Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 29-01-2013, 12:45 AM   #41
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdaw View Post

Collier changed his name from Ralph Amagran, saying that he needed to as a contactee because using his real name would have presented danger to his family. Does he really think a name change would throw anyone off the scent that was intent on doing him (or his family) harm? The idea is laughable and completely absurd.

Collier's name change is not going to prevent ETs or the NWO from harming him, but sure it will prevent fanatic debunkers from harming his family.

Last edited by cybersurf; 29-01-2013 at 12:45 AM.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 02:43 AM   #42
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
You proposed me to present evidence on a UFO case and after that you would put your investigation on it. But after I put my investigation, you never presented yours. Is this what you mean "both sides of the story"?
Nope and you know it isn't. Both sides of a story means presenting evidence for and against a thesis. Something you never have done. Not once have you presented counter evidence to a thesis you propose (not that you present theories, only copy and paste existing ones). You love every theory in the conspiracy world.

I did ask you that and I did not continue, why? Because I had too much going on with my life, like my job (Being a chef is very hard, especially with the TT approaching), my sorting out leaving the Island to move to another country and the simple fact why should I bother when there is blind believers and blind skeptics and both sides hate to be presented with both sides of the story. That is the main reason why UFOlogy is a laughing stock.

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 02:49 AM   #43
manxboz

Quote:
Collier's name change is not going to prevent ETs or the NWO from harming him, but sure it will prevent fanatic debunkers from harming his family.
Logic really isn't your strong point is it? Because any can found out Collier changed his name.

Same as Dr Reed, who changed his name and even added the title Doctor to his name to make him sound more credible. Failure on all counts.

Changing your name does not protect you, in this day and age it just looks like you are hiding something.

Old 29-01-2013, 03:25 AM   #44
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
Nope and you know it isn't. Both sides of a story means presenting evidence for and against a thesis. Something you never have done. Not once have you presented counter evidence to a thesis you propose (not that you present theories, only copy and paste existing ones). You love every theory in the conspiracy world.

I did ask you that and I did not continue, why? Because I had too much going on with my life, like my job (Being a chef is very hard, especially with the TT approaching), my sorting out leaving the Island to move to another country and the simple fact why should I bother when there is blind believers and blind skeptics and both sides hate to be presented with both sides of the story. That is the main reason why UFOlogy is a laughing stock.
Profesional debunkers, payed shills, infiltrators made UFOlogy a laughing stock. The very name UFO is a debunking operation. You should know.
Old 29-01-2013, 07:31 AM   #45
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Profesional debunkers, payed shills, infiltrators made UFOlogy a laughing stock. The very name UFO is a debunking operation. You should know.
Sounds like a double bluff to me.... perhaps YOU'RE the CIA spook trying to ridicule the truth movement by associating RUBBISH like this Collier man with it.

Ahhhhaa! Now we're getting warmer I'll wager!

Last edited by truthspoon; 29-01-2013 at 07:32 AM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 12:28 PM   #46
jackdaw
Banned

[QUOTE=cybersurf;1061285701]

QUOTE "3. Magnetic Pole shifts on the sun are a regular occurrence. They happen approx. every 11 - 12 years. The next one is in 2012 according to NASA"

Hilarious attempt to support Collier for a failed prediction. Thanks for that.

Yes, of course solar pole reversals occur - but one did not in 2011. It seems you may be someone who waits for a train on the wrong platform or for a bus on the opposite side of the road and can't fathom why you keep missing it.

Even so, how difficult is it to make a prediction of this sort? i.e. how about that the next sunspot cycle will occur in year x. Not difficult to guess even for someone relatively clueless like Collier.

Still, some people will insist on devouring nonsense and intrepidly following false prophets, self-proclaimed messiahs and so-called contactees.

Evidence, substantiation, proof....real buggers, aren't they?
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 12:50 PM   #47
manxboz

Quote:
Disinformation is only part of the problem with UFOlogy. Blind believers are also a big problem.

UFO isn't a debunking operation because it stands for unidentified Flying Object, not everything can be identified. Hence the UFO bit, it's a classification. When blind believers/skeptics start attaching Alien to the front of it, they are spreading disinfo.

