Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 05-04-2016, 03:04 AM   #41
oz93666

Have finally finished the whole 2 1/2 hrs , on the whole it was a bit of an anticlimax .... lacked direction , not an interview I would recommend.

They were all first class sources , excluding jim and JP, but JP lacked the ability to steer the whole in the right direction.

If this event served one purpose , it's to demonstrate how much in agreement everyone is on the fundamentals.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 03:11 AM   #42
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Have finally finished the whole 2 1/2 hrs , on the whole it was a bit of an anticlimax .... lacked direction , not an interview I would recommend.

They were all first class sources , excluding jim and JP, but JP lacked the ability to steer the whole in the right direction.

If this event served one purpose , it's to demonstrate how much in agreement everyone is on the fundamentals.
Remember people: This was the first conversation with these guys and they didn't know each other so well. Also they weren't sitting in the same room that must count also.

Collier admitted they stumbled a little bit. There was good moments but for a show that lasted 2 1/2 hours it was a little disappointment.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 09:28 PM   #43
truth seeker 09

Update from Tolec

http://www.andromedacouncil.com/index.html
Old 14-04-2016, 08:23 PM   #44
truth seeker 09

Simon Parkes:

Russia's president Vladimir Putin is being advised over the Ukraine crisis by a group of alien reptiles from outer space, claims a Labour politician.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...our-councillor
Old 15-04-2016, 10:59 PM   #45
truth seeker 09

Upcoming:

Alex Collier 9th webinar

Friday 22nd April 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO8PDcb9Dtc
Old 26-04-2016, 12:06 AM   #46
huron0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
Part of the problem may be the variety in the narratives. Personally I think that the alien/ufo/interdimensional topic is the most fascinating topic of all. I don't doubt for a second that aliens and ufo's are for real. But at the same time - what to make of it all?

It already starts with the Anunnaki thing. Some say that the Anunnaki are reptilian. But tall guys with long beards don't look reptilian to me. Than you have those that claim that not all reptilians are bad and it's really the draco-reptilians that are the bad guys. You have the greys who some say are biological while others say that they are artificial creations that may or may not be a slave race for the reptoids. The Pleiadians who are "the good guys" according to most while others claim there there is a lot of infighting among them and that it's thus not that simple. A guy like Parkes will claim that the Mantis are actually the real benevolent ones. Plus the whole thing of inter-planetary vs inter-dimensional. Or the project Camelot stuff which some dismiss as nonsense while others claim that it's the best of the best. Or that inter-galactic federation that may or may not exist.

Confusing, confusing, confusing.
They are reptilian. That is their original form. They either shape shift or use cloning and then transfer the reptilian consciousness to the human clone body. I would even say some of these reptilian-eyed celebrities are Annuna themselves. Anunnaki are evil. The Egyptian, Greek, Mayan, Hindu demons/angels/gods are the Annunaki. There are 2 bloodlines fighting on earth them vs human (Adamites). And they killed Adam.

Last edited by huron0; 26-04-2016 at 12:07 AM.
huron0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 01:16 AM   #47
truth seeker 09

Alex Collier's 9th live webinar is now available

Watch the trailer

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/alexcolli...ar09/164031259
Old 16-05-2016, 07:44 PM   #48
truth seeker 09

NEW conversation

Ever Beyond with JP, Tolec, Jim Nichols, Simon Parkes and Win Keech.

May 15th 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mXkmBflro8

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 16-05-2016 at 11:10 PM.
Old 16-05-2016, 08:13 PM   #49
ramirez

Each to their own but I trust neither Alex or Simon.

Have only heard a bit from either and it said bollocks from the off.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2016, 07:33 PM   #50
truth seeker 09

Collier says contact with good ETs is coming. Any confirmation from other sources? Watch the trailer:

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/alexcolli...ar09/164031259
Old 08-06-2016, 06:50 AM   #51
truth seeker 09

Default 2016 Transformational Shift Conference

2016 Transformational Shift Conference

"I am honored to make the official announcement of the 2016 Transformational Shift Conference to take place the weekend of October 21-23, 2016, in Tucson, Arizona, a top 5 U.S destination resort city."

Including speakers:

Uqualla (Havasupai MedicineMan), Mark Kimmel, Simon Parkes, Michael Brown MSW, LCSW of Sedona, Alex Collier, Adona/Silver Wolf Spirit woman, Tashina, wisdom keeper, sacred pipe holder & sundancer, Jenny Marks, Stewart Swerdlow, Jim Nichols, Dan Brock and many more.

http://www.andromedacouncil.com/
Old 09-06-2016, 02:57 PM   #52
wendypeace27

I cant believe Alex Collier would put himself with someone like Simon Parkes, lol. Simon's voice freaks me out, like a creepy child molester voice.

