Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 05-11-2013, 12:32 AM   #1
fanof2012

Arrow A second sun and a planet between earth & venus

Those who follow the work of Andromeda Council contactee Tolec and Andromedan contactee Alex Collier would believe that there is a brown dwarf (called Tekoma) about the size of Uranus which has its own planet (called Nihohia) which has humans living beneath its surface. Comet Elenin was said to "clear the way" for this brown dwarf which is currently orbiting between Earth and Venus. The reason we can't see Tekoma is because higher consciousness ET's put a cloaking device over it, but according to Tolec, this cloaking device will eventually be removed.

Not only that, Alex Collier has spoken about a second sun in our solar system which we cannot see because it orbits our main sun in an orbit that is exactly opposite Earth which means that the main sun shields it from our view at all times.

I recently spoke to Australian metaphysics expert and ET contactee George Kavassilas (you can schedule an hour long session with him for a fee of 95 Australian dollars on his site www.our-journey-home.com) and he insisted that both this brown dwarf Tekoma and the second sun DO ACTUALLY EXIST. Further, some astrologers/astronomers (like Jim Dellicolli) claim that the motions of the planets in the solar system are not what they are supposed to be based on what we are told, and the existence of these bodies can account for the discrepancy.
fanof2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:05 AM   #2
artardfiesta

Anything tolec says should be taken with a grain of salt.

None of what I read in this post resonated with me, but it all can be possible since our range of vision and ability to decode is limited
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:56 PM   #3
joey dot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanof2012 View Post
Those who follow the work of Andromeda Council contactee Tolec and Andromedan contactee Alex Collier would believe that there is a brown dwarf (called Tekoma) about the size of Uranus which has its own planet (called Nihohia) which has humans living beneath its surface. Comet Elenin was said to "clear the way" for this brown dwarf which is currently orbiting between Earth and Venus. The reason we can't see Tekoma is because higher consciousness ET's put a cloaking device over it, but according to Tolec, this cloaking device will eventually be removed.
Doesn't it have gravity? Only we'd notice planetary perturbations. When someone tells me something invisible is there as big as a planet, because someone invisible, allegedly channeled something unverifiable, my first instinct is to ask for evidence. There is to the contrary.

Quote:
Not only that, Alex Collier has spoken about a second sun in our solar system which we cannot see because it orbits our main sun in an orbit that is exactly opposite Earth which means that the main sun shields it from our view at all times.
Look, I hate to burst your faith in this person, but he's talking rubbish. Stars emit measurable radiation, including light that illuminates planets and moons. We'd notice it in about 10 seconds of observation.

Quote:
I recently spoke to Australian metaphysics expert and ET contactee George Kavassilas (you can schedule an hour long session with him for a fee of 95 Australian dollars.
You paid him for this 'information'? Sorry, that is just a scam.

JMHO - Joey
joey dot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:20 PM   #4
oreka
Banned

Astronomers already checked for this stuff.

They are detecting exoplanets so if there's another planet in the solar system they would detect its gravitational influence too.
oreka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 09:23 PM   #5
mido
Banned

You couldn't make this shit up. -Oh...someone did
mido is offline   Reply With Quote