Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-09-2018, 06:53 AM   #1
2x helix
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Orange County, California
Posts: 146
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default Is There Hope For Them?

How's it goin', folks! While I've posed this question to others in a PM and agree with them that caution, discernment and balance are the best ways to proceed, I figure this one's worth receiving as much feedback as any other question.

So I've been traversing the rabbit hole since 2006 and while I've never had a supernatural experience myself (outside of spotting spherical UFO's at a meetup in Los Angeles) I've been mentally and emotionally prepping myself for an eventual reveling. Going through these forms, there are plenty of knowledgeable and empathetic members here. So for these past 12 years, I'm still wondering how we win this war or at least save as many as we can. The weight of this knowledge has held me down for an extended period but I suppose that only adds to the preexisting negativity of this world. But many of those who wake up to these supressive forces express deep hatred, are ready to grab the pitchforks, and are willing to exact that same suffering back onto the suppressors. But is this negative energy what these forces want all along?

Should we be reversing the polarity by putting out energies produced by compassion and forgiveness or does that leave us defenseless and this is really a war that needs to be fought with force? I'm still not 100% clear if these entities and truly incapable of love or if negativity is all they have ever known. If there are neutral or benevolent reptilians, I understand that not reveling themselves would be the best move when it concerns humans who continue to have trouble with different skin tones of its own species.

This research has revealed the immense suffering on our planet and at this point, I don't even want to the bad guys to suffer a fire & brimstone, lake of fire fate. Is there a futility in holding onto the hope that we will ALL walk together in the light one day?

Thank you all and MUCH LOVE!

- Aaron
@NixonTweets

Last edited by 2x helix; 19-09-2018 at 06:54 AM.
2x helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2018, 07:55 AM   #2
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2x helix View Post
.... humans who continue to have trouble with different skin tones of its own species......
Where do people get these crazy ideas ??? that we're warlike , racists etc ..???

From MSM Switch it off ....!!!

Were not in a war with the reps .... We are in a learning process to decide what we want ...

Once we stop being influenced by dystopian futures that MSM pumps out , and collectively decide on our ideal outcome , and focus on it , all the reps and their stooges will fade away like ghosts
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2018, 11:59 AM   #3
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,475
Likes: 2,087 (1,077 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2x helix View Post
How's it goin', folks! While I've posed this question to others in a PM and agree with them that caution, discernment and balance are the best ways to proceed, I figure this one's worth receiving as much feedback as any other question.

So I've been traversing the rabbit hole since 2006 and while I've never had a supernatural experience myself (outside of spotting spherical UFO's at a meetup in Los Angeles) I've been mentally and emotionally prepping myself for an eventual reveling. Going through these forms, there are plenty of knowledgeable and empathetic members here. So for these past 12 years, I'm still wondering how we win this war or at least save as many as we can. The weight of this knowledge has held me down for an extended period but I suppose that only adds to the preexisting negativity of this world. But many of those who wake up to these supressive forces express deep hatred, are ready to grab the pitchforks, and are willing to exact that same suffering back onto the suppressors. But is this negative energy what these forces want all along?

Should we be reversing the polarity by putting out energies produced by compassion and forgiveness or does that leave us defenseless and this is really a war that needs to be fought with force? I'm still not 100% clear if these entities and truly incapable of love or if negativity is all they have ever known. If there are neutral or benevolent reptilians, I understand that not reveling themselves would be the best move when it concerns humans who continue to have trouble with different skin tones of its own species.

This research has revealed the immense suffering on our planet and at this point, I don't even want to the bad guys to suffer a fire & brimstone, lake of fire fate. Is there a futility in holding onto the hope that we will ALL walk together in the light one day?

Thank you all and MUCH LOVE!

- Aaron
@NixonTweets
I was also first exposed to the global conspiracy 6-7 years ago, and have been researching ever since.

I have come full circle in that time, in terms of theories and the way I look at the conspiracy.

From hating the elite to eventually having more compassion for them.

My real advice?

Don't worry about it.
Find some good friends, make some real connections, because that's what means the most.
Likes: (1)
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2018, 12:12 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

be the change you want to see in the world

start voting with your feet and rejecting the things harming the world while embracing the positive alternatives

share information with others so that they may also inform their choices
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-09-2018 at 12:13 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2018, 08:54 PM   #5
2x helix
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Orange County, California
Posts: 146
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

"Where do people get these crazy ideas ??? that we're warlike , racists etc ..???

From MSM Switch it off ....!!!"


Agreed, oz93666. It's definitely not as bad as the MSN pushes it to be. Racists are more in the minority these day (ironically), but still plenty of humans that are still susceptible to that kind of thinking.
__________________
Electric Roots Media // YT Channel // Twitter

Last edited by 2x helix; 19-09-2018 at 08:56 PM.
2x helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 12:50 AM   #6
east sun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 137
Likes: 23 (16 Posts)
Default

There's always the possibility that the 'semi-human' among us are fooling us as usual,
as we are so gullible and easily fooled.

Is there hope for us is more to the point imo?

Can they be tamed as animals in the past and present have been or is it like taming the enemy who will kill you at the drop of a hat.

Or if they are as intelligent as we are led to believe why have they not destroyed us?

many unanswered questions..............
__________________


If you're not paranoid by now you must be crazy.
Likes: (1)
east sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 02:43 AM   #7
positiveevitisop
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: In a house
Posts: 734
Likes: 37 (31 Posts)
Default

Always love the reptile Helix
__________________
I am Nature, and Nature is me.

http://www.esotericonline.net/forum/...ting-spiritual
positiveevitisop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 08:02 AM   #8
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

I can see your point, I can also see that 'love thy enemy' could be a trick...


Imo In the best case scenario. I wouldnt waste a drop of energy on enemies and they would just disappear
__________________
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 08:04 AM   #9
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

I gotta be honest. For the last while, I've been feeling like I want to fight, and I don't have a drop of fear. I revel in the thought of that fight and rejoice that I may be able to par take in ????'s ultimate demise.




could this be some sort of mental brainwashing leading us to war again?? or am I expressing something deep from my core...
__________________

Last edited by rooey; 08-10-2018 at 08:06 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 09:09 AM   #10
oneriver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 4,074
Likes: 2,983 (1,667 Posts)
Default

It comes down to duality and the Law of the Pendulum...

The pendulum swings to the left then swings the same distance to the right, constantly.

People who say we are in a battle between good and evil are missing the point...the pendulum will always swing back and forth between opposing poles, always.

Because of this it is a fallacy to believe we can fundamentally change anything here in this 3D illusion.

The only thing we have the power to change is our own 'self' by allowing our higher selves to take control of the beast within (our lower animal selves).

Don't play the game, it's rigged and can never be won.

This is not my home, this is not my reality and this (meat suit) is not me...

Where is my home? What is my reality? Who am I? This should be our focus.
__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 09:54 AM   #11
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
It comes down to duality and the Law of the Pendulum...

The pendulum swings to the left then swings the same distance to the right, constantly.

People who say we are in a battle between good and evil are missing the point...the pendulum will always swing back and forth between opposing poles, always.

Because of this it is a fallacy to believe we can fundamentally change anything here in this 3D illusion.

The only thing we have the power to change is our own 'self' by allowing our higher selves to take control of the beast within (our lower animal selves).

Don't play the game, it's rigged and can never be won.

This is not my home, this is not my reality and this (meat suit) is not me...

Where is my home? What is my reality? Who am I? This should be our focus.



this is the dream time, you're home is here within.



I've almost been body jacked twice now, by beings trying to trick me out of this reality. They are conniving and I can spot their tactics now

you sir, are espousing them
__________________
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 10:24 AM   #12
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
I'm still wondering how we win this war or at least save as many as we can.
First of all, don't be a jesus. WE are not going to win the war.
You are missing the point! This is your own war, game. You are meant to get out unless you love being recycled, be a slave and deprived of your rights to use your talent. Not everyone is meant to be saved either.

Quote:
But is this negative energy what these forces want all along?
Yes some do. But who cares about others?! YOU matter.
What are THEY in relation to you?
If they bring discord on the table, you may not LOVE 'em but appreciate the challenge (a gift even) they have brought to you. If you don't know how to fight back at that point, they have given you a chance to test your strength. If you don't have it then you'd better get it pronto like a baby who is barely walking is asked to run for the Olympics...(was for me).
Quote:
Should we be reversing the polarity by putting out energies produced by compassion and forgiveness
nah, compassion and forgiveness is bullshit spewed by mind controlling religious nuts. By all means have those for the loved one.
It is better if you learn to create your own demise, negative events so that you can control and benefit from the swing oneriver is talking about above.
I'd say, let it not make it skin colour thing, whether it's white, black or green. If they are coming at you as enemy that's all you need to know.
If you reach the master level, you will be able to befriend with anybody, any entities even though you don't consider them as your friend....you know what I mean? They will flock to work for you because of your energy. They will throw money at your feet. Because you are a god...right?
OK, majority of people are poor so they are not going to throw £1m at your feet on the street...ok, just be real. May be £1 coin.

Quote:
This research has revealed the immense suffering on our planet and at this point, I don't even want to the bad guys to suffer a fire & brimstone, lake of fire fate.
You are already suffering. Wake up!

Is there HOPE?
If you know how to exit the Matrix at this point and CREATE...like oneriver is saying. Create it else where and not in the 3D. THEN, you have your freedom like Charles Manson in prison had. Your physical body may be stuck in one place, be it at her majesty's lesiure centre or this world called outside. But you will be able to influence the world events from your prison cell depending on your skill level and strength. It doesn't take long to learn if you have dedication and time. Learn like there is no tomorrow. Many people have too much obligation like paying mortgage, family etc to look after which are dedication of it alone.

Lastly, a bit about god.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVt_r0zYvyk
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 10:42 AM   #13
oneriver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 4,074
Likes: 2,983 (1,667 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
this is the dream time, you're home is here within.



I've almost been body jacked twice now, by beings trying to trick me out of this reality. They are conniving and I can spot their tactics now

you sir, are espousing them
I am espousing the beings who tried to trick you????
__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 10:55 AM   #14
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

yes, actually it's been 3 times, another was when some walkin's popped into 3 very tired festival goer's bodies and tried to convince me to go live in the bush by myself till I died...


They push the line that this place is all wrong, we aren't meant to be here and that I have to leave. They come from another dimension, I've seen this dimension intersecting with ours at a dance festival. Seems to be some sort of sea. Anyway, so I get extremely suss when anything tells me I have to leave or that the truth is somewhere else. Now I will say, that I'm not entirely convinced that this dimension is evil... more so just reckless... because they have mistaken themselves to be the emanation, where as infact the dreamtime doesn't stem from there. They don't realise that if they sucked everyone into their dimension, this place would collapse.. everything would.. maybe they want that.. I dunno.
__________________
Likes: (1)
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 01:19 PM   #15
oneriver
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 4,074
Likes: 2,983 (1,667 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
yes, actually it's been 3 times, another was when some walkin's popped into 3 very tired festival goer's bodies and tried to convince me to go live in the bush by myself till I died...
Stay away from the party drugs?


Quote:
They push the line that this place is all wrong, we aren't meant to be here and that I have to leave. They come from another dimension, I've seen this dimension intersecting with ours at a dance festival. Seems to be some sort of sea. Anyway, so I get extremely suss when anything tells me I have to leave or that the truth is somewhere else. Now I will say, that I'm not entirely convinced that this dimension is evil... more so just reckless... because they have mistaken themselves to be the emanation, where as infact the dreamtime doesn't stem from there. They don't realise that if they sucked everyone into their dimension, this place would collapse.. everything would.. maybe they want that.. I dunno.
Just for the record I never told you you have to leave anywhere, you will be leaving here anyway when you die though, will you be coming back??

Also, I never said "the truth is somewhere else"....the truth is not located anywhere, it just is.

It can only be found by going inside and discovering the One. It cannot be communicated from one being to another, it has to be assimilated by the Divine Spark inside the individual (if the individual indeed does have a Divine Spark)
__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto

Last edited by oneriver; 08-10-2018 at 01:19 PM.
Likes: (1)
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 01:37 PM   #16
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Stay away from the party drugs?




Just for the record I never told you you have to leave anywhere, you will be leaving here anyway when you die though, will you be coming back??

Also, I never said "the truth is somewhere else"....the truth is not located anywhere, it just is.

It can only be found by going inside and discovering the One. It cannot be communicated from one being to another, it has to be assimilated by the Divine Spark inside the individual (if the individual indeed does have a Divine Spark)

nah I did this one sober.. apart from a slightly poisonous mushroom I was guided to eat by the nearby river and a heap of weed.. Wow did I learn a lot from that mushroom, it slowed my body right down and I could feel energies moving through my body.. eg I would think of my foot and then I'd feel my brain send a signal to my foot, then I would get a ping back up to my brain from the foot. Was pretty damn interesting to say the least .. or someone would look at me, I'd feel where they looked at me, then a signal would go from that part of me to my brain. meanwhile something was just observing all this.. ie my consciousness
__________________
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 01:39 PM   #17
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

dunno what i'll do when I die, If there is a life review that could change everything ..
__________________
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:19 PM   #18
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
dunno what i'll do when I die, If there is a life review that could change everything ..
If you don't know then you'll be back here.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 01:16 AM   #19
rooey
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 3,862
Likes: 668 (478 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
If you don't know then you'll be back here.



perhaps??
__________________

Last edited by rooey; 09-10-2018 at 01:18 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 03:13 PM   #20
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
perhaps??
For sure. imo.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:05 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.