Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2007, 02:17 PM   #21
lifeofbrian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,957
Likes: 65 (34 Posts)
Default

Oh noez! Is this a LOLz forum OKz I chose the wrongz doorzez thiz iz not forz mez

ROFLMAO zzz

As you were.

I got the wrong idea about this place.
lifeofbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:17 PM   #22
garth
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 1,107
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeofbrian View Post
Picture this:

Get to know your neighbours and larger community today and you will not have to fear them tomorrow.

How is that for a start?
Good plan mate..safety in numbers...better still get em all together, get to know one another, then all put in for a stash of food and water, so then you can all be safe and well feed
__________________
Trust your intuition..it's the only truth you'll know
garth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:18 PM   #23
space lizard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 574
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

By the way, I would not place to much faith in "the people" have you tried talking about anything we discuss in here to normal people who don't think about anything except their material goods and the tasks in their lives?

99 Percent of people are as thick as shit until the truth punches them square in the face, then they panic and throw screaming children out of seats to get in first. This has been proven to me by being barred from chat rooms for asking questions the can not answer without abandoning the things they were told in school. Also look what happened in England when the petrol prices went through the roof, chaos and fear. That was only a trial run for the alumini, a test of the emergency causing systems.
space lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:24 PM   #24
garth
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 1,107
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by space lizard View Post
By the way, I would not place to much faith in "the people" have you tried talking about anything we discuss in here to normal people who don't think about anything except their material goods and the tasks in their lives?

99 Percent of people are as thick as shit until the truth punches them square in the face, then they panic and throw screaming children out of seats to get in first. This has been proven to me by being barred from chat rooms for asking questions the can not answer without abandoning the things they were told in school. Also look what happened in England when the petrol prices went through the roof, chaos and fear. That was only a trial run for the alumini, a test of the emergency causing systems.
You got it mate..thats what I'm talkin bout...the line between orderly society and anarchy is very very fine...don't take much to push em over...your new X box is worthless when there is no food in the house, no power and cash is only good to wipe your bum with....ANARCHY..it's not the events that I plan for, it's the mass panic of everyone else that I plan to avoid..hence get prepared.
__________________
Trust your intuition..it's the only truth you'll know
garth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:24 PM   #25
lifeofbrian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,957
Likes: 65 (34 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garth View Post
Good plan mate..safety in numbers...better still get em all together, get to know one another, then all put in for a stash of food and water, so then you can all be safe and well feed:)
Have you heard about how the energy of money works? It works just like breath. Has to flow in - and out. Same with everything in this type of life; supplies come and go - you receive and give = share.

Saving up/hoarding/stocking up is what the weirdos at the top of the dunghill do.

That is like holding your breath until you are blue in the face.

No good. Bartering / civilised exchange is a good choice.

As long as people do not panic :)

Most important of all in survival is creating an atmosphere of trust. Without it we die of stressrelated illnesses. In my experience - if you want to teach anyone how to survive - teach them how people exchange energy and strength. Teach them about connecting with people in times of crisis and gaining strength from caring. Teach them about staying calm in the midst of the storm. And tell them the story of Pandora's Box. There is always Hope.

:)

Last edited by lifeofbrian; 12-06-2007 at 02:36 PM.
lifeofbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:30 PM   #26
limelady
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15,381
Likes: 48 (7 Posts)
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeofbrian View Post
Have you heard about how the energy of money works? It works just like breath. Has to flow in - and out. Same with everything in this type of life; supplies come and go - you receive and share.

Saving up/hoarding/stocking up is what the weirdos at the top of the dunghill do.

That is like holding your breath until you are blue in the face.

No good. Bartering / civilised exchange. Good choice.

As long as people do not panic
Providing people HAVE goods for batering and civilised exchange.....otherwise there's likely to be a great deal of panic!

Personally I'd rather be considered a "weirdo" and be able to offer food to my family and close friends because I'd thought a little bit ahead for a 'just in case' scenario.

Well it makes sense to me anyway.....it used to be known as common sense.
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:37 PM   #27
garth
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 1,107
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeofbrian View Post
Have you heard about how the energy of money works? It works just like breath. Has to flow in - and out. Same with everything in this type of life; supplies come and go - you receive and give = share.

Saving up/hoarding/stocking up is what the weirdos at the top of the dunghill do.

That is like holding your breath until you are blue in the face.

No good. Bartering / civilised exchange is a good choice.

As long as people do not panic
Mate..been using LOA for years..were on the same page..LOA is part of this matrix construct..like gravity..part of the base program...hey maybe you've taken this wrong, I'm not about creating a Noahs ark full of shit..I'm about being real, recent events have proven that people do panic, very easily, and it's for this reason that I advocate being prepared, for your and your families safety and well being. Batering works great once the dust has settled, if I had enough stuff i would give it away to anyone who need it (do this now all the time) but until that time you have 3 choices
1.run and hide
2.have a decent gun and protect yourself
3.go mad doing anything you can to feed yourself and ya kids (99 % or population)..ANARCHY
__________________
Trust your intuition..it's the only truth you'll know

Last edited by garth; 12-06-2007 at 02:40 PM.
garth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:38 PM   #28
lifeofbrian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,957
Likes: 65 (34 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
Providing people HAVE goods for batering and civilised exchange.....otherwise there's likely to be a great deal of panic!

Personally I'd rather be considered a "weirdo" and be able to offer food to my family and close friends because I'd thought a little bit ahead for a 'just in case' scenario.

Well it makes sense to me anyway.....it used to be known as common sense.
People always have something to offer. Nobody came here without talent.

Where I come from we do not put much faith in selfish people.

No man is an island.
lifeofbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:43 PM   #29
limelady
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15,381
Likes: 48 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeofbrian View Post
People always have something to offer. Nobody came here without talent.

Where I come from we do not put much faith in selfish people.

No man is an island.
O.K. Share your talent with us - we're all ears

And can you PLEASE explain to the forum members what's "selfish" about stashing a bit of food away and a few other basic necessities so you can help your family and friends survive in a worse-case-scenario?
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:43 PM   #30
lifeofbrian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,957
Likes: 65 (34 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garth View Post
Mate..been using LOA for years..were on the same page..LOA is part of this matrix construct..like gravity..part of the base program...hey maybe you've taken this wrong, I'm not about creating a Noahs ark full of shit..I'm about being real, recent events have proven that people do panic, very easily, and it's for this reason that I advocate being prepared, for your and your families safety and well being. Batering works great once the dust has settled, if I had enough stuff i would give it away to anyone who need it (do this now all the time) but until that time you have 3 choices
1.run and hide
2.have a decent gun and protect yourself
3.go mad doing anything you can to feed yourself and ya kids (99 % or population)..ANARCHY
Well shall we try to go back a bit.

Preparation is getting to know the people you think will panic.

When your shit hits your fan you will then have allies - not people in panic.

No? :)
lifeofbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:44 PM   #31
bigus_dickus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: :noitacoL
Posts: 2,384
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

nevermind
bigus_dickus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:45 PM   #32
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,132
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

LMAO \/ \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by space lizard View Post
The last person I want to be if the shit hits the fan is David Icke, He'll open his bedroom curtains bollock naked only to be greated by the sight of 20 thousand people shouting "Messiah, Messiah, have you got enough baked beans to feed 20,000 of us? - Give us a sign, any sign". At which point he's probably give the 2 fingered salute and shout back, "I'm not the kind of guy that says I told you so, but go F*ck yourselves! where were you bastards for the last 20 years?"
__________________
"The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate"

"The only way to make a dream come true is to wake up!"

whitenight639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:45 PM   #33
lifeofbrian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,957
Likes: 65 (34 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
O.K. Share your talent with us - we're all ears

And can you PLEASE explain to the forum members what's "selfish" about stashing a bit of food away and a few other basic necessities so you can help your family and friends survive in a worse-case-scenario?
No ma'am I can not explain "selfish" as it is foreign to me. We need to ask the Bush family and the Rockefellers and those prepared folks me thinks.

See?
lifeofbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:52 PM   #34
garth
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 1,107
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeofbrian View Post
Well shall we try to go back a bit.

Preparation is getting to know the people you think will panic.

When your shit hits your fan you will then have allies - not people in panic.

No?
Yeah sure..if you live in a small village or town, it's a great idea and one I advocate totally..but...unfortunately most people don't..and a city with a lot of crazed people not knowing what is going on is a place to stay away from.

This reality is based on the fear of the unknown, religion has used this for centuries..as soon as the general populace doesn't know what is going to happen..when big bro isn't there to wipe there bums and tell em everything is going to be alright...PANIC...it's the way things are (not discounting a mass awakening..but I can't see it in the next few years..hope I'm wrong)..so hence being prepared.
__________________
Trust your intuition..it's the only truth you'll know

Last edited by garth; 12-06-2007 at 02:57 PM.
garth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:57 PM   #35
lifeofbrian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,957
Likes: 65 (34 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garth View Post
Yeah sure..if you live in a small village or town, it's a great idea and one I advocate totally..but...unfortunately most people don't..and a city with a lot of crazed people not knowing what is going on is a place to stay away from.

