Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 04-03-2012, 05:38 PM   #241
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorlee View Post
seems like hayes is organizing a protest and march for robert green so is this bad man still not to be trusted?>
Can I take it you haven't read anything written by Hayes concerning his statements marjorlee?His interpretaion of events are nothing short of bare faced lies.
Have you not read on this thread that Hayes twice offered to answer any questions any time about his bank and then his point blank refusal to do so? One has to ask; why would he do that?
There is absolutely nothing in Hayes proposals for his bank that stand up to even light scrutiny, can you show me different?
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #242
furionone

i would ask all to read the blog in this link
http://escapeesblog.wordpress.com/20...ge-from-rusty/
especially the end
it says everything about Hayes

quote from rusty's letter
I will leave you with these thoughts and I look forward to a POSITIVE response in the New Year, 2012, – than I have had over the last 4 months since I have been behind bars. OUT OF ALL OF YOU REBELS, OUT THERE, ONLY A FEW OF YOU HAVE MADE SOME KIND OF EFFORT – and there were HUNDREDS of people at Birkenhead in March this year – May I finally add that I haven’t even had any acknowledgement or even so much as a letter of support, from Roger Hayes or the British Constitution Group – The man who ORCHESTRATED the whole event in Birkenhead!!! That to me has shown a complete lack of gratitude or RESPECT! And that is how I feel at this moment! I will love you all and leave you for now – Hugs, Peace, Love and Happiness be with you all – Rusty the man – UP THE REBELLION!!! “
end quote
now the author of the above is a true man
stabbed in the back and still up for the fight

Hayes should hide his head in shame but we know he wont

Last edited by furionone; 04-03-2012 at 10:14 PM.
furionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:40 PM   #243
furionone

new dodgy roger video from tns radio interview
but this time he is questioned
thanks to mike from mathematically perfect economy

http://tnsradio.ning.com/video/mike-...l-bank-20-2-12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=cBX3RcCLp04

Last edited by furionone; 06-03-2012 at 06:10 PM.
furionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 05:15 PM   #244
smoke n mirrors

Default Lawful Bank Kent Meeting 15 March 2012

http://kentfreedommovement.ning.com/...he-lawful-bank
Time: March 15, 2012 from 8pm to 10pm
Street: 7 Town Pier, West Street,
City/Town: Gravesend Kent DA11 OBJ
Website or Map: http://www.threedaws.co.uk/Fi…
Event Type: presentation

And you thought you were free...read this http://freedom-school.com/mary_elizabeth_croft.pdf
'79 winter of discontent - '09 summer of mass dissent?Maybe next year.
smoke n mirrors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:28 PM   #245
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by furionone View Post
new dodgy roger video from tns radio interview
but this time he is questioned
thanks to mike from mathematically perfect economy

http://tnsradio.ning.com/video/mike-...l-bank-20-2-12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=cBX3RcCLp04
It is about time someone tied Hayes to the questions for a change. This was an excellent interview and I loved the title.Well done Gary and Mike Montagne.
Gary stumped him with his very first genuine question.
The currency you’re introducing, is it going to be exchangeable with other currencies?

Hayes; ‘yes and no, other banks set up in other countries’ then back to the good ole’ “critical mass” line.

Ok I have £100 in your bank, it creates ten times as much, now I have £I, 000 in my account and with draw some to give my missus to spend, you know…
Hayes does what he knows best here, cuts off the questioner, askes his own question, and then answers it, Thereby killing time and the original question and creates diversion by going off on a tangent about “right to governing ourselves, water from the sky, governments should be supplying. Then right into the escrow accounts etc. etc. He doesn’t let up! On he goes talking about mortgages and repeats all the usual mantras he has been spouting since he started, “you created money out of thin air so we will do the same, and they make money from your liquidity and keep it for themselves blah blah blah…
Hayes has been banging on now for over 11 minutes, the original question forgotten and Gary pitches another;

How will this system be sustainable if you only got a certain amount of liquidity?
Hayes: ‘ the liquidity is not important it’s the resource ‘ . and fires in with a long winded well-rehearsed, heard it before ” example”, supposing you were on a desert island, water, gas, governments bleeding us dry , bankers distorted, they taken us for a ride” etc.etc .on and on it goes. We are now just over 15 minutes into the interview and Hayes has swerved two questions with the ease of an MP.

Gary has another go. This time he asked Hayes about bailiffs.

You have said in your you tube videos , you’re going to be employing bailiffs, what would the need be for bailiffs at this point in time, if this is a fool proof fails safe system ?

