Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 22-01-2013, 10:52 PM   #21
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
I don't take anyones word for the same reasons.
You can't, you shouldn't.
For the same reasons when I read people post on here who claim to be embassadors or captains for some offworld fleet, I go.... Errr yeah.

See my 3rd sig ?
I completely agree. There are some very interesting cases out there but you cannot accepted them 100%. You can only feel, trust, try to understand and even then you might not be right.

It is like religion and we all know what happens there.

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 10:53 PM   #22
busa

manxbox, we have something going on at home atm.
A new thing.

Things being removed or just moved. Its a bit wierd atm, but its ok we are dealing with it. These things happen, we go with it. For the same reasons as above, I will not sit here and make claims about what is going on or even try to.

I still have no idea about some of the things I was shown when I was a kid and I've been researching for decades. These things are outside of the matrix, they have no reference points here.

Its what we have been talking about for a while, the matrix barriers are breaking down. We are becoming more aware of each other: inside/outside the matrix. We will break the matrix lie.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 22-01-2013 at 10:59 PM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 10:59 PM   #23
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
I completely agree. There are some very interesting cases out there but you cannot accepted them 100%. You can only feel, trust, try to understand and even then you might not be right.

It is like religion and we all know what happens there.
I like to use the phrase "tread lightly" as you learn. But yes most certainly, FEEL ! Encompass as much knowledge as you can, but lightly.

Religion? A manufactured brand label, system of belief ? I didn't buy into it.
Although there are elements of truth in all of them. There has to be or they would not carry credibility. Same with sci-fi films, they all contain elements of truth. They are all cut and paste stories of random events that may or may not be true.

Sorry if I went off on one.

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 12:13 PM   #24
truth seeker 09

manxboz, are you saying Alex Collier is a liar? Are you saying Billy Meier is also a liar?

Quote:
Collier is losing support, all you have to do is type his name in a search engine to see how many of his former fans are now starting to doubt him.
Since when has popularity meant credibility?

Quote:
All his talks are about future events with information about his contacts seeded in.
That is not true. Collier's information covers many different areas.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 23-01-2013 at 02:35 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 03:12 PM   #25
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
manxboz, are you saying Alex Collier is a liar? Are you saying Billy Meier is also a liar?

Since when has popularity meant credibility?

That is not true. Collier's information covers many different areas.
Already answered you about Collier. Meier is most likely a fraud too. Also remember if Meier is telling the truth, then all other contactees are telling a lie.

It doesn't, however when people who were former believers start turning away, it normally means it is because the tides have changed, people starting to doubt etc.

Not really. His main topic are the Andromeda council feeding him information about the future of mankind. All you have to do is visit his website or read his books to see that.

Old 23-01-2013, 04:10 PM   #26
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Already answered you about Collier. Meier is most likely a fraud too.
I still ask again. Is Alex Collier a liar? Yes or no?

Quote:
It doesn't, however when people who were former believers start turning away, it normally means it is because the tides have changed, people starting to doubt etc.
People can doubt many things in many ways and that's OK. Popularity doesn't mean credibility.

Quote:
Not really. His main topic are the Andromeda council feeding him information about the future of mankind. All you have to do is visit his website or read his books to see that.
In that case you don't know Collier's information well enough. His info covers much more than just probable future events.

Also your claim that Collier is losing support feels strange. I think Collier is getting even more attention since there's always more and more people who are interested in these things.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 23-01-2013 at 04:29 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 04:42 PM   #27
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Dude, what happened to you? Were you abducted by Alex Collier?

How come you're so friskily hawking this fraudster?
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 05:01 PM   #28
manxboz

Quote:
You have my answer, if you don't want to go back and read, then your choice.

Old 28-01-2013, 03:00 AM   #29
cybersurf

Quote:
]

Amazing anyone still believes Collier. He is jealous that someone else is doing the same trick as him.

All his predictions has failed. Also I am pretty sure you have posted Tolec stuff in the past. Seems you are just as confused.
Debunking as allways.

Collier's predictions have come true many of them. Other controversial ones have support on alternative conceptions of the cosmos, like the holow Earth.

According to the book: The Gods of Eden, by William Bramley, the Cosmos is believed, by german secret societies, to be composed of solud matter with hollow spaces in it, like a Rockefort cheese. I wouldn't discard German secret society cosmology alltogether.
Old 28-01-2013, 03:01 AM   #30
cybersurf

Quote:
]

Amazing anyone still believes Collier. He is jealous that someone else is doing the same trick as him.

All his predictions has failed. Also I am pretty sure you have posted Tolec stuff in the past. Seems you are just as confused.
Beleaving Collier? This is no believe or do-not-believe stuff. This is stuff that one has to apply a verification process.

The right question would be: Has Collier been verified or not.
Old 28-01-2013, 03:04 AM   #31
cybersurf

Quote:
UFO contactee Alex Collier has been saying for years that the first ET group we will meet publicly will be here to manipulate and deceive us.

It also seems that Collier is warning us about the person called "Tolec" who claims to be a contactee with the Andromedans.

Collier:

"The first group we meet will be here to clearly deceive us, and will do whatever they have to do to get us to surrender our free will because there's a much bigger agenda."

http://www.zenetae.com/acinterview20111009.pdf
Which are the ET groups deceiving humans?

According to the book: The Gods of Eden, by William Bramley, the Custodial Gods are deceiving us, and they rule the world. The Elohim.

Old 28-01-2013, 03:06 AM   #32
cybersurf

Other group are the Pleiadians making prangsts to Billy Meier:

Old 28-01-2013, 03:07 AM   #33
cybersurf

Not to mention the now well known lizies of Buckingham:

Old 28-01-2013, 09:39 AM   #34
truthspoon
Banned

Hats off to Mr Funland: Manxboz on this thread.

You've done some good work here logically and patiently cracking this Collier nut wide open.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2013, 01:21 PM   #35
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
Debunking as allways.

Collier's predictions have come true many of them. Other controversial ones have support on alternative conceptions of the cosmos, like the holow Earth.

According to the book: The Gods of Eden, by William Bramley, the Cosmos is believed, by german secret societies, to be composed of solud matter with hollow spaces in it, like a Rockefort cheese. I wouldn't discard German secret society cosmology alltogether.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
Beleaving Collier? This is no believe or do-not-believe stuff. This is stuff that one has to apply a verification process.

The right question would be: Has Collier been verified or not.
Not always (you do like extremes), just pointing out the flaws that blind believers like yourself refuse to see. That is what a real researcher does.

None have come true, please point me to the ones that have.

Also which German secret Societies? Because that wasn't the view of the Vril or the Thule societies.

Also your verification process is flawed, you count only things that support your preconceived wish and disregard everything else. This is evidenced by the fact that you constantly copy and paste stuff supporting one thesis and do not present the other side. When I do research and present it, I present both sides of the story, show the for and against. You can see this here:- http://www.scribd.com/doc/58237593/3...Command-or-Not

But hey you don't care you just like to attack myself and anyone else who doesn't believe you.

Old 28-01-2013, 05:10 PM   #36
jackdaw
Banned

Alex Collier...will decieve us

There is not a single piece of evidence to support Collier’s claims. Genuine fields of research would find nothing to substantiate anything he has ever said and as such he would be dismissed as a fraud and hoaxer.

A great many people who follow professed contactees and their like demonstrate little or no discernment, healthy scepticism, critical thinking or even common sense. They look back at predictions made by people like Collier and fit them to approximate events in order to claim their guru is genuine. They cannot have it that Collier is deluded or simply a liar, copyist and fraud.

A great many of Collier’s interviews are peppered with hesitation, deliberation, laughter to win time for an answer, and straightforward evasiveness. Together with talking for hours and hours but actually saying and revealing very little of any worthwhile content, it’s an unmistakable sign that his claims are, at the very least, highly questionable.

Collier changed his name from Ralph Amagran, saying that he needed to as a contactee because using his real name would have presented danger to his family. Does he really think a name change would throw anyone off the scent that was intent on doing him (or his family) harm? The idea is laughable and completely absurd.

According to Collier, as stated in his book Defending Sacred Ground, first contact would occur by 1998.

According to Collier, between 1996 and 2004 major cities in the USA will be quarantined due to the spread of tuberculosis.

According to Collier, the earth is to undergo a 17 degree pole shift 2007-9. Areas of the Middle East will become the North Pole and North America will find itself on the equator.

