Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology > Top Secret / Black Ops

Old 02-11-2016, 04:23 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Sarah Adams .... psychic asset /super soldier

You may remember Sarah from the lecture she did with Max Spiers at the Bases conference (video on Youtube) ... She describes herself as a 'psychic asset' . ..

The training for sex slaves / super soldiers / psychic assets , basically starts in the same way ... you are grabbed as a child , undergo many years of torture and abuse to fragment your mind , so they can control you.

Decades ago this system mostly produced sex slaves for the elite , and SS (supersoldiers) for off world operations ...and assassinations , drug running etc. on Earth..

Now it seems focus has shifted to produce more operatives who can operate in other dimensions.

Fascinating 48 min video...

http://

00:00 ...morgellans disease...dream ...AI...nano teck fixing internal organs

9:40 ...'psychic assets'/supersoldiers ... who is targeted to become psychic asset, not just bloodlines

!4:30 ... governments aware of other realms/dimensions ... creating 'MK ed' (mindcontrolled) assets who can operate in non physical realms ... many are advanced souls and are targeted by gov. since children so they can be controlled ..

15:40 ..."I was targeted because I am 'bloodline' and they have the ability to detect an advanced soul coming here"

17:30... psychic assets /SS are created so they can go to other realms where advanced teck exists, come back with blue prints for weapons ...

20:30.... Gang stalking TI's ... tricking individuals into contracts...controllers need your consent

26:00 ...destroying UFO's as a child ....different types of UFO's ....Wilhelm Reich... high teck weapons ....magic...crowley...parsons ...Ron Hubbard.

31:30 ... abilities of psychic assets

35:00 ... how the dark ones attack those waking/speaking out ... we are all powerful

38:30... personal story of breaking free... personal story of time travel to 1940's...

43:10 ...meeting Max ...damage to body from psychic battles ...END

Last edited by oz93666; 02-11-2016 at 02:43 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 08:29 AM   #2
oz93666

http://

00:00 ... torture improves and strengthens the soul...many factions after 'soul energy' to access other dimensions.

05:50 ...normal people targeted to extract energy, gifted people target much more severely to control and use their skills

8:30 ...wrong to direct anger towards the elite, they are controlled , many elite souls are not in their bodies, souls have been removed and bodies hacked

9:15 .... dream about obama being hacked , not in control of himself

15:30 .... self healing is the way to protect from psychic attack

18:50 ...hacking of 'dimension walkers' (astral travellers)

20:30 ...hanging out with the anunnaki

23:30 ....self love important

26:30 ...walking healers ....food

40:30 ...bach flower remedies ...drugs ... END
Old 02-11-2016, 11:15 AM   #3
elshaper
Inactive

She still sounded 'owned' in the video I linked in the other thread.

Now the big question is...What does she mean by "advanced soul" which makes it sounds as if she is superior.

Because our souls are already perfect with no blemish... (but most don't know this because they've been programmed not to) that is what God, infinite source, you is about.

Another thing to think about is, is human superior compared to animals, for example? Or even so called angels or other entities equivalent in different traditions. OK, the entities may have more abilities in some ways but we have our freewill and creativity which they do not have. So "who is superior?" is an illusion. Just like people who have iniversity degrees may not be so superior compared to spiritually evolved person in the 3D. Comparison/competitiveness thinking arises from reptilian thinking.

@14 mins she says "the US government has realised that there are other dimentions..." Oh please, they are into occult, they knew such thing since.....Egypt. This is beginning to sounds like BS oz.

She also talks about earth being the noah's ark, DNA seed bank in case something happens in the space.
How does that fit with Sophia's dream or Mayan creation story??

@35 mins, she talks about SS having more energy, well sarah, you haven't got energy woozing out of you, have you? I'd say depleted. I guess demons are feasting on her energy.

You know what I get from this women is blockages, living in fear, not psychic vibe. Of course, blockages comes from all kinds of things done to her by mind control but definitely not psychic vibe. Sorry to say but a term sex slave, tart fits her well. I'd like her to show us some of her talent LIVE, not using actors to say "wow you are amazing, you are speaking to my late grandma" etc... On the other hand, I'd say Max knew stuff.

Last edited by elshaper; 02-11-2016 at 12:25 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 12:47 PM   #4
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Now the big question is...What does she mean by "advanced soul" which makes it sounds as if she is superior.

Because our souls are already perfect with no blemish...
She is superior .....

What makes someone superior? ... they've served the time , lived millions of lives on different planets in different types of bodies ,they're old souls.

The more time you've put in the more experience you have to draw on.

Who told you 'souls are already perfect without blemish' ? ...christian BS

Souls are ever developing through new experience ..(source Mr B , Mr K and others)
Old 02-11-2016, 01:53 PM   #5
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

What is being called super soldier, in the spiritual aspect, is nothing different to Shamanism.

Shaman's can access and operate in other dimensions, they don't need to be tortured to be strong on a soul level.

I'm sorry, super soldiers aren't all that. It is a fairytale, a fantasy for the mind, these people are deluded.

I'm not saying that she hasn't been conditioned, it is possible that she has been.

But these aspects of astral and accessing other dimensions - everyone can do that. This 'hanging out with the Anunaki....' I've done that, i'm not a supersoldier. I've projected into secret bases, had my experience validated (by someone who was there physically) - i'm not a super soldier. I've done a lot of things that i could say makes me a super soldier, but i'm not a suer soldier, i am just someone who has learned to access a greater depth of my own awareness.

No need to dress it up as anything else but that.

I'd no way say that makes me superior or more advanced than other, because we all have these gifts, some are here in the now to experience and harness those gifts, hone them, some are not - those who are here to experience and harness them will be doing those things.

Yes, the Elite's body's are hijacked / hacked. A soul implants (again Shamanism has aspects of this too) into a host who they are linked to on a vibrational level. Suitable hosts create a unique(ish) signature due to their unique bloodline, and Astral entities can tap into these frequencies more easilly, and more importantly, can remain tapped in for long periods.. The bloodline / DNA creates a favourable anchor, and they can then be steered by the stronger soul force that is implanted. The stronger bloodline(s) can actually re-install a guiding spirit / soul energy into different bodies of that bloodline so that 'one' being is continually re-appearing in different forms - the Royal's for instance. The Queen and her Mother have been re-incarnating into different bodies for thousands of years - that child of Williams, George is an old soul returning (i'd say either the Queens father) into a new body, and the new child Charlotte is probably the Queen Mother soul energy.

Remember Queen Victoria's motto: 'we are not amused.' We? It has become a royal standard.

We (as humans) can create a frequency, or a vibration, that once we expose ourselves to it we can change the neural pathways in our mind and unlock (some of) the souls anchors - effectively opening it to other frequencies. The soul can then experience other dimensional frequencies and journey in different forms - piggy-back with another for periods of time.

This can be done in either passive or aggresive manners (depending upon the intent of the journeyer) the journey can be guided, allowed to happen naturally or steered forcefully. More often than not it is very difficult for an incoming energy to steer another against their will (though it is possible)... People like Obahma and Bush, Blair etc surrender their concience (for want of a better word) for the gains that they appreciate physically (wealth and fame) as well as the percieved gain of furthering the hidden agenda's - they enjoy being used, allow themselves to be used because they will be looked after, financially / materially and spiritually.

Everything can be utilised by the forces of evil and the forces of good - those that benefit mankind and those that hinder it.

Shamanism is an aspect that has beneficial modalities, and likewise the same methodologies can be utilised by those with dark agendas.

She's not really saying anything new, tbf. Just take a look at Darketernals thread about being an illuminati insider.

She's just basically spinning that bs for a new up to date presentation.

i think she's just mixing up some truth with a lot of rubbish tbf, a lot of things she's sayng are spot on - but nothing that hasn't been said before by other people - a lot of people on this forum have said a lot of the same things - i've heard ufochick say some of the more positive things she's saying in the vids above...

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 02-11-2016 at 02:13 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 02:41 PM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
What is being called super soldier, in the spiritual aspect, is nothing different to Shamanism.

Shaman's can access and operate in other dimensions, they don't need to be tortured to be strong on a soul level.
I'm sorry, super soldiers aren't all that. It is a fairytale, a fantasy for the mind, these people are deluded.
I'm not saying that she hasn't been conditioned, it is possible that she has been..
It's widely understood , even admitted to congress that the US military has been running mind control (torture technique) on unwilling subjects for many decades ....

They wouldn't do this if it doesn't work ... it shatters the mind , allows the individual to be controlled ,and produces strength of character.

Obviously someone who has survived years of this severe training (torture) is going to be much tougher than your average shaman or zihba (no matter how mighty)

If you take a SS, a shaman , and a zihba into the 4th dimension to battle the reps , my money is on the SS.

As for saying "I think she's just mixing up some truth with a lot of rubbish" ..rubbish is what people call testimony that's just too hard to believe ...

As for me , I believe it all , because I've heard it all before from a dozen other sources ... it all becomes clear if you put the time in and study the subject.
Old 02-11-2016, 02:56 PM   #7
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
She is superior .....

What makes someone superior? ... they've served the time , lived millions of lives on different planets in different types of bodies ,they're old souls.

The more time you've put in the more experience you have to draw on.

Who told you 'souls are already perfect without blemish' ? ...christian BS

Souls are ever developing through new experience ..(source Mr B , Mr K and others)
No it's not from Christian BS, it may happened to be the same however.
David, for a start, says so. Now, I am not saying this just because David so either.
Old 02-11-2016, 03:01 PM   #8
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post

I'm not saying that she hasn't been conditioned, it is possible that she has been.

But these aspects of astral and accessing other dimensions - everyone can do that. This 'hanging out with the Anunaki....' I've done that, i'm not a supersoldier. I've projected into secret bases, had my experience validated (by someone who was there physically) - i'm not a super soldier. I've done a lot of things that i could say makes me a super soldier, but i'm not a suer soldier, i am just someone who has learned to access a greater depth of my own awareness.

No need to dress it up as anything else but that.
I agree with this.

Quote:
i think she's just mixing up some truth with a lot of rubbish tbf, a lot of things she's sayng are spot on - but nothing that hasn't been said before by other people - a lot of people on this forum have said a lot of the same things - i've heard ufochick say some of the more positive things she's saying in the vids above...
^^^ This.

I was thinking, there are many talented spiritual workers out there who can do all of that and she keeps on saying SS and they had a different job, not paid by the government(s).
I think this has been put out to fool or impress those that does not know these kind of things. While I agree that what they say is true and does exist....I am more inclined to say this is BS.

I have just had a 3D experience to say Max is alive. My spirits are good at showing me relevant info. I was like..... wow. Times like this I wish I had an iphone. Never mind, it is clear to me now.

Last edited by elshaper; 02-11-2016 at 03:06 PM.
Old 02-11-2016, 04:56 PM   #9
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
It's widely understood , even admitted to congress that the US military has been running mind control (torture technique) on unwilling subjects for many decades ....

They wouldn't do this if it doesn't work ... it shatters the mind , allows the individual to be controlled ,and produces strength of character.

Obviously someone who has survived years of this severe training (torture) is going to be much tougher than your average shaman or zihba (no matter how mighty)

If you take a SS, a shaman , and a zihba into the 4th dimension to battle the reps , my money is on the SS.

As for saying "I think she's just mixing up some truth with a lot of rubbish" ..rubbish is what people call testimony that's just too hard to believe ...

As for me , I believe it all , because I've heard it all before from a dozen other sources ... it all becomes clear if you put the time in and study the subject.
i undertsand the principles of alters and fracturing the mind, working in one alter while the other is subdued etc... Mk Ultra.

But my point is that she's not bringing anything new to the table that hasn't been discussed before, and certainly she's not saying anything that can't be replicated through other spiritual channels.

i have been attacked by super soldiers in the astral, i'm still here, they have tried to kill me in the real world, they tried to kidnap me on several occasions when i was little, i'm still here.

i'm not still here because i am harder, or tougher, or more spiritually aware / advanced or any other label that you choose to create around it, i'm still here for one simple reason.

Because the final part of my destiny hasn't started yet

Zhiba means (litteraly) at peace or in peace / of peace. And that is quite a mighty thing

i have sat with and 'hung out' with the Anunaki - the one's i met are wise and quite benevolent, they don't really tell you much though, tbf... You don't need to be a highly evolved soul or a spirit warrior (i wonder how such a contradictory term can exist?) or a super soldier to do this, to access their information...

As i said, she is taking some aspects of truth and a lot of what others have said (almost all of what she says has been said before) and spinning quite a nice little story for herself.

Linking the MK ultra / alter self into it is nothing new, it gives her some credibilty - but darketernal was doing that here five years ago, and many other have spoken about it - so it's not new. And it is something that she could have just thrown into the mix.

I'd say though, that oc she coud have been a victim of mind control ops from dark gvt, i'm not saying that she is lying about it, we will never know if she is or is not unless someone comes forward and either backs up her story or debunks it. I'm just saying that there are a lot of people saying the same thing, and we have come to understand that it is a thing.

But, what i am saying is that there are a lot of other people in this world who do the same things, access the same info and they are not supersoldiers or victims of black projects.

There are a lot of superior spiritually minded people, shamen and mystics who do these things - and more - and are not SS's.

She could be genuine, oc.
She could be a mystic, or a shaman.
She could be one of those people omni talks about who are being zapped by mind control weapons.
She could be telling us a very elaborate story, selling her story to media outlets for a living...

But either way, one does not have to be a SS to explore the things that she is talking about - there are lots of other equally valid eplainations

Quote:
This is just your opinion. Your 'average shaman' is someone who walks in darkness to find bits of lost / stolen light, and battles untold enemies.

Your average zhiba is not just a mild mannered milkman

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 02-11-2016 at 05:04 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 06:19 PM   #10
whatsinaname

Today's lesson in secrets of the super soldiers, was brought to you by the gorgeous Sarah Adams...in conjunction with our sponsors...Costa Coffee.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 07:21 PM   #11
paddy_blake

Looks like this lady has turned her life around, and is seeking the positive. Good luck to her.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 10:07 PM   #12
Cryptoverse

Psy Op.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 10:28 PM   #13
niltox

Blimey. The Max Spiers fanboys have really come alive, haven't they? Two threads since the ANNOUNCEMENT of his 'death'. I need to read up.

Maybe if 'we' were all so gushing about Maxie a few years ago he'd still be with us...or is he?
niltox is offline   Reply With Quote