Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 15-07-2017, 03:17 PM   #521
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
not avoiding ANYTHING old bean, but tell me why from the linked PDF we cannot manufacture 'moon rock'?

your reply is just stating there's a handful of elements that mankind cannot bundle together? is that the basis of your argument?
I don't think my audience facepalm does it. You think it's possible to just "cobble together" multiple minerals WITHOUT any sign of terrestrial changes to them.....just that is off the scale impossible. Pop out your back garden and pick up a stone, take it to bits and put it back together. I'll wait

Quote:
from the PDF : all it does it provide confirmation that the samples were taken from the same place on the same mission, and offers a chemical composition. there's nothing there to say why this 'rock' could not be made here on earth.
I gave that titchy thing as a means to see how many elements were present in just basic basalts. Yeah I know whoosh over your head.

Try this, little more involved. I don't do explanations for irritating people....you lost that privilege with your antics a couple of months back
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/sample...dium/15100.pdf

Read this, even people who find it hard to understand things should get some kind of inkling(you'd think)...
http://meteorites.wustl.edu/lunar/howdoweknow.htm

Quote:
so please, explain to us all (and if possible, without the insults) why it is way beyond human ability to manufacture this rock.
I usually use fly spray. In this case I'll just repost that which you ignored...old bean

You are an annoying wind up merchant!! You argue about shit you know nothing about. Nothing! I told you quite clearly why WITHOUT the link.

Diamonds are SINGLE elements ...carbon. The fake ones can be detected. I told you this without the link. And the technology has only recently been available...certainly not bloody 50 years ago.

Lunar rocks are multiple compounds and multiple elements. The idea of faking these is a totally ludicrous claim, let alone being undetectable.

I gave you the solar isotopes impregnated from billions of years of solar radiation nothing to do with the link and impossible to do on Earth.

I gave you the zap-pits, tiny micro meteoroid impacts on the lunar samples. Impossible to do now, let alone 50 years ago. The exterior, including these zap pits had stronger Helium 3 from the solar wind.

The rocks also had tiny spherules from volcanic ejection formed in lower gravity containing many trace isotopes within them not normally found on Earth.

ALL THAT without the link. I tossed you the link to show just how many elements even a titchy lunar basalt has.

All you can do is play silly buggers and avoid it all. Even the most eminent geologists on the planet conclude that these are impossible to fake.

So you take the next ignorant route and claim that every single one of them is lying. You are seriously pathetic.

Quote:
(as for helium 3 / solar wind. you do know they brought some "shit back from the sun's belching of materials" a while back? )
You really haven't got the slightest clue what you are talking about, not even a waft of insight. CBA.

Last edited by truegroup; 15-07-2017 at 03:22 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 03:20 PM   #522
truegroup

Quote:
so TrueGroup (is this intentionally an oxymoron?, or were you just aiming for irony here?),
Troll.

Quote:
please explain WHY moon rocks cannot be manufactured. (ps it's nothing to do with chemical make up )
It's exactly that and much more. You cannot for one, engineer terrestrial weathering and common Earth minerals magically out of a rock.
Old 15-07-2017, 03:28 PM   #523
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Troll.

It's exactly that and much more. You cannot for one, engineer terrestrial weathering and common Earth minerals magically out of a rock.
Still name calling, still not answering my question. Do you understand the PDF you cut n pasted (again)?, I sure as hellfire do not and would love for you to explain it to me please?, along with why you say it's impossible for man to create 'moon rocks'.
Old 15-07-2017, 03:40 PM   #524
truegroup

Quote:
Still name calling, still not answering my question.
There are no mega common Earth minerals within it. There is no water with it. That's without the petrology report. There are hundreds of thousands of massive papers on these rocks detailing quite specifically the nuances and differences found.

Quote:
Do you understand the PDF you cut n pasted (again)?, I sure as hellfire do not and would love for you to explain it to me please?
Tough. You lost ALL your goodwill when you went mental a few months back. Besides there's not much to explain, it's a simple basalt with just a few minerals.

Quote:
along with why you say it's impossible for man to create 'moon rocks'.
Avoided yet again. Carry on....

I usually use fly spray. In this case I'll just repost that which you ignored...old bean

You are an annoying wind up merchant!! You argue about shit you know nothing about. Nothing! I told you quite clearly why WITHOUT the link.

Diamonds are SINGLE elements ...carbon. The fake ones can be detected. I told you this without the link. And the technology has only recently been available...certainly not bloody 50 years ago.

Lunar rocks are multiple compounds and multiple elements. The idea of faking these is a totally ludicrous claim, let alone being undetectable.

I gave you the solar isotopes impregnated from billions of years of solar radiation nothing to do with the link and impossible to do on Earth.

I gave you the zap-pits, tiny micro meteoroid impacts on the lunar samples. Impossible to do now, let alone 50 years ago. The exterior, including these zap pits had stronger Helium 3 from the solar wind.

The rocks also had tiny spherules from volcanic ejection formed in lower gravity containing many trace isotopes within them not normally found on Earth.

ALL THAT without the link. I tossed you the link to show just how many elements even a titchy lunar basalt has.

All you can do is play silly buggers and avoid it all. Even the most eminent geologists on the planet conclude that these are impossible to fake.

So you take the next ignorant route and claim that every single one of them is lying. You are seriously pathetic.

Don't ask me again...you're just trolling this shit now
Old 15-07-2017, 03:41 PM   #525
truegroup

Quote:
Still name calling
Pointing out behaviour. You started the name calling. You quoted a post and ignored what it said AGAIN. You're deliberately trying to wind me up, that's trolling.

Last edited by truegroup; 15-07-2017 at 03:43 PM.
Old 15-07-2017, 03:46 PM   #526
derekbuttery

Quote:
There are no mega common Earth minerals within it. There is no water with it. That's without the petrology report. There are hundreds of thousands of massive papers on these rocks detailing quite specifically the nuances and differences found.

Tough. You lost ALL your goodwill when you went mental a few months back. Besides there's not much to explain, it's a simple basalt with just a few minerals.

as basalt is quite common on earth (mars, moon and venus too by all accounts) it's still impossible to clone, manufacture, make moon rocks on earth given your description that moon rock is basically a volcanic rock with a few minerals.

so, explain to us plebians your cut n pasted PDF and how we cannot make moon rock on earth. I know you cannot as you either do not understand this yourself, or that by conceding we could possible create moon rock would open up a very strange can of worms for you.
Old 15-07-2017, 03:47 PM   #527
derekbuttery

Quote:
Pointing out behaviour. You started the name calling. You quoted a post and ignored what it said AGAIN. You're deliberately trying to wind me up, that's trolling.

what?
Old 15-07-2017, 04:05 PM   #528
truegroup

Quote:
what?
My god...you total buffoon...I give you the reason and you don't even understand that I'm giving you the reason

You keep asking me for why these rocks cannot be faked and I give you a list that explains why. That was the simple buttery list that went whhhhhooooosh 4 to 5 times now. The big list I have already posted and bookmarked years ago. I'll post that one when you stop acting like a troll and respond to the one above.

This has always been the problem with this place....people like you who have no integrity to debate properly You just stick your head up your butt and ignore...then pretend...troll....that I haven't answered you.

I gave you the simple report to show lots of elements in tiny sample..but your ignorant mind cannot accept that and wants to make it into a prove it came from the moon headbanging case

You won....you wound me up.

Last edited by truegroup; 15-07-2017 at 04:06 PM.
Old 15-07-2017, 04:12 PM   #529
ianw

There was a time that it was important that there was no water in any 'moon' samples.
The rocks was studied for decades by top academia and none was found. When they wanted interest to be drummed up for possible future colonization of the moon they found some. I guess they will only ever find what is convenient at the time.

Science takes donkeys years to find water in nasa rocks http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...lo-moon-rocks/
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 04:14 PM   #530
derekbuttery

Quote:
My god...you total buffoon...I give you the reason and you don't even understand that I'm giving you the reason

You keep asking me for why these rocks cannot be faked and I give you a list that explains why. That was the simple buttery list that went whhhhhooooosh 4 to 5 times now. The big list I have already posted and bookmarked years ago. I'll post that one when you stop acting like a troll and respond to the one above.

This has always been the problem with this place....people like you who have no integrity to debate properly You just stick your head up your butt and ignore...then pretend...troll....that I haven't answered you.

I gave you the simple report to show lots of elements in tiny sample..but your ignorant mind cannot accept that and wants to make it into a prove it came from the moon headbanging case

You won....you wound me up.

Basalt is a common volcanic rock on the moon and the earth. you stated that moon rock is basalt with a few extra minerals. you claim that you cannot 'engineer' common earth minerals from rock, where else would they come from?

SO AGAIN : in layman's terms so we can all understand why can't it be manufactured on the earth?

why are you mentioning earth weathering? is there weather on the moon that needs to be duplicated? earth weathering is so left field. an attempt at diversionary tactics that you employ, you state that you spent pages, posts, going over this subject, but when in truth you just cut n paste...
Old 15-07-2017, 05:03 PM   #531
truegroup

Quote:
Basalt is a common volcanic rock on the moon and the earth. you stated that moon rock is basalt with a few extra minerals. you claim that you cannot 'engineer' common earth minerals from rock, where else would they come from?

SO AGAIN : in layman's terms so we can all understand why can't it be manufactured on the earth?

why are you mentioning earth weathering? is there weather on the moon that needs to be duplicated? earth weathering is so left field. an attempt at diversionary tactics that you employ, you state that you spent pages, posts, going over this subject, but when in truth you just cut n paste...
Google confuses you that much that you cant punch in something like....

terrestrial weathering effects on rocks?

Earth weathering is what happens to every bloody thing on this planet. The atmospheric water gets in the rocks and leaves chemical reactions within the minerals. Rainwater even more so. Ice and snow less so. Oxygen gets in and forms oxides....nitrogen gets in and forms nitrates...blah blah. There is none of this...no water....no oxides...Nada! The little old moon rock is as clean as a whistle.

Where did I state that sample was a basalt with a few extra minerals?

It takes vacuous ignorance to suggest you can fake just that. I don't care how big you make your font for your useless replies... you still continue to avoid my list and don't even understand even the truly basic shit.

Last edited by truegroup; 15-07-2017 at 07:08 PM.
Old 15-07-2017, 05:55 PM   #532
tnt1

You should watch. https://youtu.be/sCVOW9__LJ4 sorry, had to make sure it was the right one. This will straighten you out on how mind fucked the world has become. Remember how much the ancient people achieved? Maybe they knew more than we did? Maybe they got it closer to the truth than we do even now!?

Last edited by tnt1; 15-07-2017 at 05:57 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 07:07 PM   #533
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
You should watch. https://youtu.be/sCVOW9__LJ4 sorry, had to make sure it was the right one. This will straighten you out on how mind fucked the world has become. Remember how much the ancient people achieved? Maybe they knew more than we did? Maybe they got it closer to the truth than we do even now!?
Oh ffs...take your flatnut stupidity somewhere else.
Old 15-07-2017, 07:39 PM   #534
derekbuttery

Quote:
google confuses you that much that you cant punch in something like....

Terrestrial weathering effects on rocks?

Earth weathering is what happens to every bloody thing on this planet. The atmospheric water gets in the rocks and leaves chemical reactions within the minerals. Rainwater even more so. Ice and snow less so. Oxygen gets in and forms oxides....nitrogen gets in and forms nitrates...blah blah. There is none of this...no water....no oxides...nada! The little old moon rock is as clean as a whistle.

Where did i state that sample was a basalt with a few extra minerals?

It takes vacuous ignorance to suggest you can fake just that. I don't care how big you make your font for your useless replies... You still continue to avoid my list and don't even understand even the truly basic shit.
wtf has this got to do with making lunar rocks?
Old 15-07-2017, 07:40 PM   #535
derekbuttery

Quote:
it's a simple basalt with just a few minerals.

HERE!!!

you lie so much, and believe and worship and suckle at the teat of NASA you get lost in your own dream world...
Old 15-07-2017, 07:44 PM   #536
derekbuttery

So, here on earth we have basalt as a common volcanic rock, your PDF also show we have common elements (titanium, oxygen, iron, magnesium, silicon, aluminium and calcium) 'found' in the moon rocks samples from apollo 15. So again, why can we not make moon rocks on planet earth?
Old 15-07-2017, 08:49 PM   #537
ianw

Quote:
So, here on earth we have basalt as a common volcanic rock, your PDF also show we have common elements (titanium, oxygen, iron, magnesium, silicon, aluminium and calcium) 'found' in the moon rocks samples from apollo 15. So again, why can we not make moon rocks on planet earth?
Nasa also claim argon, and possibly neon, ammonia, methane and carbon dioxide stating those as a partial list of what makes up the lunar atmosphere.
So its not improbable the goalposts can shift when it comes to what elements should or should not be present in any nasa samples.
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2017, 08:49 PM   #538
truegroup

Quote:
here!!!

you lie so much, and believe and worship and suckle at the teat of nasa you get lost in your own dream world...
not additional minerals you klutz!!
Old 15-07-2017, 08:56 PM   #539
truegroup

Quote:
wtf has this got to do with making lunar rocks?
So ignorant are you that you just haven't got a clue what you are even reading!

To "faaaake" the rock they need raw materials, if you are stupid enough to think they just fling a load of any old shit in a melting pot and magicky-poos out a rock you are deluded beyond words.

They need a donor rock, they need to remove all traces of oxygen involvement, water involvement, and EVERYBLOODYTHING else on my list.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

You tell me what YOU think happens.
Old 15-07-2017, 08:57 PM   #540
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianw View Post
Nasa also claim argon, and possibly neon, ammonia, methane and carbon dioxide stating those as a partial list of what makes up the lunar atmosphere.
So its not improbable the goalposts can shift when it comes to what elements should or should not be present in any nasa samples.
Well Ian, there are thousands of reports already out there, so your pitiful observations are safe in this thread

Last edited by truegroup; 15-07-2017 at 08:58 PM.