According to Collier, benevolent alien races that we can see are going to be amongst us in the years 2003-2007.

According to Collier, the birth of a new galaxy in the region of Vega is supposed to have occurred between 2007 and 2012 (prior to us moving into fifth density).

According to Collier, a second sun is present but from earth it cannot be seen because it’s always on the opposite side from our perspective.

According to Collier, the sun will make a 180 degree pole shift around 2011.

Only fools devour nonsense.
jackdaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 12:20 AM   #37
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Hats off to Mr Funland: Manxboz on this thread.

You've done some good work here logically and patiently cracking this Collier nut wide open.
Oh, really! Show the evidence then, so that it can be verified!

Last edited by cybersurf; 29-01-2013 at 12:21 AM.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2013, 12:24 AM   #38
cybersurf

Quote:
Not always (you do like extremes), just pointing out the flaws that blind believers like yourself refuse to see. That is what a real researcher does.

None have come true, please point me to the ones that have.

Also which German secret Societies? Because that wasn't the view of the Vril or the Thule societies.

Also your verification process is flawed, you count only things that support your preconceived wish and disregard everything else. This is evidenced by the fact that you constantly copy and paste stuff supporting one thesis and do not present the other side. When I do research and present it, I present both sides of the story, show the for and against. You can see this here:- http://www.scribd.com/doc/58237593/3...Command-or-Not

But hey you don't care you just like to attack myself and anyone else who doesn't believe you.
You proposed me to present evidence on a UFO case and after that you would put your investigation on it. But after I put my investigation, you never presented yours. Is this what you mean "both sides of the story"?
Old 29-01-2013, 12:28 AM   #39
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdaw View Post

According to Collier, the sun will make a 180 degree pole shift around 2011.

Only fools devour nonsense.
Quote:
3. Magnetic Pole shifts on the sun are a regular occurrence. They happen approx. every 11 - 12 years. The next one is in 2012 according to NASA.
http://ezinearticles.com/?2012-Earth...fts&id=5777598

Only fools don't verify "apparent" nonsense!

Last edited by cybersurf; 29-01-2013 at 12:29 AM.
Old 29-01-2013, 12:39 AM   #40
cybersurf

Quote:
Defending Sacred Ground 1

The Near Future From The Andromedan Perspective:

Probable Occurrences in the Next Nine Years {From 2000**

I want to share probable occurrence in the next nine years. These are things that they say are a 90-100% probability:

1. Scientific proof of dimensions and higher self consciousness is going to occur. We probably won't hear about it for 15-20 years unless we straighten things out now.

2. Reincarnation will be scientifically proven and demonstrated. This is all within the next nine years and are major consciousness shifts. Now when this happens, ladies and gentlemen, it doesn't mean you run to Hinduism and Buddhism and say, "this is the way, this is the way." That's not what it means.

This both predictions are covered by the article below, which is the verification of spirituality and past lives now by university psychiatrists of the findings on spirituality and past lives discovered in Scientology since the 50's and 60's.

Point 1 of the predictions has to do with the "higher self" and in this regard the higher self has to do with us as spirits, independent from the body or the mind, that before we can enter a higher concept of the higher self.

Point 2 has to do with reincarnation.

Quote:
The Case For Spirit Release

Dr. Alan Sanderson

Spirit possession, according to contemporary science, is impossible, an outworn concept, of interest only to historians and anthropologists. Yet, here in 21st century, two psychiatrists are this evening* suggesting that spirit attachment, as it is now called, may actually be a common and an eminently treatable phenomenon. So what is going on?

I can best respond by telling how I came to involve myself in the subject.
Since I qualified as a doctor nearly fifty years ago, there have been tremendous advances in the practice of medicine. Every branch of medicine has been transformed - every branch, that is, except psychiatry. While there have been advances from improvements in drugs and the development of cognitive psychotherapy, the chief benefits have come from changes in the organisation and delivery of the service. Our understanding of the nature and causes of emotional disorder has advanced scarcely at all. The problems posed by people cutting themselves, abusing drugs and alcohol, suffering periods of depression or experiencing bizarre thoughts and behaviour, seem as great as ever, and we remain in almost total ignorance of the underlying causes. The biological approach, which a century ago appeared to hold out such hope for psychiatry, has run out of steam. Yet, because this remains the only scientifically ‘respectable’ approach, nothing new is being tried. Where should one look? I suggest that to look productively, we make a 180-degree turn, stand on our heads and scan a new vista!

In 1992 I met a hypnotherapist who spoke persuasively about spirit possession and its treatment by hypnosis. He gave me a little book, ‘The Unquiet Dead’, by an American psychologist, Edith Fiore 1, which describes her pioneering hypnotherapeutic work. With the patient in trance, what appeared to be attached spirits were able to use the patient’s voice. Through honest negotiation, Fiore helped them to leave. My hypnotherapist acquaintance gave a convincing demonstration with one of my seriously ill patients. I was impressed. I decided to train in hypnosis and to learn spirit release therapy from Dr. William Baldwin
. My training and practice soon convinced me that, whether or not one accepts the theoretical basis, spirit release is a quick and effective therapy.

For some years, I used spirit release therapy in the Health Service, but, as you can imagine, there were problems in using such an approach in the public service. Since leaving the Health Service in 1997 I have been working privately. I have treated hundreds of cases and I can say that spirit attachment, as it is now called, is a common condition for which, in many cases, there is an effective and safe treatment. Cases speak louder than any argument, but first, here are some clarifying points, seven in all, for your consideration:

1. I believe that consciousness is a phenomenon in its own right and is not simply the result of brain activity. While it is true that during bodily life, consciousness is closely linked with brain activity and largely dependent upon brain function, there are many observations which support the belief that consciousness survives bodily death and that during life it may, on occasion, operate independently. Examples are: near-death experiences, remote viewing, verifiable recollections of previous lives, mediumistic phenomena, the occurrence of unlearned language, and, of course, spirit attachment. The established scientific view that consciousness is a by-product of brain activity has had the effect of imposing a selective blindness on our thinking. Scientists don’t see the phenomena that everywhere challenge their paradigm, because the paradigm cannot contain them. Theory dictates focus, and focus dictates experience. Scientists have become as opinionated as the churchmen who refused to use Galileo’s telescope. The limitation on our worldview that this blindness imposes is depriving many areas, especially in complementary medicine, of the recognition and the funding that they deserve. Let us stay with this point; it is so important. Critics of spirit release therapy will say that there is no proof of the existence of spirits. John Snow removed the handle of the Broad Street pump to stop an epidemic of cholera in 1851, thirty years before the microbial cause of the disease was demonstrated. No one would suggest that he did wrong to pre-empt the proof. Spirits, we shall be told, are in a different category; accept them as a possibility and we would undermine the credibility of the accepted scientific paradigm. So what? Every scientific theory eventually outlives its usefulness. The many challenging observations mentioned above cry out for its revision. Must we for ever bow down before the questionable belief that the brain causes consciousness?

2. Reincarnation is another vital concept and a tenet of many world religions, particularly Buddhism and Hinduism. Excluded by the Christian Church at the Conference of Nicea in the 4th century, reincarnation is the dynamic structure that gives meaning to human life and experience.

3. What happens after the death of the physical body is crucial. Normally the soul goes to the Light and enters the spirit world proper. Not always, for it can stay on the earth plane, a misfortune for which there are many reasons. It may then attach to other human beings or to locations.

4. Such attached spirits may cause difficulties and ill health to those affected.

5. Spirit release can be achieved in many ways. Exorcism, practised as a religious rite, is the traditional method. Secular treatments are replacing exorcism and are ever more widely practised. Spirits are viewed not as evil, but as misguided and are offered compassionate help. There are two basic approaches, the Intuitive, which requires psychic awareness in the therapist, and the Interactive, in which the therapist helps the patient into an altered state of consciousness and then dialogues with the attached spirit, which uses the patient’s vocal apparatus to respond.

6. Spirit release has two aims: firstly, that the spirit must go safely to the Light; it is not enough simply to get rid of it. Secondly, the patient requires comprehensive healing.

7. That these aims can only be successfully achieved through the assistance of unseen spiritual help is acknowledged by all who do this work.
http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/pdf/sanderson_19_11_03.pdf

Last edited by cybersurf; 29-01-2013 at 12:42 AM.