Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-07-2018, 02:09 PM   #21
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,469
Likes: 3,421 (2,378 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
In other words you don't want to answer it because I didn't do your pathetic little merry go round BS you always do, which is all you wanted.

Answer the question or don't, I don't give a shit if you think it was in earnest or not.
My opinion is that I am in a holographic matrix illusion. I do not feel indigenous to it.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 02:12 PM   #22
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 1,224 (708 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
My opinion is that I am in a holographic matrix illusion. I do not feel indigenous to it.
Doesn't even come close to answering the question.

Likes to try asking difficult questions, thinks hes too good to answer them.

tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 02:13 PM   #23
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,469
Likes: 3,421 (2,378 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Doesn't even come close to answering the question.

Likes to try asking difficult questions, thinks hes too good to answer them.

Ok. White's are indigenous to everywhere.

What kind of answer would make you happy in your little game?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 02:18 PM   #24
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 1,224 (708 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Ok. White's are indigenous to everywhere.

What kind of answer would make you happy in your little game?
You mean my game where I ask you a question and you take about five posts to answer it and then don't give a real answer?

You do realise other people can read this?

Do you think whites are only indigenous to Atlantis was the question, based on your post that seemed to suggest you think exactly that.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 02:20 PM   #25
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,469
Likes: 3,421 (2,378 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
You mean my game where I ask you a question and you take about five posts to answer it and then don't give a real answer?

You do realise other people can read this?

Do you think whites are only indigenous to Atlantis was the question, based on your post that seemed to suggest you think exactly that.
Yeah, I think exactly that, just like you think white's should go back there.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 02:23 PM   #26
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 1,224 (708 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Yeah, I think exactly that, just like you think white's should go back there.
I didn't say I think whites should go back there, stop trying to put words into my mouth.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 02:26 PM   #27
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,469
Likes: 3,421 (2,378 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
I didn't say I think whites should go back there, stop trying to put words into my mouth.
Well, surely if I think white's are indigenous only to Atlantis and you are saying they should go back to their indigenous homelands, then it follows that you meant Atlantis.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 02:28 PM   #28
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 1,224 (708 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Well, surely if I think white's are indigenous only to Atlantis and you are saying they should go back to their indigenous homelands, then it follows that you meant Atlantis.
No, that doesn't follow at all, stop talking shit.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 02:31 PM   #29
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,469
Likes: 3,421 (2,378 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
No, that doesn't follow at all, stop talking shit.
Lol.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 02:35 PM   #30
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 1,224 (708 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Lol.
Yeah, really funny.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 02:52 PM   #31
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,022
Likes: 5,211 (3,492 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
What about Japanese?
mnn you got me there. Let me think about that and will get back to you.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
childish gambino, donald trump, paul joseph watson, pjw, this is america

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.