The fact you can see only black and white shows exactly one of the very reasons why UFOlogy is not accepted as science.

Old 29-01-2013, 12:52 PM   #48
manxboz

Quote:
Other group are the Pleiadians making prangsts to Billy Meier:

What makes Collier more reliable/credible than Meier? I am pretty sure you have defended Meier in the past.

Seems you just attack for the sake of attacking.

Old 29-01-2013, 12:55 PM   #49
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Sounds like a double bluff to me.... perhaps YOU'RE the CIA spook trying to ridicule the truth movement by associating RUBBISH like this Collier man with it.

Wouldn't be too far off the mark. The whole point of CIA/ Intelligent Agency disinformation is too go on both sides of the fence, meaning spreading information for ET and against ET. Something that Cyber doesn't get or gets too much. It is funny how they are willing to accuse everyone who doesn't believe their copy and paste an agent for the intelligence community.

Old 30-01-2013, 04:47 PM   #50
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post

[quote=jackdaw;1061286266]
Quote:

QUOTE "3. Magnetic Pole shifts on the sun are a regular occurrence. They happen approx. every 11 - 12 years. The next one is in 2012 according to NASA"

Hilarious attempt to support Collier for a failed prediction. Thanks for that.

Yes, of course solar pole reversals occur - but one did not in 2011. It seems you may be someone who waits for a train on the wrong platform or for a bus on the opposite side of the road and can't fathom why you keep missing it.

Even so, how difficult is it to make a prediction of this sort? i.e. how about that the next sunspot cycle will occur in year x. Not difficult to guess even for someone relatively clueless like Collier.

Still, some people will insist on devouring nonsense and intrepidly following false prophets, self-proclaimed messiahs and so-called contactees.

Evidence, substantiation, proof....real buggers, aren't they?
Quote:
Disinformation is only part of the problem with UFOlogy. Blind believers are also a big problem.

UFO isn't a debunking operation because it stands for unidentified Flying Object, not everything can be identified. Hence the UFO bit, it's a classification. When blind believers/skeptics start attaching Alien to the front of it, they are spreading disinfo.

The fact you can see only black and white shows exactly one of the very reasons why UFOlogy is not accepted as science.
Quote:
Wouldn't be too far off the mark. The whole point of CIA/ Intelligent Agency disinformation is too go on both sides of the fence, meaning spreading information for ET and against ET. Something that Cyber doesn't get or gets too much. It is funny how they are willing to accuse everyone who doesn't believe their copy and paste an agent for the intelligence community.

This prediction is now a fact!

Quote:
I want to share probable occurrence in the next nine years. These are things that they say are a 90-100%
probability:

3. Acknowledgement of life elsewhere in the universe. They are already starting to set you up for that.
http://www.whale.to/b/collier.pdf

Quote:
RUSSIAN PM NOT JOKING – EXTRATERRESTRIALS LIVE AMONG US ACCORDING TO MIB DOCUMENTARY
WRITTEN BY DR MICHAEL SALLA ON JANUARY 2, 2013. POSTED IN WORLD POLITICS

Prime Minister Medvedev reveals extraterrestrials secrets in Russian MIB documentary

Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev’s off-air comments that Russian Presidents are given a secret file about extraterrestrials living among us created much media interest. Most news reports claimed that Medvedev was simply joking. His apparent reference to the Men In Black movie as a source of information on a super secret agency that monitors extraterrestrials on Earth was commonly cited as key evidence that he was in fact joking. The reasoning is that no political leader would refer reporters to a comedy to clarify national policy. It has now emerged that Medvedev was not referring to the Men in Black comedy after all, but to a recent Russian television documentary titled “Men in Black” that reveals many details about an extensive cover up of extraterrestrial life visiting Earth.

After completing an on-air interview with five television reporters on December 7, 2012, Prime Minister Medvedev continued to respond to reporters and made some off-air comments without realizing that the microphone was still on. He was then asked by one reporter if “the president is handed secret files on aliens when he receives the briefcase needed to activate Russia's nuclear arsenal,” Medvedev responded:

Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special ‘top secret’ folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet… Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country… More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called Men In Black… I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic.

After giving his detailed comments to the reporter on extraterrestrials, Medvedev was translated as follows in a Reuter’s report: “More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called ‘Men In Black’”. The Reuters translation was used by a number of media sources in concluding that Medvedev was joking, and his comments needed to be taken with a grain of salt. For example, one reporter said:

… before Russian alien conspiracy theorists can say “told you so,” the Russian PM quickly indicated that his comment was a joke. “More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called ‘Men In Black,’” he said.

Another reporter subtitled his article: “Russian Prime Minister Dmitri Medvedev makes a crack about aliens, and conspiracists promptly lose their minds.”
However, a more accurate translation of what Medvedev actually said about the Men in Black phenomenon was: “You can receive more detailed information having watched the documentary film of the same name.” So Medvedev was referring to a Russian “documentary film” titled Men in Black, not the Hollywood blockbuster by the same name. Since the Russian documentary was recent and not well known outside of Russia, most Western media accepted the Reuter’s translation. The documentary was translated into English and released on Youtube on December 18, 2012.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYY68vI7vzU

http://exopolitics.org/

Last edited by cybersurf; 30-01-2013 at 04:59 PM.
Old 30-01-2013, 05:24 PM   #51
manxboz

[quote=cybersurf;1061288551]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdaw View Post
Many others have made this prediction, so they right too?

He is making generalize predictions. The ETH has been confirmed by the Science Community for decades now. You really show naivety, you will fit anything to this man. Why? You have defended Meier in the past but now you dump him. You have defended many other contactees, all of which say contradicting things to Collier. Seems you really have no clue and like stirring the misinformation pot, sort of points to you being an agent.

Now lets use his way of predicting and tell me do you believe me.

My contacts from Planet Zog have told me to expect a possible earthquake in the Pacific Ring of Fire measuring 5.0 or more. Also in the next 1-5 days there will be a video posted of a UFO over the US, this will be us confirming that Manxboz is truly in contact with beings from Planet Zog. Remember there is a 90% possibility this will happen.

Old 31-01-2013, 05:45 PM   #52
cybersurf

[quote=manxboz;1061288626]
Quote:

Many others have made this prediction, so they right too?

He is making generalize predictions. The ETH has been confirmed by the Science Community for decades now. You really show naivety, you will fit anything to this man. Why? You have defended Meier in the past but now you dump him. You have defended many other contactees, all of which say contradicting things to Collier. Seems you really have no clue and like stirring the misinformation pot, sort of points to you being an agent.

Now lets use his way of predicting and tell me do you believe me.

My contacts from Planet Zog have told me to expect a possible earthquake in the Pacific Ring of Fire measuring 5.0 or more. Also in the next 1-5 days there will be a video posted of a UFO over the US, this will be us confirming that Manxboz is truly in contact with beings from Planet Zog. Remember there is a 90% possibility this will happen.
You are known to be a debunker. What we don't know is who payes you. Besides, you are missing the social sciences approach, sociology, forensics, investigations, many fields.

Last edited by cybersurf; 31-01-2013 at 05:55 PM.
Old 31-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #53
cybersurf

More predictions.

Quote:
4. We will have extraterrestrial contact with at least nine different races. If you don't think that is going to
freak out the preachers, just watch. I want to hear what Billy Graham has to say about that.
Quote:
Table 1. Extraterrestrial Races Cooperating with the Military-Industrial-Extraterrestrial Complex

‘Short Grays’
(Zeta Reticulum & Orion)

Abducting civilians, genetic experiments, mind programming, monitoring humans through implants, cloning and creation of human-Gray hybrids.

· Traumatized ‘abductees’,

· genetically modified humans

· humans monitored with implants

· mind programmed ‘abductees’

‘Tall Grays-Whites’
(Orion)

Genetic experiments, creating a hybrid human-Gray race, mind control and diplomatic agreements with the ‘shadow government’.