Some of these people get a lot of their information from other people, one even said that "whistleblowing was no BIG deal". Someone puts their life on the line to do it, and its "no big deal"?? WTF!!!?! If we all knew what was going on, would it be allowed any more?? Obviously there is a purpose for everything, but obviously you have a lot of posers that get into that business like Simon and take advantage of naïve people. I 100% discount Simon Parkes!!!!

I am vehemently opposed to Simon!!

I comment in these sections all the time, and I have never said anything like that. Unless its regards to reptilians and greys......

Last edited by wendypeace27; 09-06-2016 at 03:14 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2016, 01:26 PM   #53
truth seeker 09

Alex Collier: conversation 2015

Duration 30 minutes.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 16-06-2016 at 03:39 PM.
Old 20-06-2016, 05:03 PM   #54
truth seeker 09

Alex Collier's webinar 11 is now available.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/alexcolli...ar11/171327372
Old 12-07-2016, 12:23 AM   #55
truth seeker 09

Alex Collier's webinar 12 is available.

Topics:

- Planet X
- Deja vu
- CERN
- timelines
- teleportation
- the human genome
- Atlantis

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/alexcolli...ar12/174253756
Old 12-07-2016, 05:46 AM   #56
Cryptoverse

People blowing the whistle on Simon's "Counseling":
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...as-a-counselor

I do not trust these people you mention trutherseeker....
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 08:08 AM   #57
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post

I have no opinion of Simon Parkes.

I'm only interested in Collier's updates.
Old 12-07-2016, 10:27 AM   #58
oz93666

Quote:
I've read the first page of that thread ,Om, and it seems the worst thing that could be said about SP is that terminated the counselling of this couple without explanation....

Bearing in mind this couple previously " spent several years in an esoteric school, which we eventually left, because of suspicious attitudes of the leader, who claimed to have ET contacts, but we suspect had actually been taken over by them.
Since then Daniela felt a heavy interference on her life by unknown forces, which probably are alien in nature. She sees small creatures or machines floating over her bed in the first moments upon waking up, which then disappear. She receives frequent psychic attacks, in the form of waves of desperation, or sadness, the kind which makes you tired of living...."

The implication being they had been possessed or were having trouble because of their involvement with this esoteric school....

People who spend years in an esoteric school , and then go looking for counselling, are not taking responsibility for their lives, but looking for a leader to fix things...

Perhaps SP felt he could do no more for them, and didn't know how to break it to them.

The main point is , when prominent figures in this area of research, like AC , SP, tolec and others sit down together , they are on the same page, have respect for each other , and their information is almost identical.

SP is being fed information by the 'mantids'.....AC by the andromidans

SP and AC don't know s**t, only what they're told by their ET group...

They could be victims of AI mind deception as Om believes , but I think that very unlikely.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 11:09 AM   #59
gremlin

Quote:

But you mentioned it!

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 07:25 PM   #60
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I've read the first page of that thread ,Om, and it seems the worst thing that could be said about SP is that terminated the counselling of this couple without explanation....

Bearing in mind this couple previously " spent several years in an esoteric school, which we eventually left, because of suspicious attitudes of the leader, who claimed to have ET contacts, but we suspect had actually been taken over by them.
Since then Daniela felt a heavy interference on her life by unknown forces, which probably are alien in nature. She sees small creatures or machines floating over her bed in the first moments upon waking up, which then disappear. She receives frequent psychic attacks, in the form of waves of desperation, or sadness, the kind which makes you tired of living...."

The implication being they had been possessed or were having trouble because of their involvement with this esoteric school....

People who spend years in an esoteric school , and then go looking for counselling, are not taking responsibility for their lives, but looking for a leader to fix things...

Perhaps SP felt he could do no more for them, and didn't know how to break it to them.

The main point is , when prominent figures in this area of research, like AC , SP, tolec and others sit down together , they are on the same page, have respect for each other , and their information is almost identical.

SP is being fed information by the 'mantids'.....AC by the andromidans

SP and AC don't know s**t, only what they're told by their ET group...

They could be victims of AI mind deception as Om believes , but I think that very unlikely.
Simon said on his website he was possessed by his "dad" draco and he got abusive with people. Then it was taken down. You should read the whole thread maybe, or start from the end of it and work your way back.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 12-07-2016 at 07:26 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote