Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 26-04-2011, 01:14 PM   #1
twilighterheart
Inactive

Thumbs up The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement
“May we live long and die out”
http://www.vhemt.org/
Phasing out the human race by voluntarily ceasing to breed will allow Earth’s biosphere to return to good health. Crowded conditions and resource shortages will improve as we become less dense.
twilighterheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2011, 11:16 PM   #2
dolores1

Away you go, count me OUT!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2011, 11:21 PM   #3
444ovthedirt
Inactive

Location: On a little blue orb riding the grand carousel of ageless ages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilighterheart View Post
The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement
“May we live long and die out”
http://www.vhemt.org/
Phasing out the human race by voluntarily ceasing to breed will allow Earth’s biosphere to return to good health. Crowded conditions and resource shortages will improve as we become less dense.
Great Idea. Should we start a campaign asking for volunteers or just sit here hoping all the poison in the water and food does the brunt of the work?
444ovthedirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2011, 06:44 PM   #4
twilighterheart
Inactive

The 91-Year-Old Woman Selling $60 Suicide Kits

http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailybeast/1...hontheinternet

Though Hydorn admits she did sell Zach’s brother his implement of death, she makes no apology for it. She has a story of her own.

It was 30 years ago, Hydorn said in an exclusive interview with The Daily Beast, that her husband, “a six-foot-four, wonderful, handsome, loving, intelligent man,” was dying of colon cancer. After several operations, the cancer had spread to his brain, and surgeons had cut a hole in his stomach, out of which came his excrement, into a bag.

“It was my duty, and I did it willingly, to empty that thing every three or four hours,” she said. “One time I ran out of bags and went all over town looking for a pharmacy that sold them. Even years after my husband died, I would wake up and say, ‘I’ve got to go get those bags.’ ”

No one should have to go through that, Hydorn said, to die a slow, painful death in a hospital bed. “Death should be with loved ones beside you, holding your hand."

Not long after her husband died, Hydorn met a man named Derek Humphry, a longtime advocate of assisted suicide and founder of the Hemlock Society, which has worked to change laws prohibiting the practice around the country. It was Humphry, in 1992, who penned Final Exit: The Practicalities of Self-Deliverance and Assisted Suicide for the Dying, which effectively serves as a manual for how to kill yourself and which Humphry told The Register-Guard sold 500,000 copies in the first six weeks.

Hydorn includes the book in the helium kits she sells. She joined the Hemlock Society (which has since merged with another group and renamed itself winstonross.wordpress.com.
twilighterheart is offline   Reply With Quote