· genetically modified humans

· humans monitored with implants

· mind programmed ‘abductees’

· political elites compromised

· national security agencies infiltrated

· human rights abuses

Indigenous Reptilians
(Earth)

Manipulating human elites, institutions & financial systems, influencing religious belief systems, militarism & removal of history of human civilization.

· human rights abuses

· elite corruption & domination

· control of the media & corporations

· divisive religious dogma

· historical amnesia

· culture of violence

Draconian Reptilians
(Alpha Draconis)

Controlling human elites, institutions & financial systems, militarism, creating a climate of scarcity, struggle and insecurity, harvesting humans, manipulating Grays and Earth Reptilians.

· Concentrated global wealth & poverty

· Corrupt elites & institutions

· ethnic/religious violence,

· human rights abuses

· culture of violence & terrorism

· drug trade & organized crime

Sirians
(Sirius B)

Participate in technology exchange programs that promote military cooperation to potential extraterrestrial threats.

· Covert weapons research

· use of exotic weapons

· abuse of civilians in time travel experiments.

Anunnaki
(Nibiru)

Control long term human evolution through elite groups, systems and institutions, and manipulating human consciousness. Compete with Draconians for control of Earth.

· Elite manipulation

· religious fundamentalism

· patriarchal global culture

· culture of violence
http://www.exopolitics.org/Report-ET%20Motivations.htm

Quote:
Table 2. Extraterrestrial Races Outside the Military-Industrial-Extraterrestrial Complex

Telosians
(Earth)

Helping surface humanity learn of its ancient Earth history, restore human longevity, changing unhealthy belief systems & protecting the environment.

· Environmental Protection

· Promoting bio-diversity

· human health & longevity

· recovery of humanity’s history

Lyrans
(Lyra)

Disseminating the unique history of Nordic human race in the galaxy, and assisting in understanding human motivations and potentials.

· recovery of humanity’s history and Lyran heritage

· understanding galactic history

· discovery of the human essence

· diplomacy & conflict resolution

· global education

Vegans
(Lyra)

Disseminating the unique history of the darker/blue skinned human race in the galaxy, and assisting in understanding human motivations and potentials.

· recovery of humanity’s history and Vegan heritage

· understanding galactic history

· discovery of the human essence

· global education

Pleiadians
(Pleiades)

Helping humanity find freedom from oppressive structures through consciousness raising

· universal human rights

· participatory democratic systems,

· evolution of human consciousness

· global education

Procyons
(Procyon)

Promoting effective resistance to extraterrestrial subversion, developing ‘multidimensional consciousness’, using mental imagery to prevent ET mind control, monitoring unfriendly ET activity

· Exposing ET subversion

· ending global secrecy of ETs

· multidimensional consciousness

· deprogramming mind control

· universal human rights

· internet & global communication

Tau Cetians
(Tau Ceti)

Exposing ET subversion & control, identifying corrupt elites & institutions, uplifting human consciousness, negating ET mind control and dealing with militarism.

· exposing government/ financial corruption & elite manipulation
· monitoring ET infiltration,
· multidimensional consciousness
· deprogramming mind control
· conflict resolution

Andromedans
(Andromeda)

Facilitating decisions of the Galactic community in dealing with the current Earth situation, innovative strategies for resolving conflict, the education of youth, and crop circles

· education of psychic/crystal kids

· peace education

· exposing elite manipulation

· improved global governance

· extraterrestrial communications

Sirians
(Sirius A)

Assisting in building a suitable ecological system for (human) evolution on Earth by altering the ‘bio-magnetic energy grid’ of the planet.

· Environmental Protection

· Promoting bio-diversity

· raising human consciousness

· evolution of the biosphere

Ummites
(Ummo)

Sharing technical information, transforming scientific culture, and global education.

· Transforming scientific paradigms

· Developing alternative technologies

· Educational reform

Alpha Centaurians
(Alpha Centauri)

Promoting social justice and human freedom, and responsible use of advanced technology.

· Social justice at a global level

· zones of peace

· human rights

· sustainable development

Arcturians
(Arcturus)

Integrating spiritual values with advanced technologies, in providing strategic advice in transforming planetary systems, and crop circles.

