Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 13-08-2017, 04:19 PM   #281
vancity eagle

As Donald Trump's pathetic attempt at condemnation against the white supremacists in Charlottesville shows us.

White supremacy IS A POLITICAL TOOL.

It is a tool that the Trump administration uses to further the NWO agenda.

That is why he wouldn't call out white supremacists by name, because they are a significant part of his base, so why would he alienate them if he didn't have to ?

Yet he can be explicit about "Islamic terror" because of course that helps the agenda.

Trump's departement of Justice plans to cut white supremacist groups from counter extremism program

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7558796.html

why exactly would they do this ? Same reason Trump doesn't call out white supremacy, beacuse they pander to this base as a political strategy.

This is the crux of the matter and no amount of tired rhetoric or attacks on my character from our resident white supremacists can change this fact.

I wonder why the same crew are trying so hard to attack this thread and try and delegitmize it.

White supremacy is a major agenda of the Alt Media which is dominated by Alt-Right and Alt-Light figureheads.
Old 13-08-2017, 04:26 PM   #282
georgesmiley

white genocide is trending due to the demographic policies inflicted on white nations - this is reality and you find it laughable, vce. can't say i'm surprised.
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 04:36 PM   #283
vancity eagle

Well this thread has certainly served as a magnet to this forums white supremacists.

All aspects of the conspiracy SHOULD BE DISCUSSED AND EXPOSED.

Unfortunately some people do not want certain aspects discussed, and this thread is a perfect example.

This is a "truth" forum , where the NWO agenda is supposed to be disected and discussed is it not ?
Old 13-08-2017, 04:37 PM   #284
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Whites are 60% to 70% majority in the US, depending on how you want to classify white hispanics.

Whites are 80plus % in Western Europe and much higher in Eastern Europe

Whites are not even close to being an ethnic minority anywhere in the West.
The population of the UK 15 years ago was around 60 million. Now its over 65 million due to mass immigration

Quote:
Now you talk about minorities feeling politcally vulenerable, but aren't you and guys like Mranderson and degothia trying so hard to tell us that there is no systemic racism, no discrimination, and that we all have the same rights ? So what exactly would you be scared of in the West if you were a minority ?
because rules aren't set in stone. Rules are changed all the time. If a new group come to power eg islamic extremists they can change the rules eg implement sharia law

But i am not claiming there is no racism. What i am saying to you is that 'white' people are not a homogenous group of people

So in 1066 my country was invaded and the people subjugated. The new ruling class built castles up and down the country to control the people in each region. Many of those families still own the land their ancestors were given at that time. The new ruling class brought in an administrative class of jews who set up a taxation system called the 'exchequer'. they later created the city of london banking district

In 1381 after a plague killed many of the serfs the peasants rose up as one body and marched on london to demand a better deal from the king as they were being harshly exploited by the fuedal barons. The king agreed to meet their leader in a field but betrayed the truce and killed the peasants representative. Then the kings men aimed their crossbows at the peasants and ordered them to disband. The leaders were rounded up and brutally executed

British history from then on has been a struggle for white working people to gain any rights at all

Do you understand? Its not a story of 'white supremicism'. Its a story of el-ite bloodlines ruling over and exploiting white people

Those bloodlines have in recent times pushed mass immigration as a way to carry out the next phase of their global agenda to globalise their power by destroying nation states

So what i'm trying to say to you is that white people have been under the mail fist for a thousand years and just because they have managed in the last century to gain some rights and freedoms and comforts does not mean that they are free

Now those things that they have managed to achieve through activism, sacrifice and hard work over centuries is all being taken away from them as they are accused of being 'privileged'!

