Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2012, 01:32 PM   #361
jon galt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,175
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper13x View Post
Oh man this exchange is priceless!!! One thing I recall off the top of my head is that liquid iron can't create or hold a magnetic field. This automatically nullifies this stupid theory of a "molten iron" core. The fact that this idiotic "theory" still exists and is taught in the gubment education camps that pass for schools is just another example of "zionist" science to keep the goyim stupid.
why? The debate is whether the moon is an artificial construct or not.Introduction of further conspiracy ie its an Ashkenazi plot only demonstrates that the artificial moon theory can not stand on its own merit. this topic should stick to facts about the moon
__________________
The Person
The Common Law
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:55 PM   #362
jon galt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,175
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

[quote=believenothing;1061063754]



Quote:
The vast number of likely psychopaths in academia and science is reason enough to question the whole damn thing. Einstein never provided evidence for relativity. I read somebody defending relativity the other day state that his lack of evidence didn't mean anything because it was later proven true. It's never been proven true. It's not a law, it's a goddamn theory and an Ashkenazi theory at that.
Einsteins worked out relativity with pure mathematics similar to how Newton worked out his theory . He was the first to look at light from the perspective of a photon not the observer.A scientific theory has a different meaning than the word theory. basically it is a model that best describes all available facts as confirmed by repeat experimentation. to my knowledge relativity is one of the most tested theories we have. how ever if a better model came along that better explained the universe science would accept it for example a 'unified theory' that both described the quantum and larger scale world. this is how science progresses because all scientific theory can be debunked, improved or changed when new facts come to light. Stephen hawking's said something along the lines that the truth is irrelevant, only the facts are important because its all we can base our perceptions on.

Interesting eclipses can be used to demonstrate relativity

Quote:
Eddington traveled to the island of Príncipe near Africa to watch the solar eclipse of 29 May 1919. During the eclipse, he took pictures of the stars in the region around the Sun. According to the theory of general relativity, stars with light rays that passed near the Sun would appear to have been slightly shifted because their light had been curved by its gravitational field. This effect is noticeable only during eclipses, since otherwise the Sun's brightness obscures the affected stars. Eddington showed that Newtonian gravitation could be interpreted to predict half the shift predicted by Einstein. (Somewhat confusingly, this same half-shift was initially predicted by Einstein with an incomplete version of general relativity. By the time of the 1919 eclipse Einstein had corrected his calculations.)
__________________
The Person
The Common Law

Last edited by jon galt; 01-10-2012 at 02:31 PM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #363
ernie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 848
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenat View Post
I'm in the process of finding out how to close my account and not come back as this site and multiple people on it disgust me. But first, pray tell, what am I? Someone that doesn't like racism in any form? My argument was never exposed as bollux, it just isn't worth it when the opposition chooses what to believe or not based on the ancestery of who says it. What do you mean "like the last"? This is the only account I've ever had here.

I'm sure your answer should be entertaining if nothing else.
Well, I hope this is entertaining enough for you.

You should know what you are, surely? Why do you want me to define you?

I haven't heard any racism here. I have heard criticism of Ashkenazi Jews, which as far as I am aware is not racism, nor is it anti-semitism.

If you argued your point (or had one) with BelieveNothing, then I wouldn't criticise you. You didn't though, you just called him an anti-Semite and that was that.

Fortunately, that sort of pathetic attempt doesn't pass muster here, it just highlights that you are incapable of presenting an argument. What you did is a prime example of the sort of shit that the ADL pull. Anyone criticises any aspect of Judaism and they are labelled anti-Semite or self hating jew. Poor show.

As for the rest, that was sarcasm.

Last edited by ernie; 01-10-2012 at 02:02 PM.
ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:10 PM   #364
frenat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 934
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernie View Post
Well, I hope this is entertaining enough for you.

You should know what you are, surely? Why do you want me to define you?

I haven't heard any racism here. I have heard criticism of Ashkenazi Jews, which as far as I am aware is not racism, nor is it anti-semitism.

If you argued your point (or had one) with BelieveNothing, then I wouldn't criticise you. You didn't though, you just called him an anti-Semite and that was that.

Fortunately, that sort of pathetic attempt doesn't pass muster here, it just highlights that you are incapable of presenting an argument. What you did is a prime example of the sort of shit that the ADL pull. Anyone criticises any aspect of Judaism and they are labelled anti-Semite or self hating jew. Poor show.

As for the rest, that was sarcasm.
he dismissed multiple theories simply because the authors were jews. That IS racism and IS anti-semitism. I DID argue my point for a while then decided it wasn't worth it and gave up. Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension?
frenat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #365
ravenblack
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 583
Likes: 19 (15 Posts)
Default Raven black

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon11 View Post
Didnt we nuke the moon a couple of years ago? why the hell would they allow that?

I cant be certain Alex Collier is genuine, but he does seem it. His videos are interesting...

Also check out Saturn's Death Star-like moon....which also shows the same geometric patterns on the ground as some found on the moon.

Nature doesnt build in straight lines yo
The USA did bomb the moon, but no report was made of the results. Rothchild$/moneymafia put the 'fix' in, and nothing!!!!

Phobos is a little 'death star' ..................took out the Russian probe .............shot it our of existence or we might have had that info.
ravenblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:35 PM   #366
ernie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 848
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenat View Post
he dismissed multiple theories simply because the authors were jews. That IS racism and IS anti-semitism. I DID argue my point for a while then decided it wasn't worth it and gave up. Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension?
Translated as:

"Because he doubts the work of a couple of Ashkenazi jews, he is a racist and an anti-semite.

I said what I think and because nobody agreed with me, I gave up and tried to trump him by calling him an anti-semite instead.

You aren't agreeing with me either, so you can't comprehend language properly, you must be stupid."


Not much of an argument is it?
ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:02 PM   #367
frenat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 934
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernie View Post
Translated as:

"Because he doubts the work of a couple of Ashkenazi jews, he is a racist and an anti-semite.

I said what I think and because nobody agreed with me, I gave up and tried to trump him by calling him an anti-semite instead.

You aren't agreeing with me either, so you can't comprehend language properly, you must be stupid."

Not much of an argument is it?
I knew you'd be entertaining.

you're wrong, but still entertaining.
frenat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:44 PM   #368
ernie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 848
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenat View Post
I knew you'd be entertaining.

you're wrong, but still entertaining.
That's still not an argument is it?
ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:47 PM   #369
jon galt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,175
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernie View Post
That's still not an argument is it?
And the moon is artificial because some Jewish guy said it is not, is?
__________________
The Person
The Common Law
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:48 PM   #370
frenat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 934
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernie View Post
That's still not an argument is it?
did you miss where I said I was done with the forum and not arguing any more? Reading comprehension? Still waiting for word on how to close my account.

Still entertaining by the way.
frenat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:48 PM   #371
ernie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 848
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon galt View Post
And the moon is artificial because some Jewish guy said it is not, is?
Is that so? I don't think much of your logic either.
ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:49 PM   #372
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon galt View Post
why? The debate is whether the moon is an artificial construct or not.Introduction of further conspiracy ie its an Ashkenazi plot only demonstrates that the artificial moon theory can not stand on its own merit. this topic should stick to facts about the moon
No it doesn't. I do agree that the topic should stick to the moon. Not just facts, however. Theories and speculation are of course welcome in this discussion. They are not thought crimes. A significant number of scientific 'fact' is brought to us compliments of Ashkenazi which is a problem given their tendency toward psychopathy and the fact that the Ashkenazi themselves boast of genetic superiority. If you think this is a topic frowned upon by society, you would be right. But society is wrong. The majority can be wrong (and are often wrong). It doesn't make theories about an artificial moon look bad by association or desperate or any of that other psychological nonsense.

Just an fyi, this shill started it:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=319

Before getting the banhammer. Read their post history. Quite an interesting variety. It's always interesting to see the kinds of topics these Ashkenazi thought police like to participate in. So when they pop up in a thread about a 'spaceship' moon and throw in their two cents, I gotta wonder what their intensions are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenat View Post
he dismissed multiple theories simply because the authors were jews. That IS racism and IS anti-semitism. I DID argue my point for a while then decided it wasn't worth it and gave up. Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension?
I said their theories should be reconsidered because they are potentially psychopathic due to being Ashkenazi:

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing
Einstein's Photoelectric effect and Niels Bohr's atomic structure should seriously be reconsidered because both of them were Ashkenazi. Ashkenazi are the biggest bullshitters on the planet. The number of useful idiots who believe they are geniuses are proof of this. More like professional lying psychopaths. The vast number of likely psychopaths in academia and science is reason enough to question the whole damn thing. Einstein never provided evidence for relativity.
I don't care if it isn't politically correct to say these things. Political correctness is one of society's biggest problems. Lying to ourselves just so people's feelings aren't hurt... When it comes to psychopaths, they don't have feelings to hurt anyways. The Ashkenazi dominate nearly every important discourse in society disproportionately. When they start advocating shit like this:


They open themselves up to criticism. They are advocating a form of genetic superiority associated with the mind. Ashkenazi tend to breed with other Ashkenazi. As a result they have many genetic problems associated with the founder's effect:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/.../genetics.html

Psychopathy fits their behavior, they certainly seem to be genetically inclined toward it. Am I 'racist' for telling the truth? You're the one who pulled out the A-card which is totally weak and laughably meaningless in this day and age when everything is open for criticism and debate. Especially ancestry. Especially when psychopathy runs 'in the family' so-to-speak. I'm sick and tired of the bullshit.

All Ashkenazi contributions to science should be reviewed because pathological lying is literally in their genes. They are expert bullshitters. That's why so many lawyers and judges are Ashkenazi. That's why a hefty percentage of bankers are Ashkenazi. It's no surprise that nearly all psychiatrists are Ashkenazi. Psychopaths are experts at manipulating the mind. You tried to make it sound like I'm not worth talking to because of my alleged 'racism'. What does that tell you about society in general? What kind of a world do we live in where people think like this? Don't eat at Chic-Fil-A because the COO isn't a fan of same sex marriage. What the hell kind of mentality is that? "Fred is the best guitar player on the planet, but because he hates Mexicans we kicked him out of the band". This planet is fucking retarded.

But couldn't that apply to my position? Why am I dismissing scientific theories because the scientists are Ashkenazi? I already explained why, because Ashkenazi are genetically inclined toward psychopathic behavior. They already have a higher-than-normal rate of mental illness (which is no surprise judging by their behavior). It shouldn't come as much of a surprise. And psychopaths are pathological liars. Again, a liar can only be trusted to tell lies. I guess you could say that a racist isn't worth talking to because they are biased and ignorant. Perhaps in some cases that's true. But I'm not a racist, you have no right to smear me as something I am not.

The fact that so many of these scientific theories are concocted by Ashkenazi is suspicious. Given their behavioral patterns and history of manipulation, deception, rhetorical trickery, among other disgusting anti-human characteristics, why the hell should anybody trust them? That's not racism. That's honesty based on observation and facts. The same standards as everything else apply to people and their genes.

Are you a teacher? Teachers (at least people claiming to be teachers/professors) are among the most arrogant anon authorities on the internet in my observational experience.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:51 PM   #373
ernie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 848
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenat View Post
did you miss where I said I was done with the forum and not arguing any more? Reading comprehension? Still waiting for word on how to close my account.

Still entertaining by the way.
I didn't miss it and I see you haven't actually done what you said, so not really my issue is it? Nobody is forcing you to keep insulting people.
ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:56 PM   #374
frenat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 934
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernie View Post
I didn't miss it and I see you haven't actually done what you said, so not really my issue is it? Nobody is forcing you to keep insulting people.
It isn't an insult if it is true. You have twice demonstrated that you lack reading comprehension. first you claimed I didn't argue my position when I had done so for multiple pages, then you stated that I didn't have an argument AFTER I said I was done.

What part of still waiting do you not understand?

Last edited by frenat; 01-10-2012 at 04:00 PM.
frenat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:59 PM   #375
jon galt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: OZ
Posts: 3,175
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
No it doesn't. I do agree that the topic should stick to the moon. Not just facts, however. Theories and speculation are of course welcome in this discussion.
My mistake I agree with you up until this point. Science is not the word of ashkenazis, sure many scientists may or not be Jewish , however the point is irrelevant, as when some one proposes a theory it is published in a scientific journal and peer reviewed so others can set out to confirm or debunk the findings through repeat experiment. For your theory to work all educational institutes ie all universities, lecturers and students would have to be party to it. When just one could expose it all. This don't work for me- sorry.

Quote:
All Ashkenazi contributions to science should be reviewed
they are, continuously......

Quote:
Are you a teacher? Teachers (at least people claiming to be teachers/professors) are among the most arrogant anon authorities on the internet in my observational experience.
I have never suggest such (im a student) Why your obsession with teachers?was a teacher bad to you as a kid?
__________________
The Person
The Common Law

Last edited by jon galt; 01-10-2012 at 04:00 PM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:01 PM   #376
ernie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 848
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenat View Post
It isn't an insult if it is true.

What part of still waiting do you not understand?
Stop acting like a child. Is someone holding a gun to your head and demanding you continue to post against your will? You know you can stop posting before your account is removed?

Nobody wants you to leave, just stop trying to win a debate by calling folks antisemitic. Doing so reduces your view to irrelevant in this day and age.
ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:05 PM   #377
frenat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 934
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernie View Post
Stop acting like a child. Is someone holding a gun to your head and demanding you continue to post against your will? You know you can stop posting before your account is removed?
Did I say anyone forced me to post? I know I can stop. What part of you are entertaining do you not understand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernie View Post
Nobody wants you to leave, just stop trying to win a debate by calling folks antisemitic. Doing so reduces your view to irrelevant in this day and age.
I didn't try to win a debate by calling him antsemitic. I called him antisemitic because he is. There's a difference there whether you choose to see it or not. I will be leaving because he is just the latest in quite a few people on this forum that disgust me. It is a decision I've been building up to for quite a while. But while I'm waiting to find out how to close the account I can at least be entertained right?

Last edited by frenat; 01-10-2012 at 04:07 PM.
frenat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:14 PM   #378
ernie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 848
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenat View Post
Did I say anyone forced me to post? I know I can stop. What part of you are entertaining do you not understand?



I didn't try to win a debate by calling him antsemitic. I called him antisemitic because he is. There's a difference there whether you choose to see it or not. I will be leaving because he is just the latest in quite a few people on this forum that disgust me. It is a decision I've been building up to for quite a while. But while I'm waiting to find out how to close the account I can at least be entertained right?
Oh please don't leave. Make valid points and debate like an adult instead.

Try to win folks over to your point of view by actually saying something worthy or of note, rather than pages worth of one line responses that refuse to engage in the discussion and just represent noise.

If you can start to do this rather than threatening to leave because someone has a different view than your own programmed small minded box view, you might learn and grow at the same time.

I mean for heavens sake, people might take you for a whining, attention seeking halfwit otherwise.
ernie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:21 PM   #379
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon galt View Post
My mistake I agree with you up until this point. Science is not the word of ashkenazis, sure many scientists may or not be Jewish , however the point is irrelevant, as when some one proposes a theory it is published in a scientific journal and peer reviewed so others can set out to confirm or debunk the findings through repeat experiment. For your theory to work all educational institutes ie all universities, lecturers and students would have to be party to it. When just one could expose it all. This don't work for me- sorry.
Of course it's not. I never said that it was. The peer-review process is flawed. You won't find many radical new theories that go against the grain, even with a good supporting argument. I don't think I really need to explain how the process has been exploited politically. I'll give you a good example, the recent African origin theory. Most people don't even know there is a competing theory, the multiregional origin which has more supporting evidence and makes more rational sense. They don't know because the academic consensus favors the recent African origin theory. Because the other theory might be offensive to those providing the funding for research.

Consensus is the problem here. The problem with everything really, especially everything political including dumbocrazy itself. The majority are easy mislead and often wrong. Even when there is evidence in favor of proving them being wrong, the traditional methods can be used to suppress it.

It's not Ashkenazi that I'm concerned with here really. It's psychopathy in general. There is an enemy living among us who looks and acts just like we do. Except their brain functions much differently. They have no empathy. They don't understand abstract terms at all which is probably the reason they justify a lie as being truth via interpretation and rhetorical tricks. Their 'natural' behavior allows them to climb the ladder of success relatively easily with less barriers than a normal person. It doesn't help that their influence on society and their setting an example of how to be 'successful' causes so many normal to think that's what it takes and act just like them.

Quote:
they are, continuously......
I know they are. Otherwise we wouldn't have this:


Quote:
I have never suggest such (im a student) Why your obsession with teachers?was a teacher bad to you as a kid?
That was directed at frenat. I don't have an obsession with teachers, just noticed that a lot of the know-it-alls claim they are teachers. Like that gives them some sort of authority. I had some pretty great teachers/professors, don't get me wrong. But I probably had just as many terrible ones.
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #380
sniper13x
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pacific NW, USA (Radiation anyone?)
Posts: 1,071
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon galt View Post
why? The debate is whether the moon is an artificial construct or not.Introduction of further conspiracy ie its an Ashkenazi plot only demonstrates that the artificial moon theory can not stand on its own merit. this topic should stick to facts about the moon
Do you reply just to see words next to your name? Did you even read the exchange? Perhaps you should read back a few pages, then you can be informed and comment. Of course you don't care what is being discussed, you just had to come to the defense of the "zionists" right, after all they are always persecuted.
sniper13x is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:10 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.