Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 26-04-2011, 10:00 AM   #1
tytyys

Question While meditating

recently while meditating, i feel myself entering a place of complete openness, then a can feel a warm sensation going through my body.
and then fear arises. i find it hard to stay with this flow, what comes from this flow, astral travel? if someone on here could tell me what the hell is happening it would be appreciated.

ino it's easy to say get over the fear and see, but i wanna know if anyone has had any of the same experience.

Last edited by tytyys; 26-04-2011 at 10:00 AM.
tytyys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2011, 11:40 AM   #2
jconnar

I have felt this. I don't think it has anything to do with astral travel.

You could try the following, concentrate all of your attention into that warm sensation. Watch the sensation, accept it, don't judge it, be open to it and surrender to it. Just watch it. When you feel the fear coming on, just watch it, don't judge it, just watch.

With me it took many sessions until I was able to dissolve this feeling. All you need to do is watch it closely, and it should dissolve by itself.

I found out about this in Eckhart Tolles book, 'The Power of Now', and apparently it is the karmic body you are sensing.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2011, 01:42 PM   #3
manmade
Inactive

Dive right into the fear bro. Headfirst. It'll make you damn hardcore.
manmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2011, 01:48 PM   #4
Shiyoken
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmade View Post
Dive right into the fear bro. Headfirst. It'll make you damn hardcore.
Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh, dude!
Shiyoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2011, 03:12 PM   #5
ufochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytyys View Post
recently while meditating, i feel myself entering a place of complete openness, then a can feel a warm sensation going through my body.
and then fear arises. i find it hard to stay with this flow, what comes from this flow, astral travel? if someone on here could tell me what the hell is happening it would be appreciated.

ino it's easy to say get over the fear and see, but i wanna know if anyone has had any of the same experience.
When it happens just take a second without coming out of meditation and picture your base chakra and feel yourself be grounded by it. The warm feeling probably means you are raising your vibrational level which is good, not scary.
Before leaving the body you will feel a lifting sensation, again if that happens just ground yourself.
I have not heard of anyone who accidently has an obe while meditating. The only time I can see this happening by accident is when people are trying to do remote viewing or concentrating very very hard on a place they want to be.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2011, 04:44 PM   #6
verndewd
Banned

thats the lower aspect of your consciousness, it always seems to inject ultimate failure fears. you have to convince it that its perception isnt correct.
if you notice that happens in your day to day, the same lower frequency self says you cant get that girl or succeed etc.

I have always had random images of dying pop into my head, since childhood, and it happened again the other day, i simply told that aspect of my consciousness that he didnt need to do that anymore, and said trust me our meditations to manifest the infinite consciousness in this body will be worth it.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2011, 06:06 PM   #7
tytyys

Thanks for the reply/suggestions... especially the hardcore one..ill keep that in mind

i have told my self that the fear is a mere illusion i'm creating, but it keeps crawling back.
the feeling is quite overwhelming i just got to tell myself everything is fine, and i'm not going blow up or something lol
Old 26-04-2011, 07:49 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytyys View Post
Thanks for the reply/suggestions... especially the hardcore one..ill keep that in mind

i have told my self that the fear is a mere illusion i'm creating, but it keeps crawling back.
the feeling is quite overwhelming i just got to tell myself everything is fine, and i'm not going blow up or something lol
Know the feeling. Confronting (seeing for what it is=illusion) is probe the only way. Blowing up might be good, who knows

Quote:
"Fear of things invisible is the natural seed of that which everyone in himself calleth religion" -Thomas Hobbes

"Ultimately we know deeply that the other side of every fear is a freedom." -M Ferguson

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." -M Williamson
1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2011, 08:38 PM   #9
uniq

I was looking on the Internet for what i have experienced while meditating and never really got answers. nor did i found posts of other people who have had the the same experience. So i am happy to see this. And i am going to ask for some more info if i am allowed to. After some time while meditating in this state of lets say high concentration i don't really know. I also become afraid its like something is about to happen i have had this in several sessions and i am actually scared to meditate now. I also think when you are in that state of ''consciousness'' sence is multiplied by an x amount. I can hear the slightest sounds and freak out by it. So in that moment of something is about to happen maybe even before that moment my heart is pounding like crazy and i cant get it to a normal rhythm and have to stop. (My best bet is that i want to go to fast as i feel that energy is rising to fast) I also have had this tingling sensation on the upper part of my body not overall but at some spots i don't think it was because i was sitting in the same position for to long. Somebody on an other forum told me it had to do with healing but i still haven't got concrete answers and maybe my lack of asking/english i hope someone will now respond to this or even help.

Last edited by uniq; 26-04-2011 at 08:44 PM.
uniq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2011, 08:54 PM   #10
manmade
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniq View Post
I was looking on the Internet for what i have experienced while meditating and never really got answers. nor did i found posts of other people who have had the the same experience. So i am happy to see this. And i am going to ask for some more info if i am allowed to. After some time while meditating in this state of lets say high concentration i don't really know. I also become afraid its like something is about to happen i have had this in several sessions and i am actually scared to meditate now. I also think when you are in that state of ''consciousness'' sence is multiplied by an x amount. I can hear the slightest sounds and freak out by it. So in that moment of something is about to happen maybe even before that moment my heart is pounding like crazy and i cant get it to a normal rhythm and have to stop. (My best bet is that i want to go to fast as i feel that energy is rising to fast) I also have had this tingling sensation on the upper part of my body not overall but at some spots i don't think it was because i was sitting in the same position for to long. Somebody on an other forum told me it had to do with healing but i still haven't got concrete answers and maybe my lack of asking/english i hope someone will now respond to this or even help.
Hahaha I had that too. Took me about a year to get the balls to properly meditate again. For me, that 'moment' is followed by what feels like huuuuge opening of my body and all of a sudden I'm freakin enormous. I sometimes have a sudden 'falling' feeling, like being on a rollarcoaster, or sometimes it's more of a 'melting' feeling to get to this place. I always hear frequencies and sounds in my ear.. and this place I am in.. or this place I become, is the source of the frequencies. In this place, my thoughts are more tangiable and have substance and form. I can see my emotions much better; they're clearer and I can deal with them better here. In this place you can create anything you want. You can visit yourself in past/parallel lives, you can visit yourself as a child or yourself as an old man. You can kick it with the aliens or make visual music with your soul family... words are really poor at describing the possibilities.

I dunno.. you might be on the verge of going to this place?
manmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2011, 11:00 PM   #11
tytyys

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniq View Post
I can totaly relate to this my friend, i feel a a warm surge of energy rushing out of my chest/upperbody and then comes the heart racing which stems from the fear i guess. i try again but its like ive created a psychological block of fear, so i have to wait i while or even the next day. which is like what your saying with the feeling of not wanting to do it again. i now can tap into the same but milder sensation just by concentrating. let me just say typing on the nintendo wii is blady fustrating
Old 26-04-2011, 11:21 PM   #12
tytyys

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1331 View Post
Know the feeling. Confronting (seeing for what it is=illusion) is probe the only way. Blowing up might be good, who knows
thanks for sharing the quotes motivation right there!
and yeah i really need to escape these crazy thoughts lol