Listen pal...the 'privileged' people are the el-ites and their jewish bankers who have ridden on the backs of white people for centuries. That's the TRUE history

Quote:
Blacks are being murdered at far higher rates than white people. Is there a black genocide ? Why is the government not intervening for the far bigger problem of black murders ? People of all races get murdered in South Africa because there is a serious problem of wealth inequality. Everything is not some race problem, even though you propagandists try to make it so.
I agree with you

I would even go further and say that the NWO el-ite bloodlines intend to genocide africans and use their land as a breadbasket under UN agenda 21 and 2030. I encourage africans to refuse their vaccinations, refuse to sell their land to billionaires, refuse to turn over all their land to single cash crops that make them dependent on the global markets of the oligarchs and instead work on self-sufficiency

Quote:
I see it as insecure white people trying to maintain their supremacy, (or at least their perceived supremacy) in society.
No its people reacting to their genocide; see for example how hard the middle class has been hit under obama

Quote:
In America, a nation of immigrants, what divine right do whites have to be the majority ? Only if one believes white people have rights over others.
I don't make any argument about divine right

what my argument is about is the TYPE of society

So the reason i pointed out earlier in this thread how the black community is subverted is to show how the same processes are being used to mould them towards the NWO system of governance as well

So its not that i'm arguing for fixed racial makeup, its that i'm saying there are implications for the type of society in changing demographics

Quote:
Europe is a different story, but like I have pointed out they ARE the vast majority in all European countries, so what exactly is the complaint ?
and i'm saying to you that is not true. The figures are not accurate. Even the media has covered the fact that the politicians are lying about the REAL extent of immigration

Quote:
Where did I ever say I wanted black people to be the majority ? Cant stop making up bullshit can you ?
you deny the extent of immigration, you denied that mass immigration was being orchestrated. For months when the migrant crisis began you insulted me for saying that it was all being orchestrated. You clearly have no problem with it and what it is being done for which is to change demographics to pave the way towards changing society

Quote:
Put it this way. Its not succesful, secure, confident people following this alt right garbage. Its generally losers who have no sense of identity and personal accomplshment so they need to join some kind of family. Its really no different than insecure people joining cults, gangs, clubs. Its a sense of belonging to something. It would be the wrong way to seek attention.
you could say the same about black lives matter

Quote:
Well I will never be the majority.
you ARE the global majority

Quote:
BUt I have to ask you , if you are bitching and moaning and complaining and think everything is against you , even though you ARE THE MAJORITY, you ARE THE DOMINANT GROUP. How fucking insecure or dishonest must you be as a human being that you have to play the victim. I find it the mark of a pathetic individual.
i am not part of the dominant group

i am not part of any group that is in control of this whole thing

the el-ite bloodlines are in control and have been for a very long time

Quote:
You also claim to be a Libertarian, who believes in rugged individualism, yet you cling to this collectivist race victimization and race politics, so really you are not a Libertarian in the truest sense you are a hypocrite and actually a race authoritarian trying to maintain racial superiority and dominance. That is exactly what you fear losing and why you are fighting so hard to downplay this movement.
no what i am worried about is people like you who clearly hold a lot of hate in your heart

for libertarianism to work it needs people who aren't consumed with hatred

so just dropping borders tomorrow would be a disaster because the correct consciousness does not exist at this time for that to work harmoniously. All that would happen is that people like you would battle it out for supremacy

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-08-2017 at 05:11 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 04:42 PM   #285
De Gothia

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
He's talking nonsense, just about everybody by now who's been in the ''truth movement'' for some time already knows it's not rich whites who own the banks. I noticed he kept trying to plug the phrase ''white privilege' through during the course of his speech, or rather ill informed rant. Alarm bell and red flag number 1.

Privilege is not something determined by one's skin colour, it's determined by one's bank balance, and many blacks themselves have become millionaires in the West today. Trying to pin ''privilege'' on one group or race alone (based purely on the colour of their skin) is in fact hate preaching & prejudice in the truest sense of the meaning. If we're to apply a consistent and fair standard to what defines ''hate speech'', then all those preaching this ''white privilege'' nonsense should also fall foul of current hate speech laws. Fair is fair, and the same laws should apply to all, not just white people.

Some of these people want it both ways, they want to try and silence and bully others with Political Correctness & collective white guilt, while doing the very thing they're accusing the whites of doing. Your Ishmahil Blagrove's of the world and his ilk are just race hustlers and bullies, who stand up in public shouting other people down. You can't get a word in edgeways with these people. They've made their minds up already, and no amount of facts are going to educate them to see things differently. There really is no reasoning with these people. I learned that a long time ago.