This place i run on the fear of the unknown, religion has used this for centuries..as soon as the general populace doesn't know what is going to happen..when big bro isn't there to wipe there bums and tell em everything is going to be alright...PANIC...it's the way things are (not discounting a mass awakening..but I can't see it in the next few years..hope I'm wrong)..so hence being prepared.

My plan's always involve a larger family & friend group, thats why I'm here talking bout this shit, If I didn't care about anyone else, I'd be like Lumu..leave it to fate.
I trust you have spoken to every person in your town and know this is a fact? Or is it a conditioned view?

People are not stupid as long as there are calm people amongst them. That is what people in panic look for; a calm point.

Stay calm.

Learn about human nature. The bastards who want chaos (reverse "Ordo ab Chao" reverse it to "get it"!) - they know human nature - how come humans do not know human nature?

Are we strangers to ourselves?

:)
lifeofbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:06 PM   #36
limelady
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15,381
Likes: 48 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeofbrian View Post
No ma'am I can not explain "selfish" as it is foreign to me. We need to ask the Bush family and the Rockefellers and those prepared folks me thinks.

See?
O.K. But you know enough about "selfish" to accuse other of it, right?
limelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:12 PM   #37
lifeofbrian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,957
Likes: 65 (34 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by limelady View Post
O.K. But you know enough about "selfish" to accuse other of it, right?
I intended it as a term in the context of the discussion - primarily a hypothetical term but appliable practically - for perspective. I try not to get personal online so forgive me if I unintentionally seemed to accuse anyone of anything. That was not my intention in the least.
lifeofbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:14 PM   #38
garth
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 1,107
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeofbrian View Post
I trust you have spoken to every person in your town and know this is a fact? Or is it a conditioned view?
No I haven't spoken to everyone in my Town, there are 50,000 people here, my view is based on recent catasrophic events and how people react

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeofbrian View Post
People are not stupid as long as there are calm people amongst them. That is what people in panic look for; a calm point.

Stay calm.
Bollocks..they go nuts Hurricane Katrina


Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeofbrian View Post
Learn about human nature. The bastards who want chaos (reverse "Ordo ab Chao" reverse it to "get it"!) - they know human nature - how come humans do not know human nature?

Are we strangers to ourselves?

yep..most people are...they are so conditioned with what the T.V says they have to have and do, when it's not there, and stuff don't work like it did yesterday..they go nuts..fear of the unknown...mate you can stick around if ya like in the event of something catastrophic happening, but I'm a realist, I know what people do to each other in times of extreme stress & panic..I'm outa here.
__________________
Trust your intuition..it's the only truth you'll know
garth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:30 PM   #39
notaslave
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: in a tree near you.
Posts: 664
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I am a great believer in the human spirit. I guess I have to be as I dont have the income to stash supplies LOL.
Seriously, if supplies were unable to get, we humans though some will charge the shops and be killed for it, a great deal will use their brains and inventiveness in order to survive.
I was recently put in two situations which shows you about human beings. One I helped a guy out and he just disappeared without so much as a thanks. One of life's takers. The other was when I took ill in the street and two guys came over and made sure I was ok, offered to call an ambulance, give me a lift home etc.,
A third is an online game I play with a mulit-user game where you can amass riches if you so choose. Most prefer to excel at a certain skill so they can wear a skill cape and get their status from others that way. You can also go into an area and kill other online players, most choose to team up for survival. These are pretty telling observations on human nature.
Maybe I'm an optimist, but I believe in my fellow human beings in times of crisis.
notaslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:55 PM   #40
garth
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 1,107
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notaslave View Post
I am a great believer in the human spirit. I guess I have to be as I dont have the income to stash supplies LOL.
Seriously, if supplies were unable to get, we humans though some will charge the shops and be killed for it, a great deal will use their brains and inventiveness in order to survive.
I was recently put in two situations which shows you about human beings. One I helped a guy out and he just disappeared without so much as a thanks. One of life's takers. The other was when I took ill in the street and two guys came over and made sure I was ok, offered to call an ambulance, give me a lift home etc.,
A third is an online game I play with a mulit-user game where you can amass riches if you so choose. Most prefer to excel at a certain skill so they can wear a skill cape and get their status from others that way. You can also go into an area and kill other online players, most choose to team up for survival. These are pretty telling observations on human nature.
Maybe I'm an optimist, but I believe in my fellow human beings in times of crisis.
Hey notaslave...I'd like to believe that in a time of extreme stress people would act the way they do right now, but I've seen to much madness out there. I sure hope that events like Hurricane Katrina etc don't happen again, but I think they will and I'm damed if I'll be a victim or be herded like cattle by the military.

what a bout a tin or baked beans every week or something?? even a little stash is better than nothing..might make all the difference
__________________
Trust your intuition..it's the only truth you'll know
garth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:23 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.