Hayes goes into one of his “examples” lend more money interest free, business, infrastructure, schools, build house, investments”. Hayes didn’t answer the question.
Gary tries again;

What would happen if I was standing in front of you, and said to you an honest mistake was made when that pledge was given?
Hayes; ‘ when you say an honest mistake, what does that mean?
Gary replies, “An honest mistake, I have changed my mind, when that information was given, my financial situation was as good as it was ….”

Hayes buries this question with garble about the constitution, agreed to the rule of law etc., Although he says you can leave there is no mention of a refund of your £100.

20 min in and nothing answered.
“Ok” says Gary,” let’s get back to the currency itself, is it cash in note form” and asks about the design and will it have lawful bank on it? And on Hayes rambles on for another 16 minutes.

From here on it is MUST must listen.

Mike Montagne speaks with Hayes at 0:36:36. Montagne fires one across Hayes bows and to my mind has Hayes on the ropes from the off.
Hayes keeps making statements and giving examples and never answers a question with a true explanation. Mike asks Hayes to explain certain aspects of “his” bank. (Hayes keeps referring to LB as HIS bank)Hayes resorts to accusing Mike of “attacking him continuously” which isn’t true from what I have listened to. Hayes just cannot answer the questions. He continuously contradicts himself.

Everything Hayes accused Mike of doing was what Hayes was doing. Hayes has proved what I have been saying all along, his proposals simply have no substance.

Thank you Mike. Top Man!

I had to c&p these comments;

45 min into it Roger plagiarising Mike's work on live air.
1:24:50 Roger is getting nailed on Interest showing he haven't a clue.
1:27:00 Cornered - Refuses to answer
1:28:00 Mike explains why
1:29:35 Proof Roger doesn't understand
1:30:05 Roger (on the record) once again shows he doesn't understand
1:30:17 Roger: "When you create money out of nothing." - It's not created out of nothing that's what Roger doesn't understand.
1:30:44 Mike Explains what's the problem.
1:30:54 Roger now pretends to have understand this all along. This is as phony as phony gets
1:30:55 Mike continues to explains till 1:32:46 Roger is getting owned.
The questions remains not answered:
- How is Roger going to maintain an immutable currency?
- How does this lawful bank money derives it's value?
- What are the problems we are faced with (according to Roger) and what do they cause?
Is someone can explain how does The Lawful Bank work and answer those questions above please post.
Roger can't explain step by step:
- What are the faults
- What do they cause
- How does he fix them with the lawful bank
Roger keeps saying it's the Interest well explain how. He didn't in this debate.

And this was a blinder from Mike to Hayes;
“You’re just repeating what you have read somewhere else, and your pretending to be the authority that’s solved all these problems.” Hayes did exactly the same when he told us how he researched and discovered the legal fiction.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:22 AM   #246
aulus agerius

After the first 10 minutes this seems promising, in that someone is actually asking RH some reasonably sensible questions. Those first ten minutes raise, again, one of the big issues with LB as an idea (quite aside from its obviously suspect nature): Will LB currency be freely tradeable? RH's answer seems to be clearly "no". So, the LB currency will be a little like the Tunisian dinar (was - not sure if it still is): the rate of exchange is fixed at 1:10. There are few countries around the world that peg their currencies in this way, however, RH is proposing an entire parallel financial system operating in the same country. How, one wonders, would a merchant adopting LB currency price his goods? I think that any retailer willing to accept LB currency for non-ideological reasons would price his goods according to the the ten to one ratio, if not worse.

What would be the actual value of this currency? Obviously you would know that LB exchanges 1:10. LB has no assets to back its currency, so its backing is in effect the conventional currency deposited at LB. So let's say 1,000 deposit 100 GBP. The LB will create 1,000,000 of its own currency units (which I will call RHP - Roger Hayes Pounds). The value of 1 GBP is therefore 10 RHP.
But there are other things RH says LB will do, which would effect the real value of the RHP:
1) 250,000 RHP deposits in "property accounts". Say we have the same situation as above, but with LB creating 250k per person in addition to the money deposited. That would mean that instead of creating 1,000,000 RHP for 100,000 GBP, LB will create 251,000,000 RHP for 100,000 GBP. In this example, that means that the real value of 1 RHP is not 0.1 GBP but approximately 0.0004 GBP - something less than half of one penny.

2) RH said in the past that there would be a payback requirement for the property account. That would mean, in theory, that RHP should gain value against GBP over time, but from the above incredibly low base.

