #2
manmade
Inactive

They're both bullshit.
manmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 11:40 PM   #3
metaphysical

So physics is bull ?

Living a life of what people would call "evil" wouldnt have a negative effect on the people around you ?

Those two scenerios are very real and well documented.
Old 30-04-2011, 11:48 PM   #4
manmade
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysical View Post
So physics is bull ?

Living a life of what people would call "evil" wouldnt have a negative effect on the people around you ?

Those two scenerios are very real and well documented.
What I mean is the two theories you described are nonsense. The first one is the idea of Duality whereby everything has a polar opposite, so if I do something good then something bad must happen to balance out the universe. Like I mentioned in another post, it sounds like Newtons Laws of Motion doused in new-age dogma. Besides, there is middle, in between, medium, warm, half-way, half-asleep, transexual etc...

The second theory you mentioned, the Law of Attraction, is nonsense because we don't attract things we create things.
Old 30-04-2011, 11:55 PM   #5
metaphysical

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmade View Post
What I mean is the two theories you described are nonsense. The first one is the idea of Duality whereby everything has a polar opposite, so if I do something good then something bad must happen to balance out the universe. Like I mentioned in another post, it sounds like Newtons Laws of Motion doused in new-age dogma. Besides, there is middle, in between, medium, warm, half-way, half-asleep, transexual etc...

The second theory you mentioned, the Law of Attraction, is nonsense because we don't attract things we create things.
Yeah, Im in agreeance here but I would question the second part on Law of attraction, you need only look around to see the acceptance of the "usery" system to see we have fallen for the law of attraction. Half the world is now in randsom to the worship of money and greed.

We bought the greed.
Old 30-04-2011, 11:55 PM   #6
uberstate
Inactive

I have never really understood the phrase 'Opposites attract' sure, two people may be opposite in what some of their their preferences are but what exactly is it based on and how much is it based on? my partner may like something that I don't and vice-versa but does that mean we attract because of that/those reasons? I have usually been attracted to someone because I like or agree with what they say/do, and having the same interests.

Funnily enough, I read an article recently which claimed some people look for and are attracted to people who look like themselves. I forget where I seen it.
uberstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2011, 11:59 PM   #7
manmade
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberstate View Post
I have never really understood the phrase 'Opposites attract' sure, two people may be opposite in what some of their their preferences are but what exactly is it based on and how much is it based on? my partner may like something that I don't and vice-versa but does that mean we attract because of that/those reasons? I have usually been attracted to someone because I like or agree with what they say/do, and having the same interests.

Funnily enough, I read an article recently which claimed some people look for and are attracted to people who look like themselves. I forget where I seen it.
Haha I've seen so many couples who look the same.. the longer they're together and the older they get the more similar they look.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:18 AM   #8
metaphysical

Law of attraction can work on very subtle levels that we arent even aware of most of the time.

Go to the pub and start acting like a nob and you will attract unwanted negative attention.

Go to pub and be friendly and most of the time you will have a good night.

That is very simplified but very true. The layers are numerous and Im of the opinion they go down to levels most people couldnt concieve.

Try walking in a room and being the miserabilist person you ever seen, see how it brings the room right down. Likewise try walking in a room positive and see how you can lift the mood. Thats law of attraction at play.

Same scenario being played out on a global scale right now. Mainstream media spreads doom and fear, public collectively worldwide are despondent which mirrors right into the physical we live in. We allow ourselves collectively for this to happen by our very thought.

Imagine a world without fear, the slave system would break down.

Last edited by metaphysical; 01-05-2011 at 01:02 AM.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:04 AM   #9
verndewd
Banned

energy balance. Thats the basic idea for physics.

There is always a pos/neg/neutral/ground and the varying eV mass of any of them. Particle physics and quantum mechanics goes a long way to describe how we could inject this socially.

But then there is a higher order of realization at play coming from the fundamental force of consciousness, where being blow the law of physics one must ascribe to the tennets of the law to the letter, but if by chance one would realize more than the laws of physics one might not be so bound.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:16 AM   #10
manmade
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
But then there is a higher order of realization at play coming from the fundamental force of consciousness, where being below the law of physics one must ascribe to the tennets of the law to the letter, but if by chance one would realize more than the laws of physics one might not be so bound.
Very good point. Like with the laws on earth, they only apply to us if we play the game. We always have the choice to side-step them and do our own thing in our own way.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:19 AM   #11
metaphysical

Quote:
Originally Posted by verndewd View Post
energy balance. Thats the basic idea for physics.

There is always a pos/neg/neutral/ground and the varying eV mass of any of them. Particle physics and quantum mechanics goes a long way to describe how we could inject this socially.

But then there is a higher order of realization at play coming from the fundamental force of consciousness, where being blow the law of physics one must ascribe to the tennets of the law to the letter, but if by chance one would realize more than the laws of physics one might not be so bound.
If Im understanding what you are saying, this would tie in with what I believe the so called "karma" or "laws of attraction" would overide the + and - energies although they can still play. Just being and accepting without judgement will overide the + and - (maybe the lawsof thr physical world)

Last edited by metaphysical; 01-05-2011 at 01:32 AM.
Old 01-05-2011, 01:53 AM   #12
metaphysical

Another smoke, another thought !

The equal and opposites can be manipulated, man is doing this today with genetics, weather etc.

The law of acceptance cannot be manipulated, therefore the karmic law,the law of attraction is the overiding and pure/universal law.

Last edited by metaphysical; 01-05-2011 at 01:57 AM.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:10 AM   #13
torus
Inactive

I rub a balloon on my hair and it sticks to the wall. The whole affair used to confound me to no end as a kid. "static electricity" they said. Yet I needed to know WHY...and why DOES a compass magnetize towards the north? I admit, that initially it was a freaking rush to rub my feet on a carpeted floor, especially during a dry winter night and then touch a door handle. ZAP! or sneak up on my sister and zap her, she hated that.

Rub a thought-balloon on some people's heads and it too is magnetized towards a flat surface. The Abraham/Hicks enterprise is a skillfully marketed balloon. One prick like me though, and it's gone! pOp!! It's been discussed to death though.
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:48 AM   #14
metaphysical

Last thought on here for the night.

The world we live in right now is just a giant ponzi scheme which must fall eventually, the hiarachy must fall just like the banking system will fall.

The very ideals will destroy themselves, we are witnesses to mans attempted hijack of the human spirit which will fail in accordance to the laws of attraction.

Try to build a world without thought and love and that world will implode on itself eventually.