For the record I don't support current draconian anti-freedom of expression ''hate speech'' laws. but if I did they would need to apply to everybody, and not just one group who they deem the ''oppressor.''

Last edited by De Gothia; 13-08-2017 at 07:25 PM.
De Gothia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 04:43 PM   #286
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
White supremacy IS A POLITICAL TOOL..
identity politics is a tool

the more it is pushed the more the public splinters and the more defencive people will become

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
Old 13-08-2017, 04:47 PM   #287
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
He's talking nonsense, it's not even rich whites who own the banks.
he mentions wolfowitz....well wolfowitz is jewish not white

vancity seems to lump all white people together in some sort of conspiracy

so all that history where slavs, celts, anglos, nordics, southern mediterreneans all clashed with each other never happened

and no jews have ever promoted other jews or sought to gain influence in banking, media, politics etc

with these guys there is just no desire to engage with the nuances of history to dig down into where all this stuff is coming from because they are race-jihadis. Race war is all they care about

They have destroyed the class consciousness of old marxism and replaced it in this age of mass immigration with something far more hateful and destructive: race-consciousness

But where does that end? How is equality acheived once you start down that road? The answer is that it isn't ever achieved. All that happens is that things become a battle over supremacy while the NWO el-ites continue with their agenda unharrassed

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-08-2017 at 06:26 PM.
Old 13-08-2017, 05:13 PM   #288
vancity eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
He's talking nonsense, just about everybody by now who's been in the ''truth movement'' for some time already knows it's not rich whites who own the banks. I noticed he kept trying to plug the phrase ''white privilege' through during the course of his speech, or rather ill informed rant. Alarm bell and red flag number 1.
Jewish is a religion, not a race.

White Jews own the banks.

White Jews and white Christians and white atheists dominate and control the economy and government and intelligence agencies.

The common denomonator is that they are all white. Meaning all European.

Trying to use the "Jewish" defence to cover for white supremacy will not work.

Put it this way.

White Jews irradiated middleastern Jews in the ringworm experiments.

White Jews sterilized Ethiopian Jews.

Jewish supremacy is just an arm of white supremacy
Old 13-08-2017, 05:19 PM   #289
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
not according to some of them. Some of them claim that having a jewish mother makes you jewish

I suggest what they are really talking about there is ashkenazi tribalism (many of which are not practising religious jews but rather secular or into kabbalah)

Quote:
ok and are those white jews friendly towards white nordics or white celts or white slavs or white anglos etc?

as those banksters try and orchestrate a war with the white christian slavs of russia do they look like they are best pals?

do they look like they get together and slap each others backs in a secret white supremacy club?

as those 'white jews' destroy the economies of the west using financial weapons of mass destruction do they look like they give two figs about the welfare of anglos, celts or southern mediterrenean whites?

do you think the goldman sachs boys give a fuck about the greeks they are making destitute?

Quote:
White Jews and white Christians and white atheists dominate and control the economy and government and intelligence agencies.
WRONG!

qabalistic occultists control those things. You think christians would put occult symbols as their corporate logos?

man wake up

Quote:
No the bloodlines originate from outside of europe and have subjugated europeans so don't blame us for it. We've been oppressed by them for centuries

Quote:

Put it this way.

ashkenazi tribe members poisoned sephardic jews YES

Quote:

ashkenazis did that

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-08-2017 at 05:25 PM.
Old 13-08-2017, 05:49 PM   #290
smashstuff

Quote:

Old 13-08-2017, 07:09 PM   #291
De Gothia

Quote:

Put it this way.

You talk so much nonsense, it's incredible. Are you making up this stuff as you go along, or are you just reading if from off a script somewhere? A big part of your World-view seems to be centered around your insecurity and hatred of white people.

Incorrect, again. Judaism is actually a bit of both, in so much as it has both a racial and religious element. For instance, atheistic Communist Jews are still considered Jews racially, while on the other hand anybody from any race could convert to Judaism. They wouldn't necessarily get fully accepted by the racial Jews though, and most gentile converts would likely see Jewish beliefs as alien to their own.

Ashkenazi Jews Are Not White

An argument that Jews should not be considered Whites could be made, highlighting the following points:

Population genetic data indicate that Jews are a Middle Eastern group and that there is substantial genetic distance between Europeans and Jews.

Jews typically do not identify with the people and culture of Christian Europe and its offshoots; traditional Jewish attitudes conceptualize Judaism as separate from White, Christian society; partly because of their lack of identification with non-White Christian culture, Jewish groups have led the campaign to remove Christianity from the public square; there is a long history of very mainstream Jewish activism and identity that sees Christian Europe as an evil outgroup responsible for a long history of persecuting Jews; an important aspect of Jewish self-conception in America—apparent in much of the material reviewed by Unz, such as Jerome Karabel’s work—is that Jews were subjected to quotas at Ivy League universities until after World War II; Jews are a relatively powerful group that has often been in competition with non-Jewish Europeans [the theme of Jews as a hostile elite]; Ivy League enrollments may be seen as one aspect of that competition; Jewish ethnic activism typically excludes non-Jewish Whites and favors Jews, as in the appointment of Elena Kagan and the Jewish campaign to increase Jewish enrollment in Ivy League universities mentioned above;

As a result, the distinction between Jew and non-Jewish White is of considerable real world importance.

Given this (and of course, this is just the tip of the iceberg), I was glad to see an article by Hila Hershkovitz in the Jerusalem Post stating many of the same arguments (“Ashkenazi Jews are not White“). (A citation would have been nice.) She concludes:

Jews are not white. People who try to argue otherwise are not only abrogating history and denying our people’s authentic identity, they are in fact (even if unintentionally) also practicing a form of Western imperialism, as nobody has the right to superimpose an artificial Western identity on a people with an ancient Middle Eastern-tribal identity.

Believe me, it’s not a matter of “Western imperialism.” Jews are more than happy to be considered White when it suits them, as the above examples illustrate.

In the comments section of the article “Freddie Weisse” brings up the famous quote from Susan Sontag and relates it to The Culture of Critique:

The truth is that Mozart, Pascal, Boolean Algebra, Shakespeare, parliamentary government, baroque churches, Newton, the emancipation of women, Kant, Marx, and Balanchine ballets don’t redeem what this particular civilization has wrought upon the world. The white race is the cancer of human history. (Partisan Review, Winter 1967, p. 57)

He’s quite right to bring up this quote in this context. Sontag lived her intellectual life entirely within a Jewish world. Like the other Jewish intellectuals reviewed in The Culture of Critique, she did not identify as a White European and she saw them as an evil outgroup. http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...are-not-white/

Last edited by De Gothia; 13-08-2017 at 07:43 PM.
De Gothia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2017, 09:05 PM   #292
mranderson

to be fair to vancity I do see why he is jealous of Caucasians

we have killed each other in the millions for centuries and can still sit in the pub and have a drink together

I met a German lad a couple of years back , similar age to me.

We had a great time talking about our histories , how we would be stupid to hold ill will toward each other for what our ancestors did.

We shared a joint , had some beers and compared stories about what we were told in our youth.

I wish I feel I could do that with vancity , but I think if I sat down with him for a J and a beer I would have a hard time liking him.
Old 16-08-2017, 05:24 PM   #293
vancity eagle

Old 16-08-2017, 06:20 PM   #294
vancity eagle

Old 16-08-2017, 06:25 PM   #295
iamawaveofthesea

The jewish necons are EMPIRE BUILDERS. They are using the US military to build the NWO empire for the rothschild-cabal. They need US nationhood to achieve that

However the rothschild-cabal also have assets working to destroy US nationhood because ultimately it will need to be destroyed in order to transition the US into the NWO world government

So in the meantime these two wings of the NWO are antagonistic but that's not a bad thing for the rothschild-cabal because it keeps the workers fighting among themselves and it keeps them distracted

Also it enables them in their media to keep talking about white people: 'white supremicists', 'white nationalists', 'white natavists', 'white nazis' etc etc

By doing this they displace all blame onto white people which they hide their crimes behind by blaming white people for what they themselves have done

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-08-2017 at 06:26 PM.
Old 16-08-2017, 07:44 PM   #296
georgesmiley

jews are the only earthly tribe which has the right to decide what race they are - makes sense, eh? Think covenience.
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote