Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Old 08-07-2011, 08:35 PM   #1
darryl84

Default My first thoughts

What a great idea david, this will make massive positive differences to the planet!
"Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is." - Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by darryl84; 08-07-2011 at 08:41 PM.
darryl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 09:06 PM   #2
darryl84

How relevant is this mohandas ghandi quote now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohandas Gandhi
Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent then the one derived from fear of punishment.
"Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is." - Eckhart Tolle
Old 08-07-2011, 09:38 PM   #3
freeyourmindfreeyourself

They had this on the crowhouse website I think it was called the great intention, I done it a few times on a sunday listened to possitive uplifting music and tried sending out possitive vibes. Not sure if anyone else was taking part as I think its been running for a long time. I am not 100% sure if it works but trying to do somthing possitive being possitive and sending out a pure intent is great for the soul. A brilliant way to combat the merry go round of never ending depressing news. With all the rubbish going on today its so easy to lose the big picture and fall into despair and depression.

Maybe we could send out possitive vibrations to all the people who are investigating the conspiracy to give them the vision and the foresight to see that the way out of this is so simple and just requires a small shift of perception in the consenes reality
Old 08-07-2011, 10:08 PM   #4
darryl84

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeyourmindfreeyourself View Post
Maybe we could send out possitive vibrations to all the people who are investigating the conspiracy to give them the vision and the foresight to see that the way out of this is so simple and just requires a small shift of perception in the consenes reality
I think you're right, perception is a huge thing here, what did bill hicks say about the eyes of fear and the eyes of love? we can always find ways to think the planet and all of its residents are going to hell in a handbasket! but at the same time, there is much beauty and love everywhere if we choose to look at it (perceive it) by looking through the eyes of love.. and ill tell you what, the large majority of people who aren't feeling so positive (and me on many occasions ) given a bit of coaxing with love, immediately respond positively, and the energy interaction when that happens between people is electric.. which relevantly connects into what david mentions in his recent newsletter, that love is thousands of times more powerful than fear, which probably connects into the physical body on a biological level too, with the heart having atleast 5 thousand times more electromagnetic power than the brain! ..the potential wide scale benefits of this planetary love gifting will present huge possibilities for the planet im sure!
Old 08-07-2011, 10:50 PM   #5
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Totally agree with you, love does give very good energy I have experienced this myself. It really lifts spirits and moves people in possitive ways. I know a lot of people might see this and think I am talking nonsense but it is true love does seem to give people energy.

Many good researchers out there doing great work and to often seem to be pulled down by the stuff they are researching, not really surpprising and I have run into this myself.

If the subconcious mind is running the majority of the show researching the darkside with all the right intentions is going to have a negative effect on us.

I dont think we should not become ignorant of the evils in the world but we need to strike a balance.

Some possitive things people can do.

Instead of drawing someones attension to the one thing you dont like show support for what you do like.

Instead of writing angry emails or comments to someone you dont like. Write a email or comment of support and thanks for someone out there doing good. A short email of support and thanks can really lifts someones spirits and energy.

Listen to possitive uplifting music with lyrics that are giving a possitive message. The illuminati are targeting the subconcious mind so shouldnt we?

I think we have been so programmed to concentrate on the negative that we lose sight of the possitive. I am not talking about burying our heads in the sand and pretending this is not happening.

We need to be aware of whats going on but we shouldnt concentrate just on the bad. We should be greatful for all the people out there that are trying to draw the public attention to the reality of whats going on. We should try to build each other up instead of trying to knock each other down.

Ok I will get of my soap box now

Last edited by freeyourmindfreeyourself; 08-07-2011 at 10:55 PM.
freeyourmindfreeyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:51 PM   #6
mamacat

Great idea, most powerful thing we have is love. Open the heart. Count me in )
mamacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:54 PM   #7
blackknigh0

Me too
blackknigh0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:21 PM   #8
darryl84

Quote:

I think we have been so programmed to concentrate on the negative that we lose sight of the possitive.
So so true. And this does not mean we dont do things to help, when the opportunity presents itself to do things to help revolutionize our world, we do it, and we do it with huge positivity in our minds and love in our hearts, which makes what we are doing so much more powerful!
Old 09-07-2011, 05:12 AM   #9
boots
Banned

Quote:
They had this on the crowhouse website I think it was called the great intention, I done it a few times on a sunday listened to possitive uplifting music and tried sending out possitive vibes. Not sure if anyone else was taking part as I think its been running for a long time. I am not 100% sure if it works but trying to do somthing possitive being possitive and sending out a pure intent is great for the soul. A brilliant way to combat the merry go round of never ending depressing news. With all the rubbish going on today its so easy to lose the big picture and fall into despair and depression.

Nice post

As the bolded part.

I'm sure it works

Lets just say for a minute that it doesn't work, what you get for yourself is a positive feeling that just warms the body and the soul.

So even thinking of connecting to a group meditation and participating in it, there is a definite benefit for the self and that happiness will radiate to other's and make you sleep well too.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:18 AM   #10
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl84 View Post
What a great idea david, this will make massive positive differences to the planet!

Hi Darryl

Yes it will, it will add to all the other people out there who are doing the same thing, so it's a great idea
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:26 AM   #11
naturalhealer
Premier Subscribers

Default spread the word around

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl84 View Post
David I have been following you for quite a while now, and even though I was pretty awake, it awoke me more!!
Now since then I have been talking to numerous people that are coming in my practice. And I have done my best sending your messages around as much as possible. But his idea is great to awake more people more and more PEACEFULLY. I now a great place in Amersfoort where there are leylines they put a CHURCH on top of it. But we can come together there and sit and send out heart vibration. Who comes from the Netherlands and want to come with me to start this great SIT IN in love! Plse email me so we can start this thing up! Love to you all Wilma
naturalhealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:50 AM   #12
ragnarok
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by druggalo View Post
Come on mate, we get it! You like K-Rino.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:52 PM   #13
muggles

Finally!

I (and many others) have tried to start something similar through this forum, with little success so far.
muggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2011, 12:02 AM   #14
blackknigh0

Actually...I don't know what to believe anymore :/. In the past week I haven't even intuitively known or felt anything...
blackknigh0 is offline   Reply With Quote