· global governance

· integrating global financial, political and societal systems

· coordinating relationships with ETs

· diplomacy and conflict resolution

· extraterrestrial communications

Last edited by cybersurf; 31-01-2013 at 05:53 PM.
Old 31-01-2013, 10:45 PM   #54
milta

with regards to alex.

who knows if he was later chippered or implanted to then place claims that would contridict his credibility.

i dont think they kill all that shout but instead use them to create confusion.

when you differ over this confusion so their intentions accelerate.
milta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:13 AM   #55
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by milta View Post
with regards to alex.

who knows if he was later chippered or implanted to then place claims that would contridict his credibility.

i dont think they kill all that shout but instead use them to create confusion.

when you differ over this confusion so their intentions accelerate.

sure he might have been implanted. Do you have some data on claims by him that contradict his credibility?
Old 01-02-2013, 08:04 AM   #56
manxboz

[quote=cybersurf;1061290395]
Quote:

You are known to be a debunker. What we don't know is who payes you. Besides, you are missing the social sciences approach, sociology, forensics, investigations, many fields.
No one pays, man if they would it would be great as I have a crappy job here and it is only for 6-8 weeks. The thing is you seem to have no idea how the human mind works, you cannot accept that people think differently (yet you show an ability to insult everyone who doesn't agree with you and constantly post things about people who have different, contradicting thoughts etc). Also you show no real knowledge about the things you talk about, especially when it comes to claims of disinfo agents (This is also backed up by the way you don't answer the harder questions but lash out and attack myself, and others). I suggest you look up the Paul Bennewitz case and his good friend William Moore (who without his 'research' we wouldn't know about Roswell, the Philadelphia Experiment and many other famous cases). The fact you actually know my position in beleif in UFOs and the ETH, shows that you are deliberately trying to cast my in a bad light, meaning you are either threatened by me or your superiors are telling you to attack me and make me look bad. I mean I have wrote several pieces on here about my favorite ET cases, my own UFO experiences and my favorite explainable UFO cases.

Also you approaches make as much sense as a chocolate fireguard in Iraq.

Only people who think i'm a blind debunker is you and other blind believers. Many others see me as the proper, scientific research that I am. Whilst you only post things that fit your preconceived thoughts, I look at all possibilities and knock out why they can't be or give reasons that might show why it can be this or that. That is real research my friend, not your copy and pasting. If you went to Uni and tried to present a paper or thesis on any subject with what you currently try to do, you would be laugh at, as it is far from real research as the Earth is from the center of the Galaxy. If someone came on here tomorrow saying they were abducted and probe by 12ft tall green slime monsters, you would believe them off the bat and defend anyone who questions them.

Want to see how to do real research, take a look at this:- http://www.scribd.com/doc/58237593/3...Command-or-Not

Last edited by manxboz; 01-02-2013 at 09:03 AM.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:17 AM   #57
cybersurf

Quote:
5. Introduction of clean, free energy devices based on magnetic fields. This technology has already been
developed. What they are saying that it is going to be introduced and be out there.

This is very easy to demonstrate. Lots of references. Piece of cake.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:19 PM   #58
manxboz

Quote:
This isn't a prediction, it is him saying humans are in contact with (random number) of aliens. Anyone can and has said that.

I mean Sergeant Stone stated that the US has cataloged 36 different species by the time he retired from the USAF.

This just shows that you are deliberately fitting the information to suit yourself.

Old 02-02-2013, 12:22 PM   #59
manxboz

Quote:

This is very easy to demonstrate. Lots of references. Piece of cake.
Once again not a prediction. He is taking a notion that has been around for ages and claiming it will be put into use. Many other have done that. Free energy devices have been around for decades, as you said you can find many references to it, he also states they are around.

But a prediction would be for him to tell us when and where it would be.

Why are you so naive?

Old 04-02-2013, 02:19 AM   #60
pound

Anyone know whats up with Collier's strange accent in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1zc1sGtDFHY

Last edited by pound; 04-02-2013 at 02:20 AM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote