Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 09-02-2007, 01:02 AM   #1
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Default words of wisdom

Buddhist Quote....All paths lead the same way home.
It means regardless of which Religion you follow in this physical life on earth, when we die we all go to the same place back to spirit, the place we all came from(home)
I'm not a Buddhist or anything, but I agree, it go me thinking.
If we're all born into a physical body, from spirit then it makes sense we all retuen to spirit. Hopefully all and everyone is equal in the spirit world bit like Heaven but with no God, just spirits.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 03:53 AM   #2
seamus

Hey I don't mind that. I have no dogma-inspired reason to tell you you are wrong. but... where did these spirits come from? Weren't they made by someone?

s

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:40 PM   #3
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Seamus do you mean God created us?
if God doesn't appear here on Earth why should God exist in the spirit world heaven what ever you want to call the place after this life.
I'd rather think we are all part of creation and play a role in creating ourselves not God creating us.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:43 PM   #4
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Maybe god didn't exist in the minds of men until men or some advanced extra terrestrial race wrote the Religous books. Let's face it God only appears in BOOKS not reality!
Old 13-02-2007, 06:12 PM   #5
valentina
Premier Subscribers

Default words of wisdom

Love
valentina is offline   Reply With Quote