Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-01-2014, 12:39 PM   #21
elton
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,867
Likes: 24 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chockimon View Post
You are not personally in a position to know anything that is top secret. Therefore you cannot simply come out and say that Icke is wrong, because you've never been to the moon. Everything you know about the moon has been fed to you by the MSM. Therefore you are under the assumption that they are telling you the truth. It's the same with David Icke, everything he is claiming is nothing but a theory without any real evidence or proof to back it up. The MSM lies and the truth is nobody really knows what the f### is going on in the moon unless you travel there in person.
I am at liberty to make my interpretation of the evidence from the mass calculations and the Apollo (oops) seismic studies. That is my right and you can't deny me that. You can of course ignore that evidence - this is an Icke forum.

But forget the absence of evidence - I accept that the moon is a hollow spaceship piloted by reptilian shapeshifters. You have persuaded me!

So, for the third time - what are the shapeshifting reptilians doing there? How long have they been there? Do they have weapons targetted at Earth? Are they planning an attack?
elton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 01:09 PM   #22
bam fest
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 144
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

N.a.s.a is a Front for something else. hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm I wonder,,,,,,,,,, can it have anything too doo with the moon perhaps ???????


__________________
Some people see thing's as they are and say why?????............some people dream things that never were and say why not
bam fest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 01:32 PM   #23
elton
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,867
Likes: 24 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bam fest View Post
N.a.s.a is a Front for something else. hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm I wonder,,,,,,,,,, can it have anything too doo with the moon perhaps ???????



Absolutely! Its reptilians inside the moon piloting it round and round for the last 6 million years.

Now can soembody tell me why they are doing this? If they decide to fly away then the tides will all be screwed and marine wildlife will probably suffer.
elton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 04:52 PM   #24
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
The gravitational effect of the moon on the earth, and therefore tides, is a function of the mass of the moon, whether it be hollow or otherwise. The centre of mass being, as you state, located in the centre of the object, i.e. the moon. If the moon didn't exist there would be no tides. The calculation of the magnitide of the tides is consistent with the calculated mass of the moon, which was first done accurately in the 60s.

And that calculated mass, which comes from dozens of observations from lunar orbitters from USA (oops, everyone here will say Apollo didnt happen) , Russia, China, India, and Japan, is consistent with the geological evidence that the moon is made of solid rock.

During various Apollo missions (which of course didn't happen according to this forum) seismic monitors were left on the surface and the remaining hardware (LEM ascent module and the 3rd stage Saturn V booster) were deliberately crashed onto the lunar surface. The seismic readings were recorded to help geoscientists understand the lunar subsurface composition. If the moon was indeed a hollow spaceship that would have been easily identified by the geophysisists. .
Yes you are correct in this second post. unfortunately it contradicts your first post!..... I quote your first post.......
"The moon isnt hollow, If it was the gravitational pull, as evidenced by tides on earth would be very different." end quote ....this is the first sentence of your first post!!!!! and this is a direct contradiction of the first sentence of your second post above.
No one is suggesting a change in mass. The mass is 7.35 x 10*22 Kg whether it turns out to be solid or hollow.
If you examine the documentation of the Apollo missions you will see that the films and photographs are clearly faked, we can only assume they didn't go. Of course the secret space program has been maintaining colonies on the moon and mars for decades , but not with those silly rockets with flames coming out the back.

Last edited by oz93666; 29-01-2014 at 05:34 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 05:13 PM   #25
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default What does David Ickes believe about the moon?

Can someone just answer that question for me ....Thank-you
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 05:22 PM   #26
wandering_sufi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Under the stairs
Posts: 2,596
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I've heard him say/suggest that it is hollow in one of his presentations.

I have also heard the claims made by other people that he said he thought that reptilians lived either inside the moon, or had a base there. Although I've never heard it.

I would read his most recent books to hear his up to date point of view.. I am sure some people here have.
__________________
If Tehran insists on combining the Persian imperial tradition with contemporary Islamic fervor,
then a collision with America — and, indeed, with its negotiating partners of the Six — is unavoidable.
Iran simply cannot be permitted to fulfill a dream of imperial rule in a region of such importance to the rest of the world.

- Henry Kissinger
wandering_sufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 06:42 PM   #27
lurk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 869
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

The moon is an artifical contruct. Either a hollowed out planetoid, or constructed from scratch.
Its function is it to amplify the by saturn emitted frequencies which are creating the matrix we are living in.

It is reptilian/grey inhabited. With large structures on it and bases on it's underground.
There are ancient stories that speak about a time "before the moon came". And everything turned worse once it arrived.

The moons origin was either reptilian, or the reptilians captured it at some point.
Right now there is a conflict going on for dominance over the moon. Between the reptilians and unspecified benevolent forces.
__________________
The Reptilians and their hybrids want us to hate each other, fight with each other and oppress each other. They want us to ridicule or condemn those with a different perception of reality - especially those who are exposing them to public attention.
lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 07:06 PM   #28
wandering_sufi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Under the stairs
Posts: 2,596
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk View Post
The moon is an artifical contruct. Either a hollowed out planetoid, or constructed from scratch.
Its function is it to amplify the by saturn emitted frequencies which are creating the matrix we are living in.

It is reptilian/grey inhabited. With large structures on it and bases on it's underground.
There are ancient stories that speak about a time "before the moon came". And everything turned worse once it arrived.

The moons origin was either reptilian, or the reptilians captured it at some point.
Right now there is a conflict going on for dominance over the moon. Between the reptilians and unspecified benevolent forces.
__________________
If Tehran insists on combining the Persian imperial tradition with contemporary Islamic fervor,
then a collision with America — and, indeed, with its negotiating partners of the Six — is unavoidable.
Iran simply cannot be permitted to fulfill a dream of imperial rule in a region of such importance to the rest of the world.

- Henry Kissinger
wandering_sufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 08:34 PM   #29
elton
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,867
Likes: 24 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk View Post
The moon is an artifical contruct. Either a hollowed out planetoid, or constructed from scratch.
Its function is it to amplify the by saturn emitted frequencies which are creating the matrix we are living in.

It is reptilian/grey inhabited. With large structures on it and bases on it's underground.
There are ancient stories that speak about a time "before the moon came". And everything turned worse once it arrived.

The moons origin was either reptilian, or the reptilians captured it at some point.
Right now there is a conflict going on for dominance over the moon. Between the reptilians and unspecified benevolent forces.
Any evidence to support this? Anything?
elton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 08:39 PM   #30
elton
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,867
Likes: 24 (16 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Yes you are correct in this second post. unfortunately it contradicts your first post!..... I quote your first post.......
"The moon isnt hollow, If it was the gravitational pull, as evidenced by tides on earth would be very different." end quote ....this is the first sentence of your first post!!!!! and this is a direct contradiction of the first sentence of your second post above.
No one is suggesting a change in mass. The mass is 7.35 x 10*22 Kg whether it turns out to be solid or hollow.
If you examine the documentation of the Apollo missions you will see that the films and photographs are clearly faked, we can only assume they didn't go. Of course the secret space program has been maintaining colonies on the moon and mars for decades , but not with those silly rockets with flames coming out the back.
So rocket propulsion don't exist either? It gets better. How did we get to these colonies? Do we have something like on Star Trek to beam people up there?

So tell me about these colonies on the moon and Mars. How many people are on them? Where exactly are they?

If we have colonies on the moon and the reptilians are also there don't they fight over territory?
elton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 06:09 AM   #31
lurk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 869
Likes: 4 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
Any evidence to support this? Anything?
Yes there is.
__________________
The Reptilians and their hybrids want us to hate each other, fight with each other and oppress each other. They want us to ridicule or condemn those with a different perception of reality - especially those who are exposing them to public attention.
lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 09:27 AM   #32
chockimon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Rolling down Olympus Mons.
Posts: 2,357
Likes: 51 (31 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
I am at liberty to make my interpretation of the evidence from the mass calculations and the Apollo (oops) seismic studies. That is my right and you can't deny me that. You can of course ignore that evidence - this is an Icke forum.

But forget the absence of evidence - I accept that the moon is a hollow spaceship piloted by reptilian shapeshifters. You have persuaded me!

So, for the third time - what are the shapeshifting reptilians doing there? How long have they been there? Do they have weapons targetted at Earth? Are they planning an attack?
You can believe what you want, but without proof or evidence it's just theories. I'm open minded and sitting on the fence, but I'm not convinced one way or the other. But hypothesise away.

Theorising, I think it's simply a case of farmers tending to their cattle.
__________________
A wise man once said:
1. I do not take it to be true; 2. I do not take it to be false; 3. I do not say you're wrong; 4. I do not not say you're right; 5. I do not say it is true or false; 6. It is both wrong and right, true and false at the same time. Such is the dilemma of relative truth. It is just the finger pointing.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 10:54 AM   #33
maxine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,158
Likes: 23 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukiari View Post
They're mainly imaginary though. Even if they aren't it doesn't matter.
It does to them!
__________________
"Justice should be harsh.......but especially for those who've denied it to others!"
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 12:00 PM   #34
elton
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,867
Likes: 24 (16 Posts)
Default

So can anyone tell me, for the fifth time, what are the shapeshifting reptilians doing sitting piloting the moon around the earth?

Most people on this site believe the moon is a hollow spaceship, as DI wrote, so I would like to know why the shapreshifting reptilians are sitting on the moon.

Can someone enlighten me?
elton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 06:27 PM   #35
wandering_sufi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Under the stairs
Posts: 2,596
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk View Post
Yes there is.
Where?
__________________
If Tehran insists on combining the Persian imperial tradition with contemporary Islamic fervor,
then a collision with America — and, indeed, with its negotiating partners of the Six — is unavoidable.
Iran simply cannot be permitted to fulfill a dream of imperial rule in a region of such importance to the rest of the world.

- Henry Kissinger
wandering_sufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 09:33 PM   #36
reverendsquid
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 51
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
So can anyone tell me, for the fifth time, what are the shapeshifting reptilians doing sitting piloting the moon around the earth?
The Lambada. They're doing the Lambada. Sometimes they play Mah Jong. Other than that they use their x ray space binoculars to look at chicks, and when they get really bored, they put sarky reviews on Amazon.

I hope this has cleared things up for you.
reverendsquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 09:43 PM   #37
wandering_sufi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Under the stairs
Posts: 2,596
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
So can anyone tell me, for the fifth time, what are the shapeshifting reptilians doing sitting piloting the moon around the earth?

Most people on this site believe the moon is a hollow spaceship, as DI wrote, so I would like to know why the shapreshifting reptilians are sitting on the moon.

Can someone enlighten me?
Yes I would also like an answer to this. Most people here believe in Reptilianism so maybe we could get an explanation.

But... I predict that the prospect of that is unlikely.

How do we know you're not a reptoid shapeshifter inside the moon.. Trying to cause confusion
__________________
If Tehran insists on combining the Persian imperial tradition with contemporary Islamic fervor,
then a collision with America — and, indeed, with its negotiating partners of the Six — is unavoidable.
Iran simply cannot be permitted to fulfill a dream of imperial rule in a region of such importance to the rest of the world.

- Henry Kissinger

Last edited by wandering_sufi; 30-01-2014 at 09:46 PM.
wandering_sufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 04:52 AM   #38
mamnoon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 152
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
The moon isnt hollow. If it was the gravitational pull, as evidenced by tides on earth would be very different.
I'm sorry, I didn't realize that the human race has publicly discovered what gravity is, where it comes from, and how it is created. I'd love to see where you got this information from.

Also: There have been many reports, and if you do research on Ed Leedskalnin and Nikola Tesla, you will find out that gravity was not only a force that can be harvested, but a force that can be manipulated.

Quote:
The moons orbit is dictated by its mass and it can be easily shown by high-school phyiscs that the mass of the moon is consistent with it being a solid rock.
The mass of the moon?
Mass isn't real. Mass is CREATED by gravity, it is a product of gravitational force. So obviously it is going to be consistent with whatever the fuck you are told, because the gravity of the earth and the moon is consistent regardless.

And by saying that it is consistent is to also further prove that the moon isn't natural. Because if you look at other moons, you will see that their mass and effect on planets don't have 100% precise consistency with their planet.

Quote:
But anyway lets not let real evidence get in the way of a good fantasy.


Quote:
So, on your assumption that the moon is a hollow spaceship - are the reptilians sitting inside it or something? What is the point of it being there?
That's the question that has yet to be answered. And why people need to be informed of the situation, so that more minds can congregate on the idea to come up with plausible idea's on what's going on inside, and why it's there.

So your argument consists of our argument.

Quote:
Don't the reptilians get bored just sitting there for millions of years?
Because time travel doesn't exist. #ignorance

Also, it hasn't been there for millions of years. Do some research.

Last edited by mamnoon; 31-01-2014 at 04:59 AM.
mamnoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 06:55 PM   #39
kurupted_flesh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,043
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

If you get really focused then the sun, moon and stars follow you and become guides. Global warming is indicative of a greater spiritual harmonic reconstitution.
Europe isn't very beautiful any more - I used to love Seville esp.
__________________
Half of what I write is digested and impressed upon my subconscious ultramagnetic mind dispensary

The other half is rejected for a pack of greys to recycle and recode my dream state as a Organic temple of pleasures! OH How delectable! The pleasures of Hip-Hop, of ESP and transcending Baphomet's grid works!
kurupted_flesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 08:08 PM   #40
0bserver
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 40
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE=elton;1061967802]So can anyone tell me, for the fifth time, what are the shapeshifting reptilians doing sitting piloting the moon around the earth?

OK here goes- I think it's great to have scientists on the forum. Most of us are simply open minded folks with day jobs, that don't swallow ANYTHING hook, line, and sinker. So, if there is evidence for a hollow moon, such as the "ringing like a bell" sounds when impacted, then we get curious. Most of us are also educated enough to follow calculations, if these are presented.

Most of us don't think we KNOW anything. But we love INFORMATION. For me, I just assign probability based on the info I can gather from various sources, weighted according to the validity of the source (there is lots of anecdotal evidence/testimonials here- how much weight each is given depends on the grammar/logic/presentation/number of posts about same subject, etc.). Lots of questionable and then real-looking youtube footage, as well.

So, to answer Eltons, question, IF the moon is an alien base, none of us know what purpose it serves. But if it IS an alien base, shouldn't we darn well know about it? Reptilians as ancient gods is a possibility based on some archaeolgic findings and mythologies. Also there are other explanations. Assuming ancient aliens were in fact intelligent bipedal reptiles that controlled us as slaves (jury is out), then it is possible that our patriarchal society structure comes from them and that remnants of their lineage exist today. This lineage may or may not underlie the thought police of the planet, known here as "illuminati" for simplicity's sake.
The reason people think it MAY be an alien base is that possibly astronuats have commented as such. Also, NASA dark-side photos appear doctored, begging the question of why bother.

The other part, the hollow moon idea, is interesting because it would lend credence to David's wacko ideas. If direct observations could be conclusively made about either reptilians or a hollow moon, then we'd know whether to dismiss David's theory. Most of us here dismiss nothing just because it sounds whacky. That's why we thirst for actual data with sources disclosed.

I am a scientist myself! Mainstream medicine, in fact. While no one individual that I know is corrupt and evil towards people, the system itself is quite disturbing. It is impossible to publish findings in a peer-reviewed journal when peers reject outside the box findings that directly contradict their own long-time works.

So it's ongoing re-search to find out what those possible reptlians are doing or what radio signals from Saturn might mean.
0bserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:39 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.