Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 29-03-2013, 06:32 AM   #41
skulb

The criminal who destroyed the crime scene on behalf of the Nazi US government. He has still not been arrested and executed, or even questioned by the police.

Last edited by skulb; 29-03-2013 at 06:51 AM.
skulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 06:35 AM   #42
skulb

The person who melted down the evidence on behalf of the Nazi US government.
Old 29-03-2013, 06:40 AM   #43
skulb

The office fire the world accepts. Your words, not mine.
Old 29-03-2013, 06:44 AM   #44
skulb

Preparing for the surprise attack, 1999.
Old 29-03-2013, 06:46 AM   #45
skulb

Let`s just run 46 drills before and on 9/11 perfectly mirroring the surprise attacks while we`re preparing.
Old 29-03-2013, 06:49 AM   #46
skulb

Haliburton stock prices after the office fires on 9/11, since you pathetically try to discredit Gage for "making money".

Last edited by skulb; 29-03-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Old 29-03-2013, 06:54 AM   #47
skulb

George W panicking during the biggest terrorist surprise since Truman nuked the Japanese. Or alternatively not panicking because everybody already knew what the targets were, or perhaps because office fires had never previously been seen as a national security threat. You know better though...
And so did these guys:

Note how they cleverly hid the conclusion they were supposed to find in the title of their little scam before they "investigated" anything. Since it was a government operation it wasn`t in fact a "terrorist" attack at all, but treason. Imagine how cool it would have been if they had called their little cover up The National Commission on False Flag Attacks Upon the USA instead. It would also have been a billion times closer to the truth. But I digress....

Last edited by skulb; 30-03-2013 at 12:33 AM.
Old 29-03-2013, 06:59 AM   #48
skulb

Some Nazis who gained power because of the office fires on 9/11.
Old 29-03-2013, 07:03 AM   #49
skulb

Some other Nazis who made billions and billions as a result of the office fires on 9/11.
Old 29-03-2013, 10:42 AM   #50
samkent

Quote:
Originally Posted by skulb View Post

Didn`t collapse. But I forgot, you`re not interested in reality!
Wasn't hit by a 200,000 lb plane going at 500 mph either.
samkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 03:46 PM   #51
skulb

Apostle of office fires. The reason you and other chickens, errm I mean people, believe in office fires, along with this guy:

And this gentleman:

As well as this guy:

Somehow all these wonderful people believed in office fires for two years before any investigation was started, and lo and behold their faith was confirmed by the same "scientists" they had employed to confirm it. It`s a miracle!
No wonder you believe in psychics such as these honest and upstanding humanitarians.

Last edited by skulb; 29-03-2013 at 04:14 PM.
Old 29-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #52
skulb

Some people who reported explosions on 9/11 because explosions were going off all day long.

These people did too. I understand though that members of the Office Fire Cult can`t be seen publicly to admit this. That would mean you`re wrong and a moron, and we can`t have that.

This is the result of the explosions they heard, and which you can hear too if you just bother actually looking at the news footage from 9/11 like I told you to before you rudely ignored me.

This guy also heard explosions. As a result his testimony was not published by the 9/11 Commission Report, and naturally ignored by NIST. These are your two only sources and I have just discredited them so you can never use them again in any honest debate.
But of course, as a member of the Office Fire Cult you`re not the least bit interested in honest debates. I understand.

Last edited by skulb; 30-03-2013 at 06:32 AM.
Old 29-03-2013, 03:56 PM   #53
skulb

The response to the office fires; bombing some people who had nothing to do with it, but who the US and Israeli governments had wanted to bomb for two decades.

This guy lived in Afghanistan. He had nothing to do with the office fires either.

This guy made billions from murdering people who had nothing to do with the office fires. Naturally then he`s almost as bad as Richard Gage.

Last edited by skulb; 29-03-2013 at 11:49 PM.
Old 29-03-2013, 11:25 PM   #54
skulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by samkent View Post
Wasn't hit by a 200,000 lb plane going at 500 mph either.
So it wasn`t the fires after all! I thought you said "the world accepted" that fire caused two enormous skyscrapers to fall down universally at 2/3 of free fall speed in less than one hour, but apparently you don`t even accept it. Since you have now presented the brand new hypothesis that two small aluminum planes did it instead, we have fresh energy in the debate and I can scarcely contain my glee!
I say small because the buildings weighed somewhere in the neighborhood of 500 000 tons, while a standard passenger plane weighs about 80 tons, or about 1/5000th as much as the buildings. This should help you visualize what real plane crash damage looks like on a building that has not been wired with explosives by the US government:

As you can see, this building was hit by a plane too, yet stubbornly refused to fall down in one hour, although there is fire damage, broken windows and some smallish cracks in the facade. The reason it did this was not to be annoying to you and the rest of the cattle, but because it is just as physically impossible for a passenger plane to cause skyscrapers to collapse at 2/3 of free fall speed as it is for fire to do so. You`ll also notice in this image that the plane did not apparently disappear into the building and cut a "large portion of the supporting columns". Again the reason it didn`t, and largely destroyed itself outside the building is that it is not possible for planes to destroy steel beams, or for that matter for small kerosene fires to do so. That`s why you`ll notice fire damage on the outside of the building, not on the inside. Combined with the first photo I showed of the burning skyscraper this should demonstrate clearly to you just how absurd your position is. And it should also be a rather hard position to maintain when you consider that WTC 7 was not hit by any plane at all.
But of course it won`t be. Aren`t you curious how I know it won`t?

Last edited by skulb; 30-03-2013 at 04:22 PM.
Old 30-03-2013, 12:09 AM   #55
skulb

Start at 27:00 where Ventura says that 9/11 was a false flag and you can see the majority of this sample of the US population are in agreement with him and me, and in disagreement with you and Morgan. People just usually aren`t being asked about anything by the MSM except when someone has the brains to ask a crowd like this for feedback. And even if they weren`t you`d still be wrong because you believe physical laws can be violated when the government tells you.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 30-03-2013 at 09:14 AM. Reason: quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:49 AM   #56
skulb

PS: You can stop censoring me know. I`m not imitating Samkent anymore.

Last edited by skulb; 01-04-2013 at 01:50 AM.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:19 PM   #57
homervb

Quote:
PS: You can stop censoring me know. I`m not imitating Samkent anymore.
Jeeze skulb why don't you listen to samkent? It's all just one massive coincidence.

You should see the ATS 9/11 forums. They were FULL of people just like samkent. Him and all his chronies would just talk about how it was all a coincidence lol
homervb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:46 AM   #58
lobuk

A&E 911 Truth are continually growing in strength and people globally are continually breaking out of their false programmed reality and waking up to the reality of the False Flag event of 9/11. In just 4 days, 10 more "Professional Architects/Engineers" have signed the petition and another 18 "Other Supporters" bringing the current totals now to:

1830 verified Architects/Engineers and 16,807 other supporters

Building Architects are trained and qualified in designing buildings. Its what they do for a living and it takes courage for them to stand up and talk knowing that they will be on the receiving end of attacks and ridicule and may even lose their job or get threats to their well being. People will go a long way to protect programmed realities and belief systems. If even one Building Architect or Engineer has concerns about what occurred on 9/11, then it should be taken very seriously. They are taken seriously about everything else if it has nothing to do with 9/11.

There are 1830 of them advising the public that the Official Narrative of 9/11 is not only a lie but completely impossible. The day will come when the attacks and ridicule will stop and the Truth about what happened that day will come out and these guys will then get the respect and appreciation that they deserve for their unconditional efforts in support of truth and justice for humanity.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:24 PM   #59
rodin
Banned

Quote:

The criminal who destroyed the crime scene on behalf of the Marxist US government. He has still not been arrested and executed, or even questioned by the police.
There fixed it 4 ya
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:37 PM   #60
conorbhoy
Inactive

Quote:

The criminal who destroyed the crime scene on behalf of the Nazi US government. He has still not been arrested and executed, or even questioned by the police.
Please provide proof that he ia a criminal.
conorbhoy is offline   Reply With Quote