3) RH said that there would be a transaction fee. That would also have the effect of deflating the RHP.

This brings me to the second huge problem with LB. RH doesn't deal well with how it will interact with existing banks and businesses. This comes out if you contrast what he says when asked about overseas trading with what he says about escrow. To the first he is saying that LB is intended to be part of an entirely separate financial system. The the second he is saying that actually there will be points of contact between the existing system and LB: his escrow account idea is essentially a proposal to coerce large businesses which provide services on credit - like phone companies, energy suppliers and, of course, banks, into using LB. He suggests that you can pay these businesses in RHP which go into escrow accounts. It is therefore rather important what the value of the RHP is.

1) RH would probably like people to think that you can pay a 100 GBP bill with 100 RHP, but even assuming the person you are paying were willing to accept payment in RHP, they would want at least 1000 RHP - because that can be converted into 100 GBP.
2) By creating these "property accounts" LB would be setting itself up for a run on itself. Back to our example:
(a) LB has 100,000 GBP in deposits, but 251,000,000 RHP in "circulation"
(b) 10 out of its 1000 customers use all of this money to pay off their mortgages. Assuming that their banks accept this (which they won't in a million years) but want to cash their RHP in for GBP, that's 2,500,000 RHP being cashed. According to GBP, that should be the equivalent of 250,000 GBP.
(c) LB now has a problem. It only has 100,000 GBP but its artificially high exchange rate requires it to pay out 250,000 GBP. LB is now insolvent.
3) In consequence of (2) above, there is every reason for any business thinking about dealing with LB to mark up its goods a lot more than 1:10 because of the difference between between the real value and LB's artificially high exchange rate.

Of course, LB is somewhere between a pipe dream and a scam anyway and will never really gain "critical mass", short of an apocalypse.
aulus agerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:31 AM   #247
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aulus agerius View Post
Of course, LB is somewhere between a pipe dream and a scam anyway and will never really gain "critical mass", short of an apocalypse.
I can go with the scam part of that. It would be nothing short of a miracle should this bank come to fruition. This critical mass (to my mind) is Hayes target figure; it has to be worth his while. He says often “we have everything in place” this “everything” has been paid for by the fee/contribution according to Hayes. And he often makes the Freudian slip of calling it HIS bank.

The contradictions made and the back-peddling by Hayes in this interview are very easy to spot as has been pointed out by the comments. Hayes says the “currency” is backed by the pledges of£100 sterling but has also told us it that the currency is backed by peoples promise of labour. This is aimed at the lowest amongst society who, even if they are on benefits, wouldn’t ‘miss a tenner ’.I believe these “pledges” will be called in at the same time with some excuse or another for doing so.

Hayes has every one of every type and class in his sights, even the poorest amongst us. . I believe it is these £10 fees he is more interested in at this moment in time, it the hook and most of us wouldn’t complain about losing£10. How do we know “everything is in place and paid for”. Where did the money come from to fund this “everything” if he doesn’t have critical mass yet? It is after all, the £10 fee that paid for it according to Hayes.

I believe HIS "critical" mass is a fixed figure, that only Hayes knows.Like I have said, it has to be worth his while.

Last edited by jaynette; 07-03-2012 at 08:31 AM. Reason: added text
Old 07-03-2012, 04:05 PM   #248
undeadcreature

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynette View Post
I can go with the scam part of that. It would be nothing short of a miracle should this bank come to fruition. This critical mass (to my mind) is Hayes target figure; it has to be worth his while. He says often “we have everything in place” this “everything” has been paid for by the fee/contribution according to Hayes. And he often makes the Freudian slip of calling it HIS bank.

The contradictions made and the back-peddling by Hayes in this interview are very easy to spot as has been pointed out by the comments. Hayes says the “currency” is backed by the pledges of£100 sterling but has also told us it that the currency is backed by peoples promise of labour. This is aimed at the lowest amongst society who, even if they are on benefits, wouldn’t ‘miss a tenner ’.I believe these “pledges” will be called in at the same time with some excuse or another for doing so.

Hayes has every one of every type and class in his sights, even the poorest amongst us. . I believe it is these £10 fees he is more interested in at this moment in time, it the hook and most of us wouldn’t complain about losing£10. How do we know “everything is in place and paid for”. Where did the money come from to fund this “everything” if he doesn’t have critical mass yet? It is after all, the £10 fee that paid for it according to Hayes.

I believe HIS "critical" mass is a fixed figure, that only Hayes knows.Like I have said, it has to be worth his while.
If this critical mass is say 100000 people who pledge £100 each, when that target is reached, that will be £10 million he is off to the Bahamas with.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:58 PM   #249
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcreature View Post
If this critical mass is say 100000 people who pledge £100 each, when that target is reached, that will be £10 million he is off to the Bahamas with.
I have been saying this for months now UC.The critical mass/figure will all depend on what hayes will be content with and how long he believes he can get away with "only promoting" HIS bank.
He has no answers to the simplest of questions. He doesn’t seem understand that avoidance creates suspicion. Asking and answering your own questions is not discussing, is it?

I have no problem agreeing with furionone when he says;
Quote:
Originally Posted by furionone View Post
and to answer your question majorlee, no he can't be trusted he is nothing but a parasite feeding of good intentioned people
Old 09-03-2012, 11:53 AM   #250
undeadcreature

Quote:
Asking and answering your own questions is not discussing, is it?
More like manipulation of the mind.
Old 23-03-2012, 11:24 AM   #251
swordoftruth

Default Hayes's funds

I'm new to this forum, but I am very interested in getting at the truth regarding Roger Hayes and what I believe to be an out and out scam, his Unlawful Bank.

I might be missing something, but do we know how Hayes, who lets not forget is bankrupt, is funding his gallivanting around the country promoting his scam?

He's got to be getting money from somewhere.
swordoftruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2012, 02:27 PM   #252
undeadcreature

That's probably something the rest of us are wondering too.
Old 23-03-2012, 03:11 PM   #253
hiddensap

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordoftruth View Post
I'm new to this forum, but I am very interested in getting at the truth regarding Roger Hayes and what I believe to be an out and out scam, his Unlawful Bank.

I might be missing something, but do we know how Hayes, who lets not forget is bankrupt, is funding his gallivanting around the country promoting his scam?

He's got to be getting money from somewhere.
Wasn't it supposed to be a third-party doing the bank not roger hayes? I heard this from the october british constitution group confrence video in which he speaks about it himself.

If I post incorrect information, please help me with correct information.

Warning: speculative rants do not constitute as facts.
hiddensap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2012, 03:21 PM   #254
hiddensap

I did not like the fractional reserve and the interest charging, not even 1%.

What are good ideas are our own banks, our own courts and councils and so forth, done right, we could effectivley boycott and destroy the corporate system.

If I post incorrect information, please help me with correct information.

Warning: speculative rants do not constitute as facts.
hiddensap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2012, 06:30 PM   #255
swordoftruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddensap View Post
Wasn't it supposed to be a third-party doing the bank not roger hayes? I heard this from the october british constitution group confrence video in which he speaks about it himself.
I heard that too and he's said it before, but there doesn't appear to be anyone else organising it other than Hayes himself. I might be wrong but I thought he was trying to cover himself, because he's bankrupt. Perhaps the BCG s funding him, after all he's one of it's leading lights, if not the leading light.
Old 24-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #256
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
I heard that too and he's said it before, but there doesn't appear to be anyone else organising it other than Hayes himself.
There seems to be no one anyone can put a name or face to only Guy Taylor, the person Hayes says will be designing and printing the “notes”. It is interesting that Guy Taylor is a self-confessed ex con and counterfeiter. And although, Hayes has, in the past repeatedly said this is a joint venture between the BCG and TWFS, this has been denied since.
I think we can safely say this is a sole Roger (I’m not bankrupt) Hayes venture. He promotes it single handily, he writes all this scripts and if one listens closely to his talkshe says they are all his proposals. He tells us how it ALL works, he tells us the figures, he tells us “I have constructed this presentation ” He knows a lot seeing he is “only promoting it!

Quote:
I might be wrong but I thought he was trying to cover himself,
That’s my belief too. But what Hayes seems to be forgetting is the fact that just by “only promoting” this bank, he is breaking the law and committing a crime, because (as you say) he's bankrupt.

Quote:
Perhaps the BCG s funding him, after all he's one of its leading lights, if not the leading light.
But there again he is the chairman of the BCG isn’t he, and although they started off telling us this was a joint operation, it has since been denied by Paul Rogers and Mike Robinson editor of the U.K. Column that the BCG and WFS are not working together and that this has nothing to do with the BCG. I have said before, Hayes does himself no favours with these continuous contradictions, his evasiveness and his denials does he?
I also notice they have taken down the whole section which included lawful Bank thread over on equalfree. Maybe it was because I had hit a nerve, and showed Hayes and his bank up for what it really is. A con?

Last edited by jaynette; 24-03-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Old 24-03-2012, 03:24 PM   #257
tien an
Banned

Quote:
There seems to be no one anyone can put a name or face to only Guy Taylor, the person Hayes says will be designing and printing the “notes”. It is interesting that Guy Taylor is a self-confessed ex con and counterfeiter. And although, Hayes has, in the past repeatedly said this is a joint venture between the BCG and TWFS, this has been denied since.
I think we can safely say this is a sole Roger (I’m not bankrupt) Hayes venture. He promotes it single handily, he writes all this scripts and if one listens closely to his talkshe says they are all his proposals. He tells us how it ALL works, he tells us the figures, he tells us “I have constructed this presentation ” He knows a lot seeing he is “only promoting it!

That’s my belief too. But what Hayes seems to be forgetting is the fact that just by “only promoting” this bank, he is breaking the law and committing a crime, because (as you say) he's bankrupt.

But there again he is the chairman of the BCG isn’t he, and although they started off telling us this was a joint operation, it has since been denied by Paul Rogers and Mike Robinson editor of the U.K. Column that the BCG and WFS are not working together and that this has nothing to do with the BCG. I have said before, Hayes does himself no favours with these continuous contradictions, his evasiveness and his denials does he?
I also notice they have taken down the whole section which included lawful Bank thread over on equalfree. Maybe it was because I had hit a nerve, and showed Hayes and his bank up for what it really is. A con?
So; have you reported him yet, or are you going to keep repeating that mantra ad nausaeum?

tian an.
tien an is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2012, 04:53 PM   #258
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien an View Post
So; have you reported him yet, or are you going to keep repeating that mantra ad nausaeum?

tian an.
Of course I have silly. Would you like the details of who and what department?
And just a quick reminder here:
He knows far too much for someone who is just and only promoting, doesn’t he?

34 minutes onwards is the most interesting.
“I have not rehearsed this; I have scripted this so you will have to bear with me”.
“I will explain how the whole system works. We will have our own notes forge proof etc”...“We are looking at designing our own notes that will look, feel and have the security of real money”
“There are always going to be people out there trying to forge money ....GUY where are you?....he`s on the right side now isn’t he?”
A reference to a self- confessed counterfeiter.

I have actually got nothing to do with the lawful bank, it’s another group who are running lawful bank, I have kept myself removed from it”
“any group of individuals can open a branch, subject to meeting certain criteria. (Details on application)”
Application, Now remind me what does that actually mean according to Robert Arthur Menard? To beg : if my memory serves me?

“these are some numbers that I have worked out” And this beauty let’s not forget,
hayes talks of the “retired money” and adds” I am not going to tell anyone where it is”!!

For someone who has “nothing to do with it” hayes speaks in the first person a lot!
If I was hayes, I would ask myself ‘in the light of what I know now,that a scam could be "afoot", am I and the British Constitution Group being used by this “other group”? Am I willing to risk sacrificing the good name of the British Constitution Group and all its faithful members?
How can Hayes say, “it is nothing to do with me, I have kept myself removed from it" when he has been promoting this un Lawful Bank for some time now to my knowledge?

I reported this bank of Hayes' to the FSA some time ago, and the official receiver.For the reason he wouldn't or couldn't answer my questions. And still can't.

CAN YOU !?
Old 24-03-2012, 10:32 PM   #259
swordoftruth

Quote:
There seems to be no one anyone can put a name or face to only Guy Taylor, the person Hayes says will be designing and printing the “notes”.

I've heard that Malcolm Massey, (ex Birkenhead Judge arrester and now UK Column newsreader) is involved with designing the banknotes.

But there again he is the chairman of the BCG isn’t he, and although they started off telling us this was a joint operation, it has since been denied by Paul Rogers and Mike Robinson editor of the U.K. Column that the BCG and WFS are not working together and that this has nothing to do with the BCG.
I don't see how it can be nothing to do with the BCG when Hayes is the Chairman. I come back to where he's getting the money to flit around the country and manage without his previous income. If he's being financed by the BCG, it's everything to do with them.

Presumably their accounts would be revealing.
Old 24-03-2012, 10:38 PM   #260
smoke n mirrors

You fools and your sly accusations really don't get it do you!

You think posting BS in this little sub forum is actually doing anything to stop progress? Seriously you lot need to get out more! You're pathetic in the extreme.

And you thought you were free...read this http://freedom-school.com/mary_elizabeth_croft.pdf
'79 winter of discontent - '09 summer of mass dissent?Maybe next year.
smoke n mirrors is offline   Reply With Quote